Very well established complex. Office is friendly, and so are the people you live around. The only problem I have is people let their dogs out without a leash,

Very nice set up inside. Central location. Expediant maintainance. And pet friendly too! First time apartment tenant and very pleased with the quality of living and space.

It is a great starter out type of apartment. They are very nice and generous. They try to help you in many situations. They tend to problems quickly.

Love it here. Everyone is so friendly. We are in the Valley side, and it is really quiet. Everyone leaves you alone here, but if you talk to them, they are so friendly. Very happy here. ONLY downside I can think of is that our door doesn't have a peep hole, but some doors do.

It’s been great living here! Always great service, fast maintenance, very polite people working the office! I love living here and I would recommend anyone else to live here as well!

I love living at The Village's of Peachers Mill apartments. It's always quiet and well maintained. The office staff are always very pleasant and helpful. Glad I renewed my lease.

I have yet to make it over to meet the new office staff. I hear that they are more attentive than the old staff. Maintenance seems to be better though.

The area is nice. Usually is clean. Pool is a nice thing to have in the summer months. The only complain is the wash room. Half the time the washers and dryers are broken.

Quiet during the night. Great grass and people. Some neighbors get noisy but nothing that’s not bearable. Cozy place to live. The pool gets busy as well.

Pretty good neighborhood and apartments. It’s quiet for the most part. I always see the same maintenance guy working hard and picking up garbage around the complex, keeping the community clean! Thank you maintenance guy!

This my second time living here. There is a reason I moved back into this apartment complex upon relocating back to the area. I really enjoy living in this community and the management that is here now, about their property and tenants. I’m looking forward to signing another lease.

We enjoy the space in our townhome, but the walls are very thin and we have had several maintenance issues. Apart from that, serivce is always friendly and we don’t have many issues.

Great community, beautiful pools, park, and basketball court. Nice surrounding to go for walks alone, with kuds. Or with pets. Staff and maintenance are always helpful and friendly!!

Great place to live a lot to offer and very affordable pet friendly and they keep up pretty good around the whole place amenities are very clean

The staff is very helpful. I love our maintenance man, Jeff. Some of the neighbors don’t follow the leading rules with their animals but overall I enjoy my stay here.

Love living at the villages of Peachers Mill. Nice quiet neighborhood. Staff is wonderful. Complex is always clean. Will not be disappointed.

While the staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, the building I live in is not so great. Neighbors on the top floor are loud and inconsiderate of others, animals are not on a leash and Im tired of stepping in dog poop and being harassed by dogs. Other than this, I enjoy staying here.

thee front office is very welcoming when I went to come look at the apartments and townhouses. I was so anxious! the staff shared the excitement with me!

The town home I live in is nice. Maintenance I don’t really care for they only give work 50% and not 100% effort like they should. What I pay for rent is also great.

It's super nice here. The office staff is very friendly. I am just wondering about the "eye hole".. I see some doors have it, but ours doesn't. Other than that, I don't really have any complaint.

My experience at The Villages on Peachers Mill is great. The community is questionable at times, however, the staff is absolutely fantastic.

This is an awesome place to live plus animals are free. Thanks for being king and always helping when we need it more people should live here

We're really enjoying our little town house! The only reason it's not a five is because we don't have outlets in the bathrooms! Almost a deal breaker

The villages at preachers mill is a great place to live. I love the community. the people are great. I love how well the people treat each other here with respect. Great hospitality

It's a great location, quite and has a nice play ground for my daughter to enjoy. Staff and maintenance are friendly and stay in top of your concerns.