Villages at Peacher's Mill

It has easy access to the bus stop there is a couple of places to eat at in the area The pool and grounds are well kept you have a playground for the smaller kids maintenance is on point when needed office personnel are very nice and helpful and friendly
Cost of living is low, apartment is cute love the Bermuda flooring. Neighbors are friendly and ask about your day! Love having a pool for hot summer days!
The Villages at Peachers Mill has been a great experience so far....The staff has been kind, caring and helpful any time I’ve needed them...Neighbors have been decent ...Looking forward to the new gym coming in...Pool time is a coming !!!!
So far I’m loving it . Nice and quiet no complaints. I’m from Florida originally so I didn’t know too much about Clarksville and the neighborhood. But I believe I made a great decision .
Overall everything works great in the apartment. Every time a maintenance order is placed, the problem gets taken care of quickly. Only problem is that if I get home late, there is no parking spots.
Very nice has been a good experience moving in had great help from the staff getting set up. Looking forward to staying here through out my lease
It’s good, however they lack a microwave and we have some holes in our walls. The other thing is no in-house laundry and it’s $3 a load which is kind of crazy.
Very pleasant place to live. The staff is friendly and are very helpful for first time movers. This is my first apartment and I couldn’t be happier. Quick maintenance as well.
I like the community and the location of the apartments. It’s great that we have access to a pool and play ground on both sides of the street.
I love it....its nice and clean..The ladies in the office are so nice and sweet...I will recommend anyone to go check them out..When they say something going to be ready...They stick to their word...