Villages at Peacher's Mill

4.2

4.2

So far so good. As a new resident, I honestly can not complaint. It's spacious within my home. Quiet within the neighborhood. Very peaceful here and I love it so far.
I really like my apartment. I love the staff at the office too. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is the area. There’s a beautiful park, dog park and walking trail right by the apartment, but across the street is a gas station that attracts a lot of less than quality people. I hear about break ins and gun shots. I think if there was an officer on the property it might help. The actual apartment is awesome though!
Been awesome, good neighbors and peaceful environment. Feel safe at night unlike other cities I’ve been in. Management staff are very prompt when issues arise. All repairs are done quickly no complaints
I still enjoy living here!! My neighbors are friendly. Building and surrounding areas are quiet for the most part. I love having the police living on the property and living right behind a gyro spot. A perfect place to get back on my feet after a terrible divorce.
After a few issues everything has been good. Would recommend to others. Really enjoy all the amenities, and easy access to everything in town.
The Staff at the Village at Peachers Mill is very friendly. They have been very helpful during the whole move in process. Everyone of the have a great attitude and are very professional.
The apartment is nice but wasn’t what I expected. Would recommend though. Quick service if something is broken fixed right away. Thank you again
Good place park you can run or walk,fitness center you can keep in shape,just noisey people above me let's the kids run all day in the house they need a barn so annoying
Great experience so far, the front office has been great to work with. They are professional and nice. I like that theres patrolling at night.
I just moved in a few days ago and I love it here! I am right infront of the trail which makes it nice to walk my dog. It wasn’t hard to get settled in this beautiful community!