It was a quiet place at times. Some people would get drunk and try to run over their boyfriends after a disagreement. However it was good entertainment. And the staff are nice.

Love living here at the Villages of Peachers Mill park side. Been here for a year and 3 months now. Everyone is nice at the office and work with you when there is a problem

So far so good, the office staff has been very helpful whenever I needed to get in touch with them, as well as Jeff on the maintenance team.

Just moved love it so far. It was very clean and nice. My children love the pool and play ground. Would recommend to all my friends and family.

The experience has been smooth sailing so far. Maintenance was called and they came same day however the issue wasn’t fully fixed with the toilet

It was amazing and the people there were very kind. I’m part of the rpp program and was in Philadelphia during the whole procress but everything was taken care of.

So far everything is good walls are thin though I can hear everything my neighbor does but the people are nice and they always fix things in a timely manner

Love the place and the community itself always clean. Workers are nice and always greeting when they see you. Neighbors are awesome always kind too.

Maintenance is Always on top of everything. The Apartment complex stays clean, and the staff is friendly! When you need something done it gets done!

I really enjoy the area. The neighbors are nice and the staff is great. Haven’t had many issues. Typically get a fast response over anything that I need.

I enjoy how quiet the community is for the most part. There seems to be minor issues with a few tenants with Arguing, to be expected in an apartment setting. However I do not like the smell of marijuana on a daily basis in my apartment. I feel like it is just accepted by the community so little concern is shown. I like the helpfulness of the office staff as well as the maintenance...

Nice apartments the people in the office were very nice and helpful gave us a 100 dollars of for bringing 20 pound bag of dog food and set us up for the RRP program .

Nice, clean environment with lots of nearby amenities, and great park right next door. Staff is also very nice and wonderful and perfect and great.

We have just moved in and are so excited to be at Peachers mill. The staff is amazing and the apartments are very nice and reasonably priced! We will always refer people back here!

So far it has been very quiet. The beginning we had miscommunications but was easily recovered now that I do not have a roommate who made things very difficult with all parties.

only been a few months but im quite happy i feel more secure im not worried about getting shot. or broken into. great communication with the office they got my leaked toilet fixed 5 minutes from talking to them

When we came to talk to the office staff about an apartment they were very friendly and helpful. Since moving in everyone has been very nice and made this transition as smooth as they could. The maintenance guys have been amazing and are always keeping our community clean.

Good place to live! They are nice people I would recommend it for whoever needs a house and the community here is really nice people try it out

Peachers Mill staff are very nice and We felt welcome right away. They’re pet friendly, we have had zero issues with maintenance in our short residency and we are excited to continue our stay at Peachers mill.😊

Great place to live. Pet friendly and it has two swimming pools. The lawn is kept nice and has several playgrounds, a walking loop, and basketball courts. Quiet and 24 he security.

Amazing service and a quiet neighborhood. Great location great buildings nice people. Landlord is nice and helps with anything that needs attention.

Besides The Building Being Old Its A Great friendly Place ! Very Warming && Welcoming && Its so Close To the Base && Not Far From kentucky ! I Love This Place

I would like to say thank you for the friendly gestures upon becoming a resident. The landscape is well managed clean and clear of debri. Thank you.

It has been really good. Can’t complain! When their has been any problems, they have been fixed in no time and the management is very nice and helpful

Overall I am happy with apartments. The park side is very quiet and my daughter and I love it but I am not a fan of maintenance. I have been trying to get my toilet fixed since a week within moving in. Now I want them to wait until I can be difficult but they have come by and it still has not been fixed or last I heard they did not have the piece needed yet they have not called since. So I am upset about that only, the rest is great.