I love my apartment and the staff have been more than accommodating. Roommates have been a issue but the office has done more than enough in offering solutions. Happy to be living here next year as well

Reply from Village Promenade

Wow! The Village Promenade has been the perfect place to live for my final year at Ball State! It's the perfect distance from campus in the heart of the Village! I wish I would have moved here sooner!

Reply from Village Promenade

The apartment is nice overall, it's a good place to live. Maintenance is super helpful anytime there is an issue in the apartment! It is a little noisy at times from the apartment above.

Reply from Village Promenade

I absolutely love living at the VP! I always feel so safe coming home at any time of day. The amenities are just a plus ;) I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!

Reply from Village Promenade

The VP is a great place to live. I always feel safe, and the staff is accommodating for the residents through monthly “resident appreciation” events! This is the place to live if you want to be close to campus but in the heart of the Village.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love the location of the apartment. It’s so close to campus. I also really like the amenities. My favorite is the hot tub and the gym. Also the staff is all really nice.

Reply from Village Promenade

This is my third year living at the Village Promenade and I am so glad to call this place my home away from home! It’s the perfect place to come back to after a long day of classes and work!

Reply from Village Promenade

I adore the girls I live with!!! I love having my own bathroom, i don't have to worry about anyone else's mess and enjoy having my own space to retreat to if i wanna be alone

I haven't moved in yet, but I visited friends that live there and I absolutely love it and cant wait to move in!! My future roommates and I have already started talking about apartment decorations and a color scheme!

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living here. All the staff is great and the building is beautiful. The amenities are a huge plus. This place feels like home and I love it!

Reply from Village Promenade

I like all the opportunities to interact with other residents. There are many different incentives for us to come and see other people and get involved with the apartment residents.

Reply from Village Promenade

I feel that as a member of the Village Promenade community, I am apart of something larger! I am proud to call the Village Promenade my home.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living here! The property is so close to EVERYTHING. You cannot beat the location or the security features. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. I have lived here for 3 years and will definitely come back for a 4th!

Reply from Village Promenade

I really enjoy living here, I think that the facility is well maintained and has a friendly staff. I also really enjoy the location and the security.

Reply from Village Promenade

Everything has been great lately! I havent had any problems with the parking garage. My house is nice and comfortable to live in. Everything is clean and very accessible which is extremely important to me.

Reply from Village Promenade

love it here! wouldn't want to live anywhere else. village promenade has made my living experience in college 110% better than I ever could have imagined.

Reply from Village Promenade

I always feel safe here! The staff are amazing and the amenities are so nice! I can text anyone at the front desk and they always respond happily. Nothing beats the amazing location either!

Reply from Village Promenade

I have absolutely loved my experience at the Village Promenade. The location, amenities, top quality apartments, and wonderful staff put them at an uncomparable standard. It is luxury student housing at its finest!

Reply from Village Promenade

I love the location and the amenities. I love my apartment. Already renewed my lease! I definitely would recommend living here. The village Promenade is very nice.

Reply from Village Promenade

Awesome place. Great location, nice aesthetic, feels safe, and has great amenities. I feel very comfortable and happy here. SUCH an improvement over living in a dorm!

Reply from Village Promenade

My experience has been awesome. I have enjoyed having my own room as well as my own bathroom. I love having access to the rooftop. Its a great place to hangout.

Reply from Village Promenade

Absolutely love living at Village Promenade. Great location, close to campus,quiet,friendly staff and amazing amenities. I️ couldn’t imagine living anywhere else in Muncie!

Reply from Village Promenade

Friendly staff, good maintenance team, good location, close to campus. I do really love my unit, having the balcony is great and I make good use of the fitness center here too.

I️ love the apartment and the pool! It’s also very close to campus! It’s a very nice place to live and a great community to hang out and invite friends over to hang out on the roof or pool.

Everything about this place makes living in muncie incredible! I can not wait I love it here!! The ammenities are amazing and the environment is unbelievably comfortable and unique! Could not recommend living here enough!