Apartments itself are pretty nice. Appliances are pretty outdated and the exterior of the buildings could use a touch up. Price is pretty great, area considered

Kristine is awesome! Moving is always hectic, but she did everything she could to make it an easy move for my husband and I! I love the area we are in, and love that we have access to a a pool (:

I love it here so far we just moved in yesterday and the community seems very friendly, always parking spots, and we have a pool to enjoy. Just wish laundry was cheaper.

We love it here. They were super nice and worked around our busy schedule to get the paperwork complete so we could move in. The pool is nice and our daughter enjoys the playground area.

There are always smiling faces in the office. They get the neighborhood involved with family events. For an example, Easter they put eggs out for a neighborhood egg hunt. My kids really enjoyed it. They always welcome you with open arms.

I like the apartment, I like how convenient of an area this is. But I hate my upstairs neighbors they're extremely loud and stomp around all the time.

Its a nice amount of space for the price. Prior to moving i looked at other places and its the same price here as it was for some one bedroom apartments.

So far so good. They have addressed all needs. Quiet neighborhood. Park for our son. Very roomy. Feels like home. Is in close proximity to everything. Overall a great place

Sink wasnt put together completely, the fridge smelled of rotten fish and the wood floors were sticky, but when we moved in it had a wonderful paint job and was beautifully cleaned up otherwise and the people living around us are very kind and helpful. I love the community and the staff, they're so nice and friendly!

Apartments are a nice size. The office staff are friendly and very quick to solve any issues that I’ve had. I’m not a fan of the laundry facility, though.

Really enjoy the playgrounds and pool for the kids! The staff is very nice and accommodating, and the neighborhood is very friendly. Great place to live!

Everyone is very helpful around the apartment community. You feel good about the place you are renting as well, overall I am glad I have chosen them !

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

This is a very pretty very best place to live and I’m so happy to be living here and on even when I was deployed to help me so thank you to the villages

Our experience has been excellent. Everyone is always so nice and helpful. Maintenance calls are always done right away. We never have any problems with neighbors.

Still havent came to fix the seel in the corner of the bathtub told them the day we moved in a d its still not fixed. Other than that they have an amazing staff very nice and professional. I would tell anyone to move in because of the staff and appartments are pretty nice

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

So far everything has been good. Really worked with me to get me in here. Nice and friendly people. They made sure to check in to see if everything was okay with me and the apartment.

is fine imcs when i came everythinng is fine people in here is working Lg electronic full time and the people is very nice and respectful .

A few minor flaws but overall complex very nice and staff very nice too...Very clean complex...Neighborhood very nice too...Would recommend to people

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

It’s a pretty decent place to live! I’ve been living her for almost 5 years! And I wouldn’t have it any other way! There is some things that can be approved on , but other than that, it’s pretty decent

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

Very clean community and every issue I run into gets resolved quickly. However, the apartment building itself has a very odd smell every time I walk through the front door.I would not mind renewing my lease here.

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful, my neighborhood are very nice also the staff is incredible ! There are a few issues my house but it's nothing we can't fix

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

These Apartments are nice. The staff are very professional and prompt. I Would definitely recommend these apartments to my friends and family.

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

Pretty quiet for the amount of people in the neighborhood. Usually clean and friendly neighbors. We also like the fact it is close to just about everything you need.

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

Moving in was a great experiment and Christine was amazing and a big help throughout the whole process. The apartment complex itself is really amazing and staff is exceptional as well

Reply from Villages at Peacher's Mill

My stay has been wonderful. My neighbors are awesome. The office is even better. When there is a problem. It gets fixed really quick. I’m great