Villages at Peacher's Mill

I have had a good experience in the first couple years after being HERE so many years I can call it home. Now I'm ready for a new scenery. Be nice to relocate but I will miss this area.
It’s been a good experience living here. They fix everything soon as possible if something is wrong. Neighbors very friendly. Community very quiet this is a nice place to live
My neighbors are very sweet people and everyone in the office has made our move in very easy! We have a few minute issues on our move in day, but we’re solved within our first hour here!
I’ve been here 14 months and so far I’ve enjoyed my time here at The Villages...The complex is expanding as we speak...The Staff is friendly and helpful when needed...Would recommend family and or friends..
I think that the apartment is really nice and the really like how it is set up. However I don't like that we have a guy who stands at the entrance of our community off of peachier mill road and always tries to come up to your car and get money off you sometimes he even follows you to your building
The staff are some of the kindest and supportive people I know pleasant and caring. When a request is placed in the office it’s taken care of within1 to 3 days. The grounds and surroundings are kept up well. I look forward to the summer in hope through much prayer that we (WILL BE CORONAVIRUS FREE) to be able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors where areas are provided for children to play and also adults. picnic areas are provided including not just 1 but 2 swimming pools. Even though I haven’t met many of my neighbors those that I have seemed to be nice people. I have and will continue telling friends and love one’s about this community, only thing for me is that I really wish that the apartments also had washer dryer hook ups. Well that’s pretty much all I would like to say Villages at Peachers Mill is a wonderful community to live in.
It has been pretty great so far. Chill place. Friendly neighbors and staff. Just renewed my lease for another year. Looking forward to another great 12 months.
Aside from one neighbor, I have had a pretty decent experience living here. For the most part, the neighbor does not seem to be a bad one to reside in.
Great place to live my family loves it,its exciting when your kids get all happy. I lived here as a kid and loved it. It so nice that you don't have to drive to the park you can get out and excerise .
The woman that runs the leasing office is very helpful and friendly. She is so sweet and kind. She helped us through all our technical issues.