The apartment is great! The noise level is awesome, it’s in a good area and the maintenance staff is awesome and prompt! I would recommend this property to my friends.

I am enjoying my apartment, the quiet atmosphere, the home feeling my apartment gives me when i walk in..my children are enjoying the community as well

Experience had been good, just wish people can be more considerate of their neighbors and not litter. However, the management does a great job of trying to keep the complex clean.

the service is reliable, apartments are satisfied, neighbors are friendly, it is one of the safest place to live in and start a family with, and the environment is clean.

Very well taken care of. The staff is great! Maintenance comes right away if there is a problem. The pools are well taken care of and it’s just an overall nice community to live in.

The two pools, basketball courts, walking path and playgrounds at The Villages are awesome and the value for what you get in the apartment is the best!

My husband and I have lived in our apartment for almost 7 months and have not had many issues at all. Maintenance is very nice and so are the office people!

It’s a nice apartment. Very quiet neighborhood. I could do without the roaches and fruit flies but other than that, it’s a very nice place to love and I would recommend it to anyone.

And Brack Jonson is finally resting and at peace ✌🏾 And Brack Jonson is finally resting and at peace ✌🏾 Y And Brack Jonson is finally resting and at peace ✌🏾

I love it. I love my apartment. I like the community, i haven’t met one rude neighbor or anything. I’m just very content with living here!!!

The personnel in the leasing office are awesome, especially Antwan. The apartment has been refreshed and everything appears to be in good working order.

really quiet and staffs keep clean around apartment area. and whenever I had problems they tried to help me out . I have been live this area about 2 years, had any problems so far.

The apartment is beautiful and price is right, however the new management sucks. If I leave a message i never get a return call I have complained about neighbors upstairs being very loud and stomping with no one ever getting back to me. I work 3rd shift and need sleep during the day but I can not get it because the neighbors are so loud.

Wish I had a washer and dryer but I still like it here.. Spacious place and clean. Wish I had a washer and dryer but I still like it here.. Spacious place and clean.

Very happy with living here. It has been just over a year living here now. Everyone in the office is so friendly and they really care about the residents. Location is so convenient. Love it here

the community is great. I just moved here and they made it very smooth and comfortable for me. There is alot to do here which makes itbgreat during the summer. The fact we can get to two pools is a plus.

I have lived in this area for 3 years now and i have never experienced any major issues or reasons to complain. Its a nice area with plenty of recreational things to do. A store in walking distance and a good location.

I think it's a nice neighborhood, it's not so noisy&it looks clean More space to walk around! I think the rent is more affordable than other apartments!

Well, this is my second year here. It's got alot better, since my first soo far. Alot has changed for the better, and its good we know the staff. It feels like home somewhat.

It was a quiet place at times. Some people would get drunk and try to run over their boyfriends after a disagreement. However it was good entertainment. And the staff are nice.

Love living here at the Villages of Peachers Mill park side. Been here for a year and 3 months now. Everyone is nice at the office and work with you when there is a problem

So far so good, the office staff has been very helpful whenever I needed to get in touch with them, as well as Jeff on the maintenance team.

Just moved love it so far. It was very clean and nice. My children love the pool and play ground. Would recommend to all my friends and family.

The experience has been smooth sailing so far. Maintenance was called and they came same day however the issue wasn’t fully fixed with the toilet

It was amazing and the people there were very kind. I’m part of the rpp program and was in Philadelphia during the whole procress but everything was taken care of.