This is the first place I lived in American, it gives me a fantastic experience, I love this place very much and I will recommend my friends to live here too.

Great facilities, maitence is rather good fort the area. Communication between staff and residents needs some work. Overall good price for what you get

Great living experience. Every thing is great. The people, the environment, the roommates, and the furniture. I love this apartment and I recommend it.

overall the community is pretty nice. Love the new fitness center, and visit there often when I dont want to go all the way to campus. Appartments are nice and spacious, and I love the open floor plan in the kitchen and lving room area. Bus to campus is convient, but can often be crowded at peak times.

I've had a great experience at Village West! I like living here because the complex offers amazing amenities, the apartment is furnished, appliances are updated, rent is reasonable, and they make their best attempt to facilitate a community feel! However, I do have two complaints. The first is that there is a ridiculous amount of pet waste around the complex greens. They send out community emails, but I have seen their own staff letting their dogs out and not collecting their waste. They also put in high speed internet (which is awesome!) but they didn't patch the hole for weeks. And when they did, they didn't finish the job! Now my apartment has a large white patch that is not painted, not sanded, and is a huge eyesore.

So far so good. I like the updated internet so much. It will be even better if the surface of entrance road to the community could be fixed.

Love this place! It's amazing. Come live. Nicely remodeled in some units, nice staff. Beautiful pool and gym. The ponds are nice so are the geese.

I like my experience in general. The staffs are nice and helpful. And everything I get in the room is in good condition as well. Like to be it .

Village West has been really great and I'm so glad I chose to live here for my senior year. Management is nice and try to be as useful as they can and maintenance is always on top of their work orders. The rent price is very reasonable for the apartments being fully furnished.

It is good overall,sometimes the maintenance stuff will forget to come back again if they did not finish their work the first time they came

Village West provides timely and caring service to all of the residents' needs. Maintenance is provided by a group of knowledgeable individuals who work hard to keep residents well cared for.

The apartments are well maintained and they are great to live in. We feel right at home living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere here is very calm and student friendly. I also like the fun activities the management comes up with for different holidays.

Village West has been an extremely great place to live. Some of my favorite parts include the large living space, gym, and maintenance reliability. Since new management, prices have increased and deals have diminished, so my roommate and I are having to move. I wish new management would have tried to be more accommodating to people who have been living here before they arrived.

Pretty nice place. They are very respectful of your privacy. The new WiFi is great too! I really appreciate the bus that takes you directly to campus.

The apartments are very nice and the wifi usually works very well. Communication between staff and residents could be better, but overall it is a great place to live.

Really good for the price, spacious rooms and new appliances. It is easy to get to and from Purdue campus and I don't have to drive to the co-rec for doing any exercises.

Really like the location and the area around. Its a good place for someone who likes to live on the suburbs and want a quiet environment. The response of the management could be better.

Everything's good, except the internet. But the internet has been recently upgraded, so I give villagewest a 10/10. Bus facility: A+, gym: A+, staff:A+, safety:A+, overall: A+

Pretty good. The maintenance is efficient. The associates are friendly. Enjoy staying here. Pretty good. The maintenance is efficient. The associates are friendly. Enjoy staying here.

Great value for the price! I especially appreciate the private shuttle to campus and the in-house laundry facilities. It's a nice apartment--and they've even updated the internet!

Living at Village West is probably one of the greatest decisions ever! Everyone here is so nice and helpful. I recommend living here to everyone.

The apartment is beautiful and always warm but we didn’t have WiFi for like a month which was really hard for a group of students. Also there wasn’t great communication when the rent portal changed.

very nice, the environment In village West is really nice. staff In office are nice and helpful. the shuttle is the most convenience for me to Purdue.

Bus service is good. Heating is good. Repairs are very regular. Delivery from online is well handled. Sound insulation is very poor, everything going on in the kitchen and drawing rooms can be heard inside the rooms. Rent is high given the remoteness from campus.

I moved in Village West last autumn. First I shared a four-room apartment with another couple, and then I changed into a two-room apartment with my wife. The apartment is convenient for the people who want to settle down soon. The furniture in the apartment is basic but enough for a simple and comfortable life. The apartment provides washer, refrigerator, micro-wave, dish washing machine, quite helping a lot. The traffic is convenient here, there are several buses to the Purdue University, Walmart Supermarket, and downtown, etc. The support staff are kind and full of enthusiasm. The environment here is beautiful. We enjoy the lake and grass-round. The apartment has a gym and a small swimming pool, making our life a lot of fun. We like living here, and we are willing to recommend the apartment to our friends and everyone looking for a cute apartment.