Village Promenade

Overall my experience has been pretty good. For the most part all the amenities have been open and accessible and problems are usually resolved in a timely manner
I think VP would really benefit from getting some better maintenance, the door by my room has been broken for a month and my friends that live here haven’t had heat for a month.
I enjoy my community. Covid-19 makes it tough for people to be social around one another, but he staff does well in giving out treats to help make residents' day.
I think it is super fun and that we need to more people to live here it it just hard to meet new people and also when is the hot tub turning back on
I love the VP it is very nice and would recommend to people next year. The noise is really the only problem I have come to. Some noise from above and walls between roommates
Village Promenade is a great place to live, it has all of the cool amenities like a pool and a hot tub as well as the lounge and the rooftop areas.
I think that the Village Promenade is a good place to live in. You’re so close to campus to where you can walk to classes, get food, go to the gas station, to the bars, etc. The amenities here are great too. I think the only issue I have are the noisy people up above me and I wish the community here were more sociable.
This year has been great so far! So far there have not been any major problems other than the heating because of the storm. There has been multiple times when the WIFI does not work and we have to contact the company and they are not much help. Wish there was more reliable wifi.
I really enjoy living here. It is quiet but everyone keeps to themselves and is respectful when using the amenities. It’s so close to school and a lot of fun places.
I love living at the VP, all of the amenities and safety features really make the experience here! You can’t beat the location living right in the village and so close to campus!