Its pretty good. I mean Im having a fun time with living there plus Im living there next year with some of my friends, which is gonna be really fun.

It was pretty cool overall. There was only one problem that is it took such a long yime for the community respobd to maintenance request. I have submitted like 3 times but there still nobody responding

Reply from Village West

This is a very awesome place to be live in! I will recommend my friends to live here as well! Although it is very far from the campus, I will put it in that way.

Reply from Village West

Moving in was pretty messy, but as the months went on.. the experience became better. Love my apartment and bus is very convenient to campus

Reply from Village West

I've enjoyed living here. The amenities are good and the maintenance personnel are also prompt in getting back to you. The noise level is also manageable for the most part.

Reply from Village West

I have been here for more than one year, recently my boyfriend will move in with me, we are so excited about it. Employees here are nice and helpful!

Reply from Village West

Apartments are furnished and neat, and the maintenance team is great! My only complaint is that they raised our rent and electric bill so much this year

Reply from Village West

I absolutely love Village West and all they offer to the entire community. The living is relaxing and makes me feel at home. Living here has been amazing!

Reply from Village West

I really enjoy living at Village West. It is in a good location and I like the bus that goes to campus. The amenities are awesome and it is usually a nice and quiet environment.

Reply from Village West

This is my second semester living at Village West and I love it! The maintenance is quick and reliable, everyone working in the office is nice, and the apartments are full furnished and huge!

Reply from Village West

I enjoy all of the amenities and clubhouse atmosphere. Overall it’s been a positive experience living here at Village West. One major complaint are the beds which are not very comfortable. Also there are a few soft spots in the the floor.

Reply from Village West

Location, amenities, office & maintenance staff, parking, and quality of apartments here are all top notch. I would not recommend anywhere else for off-campus housing. You simply can't beat the value of Village West for the price. I have zero complaints!

Reply from Village West

Upon move in I had a poor experience. But after that things have very much improved. The maintenance staff has been very quick to respond to issues.

Reply from Village West

I have relatively no problems and if I do village west is there to help. It’s clean and I feel safe there. It is a reasonable price and has a lot to do.

Reply from Village West

Village West has been a great place to live this first semester. Overall the staff are very friendly and are great at communicating with me when I have issues regarding the apartment.

Reply from Village West

Love the maintenance staff, they're super helpful. The apartments are set up great and it really feels like there is a lot of space. The patio is a big plus.

Reply from Village West

It's a cool place to live and meet new people. The maintenance guys are also really helpful when something goes wrong or needs to be fixed which is great.

Reply from Village West

My resident experience has been wonderful. The staff is always very helpful and polite. As well as, my apartment complex feeling safe. I have been nothing short of happy with my apartment experience at Village West!!

Reply from Village West

Use the gym often, I just think there should be a barbell bench. I appreciate the quality of maintenance and the speed at which they respond to our problems.

Reply from Village West

I really appreciate the doughnuts every Wednesday; gives me something to look forward too after I come home from class. I like the resident appreciation days with the free breakfast snacks

Reply from Village West

I have had a great experience at Village West! I would recommend looking into at least a tour of one of the apartments. All in all it has been a great first experience in living in an apartment. The area has transportation to campus as well access to a workout facility to stay in shape. Rent is reasonable, but it is good way to learn how to budget money.

Reply from Village West

It was an awesome place to live. Close enough to campus. The only downside was we had to have maintenance come to our apartment often to fix things.

Reply from Village West

Absolutely love it! I love having my own washer and dryer, my heat that works (unlike my last apartment on campus) and the life I get to live with my roommate ❤

Reply from Village West

Village West's community has a friendly staff, apartments close to friends, and a nice gym all a convenient distance from campus. Plus free coffee everyday and donuts on Wednesdays.

Reply from Village West

Great place to live. Generally pretty quiet and clean and the staff is great. The price is pretty good for everything you're getting. I have already renewed to live here next year.