Friendly management, maintainance on time. Great community for college student . Free wifi and cavle makes it much better with safe environment and easy access to all food centers on the town. Refer everyone to stay here

Reply from Village Creek

Living at village creek has been great for the past two years. It is the safest neighborhood in commerce and they always try and bring the community together.

Reply from Village Creek

I have lived here a few short months. I love my apartment. The staff js nice. They're very quick to fix any problems that i may have and always happy to answer any questions i ask. No complaints here.

Reply from Village Creek

Over-all, its been a great place to live. Decent parking, pool is fun to swim in, dog park could be better but I like living here. Neighbors don't bother me like I thought they would.

Reply from Village Creek

This will be my first apartment. Kiona made it so easy for my roommates and I to get everything we needed & we got our lease signed and approved within two-three days after viewing. Wonderful first time experience.

Reply from Village Creek

Kiona is very friendly and helpful! She really cares for her residents and she does a very good job at getting business handled. She’s flexible and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Village Creek

The office staff is the best and Kiona is amazing!! Kiona is very good at what she does and moves at a very great speed! Can’t wait to movie in

Reply from Village Creek

The amenities provided by Village Creek are appreciatable. Free water and wifi are saving a lot of bucks to us, that is one of the reasons for me to opt this community.

Reply from Village Creek

the community is in a nice area in commerce very quite well maintained. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. I like all the amenities this place has to offer and hope to stay for awhile

Reply from Village Creek

Office manager friendly and helpful, excited to make village creek my new home!!!! Ready to lay out by the pool soon!! V.C. close to town and my favorite place to eat as well.

Reply from Village Creek

It's really dope here. Friendly neighborhood and close to local businesses. The rest is cheap and service is amazing. I also like the dog pen and the public pool

Reply from Village Creek

For the most part, I really enjoy living here. The property is pretty well maintained and when I see the staff, they’re always very friendly, but the apartment itself has some problems like squeaky floors and towel hangers that won’t stay on the walls. Overall it’s still really nice.

Reply from Village Creek

It is a safe and secure place to stay. Apartment is so spacious conformable stay.Good amenities and easy transport to university from apartment.We have one, two, and three bedroom apartments.

Reply from Village Creek

So far very friendly. Nothing really worrisome at all. Only thing is we noticed some tend to play loud music or talk loudly outside late at night, (midnight - 4am)

Reply from Village Creek

I really enjoy staying in the village the people around here are nice not a lot of noise nice environment the managers are nice the apartments are extremely nice on the inside everyone around the Springleaf I love the village.

Reply from Village Creek

Love my place, quiet area, Clean, office staff and maintenance are always and willing to help. Very caring and gets things done in a timely matter. Love the fact they have activities for the residents, looking forward to attending some!!!!

Reply from Village Creek

Been here for a few days now but we love it. Big rooms, nice floor plan and friendly staff. Close to lots of food stores and a dollar tree. It's just great

Reply from Village Creek

Friendly staff, always something exciting going on in the office. Pool is fun and calm during the summer. Porch lights makes the neighborhood feel safe.

Reply from Village Creek

Excellent place to live off campus. Great staff, helpful, understanding and beyond amazing with tenants and any problems/concerns that may arise.

Great apartments near campus, internet and cable provided and it's great quality, no complaints. Great curb appeal. Swimming pool, basketball court and great employees.

Reply from Village Creek

I haven't moved in yet, but the staff here were very nice when I came to sing up. I have never experienced such a professional and streamlined least negotiation.

Reply from Village Creek

Overall it’s a good noise less place with safe community. It’s been 1 year and 6 months here , stayed without any problem. Though this building is a bit old one but prompt replies to maintenance requests is appreciable..

Reply from Village Creek

I really enjoy living here, but there are a few things that could be better maintained. Sometimes it’s a little messy outside, and the room with the washing machines, etc. could be kept cleaner. Overall, the place is really nice.

Reply from Village Creek

Great place to live. Friendly staff and kid friendly. I like how they include the cable Internet and water sewer and trash in with the rent. Less bills to have to worry about. All you pay is you lights which you can use whoever you want to.

Reply from Village Creek

Love the apartments, best ones in the commerce city. Love how they have a porch light so it’s safe to be out late. Great staff and neighbors