Villages at Peacher's Mill

4.2

4.2

Mary
about 5 hours ago
Great layout and very clean. I will this property to a friend and family member. My daughter loves her bed space room. I like that it's not on a busy street and also my daughter has somewhere to play safe
Karen
I have one complaint on my side there are NO washers that work and now only 3 dryers are currently working.....Also I have a suggestion once this problem has been addressed and corrected that bldgs 1-14 have their own place for washer/dryers ....This would be more convenient for those tenants...
Kylan
I truly love this neighborhood. Maintenance is great , leasing office always on top of business and if they don’t have an answer for you they’ll get you one right away !!
Jason
I’m enjoying living at the Villages at Peachers Mill. They have a wonderful staff and wonderful facilities for the residence to use. The neighbors are great as well.
Michaela
Everyone on staff here is amazing and are great at answering any questions you have. Maintenance comes out the same day more often than not and it’s really nice to feel like management actually cares.
Julia
Maintenance & the front office have been plenty of help to me this year (A/C issues, my toilet, shampooing the hallway bc of dog issues), but now some of the new tenants are a bit noisy at night so I'm learning too grin and bear it. Overall I'm hoping to see the changes in our buildings since rent has gone up quite a bit as well. Thank you Villages
Vickie
Over All Living Here Is A Great Experience. Peaceful and pleasant. Nice outdoor patio setting. Nice living space. Ability to feel like home!
Azhane
So far it's not bad only been here a couple days staff is nice and the neighborhood is quiet. The apartment looks better on the inside then they do the hallway and outside but no complaints just happy to have a roof over my head it guess
Esteban
about 2 months ago
I'm loving the apartment so far, but there have just been a few minor inconveniences. They aren't anything major; however, they cause a few problems here and there. But overall, I have to say that I am very satisfied with the apartment.
Jasmine
about 2 months ago
Quiet area move in was great no complaints so far love my new apartment I will keep you updated as the months past. The walls are thin however