Village Promenade

It’s great living here and the staff is wonderful! Great location in relation to campus and all of the other village restaurants and stores.
It’s Great! They have an amazing staff that is very easy to work with. Great amenities! We love the rooftop lounge, although we wish they still had the hammocks:(
Haven’t lived here that long, but my roommates are great, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect since I’m a student. I just hope the elevator is fixed soon.
My experience so far has been very good. I like the location of the complex and that its not far from campus. I've also enjoyed all the amenities provided.
So far, I have loved living at the Village Promenade! The amenities and location to campus are wonderful! However, I do wish that the WIFI would get fixed because it is very unreliable right now!
It’s good! The WiFi could use improvement. I like how nice the condition of my room was when I moved in, my roommates are great! I haven’t been to the pool yet, but it looks nice. The parking is great so far, however I think it’s a little overpriced.
So far it's been pretty good! The only thing I would improve on is the speed at which maintenance requests get fulfilled. I had one submitted 2 weeks ago and it still has not been done.
I have only been here for a few weeks, but so far it's been an enjoyable experience! There are many amenities that residents have access to. I've had a few issues with noise, but otherwise it's a great place to live!
Have lived here for 3 years and absolutely love it! Close to campus, amazing amenities, and full furnished apartments are honestly worth it.
Living here has been really nice, moving into a furnished apartment was really convenient. I like all the amenities and the times I've had to have a service request it was quick and went well.