Very quick maintenance responses, nice and friendly staff. Our experience has improved a lot since the extremely loud upstairs neighbors moved.

Everyone at leasing office was very helpful and friendly. Great community and it’s pet friendly. The townhomes are very spacious and renovated.

A good place to live. maintenance is good and does their jobs fast in a timely manner. The complex is quiet and safe. The complex is clean. Golf, pool and other things you can enjoy

I've been living in the complex for about 5 months, I haven't had any serious issues except with other tenents smoking in the bldg. The staff is friendly and the amenities are functional. I love how they do security checks at the pool and how any maintenance issue i've had has been addressed quickly.

The residents and management have been so nice since I moved to this community. I have endured many bad experiences with other properties, but here the residents come first. The property is kept clean and maintained. They have addressed any issues I may have had. I truly recommend 5 stars to Villages at Peacher's Mill.

This is my first own place and it is amazing. The people are nice, the workers are very helpful. It is just a great place. I have no problems with living here. And have no problems telling people about coming to live here.

The village at Peachers mill have the best staff ever I love living here. The staff is super friendly and u have the best neighbors. No issues

Pretty quiet most of the the time .. I’ve only been here for 1 month and 2 break ins happened already ..the people in charge are nice. They are helpful

Management and maintenance has been amazing to me! Any time I need anything at all, I know I can just go up front and talk to whomever is there without worry!

Nice people an quiet neighborhood. Love there’s a pool an play ground nearby. Also I’m new to this area and haven’t made any new friend neighbors.

So far it’s been a pleasure...Staff and maintenance are more than willing to help you....Place is kept up well...Would be willing to recommend this complex if I hear about looking for a place to live...

I haven’t lived here long enough to rate properly but so far it’s been ok. The office staff are nice. Neighbors are quiet for the most part and the biggest reason I’m here is my dog is allowed here so that makes me happy...

Great place with spacious floor plans. Only reason not a five is that bedrooms have no lights and no outlets in the bathrooms of our unit. Otherwise the staff are very friendly

Just moved in to the place and the staff are super friendly. my boyfriend and I are very happy with the space and enjoy the place. good thing that since we signed a 12 month lease!

The apartment is very sizable for the rent, the community is friendly, the office staff is incredibly helpful, and everyone I talk to loves it here.

They are very pleasant in the office and very quick to help with any needs you may have. The maintenance is on top of everything quickly and very friendly and accommodating. My boys absolutely love the pool and parks, a huge bonus!! All of our neighbors are friendly and for the most part keep to themselves. Its very peaceful to just be able to sit out front and relax and look up at the sky. This complex is a great place to stay if you are coming from out of state and unsure of the area, seeing as it is a big city.

The staff here is super cool! They always help you on anything you need. The neighborhood is super calm and the neighbors are super friendly.

I loved that the apartment came freshly painted and new counter tops and nice floors. Maintenance came quick. The pool could use some cleaning and a skimmer for residence to use when needed.

The only complaint I have besides all the dogs not registered in the complex is the high grass. The lawn man needs to definitely needs to lower the blades! I mean "cutting" 6" high is bad. I dislike walking the dog and getting my legs wet in the morning. LOWER THE BLADES so we can tell it's been mown!

Apartments itself are pretty nice. Appliances are pretty outdated and the exterior of the buildings could use a touch up. Price is pretty great, area considered

Kristine is awesome! Moving is always hectic, but she did everything she could to make it an easy move for my husband and I! I love the area we are in, and love that we have access to a a pool (:

I love it here so far we just moved in yesterday and the community seems very friendly, always parking spots, and we have a pool to enjoy. Just wish laundry was cheaper.

We love it here. They were super nice and worked around our busy schedule to get the paperwork complete so we could move in. The pool is nice and our daughter enjoys the playground area.

There are always smiling faces in the office. They get the neighborhood involved with family events. For an example, Easter they put eggs out for a neighborhood egg hunt. My kids really enjoyed it. They always welcome you with open arms.

I like the apartment, I like how convenient of an area this is. But I hate my upstairs neighbors they're extremely loud and stomp around all the time.