I don't know much about this but it seems like a good idea and I can't wait to see what this has in store for me. So far so good I guess. Thanks

Peacher's Mill is quiet and safe. The grounds are well-maintained The staff are very friendly and helpful. Pets are welcome. They even have pet stations.

Gets to repairs fast but when reporting a problem did not have my apartment number on the option list had to put in problem box so couldn't tell all issues

Upkeep of the property is nice and maintenance seems to be on top of things. Only thing I would change so far is the lack of cameras in the laundry room.

So far so good. Antwon in the office is amazing. Billy with maintenance is great. I could use some appliance updates and quieter neighbors, but I honestly can't complain.

The staff in the office are always very polite and extremely helpful. For the most part, the apartments are clean and well-kept, and maintenance requests are always completed promptly. On the townhome side, there is very little sound that carries through the back wall of the home, but smells do creep through very noticeably. I always know when the neighbors are smoking or what they're making for dinner.

Very nice and friendly customer service. Managers takes time to listen and to help. Maintenance guys do a good job and shows up on time. So far I'm comfortable living here.

It is nice to have 24 maintenance and laundry. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. Having the pool and playgroynd is also a big plus

The community is nice. Very private to me. Only downfall is that I can hear the neighbors kid cry a lot. Other than that everything looks great! Great service and the maintenance worker is wonderful!

Best place to live. Nice view. Five star rating place.i will recommend everybody who is looking for apartments, please come and visit the village at peachersmill.

1 month into our lease and so far everything has been good. The office staff is very nice and helpful and the 24 hour maintenance has been helpful and is a plus.

Fantastic. My Town Apt is larger than most homes. All new appliances, and sooo affordable! Fresh paint, new carpet, and plenty of room for all my needs.

It is very quiet. I really like living here. Everyone is very nice. They work with you if needed. I have not had any issues. I love the fact that they are pet friendly.

Our experiences have been very unambiguous, infact I would go as far to say easily one hundred and forty characters minimum worth was made..

I love my time here at Peachers Mill. Looking at staying possibly the rest of my time here. My son loves the local park. Plus it's nice and quiet, can't beat that.

Love living here its only been a short amount of time but my son is adjusted and convenient way to work. Nice clean area by the park And gas station across the road

Fast repairs on my floor was great. Managers are always welcoming and a great place to have pets. Down fall is people don't always pick up after dogs and parking I a small issue.

It's pretty peaceful around. The property is well maintained, and managers are nice. Decent sized apartment but not a lot of storage space. Parking can get a little crazy on the weekends but great place.

I feel the office staff is Kind and very helpful when we need assistance. The facilies, in my opinion are a little outdated and could use an upgrade. The facilities I mean the apartment, especially the electrical outlets, HVAC systems, and kitchen amentities. Other than that, I think its a decent place to live.

Overall decent experience. Maintenence is great. Antwan is amazing. It's quiet except after 10p when someone above me decides to play with a bowling ball. The appliances could use an upgrade. I have to wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.

Signing my lease was an easy process. Antwan was very helpful and had all the information I needed regarding the apartment. Apartment was clean and welcoming. Very nice so far.

This is one of the best apartments ive lived in. The maintenance staff is very helpful and the office staff is very great. The office staff is good at working with you.

Love it here!! My husband and I are so happy with all the space that we have in our apartment! Our kitchen could use some updating but other than that, we are more than pleased!!

Good environment, Quick responsiveness to maintenance, safe. Overall will give a 100 to the property. Will refer this facility to friends and family .

Service is good. Pool is nice. I really like the military friendly. Really close to post and other stores. I would recommend this place to someone