Great community, beautiful pools, park, and basketball court. Nice surrounding to go for walks alone, with kuds. Or with pets. Staff and maintenance are always helpful and friendly!!

Great place to live a lot to offer and very affordable pet friendly and they keep up pretty good around the whole place amenities are very clean

The staff is very helpful. I love our maintenance man, Jeff. Some of the neighbors don’t follow the leading rules with their animals but overall I enjoy my stay here.

Love living at the villages of Peachers Mill. Nice quiet neighborhood. Staff is wonderful. Complex is always clean. Will not be disappointed.

While the staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, the building I live in is not so great. Neighbors on the top floor are loud and inconsiderate of others, animals are not on a leash and Im tired of stepping in dog poop and being harassed by dogs. Other than this, I enjoy staying here.

thee front office is very welcoming when I went to come look at the apartments and townhouses. I was so anxious! the staff shared the excitement with me!

The town home I live in is nice. Maintenance I don’t really care for they only give work 50% and not 100% effort like they should. What I pay for rent is also great.

It's super nice here. The office staff is very friendly. I am just wondering about the "eye hole".. I see some doors have it, but ours doesn't. Other than that, I don't really have any complaint.

My experience at The Villages on Peachers Mill is great. The community is questionable at times, however, the staff is absolutely fantastic.

This is an awesome place to live plus animals are free. Thanks for being king and always helping when we need it more people should live here

We're really enjoying our little town house! The only reason it's not a five is because we don't have outlets in the bathrooms! Almost a deal breaker

The villages at preachers mill is a great place to live. I love the community. the people are great. I love how well the people treat each other here with respect. Great hospitality

It's a great location, quite and has a nice play ground for my daughter to enjoy. Staff and maintenance are friendly and stay in top of your concerns.

Our experience here has been wonderful. The office people are nice and accomadating and the maintenance people do a great job as well. We love our apartment and recommend people living at the Villages.

Very friendly staff that work with you and your situation. Nice apartments with affordable rates most definitely. I like the rule where every floor you go up you pay $5 less for rent! 🤘🏽

It's a pretty mine place to live as a whole, but there are some things that could be improved. The 8 building in the valley area still has a broken door leading to outside, that's the biggest thing. It doesn't close really so anyone could just walk in.

Love it here. The community is very nice and well maintained. Wouldn't want to live any where else right now. The office staff is very nice and helpful.

I just started this but it seems to be pretty cool I'm willing to continue to play until I win something pretty this so very awesome and cool

Very friendly, always smiling, and always helpful with an open heart . Just like to say thank you, my mom and I are really enjoying our time here

I just moved into the village at Peachers mills maybe a week and and half ago and I have no complaints whatsoever. The staff is every friendly. And the neighbor is family friendly. Love it here

This community is a good one. Neighbors are nice maintenance is good and the office staff are great people. They gave the best customer service

My apartment is actually a pretty decent place to live in for a decent price as well. Sometimes the community can be questioned as far as littering but other than that it's good.

Great community, happy to be part of it, management is kind and teatime to my needs, I was able to get a good apartment in a great location.

I like the community and staff. It does seem to take awhile to fix things. The building door bell has apparently been broken for 3 years (according to other residents) and it makes it such a hassle when we order anything. It would be great to have it fixed.

I love our apartment. They keep up the outside area and their maintenance is fast and usually gets things fixed immediately. The office staff is amazing