Villages at Peacher's Mill

It has been very very good so far love everyone that works here and everyone is very nice service is some what fast but still gets things done
Everyone is so friendly and nice! Cute and great apartments glad to be apart of the village!! Would recommend to everyone to check them out.
Not only do we love our place, we live the office staff as well! Ever since my husband and I moved to the villages, we have not had one complaint. They treat you like family!
Everyone is so nice and helpful. I've enjoyed living here and all the amenities that are available as soon as you walk out your door. I really like that the staff takes care of everything you may need as soon as you contact them.
It has easy access to the bus stop there is a couple of places to eat at in the area The pool and grounds are well kept you have a playground for the smaller kids maintenance is on point when needed office personnel are very nice and helpful and friendly
Cost of living is low, apartment is cute love the Bermuda flooring. Neighbors are friendly and ask about your day! Love having a pool for hot summer days!
The Villages at Peachers Mill has been a great experience so far....The staff has been kind, caring and helpful any time I’ve needed them...Neighbors have been decent ...Looking forward to the new gym coming in...Pool time is a coming !!!!
So far I’m loving it . Nice and quiet no complaints. I’m from Florida originally so I didn’t know too much about Clarksville and the neighborhood. But I believe I made a great decision .
Overall everything works great in the apartment. Every time a maintenance order is placed, the problem gets taken care of quickly. Only problem is that if I get home late, there is no parking spots.
Very nice has been a good experience moving in had great help from the staff getting set up. Looking forward to staying here through out my lease