I love living at the VP, everything is great. The amenities are awesome and the staff is so friendly! The apartments are spacious and luxurious!

I love living here! The desks staff is so friendly and the apartments are excellent! We only had one problem with maintenance but even the maintenance guys were so sweet! Highly recommend living here!

I have had a great time here so far. As new to Muncie and the area, I have been very much satisfied with my living arrangements as well as the apartment complex.

I had a problem with my carpet and a couple hours later it was completely fixed! Everything works great and looks great! I couldn't be more happy living here

It is my 3rd year living at the Village Promenade apartments and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else! It's such a convenient location for campus as well as restaurants and bars!

I love living in the Village Promenade! Everything is so nice and clean and the office staff is so nice! It has the perfect location for college students

I love living at VP! The environment is extremely friendly and I love all of the amenities! I feel very safe at night and I'm always excited to go home!

Work orders we've put in have come super fast which is really nice! Leasing office staff is super kind and resourceful! I haven't met many of my neighbors but I look forward to it!

I absolutely love living here! The amenities are such a plus and I adore having a space and bathroom to myself. And don't even get me started on the rooftop and pool. Amazing.

I really love the family atmosphere at village promenade. It's definitely a place I can call home away from home . If anybody is thinking about living here they should definitely take the chance.The staff is really friendly and it's always there when you need them.

The VP community is an excellent community. The staff is friendly and helpful, there are many events organized by the VP community, all facilities are well maintained, and the community is well secured.

Great, I love all the amenities! Happy to call vp home. The staff are all very friendly and willing to help with anything! I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in Muncie!

It's been about two weeks since we moved in and so far everything has been great! The staff and everyone who lives here have been incredible.

Village Promenade has helped me meet some of my best friends! I love the amenities and all of their free giveaways/rewards. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

The VP is a perfect place to call home as a student of Ball State. This is my second year living here and I couldn't ask for a better living environment! The amenities offered are endless and the staff is nothing but helpful! :)

Great community feel already, with planned activities during welcome week. There are a few areas that need updated, however, like the study lounge computers and printer.

They are always there to help if you need it. Everything is organized and put together and clean. I feel safe where I am staying. I also feel like everything is organized in terms of package details and where/ What i need to do.

Absolutely LOVE living at Village Promenade! It truly is the best place to be in Muncie! I feel so safe in my apartment with the onsite security officer and doors that lock automatically. The office staff does an amazing job with communication and updating us with what is happening around the property! Wouldn't want to spend my college years anywhere else.

I feel very safe in the apartment complex, I love all the amenities that come with it (especially the workout room and the pool!). The staff is also very helpful!

I've only lived here for a day so far, but I can already tell the facilities, amenities, etc are very nice. My favorite things are the hammocks on the rooftop.

Absolutely love living at Village Promenade. It's so close to campus and the amenities are amazing. The office staff and the maintenance staff are all very nice and understanding. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Muncie.

I haven't yet moved in to my apartment, but the process with leasing and everything has been made so easy. My questions have always been answered and I'm so excited to move in.

We all moved in the same day and it was a wonderful experience. We are all getting along very well and are very respectful of each other's privacy.

It's a beautiful place in a great location. I love that all of my utilities are included in the rent and that there are so many amenities. Only giving four stars because things seem a little organized sometimes but the staff is still helpful and things get resolved.

Awesome place to live. Friendly community and staff and beautiful modern apartments. Ameneties are great too. The pool, hot tub, and fire pit are my favorites