Living at the VP has been such a great experience. From all the resident perks like Insomnia cookies to all the amazing amenities, the VP has done an exceptional job caring for their residents.

I’ve lived here for three years and it’s really a great place to live! It’s clean, safe and has a great location. The staff is also very friendly!

I love living at the VP! The location is amazing, and the amenities are great! I love the private bathrooms and how clean the apartment was when we moved in, you can’t beat it!

It's been so great living here! Campus is so close & the amenities are great, especially the pool & workout room. Great staff and great community!

My daughter is a resident and I am the guarantor. I helped her move in and stayed with her for a week. The office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The maintenance staff attended to all concerns the very first week. The apartment itself is in great shape and the accomodations are very nice.

Absolutely love The Village! It's an amazing place to live. I love all the amenities and the location. I like the fact that you can do joint leases for couples.

Living here has been everything I’ve dreamed of! The staff and maintenance are amazing and so very helpful! The amenities make everything 10x better!

It's been so great living here! I love being so close to campus and enjoying all the joys of the village without having to worry about how I will get home.

Village promenade has been my home for over a year now and I’m also signing for my 3rd year. It’s a very convenient place to live and has all the amenities I could need

I like living here. Issues I adressed before where addressed. Would give 5 stars if I could actually afford to continue living here. I will always remember living here.

I love living at the village promenade. Everything is included and you get so much. It’s nice now having to furnish an apartment myself, and I absolutely love the pool.

It's great. I love all of the amenities and everything that the village promenade has to offer. It's in a great location and walking distance to class.

This is just an incredible community all around! Let me explain, all the amenities are top notch! There's so much to do, especially when you out of town friends come to visit. Everyone I know loves this apartment complex and I always tell them it's the nicest one in Muncie so I'm very fortunate to be able to live here. Oh, and the staff is quite helpful as well! :)

Have had no issues the past two years I've lived here and it's super close to campus. Every time I have a maintenance issue there is help within a day. Would recommend to anyone!

I love it here! The proximity to campus made Village Promenade an easy choice for my home in my college years! So thankful to call this place my home.

I love living at the VP. It's at a great location, very close to Ball State's campus. The amenities are great too. I love hanging out at the pool and in the clubhouse.

I definitely recommend living at Village Promenade! Best location on campus with great work out facility! The staff is amazing and very helpful.

I have had such a great time living here so far! The apartments are amazing, the amenities are incredible, and the distance to campus is prime! I am excited to live here again next year!

For a graduate student, THIS is the place to be! The studio apartments are just the right size for the transition from undergrad to grad school - cozy and convenient!

Awesome staff. Very nice place i live. My apartment was very clean when i moved in which i appreciate because i hate dirty things. I definitely recommend this place to others.

The apartment has great furnishings and good amount of space. I also love the fitness center and individual study rooms. Everything I need is well within reach!

My resident experience has been great. I love how I have my own bedroom, bathroom, closet, and hall closet. It gives me so much privacy that I did not get in the dorm rooms last year. I love having my own kitchen because I can make home cooked meals whenever. All the amenities are amazing. I have went to the rooftop to do homework almost every day. I love the fitness center too! I do not have to go to the Rec now if I am in a time crunch. I am very pleased with my stay here at the VP.

I love everything that the VP has to offer. I also love the location, atmosphere, and the fully furnished spaces! Maintenance is always keeping the areas neat and tidy!

I have had nothing but the bet expirance living at Village Promenade. Everyday I wake up and feel blessed to call such a awesome apartment complex home❤️

Living at Village Promenade so far has been an awesome experience. The move-in day for me went super smoothly, and I love all the VP staff on site!