Amazing! I’ve had to maintance visits and they’ve done an awesome job!! Neighborhood friendly as well. We’ve only been here for 3 full months almost, and we absolutely love it here!

Living here is nice but the office staff and maintenance are a little slow at getting things done. We moved in the beginning of October and now, in the middle of November there are still things broken from when we first moved in.

It is a great community. Everyone in my building is so friendly. Everyone in the office is lovely as well. I love that there are extra parking spaces for when guests visit, instead of having an over crowded lot.

Five stars! So awrsome and cool! Too much to write where should I start? Maybe I’ll just write because the points. 140 seems like a lot but now I’m at 154

Quite area.and clean, everything is conveniently located and friendly staff, laundry facilities,swimming pool,basketball court, picnic area and playgrounds on property

They have assisted our little family with great help, from moving into a bigger place within the area since we're having an additional added to our family. Thank you!!

Love it this is the best place I lived at in a long time , nobody bother us and it’s very quiet , I can tell my friends about this place ...

So far it has been a really great experience. Nothing to complain about. The workers down in the main office have been very helpful. Just wish it had a washer dryer hookup.

So far so good.. The apartment is nice&they are trying to fix all the house issues or damages!!it's clean outside It is nice to walked around...

The pool was great. The neighbors were alright. You get a couple loud ones and drunks but the staff is very friendly. I haven’t had a better staff at any apartment I’ve lived in.

The apartment is great! The noise level is awesome, it’s in a good area and the maintenance staff is awesome and prompt! I would recommend this property to my friends.

I am enjoying my apartment, the quiet atmosphere, the home feeling my apartment gives me when i walk in..my children are enjoying the community as well

Experience had been good, just wish people can be more considerate of their neighbors and not litter. However, the management does a great job of trying to keep the complex clean.

the service is reliable, apartments are satisfied, neighbors are friendly, it is one of the safest place to live in and start a family with, and the environment is clean.

Very well taken care of. The staff is great! Maintenance comes right away if there is a problem. The pools are well taken care of and it’s just an overall nice community to live in.

The two pools, basketball courts, walking path and playgrounds at The Villages are awesome and the value for what you get in the apartment is the best!

My husband and I have lived in our apartment for almost 7 months and have not had many issues at all. Maintenance is very nice and so are the office people!

It’s a nice apartment. Very quiet neighborhood. I could do without the roaches and fruit flies but other than that, it’s a very nice place to love and I would recommend it to anyone.

And Brack Jonson is finally resting and at peace ✌🏾 And Brack Jonson is finally resting and at peace ✌🏾 Y And Brack Jonson is finally resting and at peace ✌🏾

I love it. I love my apartment. I like the community, i haven’t met one rude neighbor or anything. I’m just very content with living here!!!

The personnel in the leasing office are awesome, especially Antwan. The apartment has been refreshed and everything appears to be in good working order.

really quiet and staffs keep clean around apartment area. and whenever I had problems they tried to help me out . I have been live this area about 2 years, had any problems so far.

The apartment is beautiful and price is right, however the new management sucks. If I leave a message i never get a return call I have complained about neighbors upstairs being very loud and stomping with no one ever getting back to me. I work 3rd shift and need sleep during the day but I can not get it because the neighbors are so loud.

Wish I had a washer and dryer but I still like it here.. Spacious place and clean. Wish I had a washer and dryer but I still like it here.. Spacious place and clean.

Very happy with living here. It has been just over a year living here now. Everyone in the office is so friendly and they really care about the residents. Location is so convenient. Love it here