This a great community that is located right on the bus route. This is extremely helpful for students that need to commute to campus. There are lots of great amenities and the price is reasonable compared to other apartments nearby.

I like having a gym that is easily accessable. I also like having the coffee machine in the leasing office and having a quite sapce to work in.

I love living here. The prices can seem kind of high but the flat utility fee really makes up the difference. The gym is easily the best in the area and the property is really well maintained. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Lease of one year completed. So far good. renewed for the second time. Hoping for the best. Community engagement is relatively less. Most of the events are closed room. Would be great if some sort of musical nigh/ concert is organised around the lakes, so that it would be an open event and people can join.

Good complex, but concrete and road failures make travel difficult sometimes. The kitchens and renovations are great, but the quality of walls, as well as wifi could be improved.

Reply from Village West

Nice place to live. The pool is nice for the summer and it's always kept clean. Sometimes it has a lot of people, but usually it's a nice place to relax.

Reply from Village West

Front office staff are extremely helpful with whatever is needed. Maintenance is quick to complete requests. The space is decent and has a great kitchen and living room areas.

Reply from Village West

The neighborhood is nice and quiet, the apartment itself if very roomy. The rooms are massive and living room almost echoes. Third floor also has a skylight which is nice for lighting

Reply from Village West

I really enjoyed my time at Village West. Definitely the best apartments I've stayed in since being at Purdue so far. I love the pool, the fixed rate amenities, and being so close to campus

Reply from Village West

The staff does not care about their residents. I have gone to them multiple times about issues, and they have done nothing even though they sometimes claim they will fix the situation. I was “guaranteed” a fully renovated apartment by one of the staff members, but my apartment has no renovations. I have been to other apartments in village west, and their rooms are much nicer than mine.

Reply from Village West

Had a great year here. Great place, not too loud, and the staff is very eager to help. Pretty close to campus and ample parking so you never have to worry about it. Trash overflow has been an issue around our building though. Hope it will be resolved soon.

Reply from Village West

Great apartment, love the location from campus. The office workers are great help and super friendly. They gym is convenient but could use a little more cleaning maintenance. Love living at Village West!

Reply from Village West

Very nice area and community. Everyone seems happy here, I especially enjoy going to the pool to swim with my friends. Doughnut Wednesday's are fantastic as well!

Reply from Village West

It’s really good, while the price is going up year by year. The repair service is efficient and friendly, also they provide 35 bus from Monday to sunday.

Reply from Village West

The staff are super helpful and maintenance is quick and easy. Although the best part of Village West is the amenities and perks such as the gym, pool, club house, coffee, and donuts every Wednesday morning.

Reply from Village West

Love the chill environment of VWest! All the apartments I’ve been in have been super nice and modern. Love the gym too it’s HUGE! Being pet friendly is such a huge plus.

Reply from Village West

I lobe living at village west! It’s so clean, and the apartments are spacious and are good for those on a budget or who don’t want the hubbub of campus life at their backdoor.

Reply from Village West

Honestly maintanence is always on it. I like living here. I use the gym all the time and I love it. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is that the emergency maintenance number is no where to be found. We’ve had flooding in our apartment twice. Not a huge deal we kept it under control with buckets or towels until the morning but that would be a really nice time to know the emergency maintenance number. But where the number should be on my resident portal there is nothing. It says “use one of the numbers below” and there is nothing below.

Reply from Village West

Excellent apartment . Bus route to Purdue is very convenient. Well maintained units and friendly staff at at the club house . Facilities are great as well

Reply from Village West

Overall, the complex is a nice place to live. However, it bothers me that they don’t offer incentives to those that have lived at village west for over a year. The only incentives are for new leases. Customer loyalty needs to be built between customers and village west.

Reply from Village West

Village West is a one of the more stand out and above average student community near Purdue University. Respond quickly to maintenance requests.

Reply from Village West

So far, I absolutely love living at Village West. The 24 hour fitness center is so nice, and means I have zero excuses not to work out with it being so convenient. I am only subletting for the summer, but I wish I would have lived here before!

Reply from Village West

Village west is a great place to live. It has amazing amenities. The prices are unbeatable. The staff is also very helpful to make sure all your questions are answered.

Reply from Village West

Great amenities and customer service. I feel safe walking around the area knowing theres other students and the convience of the location to Purdue makes it even better.

Reply from Village West

Very nice. Rooms were nice when I toured. I loved all the utilities and extra curricular activities that are offered here. Overall very good