I love living at the Village Promenade. This is my second year living here and I’m living here next year and planning and living here longer if I get into graduate school at Ball State. Love the amnenities and location and love my apartment.

For my college career, I will have lived in the Village Promenade for 3 years and I have loved every second of it! The staff is friendly and maintenance is amazing! There is no better place to live than at the VP

Reply from Village Promenade

I appreciate being a part of the Village Promenade community. Everyone is helpful and friendly. It is a very neighborly atmosphere. I am happy to call VP home.

Reply from Village Promenade

Living in the VP has been the best two years of my life. Having the proximity to campus, plus all the amenities they have is truly unbeatable.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living at the Village Promenade. The community I live in is amazing and I always look forward to coming home to my apartment. 5/5 stars!

Reply from Village Promenade

I have lived here for three years now, and I absolutely love it! The distance from campus is great. One of my favorite things though is the security aspect, saftey is very important to me and it’s nice to know the door is locking automatically behind me

Reply from Village Promenade

Highly recommend living at the Village Promenade! Close to all my classes and great workout room. Staff is very helpful and friendly too. They always have free food!

Reply from Village Promenade

Such a great apartment. The security is awesome. I love all the amenities, the staff can be rude at times. But other than that it is a great place to live. The maintenance guys are always nice and willing to help!

Reply from Village Promenade

Very nice place to live! It feels like home and I always have something to do with my friends. Not only does VP offer fun events, they are always very nice in the leasing office!

Reply from Village Promenade

Very impressed with my experience here! Love all the amenities and it's so close to campus. All of the staff and maintenance are so friendly!

Reply from Village Promenade

Village Promenade is an excellent apartment where the staff, maintenance, and fellow residents are friendly and helpful in every way! if anyone is interested in living at the VP i would strongly advise!

Reply from Village Promenade

Amazing place to live. Amenities are great and the location is amazing! I enjoy living so close to the bars and campus so I feel so much safer living here!

Reply from Village Promenade

From the first time I read about VP to when I went to tour the apartments, I knew I wanted to live there and I signed the lease then. I cannot wait to live in this community next year!

Reply from Village Promenade

Loved living at VP!! It made Muncie my home away from home. The furnished apartments were exactly what I needed and I loved the location and amenities.

Reply from Village Promenade

Absolutely love village promemade! Great location, great service, and have already recommended it to friends! Will live here the rest of college! So happy to be part of the community!

Reply from Village Promenade

It’s a very safe and convenient place to live. Everything is kept clean. The apartments are very nice to live in and have everything I could ever need. Having a washer and dryer is also very helpful

Reply from Village Promenade

I really enjoy how you need a key to get into the apartment buildings. Having that extra security makes me feel safe. I love the location. My apartment is closer than my dorm was last year!

Reply from Village Promenade

Enjoy the village promenade. Love having my own room and bathroom. Great to have it fully furnished as well. After a long day I can come back and cook a nice meal. Definitely feel welcome with free items in the leasing office.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love that the apartment comes fully furnished and that it is walking distance from campus. Also love the covered parking for the upcoming winter!

Reply from Village Promenade

Love living at Village Promenade! I don’t want to live anywhere eelae I even renewed my lease for the next year 😉 love the friendly staff & all the fun events we have often!

Reply from Village Promenade

I love resident appreciation week. VP staff always goes all out and makes it such a fun eventful week. I look forward to living here again next year.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love it here at the VP. It has truly made my college experience so much better. However, I am not a fan of SimpleBills and would prefer to not use it in the future. It would be nice if utilities were built into what we pay per month upfront because it is a little misleading.

Reply from Village Promenade

Love living in the VP! It's so close to campus and the staff is very friendly! Plus, the village is right below so you have a lot of choices for food.

Reply from Village Promenade

My resident experience has been AMAZING!! The community atmosphere makes for such a home-y feel. I love all of the perks that I get for living at the VP.

Reply from Village Promenade

My experience living here has been great. Whenever there was a problem the staff was accommodating and helpful. I would recommend living here to my friends.