Love it here. The community is very nice and well maintained. Wouldn't want to live any where else right now. The office staff is very nice and helpful.

I just started this but it seems to be pretty cool I'm willing to continue to play until I win something pretty this so very awesome and cool

Very friendly, always smiling, and always helpful with an open heart . Just like to say thank you, my mom and I are really enjoying our time here

I just moved into the village at Peachers mills maybe a week and and half ago and I have no complaints whatsoever. The staff is every friendly. And the neighbor is family friendly. Love it here

This community is a good one. Neighbors are nice maintenance is good and the office staff are great people. They gave the best customer service

My apartment is actually a pretty decent place to live in for a decent price as well. Sometimes the community can be questioned as far as littering but other than that it's good.

Great community, happy to be part of it, management is kind and teatime to my needs, I was able to get a good apartment in a great location.

I like the community and staff. It does seem to take awhile to fix things. The building door bell has apparently been broken for 3 years (according to other residents) and it makes it such a hassle when we order anything. It would be great to have it fixed.

I love our apartment. They keep up the outside area and their maintenance is fast and usually gets things fixed immediately. The office staff is amazing

I think the community is a very good one. The apartments are very ideal for college students. I love the pool as well. It's always clean and it's an overall great place!

I love living here! The only issue I have is that I called in an order for repair and the guy said he would be back but never came back. But other than that it's a great place to live. Not really all that noisey surprisingly.

management and office staff never answer the phones nor do they get back o you when a message is left. It is a bit frustrating when you have a quick question.

Always a great staff. Most of the community residents are friendly. Can't complain about my apartment either, totally fits my needs right now.

The Villages at Peahers Mill are a pretty good apartment complex. There have been minor issues such as losing hot water and my mailbox breaking, but the office has helped to fix them within a timely manner.

Quality apartments. Friendly staff. However, staff needs to be on the same page. It's seems like each staff member has different information

I really like crystal shes so nice and actually cares about what we need and want! She showed us the townhouse we are about to get and she helped me and my fiancé fill out our apps.

LOVE IT HERE SO FAR everyone has been very helpful in answering any questions we have or fixing things we needed fixing. Can't beat the price for the space and amenities.

Everything is good in the community. I have amazing neighbors that are very trustworthy. It is a society of building around for little ones.

You really care about the people who live there. When something is wrong you fix it, when there is a problem you take care of it, what could be better? Just love the office staff!

I don't know much about this but it seems like a good idea and I can't wait to see what this has in store for me. So far so good I guess. Thanks

Peacher's Mill is quiet and safe. The grounds are well-maintained The staff are very friendly and helpful. Pets are welcome. They even have pet stations.

Gets to repairs fast but when reporting a problem did not have my apartment number on the option list had to put in problem box so couldn't tell all issues

Upkeep of the property is nice and maintenance seems to be on top of things. Only thing I would change so far is the lack of cameras in the laundry room.

So far so good. Antwon in the office is amazing. Billy with maintenance is great. I could use some appliance updates and quieter neighbors, but I honestly can't complain.

The staff in the office are always very polite and extremely helpful. For the most part, the apartments are clean and well-kept, and maintenance requests are always completed promptly. On the townhome side, there is very little sound that carries through the back wall of the home, but smells do creep through very noticeably. I always know when the neighbors are smoking or what they're making for dinner.