Easy access to bus stop, which is really helpful as a college student. Good amenities as well which is really nice. The price is also not bad considering that its so close to campus.

Overall, I am happy with my decision to live at Village West. My only compliant is how frequently things break in our apartment. Other than that, it is very nice.

I have lived here for two years because I am very satisfied with almost everything here. Especially there are hubs for package pick up this year.

The experience is really nice, and I really like the community. I think the staff is really helpful, and the rent is really good for the size of the apartment.

Reply from Village West

The staff are always nice and helpful to any questions or concerns. The fitness center is amazing and convenient, as it is available 24/7 and everything is always super clean. Maintenance has always been nice to us, and normally come help us the day of a request.

Reply from Village West

Could improve by updating all apartments. Last year when I moved in I thought all units would be updated or be updated throughout the year. Our kitchen countertop is barely attached.

Reply from Village West

Good. Great and friendly staffs and living quarters. Clean buildings, facilities, community. Accessible bus-lines which are not far from campus. Available staffs and maintainence

Reply from Village West

It has a safe friendly environment. Most of the staff is supper friendly and helpful. Their maintenance team's response time was not very good. It takes them several month and several reminders to get stuff fixed. other than that I have lived here for two years and I like it.

Reply from Village West

Amenities and living is great here. However I would like to see more things in the club house like pool, ping pong, etc. The gym is great for someone who isn't a student at Purdue.

Reply from Village West

I love the village west community! I love the lounge area to hang out and relax, I love the pool to cool off during the summer, and I especially love the community!

Village west has been a great fit for me, they are welcoming to all and have a great community feel. I look forward to continuing to live at village west

No problems so far. Seems very nice and I can't wait to kind there next year. I'll be staying here for a bit as I also do my Masters so hopefully I stay at vw for a while

Reply from Village West

Great amenities and a great price! Not only that, but the furniture that comes with the apartment is modern and very nice. I love village west!

Reply from Village West

Great amenities, friendly staff and good location close to campus! Study rooms are a great resource to have, also love the free coffee and treats :)

Reply from Village West

The Village West staff and maintenance team are AWESOME! I've lived here for two years because of their spacious apartments, awesome amenities, friendly staff. I enjoy living with this community!

Reply from Village West

Everything's great! Love it here. Just wish the parking didn't fill up so fast. I like how spacious my apartment feels and I enjoy the free coffee and printing perks.

Reply from Village West

I love my apartment it is so spacious- I love that it comes with many amenities - commute to Purdue- access to public transportation. Staff communicate quickly to my email message questions and or concerns.

Reply from Village West

I have had an excellent experience living at village west! The staff is always willing to help and often go above and beyond what was asked of them!

Reply from Village West

At the start of the year we had a lot of problems with our apartment but they eventually got fixed. Also our wifi has been spotty throughout the year, but this is probably due to being on the corner of the complex.

Reply from Village West

I like living here, the amenities are nice and the workers in the office are always helpful and nice. I also like the wifi it has been so much better and really supports all the devices in my apartment.

Reply from Village West

I really like living here. It's close to campus while also being away from the rowdy scene. The apartments are really nice, the staff is helpful, and maintenance is usually very quick to answer requests.

Reply from Village West

The nearby scenery is great. The Internet is fast (most of the time). And the maintenance team is very responsive and professional. However, even though the staff members are always friendly, when I encounter an issue, I personally do not feel they have a sincere desire to help me out. It will be excellent if they are more active.

Reply from Village West

C. C. "Bud" Baxter (Jack Lemmon) is a lonely office drudge at a national insurance corporation in a high-rise building in New York City. In order to climb the corporate ladder, Bud allows four company managers to take turns borrowing his Upper West Side apartment for their various extramarital liaisons, which are so noisy that his neighbors assume that Bud is a playboy bringing home a different woman every night. The four managers (played by Ray Walston, David Lewis, Willard Waterman, and David White) write glowing reports about Bud, who hopes for a promotion from the personnel director, Jeff D. Sheldrake (Fred MacMurray). Sheldrake does promote Bud, but he knows why they were so enthusiastic and demands exclusive privileges to borrow the apartment himself, starting that same night. As compensation for such short notice, he gives Baxter two tickets to The Music Man. After work, Bud catches Fran Kubelik (Shirley MacLaine), an elevator operator he has had his eye on, and asks her to go to the musical with him. She accepts, but first has to meet a former fling. He is Sheldrake, who convinces her that he is about to divorce his wife for her. They go to Bud's apartment as Bud waits forlornly outside the theater. Later, at the company's raucous Christmas party, Sheldrake's secretary Miss Olsen (Edie Adams) drunkenly tells Fran that Fran is one of many female employees Sheldrake has seduced into affairs with the promise of divorcing his wife, including Miss Olsen herself. At Bud's apartment, Fran confronts Sheldrake, upset with herself for believing his lies. Sheldrake maintains that he genuinely loves her, but then leaves to return to his suburban family as usual. Meanwhile, Bud accidentally learns about Sheldrake and Fran. Heartbroken, he lets himself be picked up by a woman (Hope Holiday) at a local bar. When they arrive at his apartment, he is shocked to find Fran in his bed, fully clothed and unconscious from an intentional overdose of his sleeping pills. He sends his pick-up away and enlists the help of his neighbor, Dr. Dreyfuss (Jack Kruschen), to revive Fran without notifying the authorities. To protect his job, Bud takes advantage of his playboy reputation, letting Dreyfuss believe Fran had attempted suicide after a lovers' quarrel with him. Fran spends two days recuperating there, while Bud tries entertaining and distracting her from any suicidal thoughts. He tells her he once attempted suicide himself. They begin playing gin rummy. Bud dissuades her from phoning her family until her head is clear. During this period one of the executives arrives with a woman; Bud sends them away, but the man sees Fran. Then Fran's brother-in-law Karl Matuschka (Johnny Seven) comes to the office looking for her. Resenting Bud for denying them access to his apartment, the executives direct Karl there. When Bud again takes responsibility for Fran's actions, Karl punches him. Fran kisses Bud for not revealing her affair with Sheldrake and, sensing that she now cares for him, Bud smiles and says it "didn't hurt a bit." Sheldrake rewards Bud with a further promotion, and fires Miss Olsen for what she told Fran. However, Miss Olsen retaliates by telling Sheldrake's wife, who promptly throws him out. Sheldrake moves into a room at his athletic club, but now figures that he can string Fran along while he enjoys his newfound bachelorhood. But when Sheldrake asks Bud for the key to the apartment, Bud refuses, quitting the firm and gives back the key to the executive washroom instead. That night at a New Year's Eve party, Sheldrake indignantly tells Fran about this. She finally realizes that Bud is the man who truly loves her. She runs to his apartment, but at the door, she hears a loud noise like a gunshot. Fearing he has attempted suicide again, Fran pounds on the door until Bud opens it, holding an overflowing bottle of champagne which was the source of the noise. Bud has been packing, planning to find a new job and a new home, but is surprised and delighted to see her. Fran insists on resuming their gin rummy game, telling Bud that she is now free as well. He declares his love for her, and she replies lovingly, "Shut up and deal."

Reply from Village West

Village West is a great place to live at. The apartments are spacious and good quality. The amenities are also exceptional with study spaces and a top knotch gym. Maintenance is also always quick to respond and fix your needs.

Reply from Village West

Basically I like this place. The rent is reasonable, the staff are nice and maintenance are efficient. However, I feel the internet unstable and noise too loud. Even when I'm in my room with the door closed, I can hear my roommate talking on the phone using a normal volume.