I like the community and the location of the apartments. It’s great that we have access to a pool and play ground on both sides of the street.

I love it....its nice and clean..The ladies in the office are so nice and sweet...I will recommend anyone to go check them out..When they say something going to be ready...They stick to their word...

ALL TH E STAFF WAS NICE, HELPFUL, AND RESPECTFUL. ANY LITTLE ISSUE I HAS WAS RESOLVED THAT DAY IT'S BEEN GREAT. I APPERICIATE THAT THEY WORKED AROUND MY MOVE IN DATE BY MOVING IT UP A FEW DAYS.

It’s been okay so far. Apartment is nice give it take the few appearance issues. It’s not in the best part of town but the apartment complex itself doesn’t seem to bad.

The best complex. Staff and maintenance is so amazing. My neighbors are so sweet and I’ve had a wonderful experience with everyone. They are super accommodating

It's a good neighborhood and nice management. Nice price but you get what you pay for. Management listens and is always good with maintenance.

A nice place to live. I would recommend to others to stay. Very quick to assist with maintenance requests and very informational on questions I had about the community.

I love this property, it was very easy to get maitence. Also clean and look awesome when we got here, have already made it better by painting the fence out frount

It’s been a very pleasant experience up to this day...Staff very helpful...Neighbors friendly...Looking forward to the upcoming Work out room...

Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The Apartment was in pristine condition and when we found an issue with something, maintenance quickly came same day to fix and even noticed things that weren’t correct and made on the spot corrections!

Great location, comfortable and beautiful modern apartment. Residents are very friendly and what I also like is that you can see children playing around. I love that you are pet friendly which is great!

I have only been here 2 days but it is a very nice apartment. The neighborhood is surprisingly quiet. I had to actually look outside to make sure everyone hadn’t been abducted by aliens 👽

Great so far, apartment managers are super sweet and helpful. My neighbors seem friendly and the location is nice. I go to apsu so it's nice, convenient, and affordable.

The dog restrictions suck and the neighbor downstairs is bossy. The neighbor has a big dog. The toilet is broken and more keys need to be given so each person can have one

Quiet neighborhood, friendly neighbors, the pool and playground are great for my toddler! We enjoy taking walks through the park trails nearby.

I would recommend the villages to anyone and everyone! It’s always very clean, and quiet, and the office staff is always very nice and helpful

Overall it's not a bad place to live. Neighbors can be rowdy sometimes but not too bad. It's close for my husband's work and the inside of them are pretty nice for the price!

Despite keeping a clean house there are roaches in my apartment. That's the biggest problem I'm having right now with living here. And non of the maintenance work from my move in inspection has been done on my apartment.

I would say I feel safe for the most part and the complex is quit. Management team is friendly especially the manager, he took care of us and the process of getting our apartment was quick and easy. The only down fall is that the pools are never clean or is always locked. Overall the apartment is not to big nor to small for us.

I lived here for about 4 months okay community the office people are willing to work with u and help u out. The pool is and added bonus and good way to relax after a long day at work.

We have had a great experience so far and love our cute little apartment! The people here are so helpful and we like how close it is to school.

Everyone has been so patient and helpful in the office. It is very quiet in my building and everything is very clean. I feel pretty safe and my kids love the play area.

The apartments are nice; definitely had to put some elbow grease into cleaning the cracks, but that is my only complaint. The people who work here, as well as everyone living here have been very kind! Love it so far! - Grace

Very quick maintenance responses, nice and friendly staff. Our experience has improved a lot since the extremely loud upstairs neighbors moved.

Everyone at leasing office was very helpful and friendly. Great community and it’s pet friendly. The townhomes are very spacious and renovated.