this has been a favorable living experience. nice, clean living area coupled with affordable rent and utilities have made this place feel like home.

Overall, a great community and apartment complex. The apartments are great, the location is great, and the flat rate for utilities is a huge plus. Maintenance is pretty good about completing work orders quickly. The reason I'm not giving a 5 is because they're raising their rates $70/mo for next year and I think that's a bit of an excessive jump to make in a year (and they said it'll most likely make the same jump in prices the year after that).

I love living here. It’s pretty quiet. I love the neighborhood. I like the upgraded apartment. That there’s a washer and dryer in the apartment. Plus cable,and WiFi , and electric is included. The Staff is helpful and professional. Supermarket and Walmart is near by. It’s perfect.

Village West is the ideal place to live at! It provides large living space with all amenities included in the amenity fee and private transportation to and from campus.

Overall good, but furniture needs to be renewed. If can live nearer to the club house it would be better. Heard that rent goes up this year?

This is my second year living here. I like my apartment with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom. The furniture is brand new when I moved in. The living room is large enough to do yoga, and I especially like the kitchen. Overall, I had really good time living here.

Love my apartment and my roommates. Great location off campus yet isn’t too far from campus. The gym is great and the clubhouse has great service!

I absolutely love this community. The staff is extremely helpful and patient and the apartments are spacious and savvy. Although the location is off campus the amenities and apartments are well worth the price of rent.

Living here has been nice. The only thing is that when we were showed what apartment we would live in, it was the updated one and when we got here it had not been updated at all. Other than that the staff is extremely nice and pretty quick to take care of MAJOR problems. Overall I like it a lot and plan on staying the rest of my time here at Purdue.

Living on the third floor, we have a nice skylight and vaulted ceilings which makes our apartment look huge. Buses are convenient and it’s close to the celery bog for whenever I want to run. Friendly staff.

Living here is really nice, the management would take care of you. And they would defintely help you with many things. The facility is awesome, gym is super cool. Room is very large as well.

Overall, great place to live. Fast maintenance service for the most part. Living space is very comfortable. Wifi speed and lack of ethernet is my only complaint.

This place is very nice! I feel very happy to be a part of this community! I renewed my lease for next year and I'm so happy that I can be a part of Village West for a whole two years!

Reply from Village West

Have had no issues since living here. The staff is super nice, and everything in the apartment is kept well. I would absolutely recommend this place to friends.

Reply from Village West

I love my apartment; the amount of space is great. However, we have a few issues with the dryer not drying clothes completely; it usually takes 2-3 rounds for the clothes to become completely dry. Our dishwasher also has a weird smell, but other than that, I don't have any issues!

Reply from Village West

I love living at Village West! The apartments are spacious and newly updated. The people working in the office are always friendly and helpful!

Reply from Village West

The apartments are pretty nice and Maintence is good. Staff is sometimes rude and the new management sucks. Some reason the rent has increased drastically so Villege West is not worth it’s price anymore.

Reply from Village West

Awesome time living here! Love it and all the amenities that Village West has to offer! The scenery is so pretty and there are walking trails right behind the complex! It's amazing here.

I believe that Village West offers a community that makes you feel like you live at the campus. Filled with students and friends, gives you the opportunity to meet new people.

Reply from Village West

I have loved the apartment community here at Village West. They do a good job at getting to you as soon as they can with maintenance requests.

Since I have moved in this fall I have had a great experience at village west. All of the staff is very nice and the maintanence services are very quick.

Reply from Village West

Nothing bad to say about Village West. The apartments are very spacious and the furnishings/appliances are great. Maintenance usually responds in a timely manner. Area around Village West is very nice and the clubhouse/amenities are great benefits. Great place for a great price!

Reply from Village West

I love living at Village West! The clubhouse atmosphere is great, as well as the staff, and the living spaces are modern, comfortable, and spacious.

Reply from Village West

I have lived here for about 16 months i like every thing that is offer the coffee the fitness building the swimming pool and the clubhouse i may stay for awhile

Reply from Village West

The appartment is awesome and the bus service too. Sometimes, it is hard to find parking close to my building, maybe you should enforce parking only with permit.