Great location, great amenities, great staff, all around a great place to live as a student at Ball State. Many restaurants & things to do around as well

Village Promenade is the best place to live on campus. I love that I can go right down to the pool and walk to class in 12 min! It would be nice to have a spare key though.

Village Promenade is going to be an amazing place to live and I can’t wait to see what is in store in August! It is by far one of the nicest complexes I have seen

I love living in the Village Promenade! The location is great and the amenities are even better! I couldn't imagine living anywhere else! Can't wait for another amazing year!

I move in in August, and I cannot wait to live there. The staff is wonderful, and helped me so much in informing me about the leasing process.

I love living at the VP! It comes furnished and is one of the nicest apartment complexes in town. The fitness center is my favorite part. My favorite staff member is the pale red head with the long hair, she is very friendly!

Love the rooftop terrace and the access to good food. The pool is really great especially on the hot days in the summer. The gym is always empty making it easy to workout.

I love living at the Village Promenade. The staff is very friendly and work hard to make sure every resident is taken care of. I enjoy relaxing on the rooftops with my friends and know I’m safe in my home.

I have lived at the Village Promenade for 3 years, and it has been such a great 3 years! The best location, best amenities, and the absolute best people!

The village promenade is awesome. It has made college life so easy for me. It’s super close to campus, has all the amenities that I need and is in the heart of social life

Really great! Staff was really friendly! Can’t wait to live there. The amenities seem really cool and I love that it seems like a very connected community!

This past year has been pretty good. Haven't had any major noise or maintenance issues. I've also been enjoying the free food in the lobby lately!

Love it. This rewards system is really just the most awesome thing that I have ever seen really. I like how you can earn points in a ton of different ways!

I love the fully furnished, updated spaces provided and a close walk to Ball State campus. The balcony is an awesome addition space and I love how safe the building feels.

Best place to live! Love it here! Would not want to be anywhere else with my friends. The close walk to campus made Village Promenade an easy pick for me!

Nice college housing, the staff and maintenance are really helpful whenever there is an issue. Complex is clean and safe and overall a great place to live.

I absolutely love living here. It is so nice to live in a new building with great amenities. It is also extremely awesome living so close to campus and in the village. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Love it! Cant wait to live here for three years. The VP has the best amenities and we get so many freebies throughout the year. Best place to live!

i have loved living in this apartment building. it is super close to campus yet right in the heart of all the action in muncie. its the perfect location.

I love living at the Village Promenade! The amenities are fantastic and the environment is unbelievably comfortable. I love spending my summers on the rooftop or at the pool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

I love everything about the Village Promenade! I love the location, the look of it, and the amenities. I’m definitely living there next year and the year after that.

It was so easy to sign up. The apartments seem very nice and the grounds well kept. I can’t wait to move in. So nice to be near so many different things!

Great experience touring the VP. I can't wait to live here nrxt year. I feel as if I will really enjoy my time in the VP the anemities seeem great and I am ready for 8/17

Really excited to live in this apartment, I'm already super impressed by how helpful the staff is and how beautiful the rooms are, and can't wait to use the amenities you offer

The staff at Village Promenade has made my experience finding an apartment so easy. It's location is superb and the amenities are more than I could ask for!