Villages at Peacher's Mill

The office staff are very Professional and courteous, as well as very expedient in handling any issues. The maintenance staff is extremely responsive, having handled two minor issues i have had within minutes of contacting the office.
It's really quiet here, my neighbors are very nice. If ever you need anything from the office staff they have always been there for me. Thank you Peacher's Mill
Things could be alittle better with the heating/cooling, but otherwise things are great. Finally had our heater fixed after 3months of waiting.
My apartment community is secure and is very quiet. I enjoy talking to a few of my neighbors. I also like the new clubhouse up front, it makes things looks newer!
The staff is very professional and answer all of my 1 million questions. Applying was easy and comfortable. Communication was excellent. The staff worked with my schedule and change my move in date 3 times for me.
I enjoy my apartment, but not a fan of the building. Ever since having the parking lot re-paved the black top has been tracked in to the building and has been giving me migraines from the chemicals. The building constantly smells like cigarettes and pavement.
So far cuz I’ve only been here for almost a week now is that it’s very quiet in a good way n as far as I can see they are trying hard to up keep the property which is a very good thing
The greatest and most wonderful place in the world to live. Name a better place to stay than the Villages at Peacher's Mill. Go ahead, I'll wait.
Hoping all buildings will have official handicap parking spots with signs and all that or handicap reserved spots when redo lots this week. Example me in building 4 apt 403 I have handicap veteran plates and would love a spot for me. Bc hard to ever find me a parking spot.
Friendly so far! But apartment smelled like smoke so I’m waiting to get a new unit or a cleaning. Front desk people are really nice though and have been helpful so far.