Village West is a great community. The apartments are freshly renovated and very nice for the price. The location is off campus but an easy drive.

Pretty great place to live, had no problems moving in or dealing with any of the administration. Few things were broken when we moved in; the dryer wasn't working well, a few cabinets off the hinges, etc. Minor things, but the repair service repaired them promptly when we put in a request!

I love living here. Everything that is offered is well worth the money, it's a great value. I love the convenience to campus. The staff are alway very helpful.

Really nice area. I like the fitness center and being able to go to the clubhouse to print things I need for class free of charge. I like the give aways that they give as well.

I enjoy living in village west. The facilities are very nice and well kept. The maintenance people are very nice and do a good job. The staff in the office are all very nice and welcoming and they are very helpful.

Overall very good, internet has been a hassle at times. The bus route having a bus at the stop basically every 10-15 is very nice feature and is very helpful.

Overall, I would say that living at village west has been a good experience. The bus system is reliable and convenient for me. The apartment is great for the amount I pay!

The apartment is great, the shuttle is usually on time, and the staff are extremely friendly. The coffee machine in the lobby is very nice but it is not always stocked with cups. The noise is not bad, but some residents have very annoying bass music playing frequently.

I moved in in August. Overall I like my apartment and it is a good size. Village West is dog friendly which is great. My only complaint is that the WiFi can be extremely slow or will not work at times.

I love it here! The please who work in the office are awesome and do what’s best for the residents. It’s a super easy process for move in and is so far has been an easy process. The buss is a plus!

good place to stay. good community, bus running on time. All amenities are good. huge parking space! overall, a great place for purdue students.

the apartment is very near the campus and the enviorenment is very good, most of the officers are very kind to us. the furniture are clean and new!

The staff are so incredibly nice and so patient with all of my questions! The maintenance guys are so attentive and great! I have absolutely no regrets about choosing to live with village west ❤

Love it at village west! The renovated apartments are awesome. For he price, this place is a steal. Hands down the nicest apartment gym in the city.

The entire place looks amazing, the renovations are great. I especially love the flooring. The staff are always very nice and easy to talk to!

Village West is a great place to live! The apartments are spacious and the community is very friendly! If I wasn’t a senior, I would sign a lease for next year!

Village West is a great place to live. It is close to campus and easy to bike to or a short drive or bus ride away. The apartments are very large. The appliances are all clean and in good working order. The staff are friendly and helpful. I really like that the gym is open 24/7 it helps keep it from being too crowded. My room mate is the bomb! I have had a great experience here at Village West.

This community is very nice. I always feel safe and the apartment complex is very clean. The staff is super helpful and always wants to make sure everything is enjoyable.

10/10 ! Village west have the best prices, and the apartments are brand new... I love this residence ! There are a lot of activities, a swimming pool, and the staff is really welcoming.

Very good residential area. Has great amenities and is very clean. Have recommended it to two friends. Will gladly keep recommending it because the price cannot be beaten.

I really enjoy living at village west. Love the donuts every Wednesday “. Pool is always clean. Staff is always helpful! Gym is brand new and I love that

Very nice apartments and cheaper rates for the area. Recently redone units and staff that is very helpful and efficient. I would recommend to my friends.

I really enjoy being so close to campus. Village West is a safe community with a variety of amenities. The office and maintenance staff are very friendly.

I like this area. I think the best apt nearby Purdue University. I like this area a lot. I think the best of the best apt in west lafayette.

Overall very well and organized apartment community. Some maintenance work had to be done to fix leaks and light bulbs still need to be replaced. But overall, good community.