I have only been here 2 days but it is a very nice apartment. The neighborhood is surprisingly quiet. I had to actually look outside to make sure everyone hadn’t been abducted by aliens 👽

Great so far, apartment managers are super sweet and helpful. My neighbors seem friendly and the location is nice. I go to apsu so it's nice, convenient, and affordable.

The dog restrictions suck and the neighbor downstairs is bossy. The neighbor has a big dog. The toilet is broken and more keys need to be given so each person can have one

Quiet neighborhood, friendly neighbors, the pool and playground are great for my toddler! We enjoy taking walks through the park trails nearby.

I would recommend the villages to anyone and everyone! It’s always very clean, and quiet, and the office staff is always very nice and helpful

Overall it's not a bad place to live. Neighbors can be rowdy sometimes but not too bad. It's close for my husband's work and the inside of them are pretty nice for the price!

Despite keeping a clean house there are roaches in my apartment. That's the biggest problem I'm having right now with living here. And non of the maintenance work from my move in inspection has been done on my apartment.

I would say I feel safe for the most part and the complex is quit. Management team is friendly especially the manager, he took care of us and the process of getting our apartment was quick and easy. The only down fall is that the pools are never clean or is always locked. Overall the apartment is not to big nor to small for us.

I lived here for about 4 months okay community the office people are willing to work with u and help u out. The pool is and added bonus and good way to relax after a long day at work.

We have had a great experience so far and love our cute little apartment! The people here are so helpful and we like how close it is to school.

Everyone has been so patient and helpful in the office. It is very quiet in my building and everything is very clean. I feel pretty safe and my kids love the play area.

The apartments are nice; definitely had to put some elbow grease into cleaning the cracks, but that is my only complaint. The people who work here, as well as everyone living here have been very kind! Love it so far! - Grace

Very quick maintenance responses, nice and friendly staff. Our experience has improved a lot since the extremely loud upstairs neighbors moved.

Everyone at leasing office was very helpful and friendly. Great community and it’s pet friendly. The townhomes are very spacious and renovated.

A good place to live. maintenance is good and does their jobs fast in a timely manner. The complex is quiet and safe. The complex is clean. Golf, pool and other things you can enjoy

I've been living in the complex for about 5 months, I haven't had any serious issues except with other tenents smoking in the bldg. The staff is friendly and the amenities are functional. I love how they do security checks at the pool and how any maintenance issue i've had has been addressed quickly.

The residents and management have been so nice since I moved to this community. I have endured many bad experiences with other properties, but here the residents come first. The property is kept clean and maintained. They have addressed any issues I may have had. I truly recommend 5 stars to Villages at Peacher's Mill.

This is my first own place and it is amazing. The people are nice, the workers are very helpful. It is just a great place. I have no problems with living here. And have no problems telling people about coming to live here.

The village at Peachers mill have the best staff ever I love living here. The staff is super friendly and u have the best neighbors. No issues

Pretty quiet most of the the time .. I’ve only been here for 1 month and 2 break ins happened already ..the people in charge are nice. They are helpful

Management and maintenance has been amazing to me! Any time I need anything at all, I know I can just go up front and talk to whomever is there without worry!

Nice people an quiet neighborhood. Love there’s a pool an play ground nearby. Also I’m new to this area and haven’t made any new friend neighbors.

So far it’s been a pleasure...Staff and maintenance are more than willing to help you....Place is kept up well...Would be willing to recommend this complex if I hear about looking for a place to live...

I haven’t lived here long enough to rate properly but so far it’s been ok. The office staff are nice. Neighbors are quiet for the most part and the biggest reason I’m here is my dog is allowed here so that makes me happy...

Great place with spacious floor plans. Only reason not a five is that bedrooms have no lights and no outlets in the bathrooms of our unit. Otherwise the staff are very friendly