The application process was great! Any questions I have had so far have been answered and they have made the area feel like home. So excited to move in August!

Great staff and clean apartments! It also comes with many anemities that make Village West feel like home and that is exactly what I was Looking for in an apartment. Great job!

Reply from Village West

The apartments are very spacious and clean. The location is great for students and kind to wallets. Great community with lots of things to do and awesome people to hang out with.

Reply from Village West

Signing the lease was easy and pain free. The employees kindly answered all of my questions and were patient. I'm really excited to move in in the fall!

Reply from Village West

I really like that the apartments have been renovated recently. I feel the ceilings are a little low which makes the apartment feel small. The new office area is very nice especially for students! I also look forward to working out at the gym we have.

Reply from Village West

I have been very througholy impressed with how helpful all of the employees have been althroughout the leasing process. I have been very satisfied.

Reply from Village West

Good apartments and friendly/helpful staff. New appliances and comfortable bed. The apartment needs more natural light and regular maintenance could be improved

Reply from Village West

I learned about this community from my friends. They told me that this is a fantastic place to live. I visited here and was attracted by it. Therefore I made my decision to move in. I believe it is a great and suitable place for me. I love it.

Reply from Village West

The staff at village west have been very helpful in making sure my experience at village west goes smoothly. The social media pages are also full of helpful information.

Reply from Village West

It was very easy to sign up and sign a lease. The transition has been seamless and the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the apartments.

Reply from Village West

This is a very nice living environment. I have had little to no issues with the staff. There were quite a few times when the WiFi bugged out which was a pain.

Reply from Village West

Village West is a place to be and it really feels like home. The residents are loving and caring. The apartment have a good club house where you can go gyming, study and have fun at the pool

Reply from Village West

Awesome! Caring staff and community. Great amenities and vibrant environment. Love it all. Distance from campus is perfect and easy to get to. Awesome experience living here!

Reply from Village West

When I first went on a visit to Village West I was immediately impressed. The apartments are beautiful, everyone is so friendly, and I am so happy to be living there!

Reply from Village West

The facility is very nice. The employees are very nice. The location is far enough to be away from being on campus, but not too far where you feel isolated far away. The bus routes are very convenient.

Reply from Village West

It has been pretty good for the most part. The people here are nice and the amenities are also pretty good. Only complaint is that there is no password protected wifi (all of it is open access) or ethernet ports to make your own password protected wifi so if you hook your printer to the wifi people from other apartments can print to it.

Reply from Village West

From the moment I walked into the facility, I knew it was going to be somewhere I wanted to live. The staff at the front was very helpful and had good answers to any question I had!”.

Reply from Village West

Staff is very helpful. Apartments are nice , everything has been recently renewed. The common areas are very well maintained and nicely decorated.

Reply from Village West

everyone is very nice knowledgeable and willing to help. you have everything you need and you are close to campus with a bus system you cant lose!

Reply from Village West

I am really happy living at Village West! There are a lot of community amenities that are unique to this location. However, one thing that I wish was offered here is recycling.

Reply from Village West

Great place to live. The furnishings are modern and stylish. The amenities are more than adequate and the staff is very friendly. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Village West

Really great facilities for the value. New appliances in the house. Not having to worry about any utility fees is really helpful since we’re so busy.

Reply from Village West

Leave here for 2 years. Good experience overall. I think it is the only apartment in West Lafayette that tenants don’t need to pay a lot on electricity.

Reply from Village West

I enjoy the resident appreciation week but I wish the food during the event would last longer. Each event goes up to 3 hours but I notice all the food is gone the first 30 minutes. It would be better if the food and snacks came out in waves roughly each hour for residents who cannot make the event till later

Reply from Village West

It's terrific. Apartments are spacious and nice. Office staff is always very kind. The gym and pool are always clean. Timely maintenance, although rarely needed.