The Village Promenade is the best place to live! it is really close to campus. The rooftop is a fun and relaxing environment. The neighbors are friendly. I have enjoyed my stay this year.

I love the VP, I have lived here for two years and it is great. There are so many ammenities, not to mention all the free goodies! The VP cares about their residents and shows it.

VP has been such a great place to live! They are always making sure residents feel appreciated and work fairly quickly to resolve any issues. The building is always clean and amenities are amazing,

This is my first year living at the VP and I couldn't be happier! The management staff is very good at informing their residents and keeping us up-to-date on promotions events and different things going on at home and in the community. I wouldn't pick any other place to live!

VP is by far the best place to live in Muncie as a college student. Perfect distance from campus and super clean. I love wearing my VP gear around campus and telling people all about it!

I truly love the vp. The community feel is something I have ever expierenced. I also love the amenities offered by the vp. I'm so very happy.

Overall the experience so far has been really good. This place seems to be extremely secure and the staff is friendly. The apartments on the inside looks great and maintenance is very quick to fix any issues.

Best place to live in Muncie, glad I chose it for the last 3 years. Going to be very hard to leave once I graduate. Love the pool and free food that they give away.

The apartments are very nice as I love that they are located in the village! All the staff is friendly. I also love All the different events the VP hosts every month.

this is by far the best apartment complex in the entire city of Muncie. especially with the location. very clean and I love that it's already furnished; makes it extremely convenient for anyone looking to live here, short or long term! highly recommend!

The village promenade is super close to campus, which I love the most. The roomy apartments make for easy living, and my roommates are the icing on the cake :)

The staff is amazing. And very helpful. I love the sample studio room I was able to see and the hospitality when I was there. The staff offered us a drink as soon as we came in and answered all my questions. Very helpful.

Ive loved living at the Village Promenade the past 3 years! I can’t believe I will be graduating and moving in less than two months but I am so lucky to have had a place to call home!

There is no where else i'd rather live durning my time here in Muncie while attending Ball State University. These quality apartments are a 10/10 all around!

My experience has been short since i just moved in two weeks ago but i am enjoying the place and it's staff. I can't complain since it's so close to campus

The Village Promenade is the perfect home away from home for any college student! The apartments are the best around, the amenities are amazing, and the staff is wonderful!

I’ve had a great experience living in the VP. All the great things they offer to their residents each month is awesome. Plus you can’t beat the proximity to campus

I absolutely love it here. I had to make a switch of apartments and the staff was very helpful and understanding. It is a little noisy and the walls are pretty thin but I love everything VP has to offer.

I LOVE IT HERE. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Perfect location, perfect community, just all around perfect! Thanks to the amazing staff for also being perfect. ;)

Reply from Village Promenade

Probably the best apartments in the Ball State area. Clean, attractive, and located in a great spot! I love the amenities that are available and I appreciate that it's only about a 15 minute walk from my furthest class.

Reply from Village Promenade

Last year was rough. Lots of maintenance issues, loud neighbors, roommate issues that we weren't given much help with. But this year has gone very smoothly. All of our maintenance requests have been taken care of quickly. Things have been much quieter despite living next to the Chug. And the staff seems to have a better idea of how to fix issues we've run into. I'm impressed with the improvements.

Reply from Village Promenade

Village Promenade is one of the best apartments to live at Ball State! Is the closest to campus and has the most to offer with a pool, roof top and basement with a game room!

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living at the Village Promenade! The amenities are fantastic and the environment is unbelievelby comfortable. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Village Promenade

Honestly the VP has everything to offer. It allows me to live in a safe, clean enviorment close to campus. The staff is super friendly and I have never had an issue.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love that I am going to be living in VP. It has all the amenities I need, and the fact that it comes furnished is so helpful! Not to mention the fact that it is so close to campus, as well.