Village Promenade

The past three year have been great at the VP! The location kept me close to campus, the amenities are unbeatable and the staff is always so friendly and helpful!
Would live here every year if I could! Best quality for the beer price and in a great location! Would recommend to anyone! The room sizes are perfect and the price is amazing!
Loved it but it is so fun and it has to ya to get the day you was the best year of the day to join me in my accounting classes for the first I wanna go play it
I love it here! Been living here for 3 years without issues. Location is amazing and so are the amenities. Any minor maintenance issues I have had are usually fixed right away and the managers are always helpful. Glad to spend my last year at Ball State in this gorgeous one bedroom apartment. It is pricey but for the security and comfort of it, it’s worth it. The locked resident access only hallways always make me feel more safe than others in comparison.
I really like the amenities i just really hope they don't stay closed for too much longer. The pool is really nice to chill by, the gym is great but also wish that people picked up after themselves more with the weights, but i do love living here.
I love my apartment! I lived at the VP for three years for my ungrad and now I’m living at the VP for graduate school! Great amenities and location. Very nice apartment.
I love living at the VP! It is in a perfect location for class and the village. I love all the amenities that we have access to. My favorite is either the rooftop or pool!
It's a nice place. There are amenities, but I rarely used them. I never got notified by the staff when a package arrived for me, but they were in the office.
I have loved living at the Village Promenade for the past two years! I love the community and how close it is to campus and the village. Thank you for a great experience!
Really enjoyed my time living at the village promenade, great amenities and my apartment is beautiful and has everything i need! So sad to leave :(