Love this app! Very good idea for residents living in such a beautiful setting. Great idea to keep the community connected and entertained while also allowing them to participate in activities

I love how close the Village Promenade is to campus, the twenty-four hour gym in the building, security features in the building and rooms, and the furnishings inside my apartment!

Great service and great rooms! Everything is updated and works! If something is wrong they always fix it and mKe it better! I would not live anywhere else

I really love living here, all of the amenities are wonderful, pool and hot tub are great to hang out in with friends. They only thing that would make living here better is to add recycling, we desperately need it.

I love living at the VP because of the quality experience and living space that is provided through and through with every aspect of the community.

Location is conveniently located near campus and the bar. Staff is helpful and maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner. Amenities are great and accessible. The only downside is residents are sometimes not considerate of others that live here.

I love living at VP, there are so many amenities and the location is perfect. The staff is friendly and they care about their residents! All the apartments are spacious and feel like a home away from home.

So far I love my experience. The VP is always willing to help with problems or questions I may have. There is always free stuff for residents which is a great perk.

Great location, only few steps from campus. Lovely neighborhood with lots of restaurants, bars and cafes. Nice amenities that are available 24/7

Village Promenade is the best apartment complex to live in. SO close to campus, and also the staff is so friendly. I would never move anywhere else. I have lived here for 3 years and I am not going anywhere!

I love living at the VP. Its a very safe place to live and a great location. If the printer worked all the time I would give the VP a 5/5 rating.

Although the VP has a lot of issues, it's nice living in a walking distance from campus so I don't have to waste my time driving to class and finding a parking spot

It has been a pleasure living at Village Promenade for the past three years. I love spending time in my apartment and I love being able to show people that I live here.

The apartment complex is always clean and the staff here are always helpful and nice. The amenities are my favorite part of the apartment. great place to live

Great location, friendly stuff, beautiful apartment and the most important safty! Free coffe.. beautiful rooftop with garden and swimming pool

I haven't moved into the apartments yet but I am definitely really excited. We just signed our lease and they a bunch of really cool ammenities for all the residents to use.

So far so good. The front staff is super friendly and helpful. Looking foward to living here in a few weeks. Anything has to be better than dorms.

I haven't moved in yet but the experience of signing a lease and getting all my questions answered was so smooth and easy! everybody was super nice an understanding and took the time to work with me and not rush me at all.

I love it here! It's so organized and fun. It's easy to get to know people and it's in a great spot. I am so excited for the next year. All of the benefits are awesome.

The apartment is great! It's clean and a good size! The closet and bathrooms are huge and having private bathrooms is amazing! The only downfall is price but the location is great and so are the ammentities offered!

Great! So far I've had a great experience with helpful staff! They went out of there way to help me have the best experience and called me several times to ensure I was doing well.

Village Promenade is very fun, caring, and safe living community. All the residents are super nice and respectful towards the living space. The amenities are convenient and great.

Living at the Promenade for two years has definitely been one of the better living decisions throughout my college career. Each apartment being fully furnished and the location of the property are very convenient.

My stay here hasn't been the best but I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It's close to campus which is very convenient for me and my schedule.

VP is definitely a nice place to live. There are many accommodations that I really like, but pay close attention because not everything is included, particularly parking, and you will end up paying more than you think!