Village Promenade

I love the apartment layout and atmosphere. I wish the elevators weren’t out of order so often and the garage door sometimes didn’t work. Other than that, it is a great place to live.
I really love the bed spaces and how we each get our own bathroom and closet. There is plenty of space in the four bedroom for all of us to enjoy. The amenities are an added bonus for sure! I do not like how loud it can be at times and having to pay for parking.
So far my experience has been one to remember. i love living here i have little to no complaints about it it always seems super clean it is gre
It’s been pretty great here! Internet is wonderful and amenities are amazing. I have pretty much no complaints. Been loving it my entire stay here!
Overall pretty good. I love the location!! but there were somethings in the apartment that could be fixed. Overall not too bad definitely room for improvement.
I have had a blast this year thus far. However, I would have preferred to move in earlier. Also, the resident above me has been keeping me up all night and that has worsened my experience.
it was good but I do not like that the elevator does not work for the second semester. I would have appreciate being kept up with the updated on that.
My past 3 years living in VP have been great! The amenities are awesome, the location is unbeatable and the staff is always able to help with any hiccups along the way!
I love how close it is to campus and the staff is always willing to help answer any questions I have. Maintenance is always very quick to come after a request is put in and they always check to make sure there aren't any other problems while in the apartment.
I love living in VP. Almost definitely going to renew my lease. I like the roof, pool, and gym which is open 24/7. and i really like having my own washing and dryer machine.