I love my apartment it quite and cozy the neighborhood is good the staff are very nice and friendly. During the summer it’s nice to relax at the pool

Been here almost a year, and renewed again. Love Megan and kionna they are very relaxed and down to earth, easy to talk too! No major problems, just the normal complaints that Bj(maintenance) can fix!

Very friendly. Clean apartments they have. I got the ones near taco bell which is the new building and i am very satisfied. The people in the office are also very nice

Reply from Village Creek

Roomy. Manager is very understanding. Alog of things to do for my kids. Like the fact they care bout the apartments. Its clean pests free. Except flies lol

Reply from Village Creek

I really do enjoy living here and for the most part, it’s a good community. Of course, there’s loud and rowdy neighbors but nothing unexpected and I’ve never felt uncomfortable or unsafe living here.

Great and friendly staff. Great place to live. The down side it their is not a kid play ground but they might get one soon. They are getting new washer and dryers.

Reply from Village Creek

Great place to live, Kids love the pool, basketball court and the resident events are fun! Megan and Kiona always make us feel welcomed. Couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from Village Creek

Well me an my family moved here last summer an since then we have enjoyed our stay an are still cutrently here i like the fact that the manager an staff are here to make the resedents there first priority we have not had alot of things that need to be fixed thats a plus an wen i do need something looked at or fixed it gets done. Not alot of places try to do things to make everyone feel welcomed but i can say that megan sweet trys to make it the best for everyone an there kids i like living in the village an dont plan to leave anytime soon...

Reply from Village Creek

Friendly management, maintainance on time. Great community for college student . Free wifi and cavle makes it much better with safe environment and easy access to all food centers on the town. Refer everyone to stay here

Reply from Village Creek

Living at village creek has been great for the past two years. It is the safest neighborhood in commerce and they always try and bring the community together.

Reply from Village Creek

I have lived here a few short months. I love my apartment. The staff js nice. They're very quick to fix any problems that i may have and always happy to answer any questions i ask. No complaints here.

Reply from Village Creek

Over-all, its been a great place to live. Decent parking, pool is fun to swim in, dog park could be better but I like living here. Neighbors don't bother me like I thought they would.

Reply from Village Creek

This will be my first apartment. Kiona made it so easy for my roommates and I to get everything we needed & we got our lease signed and approved within two-three days after viewing. Wonderful first time experience.

Reply from Village Creek

Kiona is very friendly and helpful! She really cares for her residents and she does a very good job at getting business handled. She’s flexible and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Village Creek

The office staff is the best and Kiona is amazing!! Kiona is very good at what she does and moves at a very great speed! Can’t wait to movie in

Reply from Village Creek

The amenities provided by Village Creek are appreciatable. Free water and wifi are saving a lot of bucks to us, that is one of the reasons for me to opt this community.

Reply from Village Creek

the community is in a nice area in commerce very quite well maintained. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. I like all the amenities this place has to offer and hope to stay for awhile

Reply from Village Creek

Office manager friendly and helpful, excited to make village creek my new home!!!! Ready to lay out by the pool soon!! V.C. close to town and my favorite place to eat as well.

Reply from Village Creek

It's really dope here. Friendly neighborhood and close to local businesses. The rest is cheap and service is amazing. I also like the dog pen and the public pool

Reply from Village Creek

For the most part, I really enjoy living here. The property is pretty well maintained and when I see the staff, they’re always very friendly, but the apartment itself has some problems like squeaky floors and towel hangers that won’t stay on the walls. Overall it’s still really nice.

Reply from Village Creek

It is a safe and secure place to stay. Apartment is so spacious conformable stay.Good amenities and easy transport to university from apartment.We have one, two, and three bedroom apartments.

Reply from Village Creek

So far very friendly. Nothing really worrisome at all. Only thing is we noticed some tend to play loud music or talk loudly outside late at night, (midnight - 4am)

Reply from Village Creek

I really enjoy staying in the village the people around here are nice not a lot of noise nice environment the managers are nice the apartments are extremely nice on the inside everyone around the Springleaf I love the village.

Reply from Village Creek

Love my place, quiet area, Clean, office staff and maintenance are always and willing to help. Very caring and gets things done in a timely matter. Love the fact they have activities for the residents, looking forward to attending some!!!!

Reply from Village Creek

Been here for a few days now but we love it. Big rooms, nice floor plan and friendly staff. Close to lots of food stores and a dollar tree. It's just great