Villages at Peacher's Mill

4.2

4.2

Okay neighbors, nice amenities, wish air conditioning worked. Some neighbors dogs are a had full, and the fighting of the couples is a little over whelming
I believe that a few minor changes would make our complex much nicer...Example better washer/dryers 3/4 of them are out of order with no repairs...
Nice apartments, just need to work on wood quality and plumbing issues. Nice area. Our dogs love the park. Staff are super nice and knowledgeable
Absolutely loved the community. Great neighbors. Front office is very friendly and helpful. The kids love the pool and the park! Definitely recommend
Everything is going pretty well since I moved in last week. It’s a nice quite residential community. The workers in management have met all my needs no complaints at all.
It's okay. The staff is nice. To be completely honest the back fence across from my apartment scares me. There are a lot of loose dogs running around in the back yard. The fence has been broken through several times. Each time I walk outside with my child; sheer terror fills me as soon as I hear those ravaging barks. They try to lunge over the fence as you walk by. With each growing day you can see the fence loosing up to where I'm scared one morning they are coming over & attacking my child & I .
Community very well kept! Maintenance is awesome and fast. We’ve had no problems while staying here and would definitely recommend friends and family here!
My only complaint is maintenance... They are extremely friendly, they work super fast... But I think too fast. We made report of our upstairs air not running. If it is 70° downstairs, it is 85° upstairs, because no air flows through the vents up there. Maintenance came to fix it, and they didn't fix it at all... Same with our ceiling fan. It's hanging by a thread, looks like it's about to fall from the ceiling. They didn't fix it.. I think they're so friendly but aren't really fixing anything we need fixed. We're having to make several requests for the same thing, because nothing is actually getting fixed.
Nice so far, just moved in. Maintenance has been great and things are going well so far. I like the office area and the gym and the community so far seems quite.
It’s been pretty good, besides the few issues we’ve had with plumbing and hvac it’s a nice area and management has great customer service including maintenance support. Overall we’ve had a pretty good experience living here.