I love living in the VP. Super close to campus, all my friends are here as well! I also love the security of the building and how it is fully furnished!

Reply from Village Promenade

I have not moved in yet, but I already love the people I am living with and the space I will be living in. I am most excited to use the amenities to make my college experience even better!

Reply from Village Promenade

Love living at at the VP. All the amenities that comes with living there makes it truly feel like home. Plus it is really close to campus too!

Reply from Village Promenade

My favorite amenity is the 24 hour fitness center available! Having a gym so close is really convenient and it has everything I need. The maintenance staff is also really great whenever I need them!

Reply from Village Promenade

Love VP! It's been full of fun with their activities and the staff is amazing and helpful. I couldn't ask for a better place to live during my time at Ball State! Thank you for the enjoyable experiences!

Reply from Village Promenade

VP is by far the best place to live here. I love how safe it is and the pool is amazing. Nothing beats the roof top hammocks during the summer. I couldn’t imagine not living here

Reply from Village Promenade

Village Promanede has been the best home I could ask for! Have had great roommate experiences & made some life long friends. Thanks for everything VP!

Reply from Village Promenade

Living at the village promenade for the past 3 years has made my college expirance better. I could not have picked a better place to live. I will miss all the amazing amenities and great staff.

Reply from Village Promenade

From the time I moved in up to this day, I have found everything about this place to be quite convenient from the location to all the services provided not to mention my place, my very own, is fantastic

Reply from Village Promenade

I absolutely LOVE living at Village Promenade! It’s always clean, the staff is friendly, the maintenance staff is quick and helpful, and the apartments are top notch. You will LOVE coming in and looking around!

Reply from Village Promenade

Living at the VP for the past 2 years has been amazing! The security is awesome, the location is unbeatable, and the staff is always willing to help! All the great amenities are just a BONUS! I can't wait to live here again next year!

Reply from Village Promenade

Great place to live because it is close to campus, and in the village that has everything you need. Plus the pool, hot tub, club house and work out space are top notch and always clean.

Reply from Village Promenade

Safety and having your own bedroom and bathroom has been awesome! I would highly recommend Village Promenade for anyone looking for these things!

Reply from Village Promenade

I have absolutely loved living at the village promenade! The amenities are the absolute best, and I have always felt very safe living here. It’s been so easy to live here, and coming from out of state, it has been a very easy transition since it is furnished!

Reply from Village Promenade

The apartment itself is great. I love the proximity to campus as well as the apartment being furnished. The main problems we've had are loud neighbors above us.

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living at the VP! I feel safe and comfortable at all times. I enjoy how close it is to campus. The maintence is always helpful. I will be sad when I have to move out!

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living in the VP! The location is so convenient to campus and the staff is always so friendly and helpful. The amenities are really great and I feel so safe living here.

Reply from Village Promenade

I've had a great time living at the Village Promenade. The quality of living here is very nice and the staff makes it a priority to fix any maintenance request.

Reply from Village Promenade

great amenities--i love the pool, hot tub, and gym. As an additional plus, there's sometimes free food in the office and events in the clubhouse!

Reply from Village Promenade

I really enjoy living here! It's close to campus, the amenities are great and it feels like home! I'm so glad that I get to live here, and I can't wait to live here again next year!

Reply from Village Promenade

Convenient place to live! Great staff and neighbors. A ton of amenities to use and super close to campus. Surrounded by several food choices as well!

Reply from Village Promenade

Living here has been nothing but amazing. The friendliness of the staff and the amenities that are here, really add to the whole living experience. I wouldnt want to live any where else!

Reply from Village Promenade

Amazing amenities and studio. Very comfy living at a good cost! I’m very much looking forward to another year living here and I’m only through one semester! The VP is amazing.

Reply from Village Promenade

i have not yet moved in, but i am so excited to finally spend a year in a living situation where i don't have to worry about rude landlords, and in such a nice living space!

Reply from Village Promenade

I love living at the Village Promenade! You can’t beat the great location! There are so many restaurants and little shops within walking distance. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!