Villages at Peacher's Mill

4.2

4.2

I love the scenery and how quiet my neighborhood is. My apartment is beautiful. I can't wait to have my housewarming party. Decorating gas been fun as well.
Beautiful location!!!! Friendly neighbors! Everything is perfect except no lights on the second floor lol! Quick move in and it was hassle free! Quick maintenance responses
So far they have been pretty great ! I haven’t had any issues and my apartment was perfectly ready for me to move into it and make it a true home !
Love my apartment! Love the office and maintenance staff. My dog loves the park behind it. My only complaint would be the gas station across the street. Stuff is always going on there.
I've really enjoyed living here. The natural aspects are amazing and the park so close helps me to relax. What you get for the price is hard to find anywhere else.
Great place,theres a park,fitness center,2 pools ,staff is helpful and friendly if you haveca problem it gets taken care of,greenway is not far schools are right up the street everything is close by.
Spacious apartment and great area. Love the neighborhood and amenities. Great leasing team, maintenance man has great character. All in all love the apartment complex and everything that comes with it!!
I’ve been here now a little over 2yrs and so far I can’t complain....I would like to make a suggestion that we could use more washer/dryers but til then at least have the ones that are present that all are in proper working order....
Really friendly community, love the apartment! The area is busy pretty much all the time but I am getting used to it. The leasing office did a great job getting my husband and I set up here in a very short time period.
Just moved in and we LOVE it! It’s so quite and our townhome is so lovely. Could’ve have found a better place in such short notice! Couldn’t be more excited.