I have enjoyed living at village at vanderbilt for the past year. The management and staff is always nice and friendly. My only complaint would be the irregular trash service. Our trash is rarely picked up and the trash outside by the garage (where the puppy poop bags are) is always overflowing.

The new carpet looks nice and the outside painting makes the building look newer. New appliances are nice and work very well, especially the stove and oven. Only complaint is the A/C noise being on the top level. The staff is very nice.

A very friendly environment! Great for college kids. Minutes away from downtown Nashville and music row! Awesome outdoor pool and gym and good food options near by.

Love it so far. Ideal location for anyone going to school or working at Vandy Medical. Good support and maintenance staff. Apartments and amenities as advertised.

Hi. Great experience so far with Village at Vanderbilt ! Looking forward to move in and enjoy my time in Nashville ! Only one month left !!!

Excellent property. Communicative and collegial staff. This is a secure location and is extremely convenient for anytime working our studying at the vanderbilt university

The customer service is fantastic!! They have been so helpful since day one, and there is nowhere else I would rather live. Love being a part of this community!

The entire process of getting an apartment in this community has been so easy and quick. Everyone has been easy to reach, very fast to respond to questions, and very helpful with their information.

Thanks for painting and keeping the pool clean! Please try to get rid of the odd smell in the hallway and pick up trash on time. Also thank you for keeping us updated on community events and the discount on the new apartment!

I live at the Mills which is part of the Villages at Vandy. It is a cute apartment here--everything is newly renovated but we don't have a laundry facility. Neighborhood is good, and it is within walking distance to Vandy. The apartment complex's staff is always amazing and helpful, and that's probably why I have stayed with the Villages for a second year!

The property's proximity to Vanderbilt Hospital where a family member is being treated has been a tremendous blessing. I love taking a morning walk through the beautiful the Peabody campus adjacent to the property.

Great place to live. Maintenance staff will get you out of any problem anytime, unlike other places where the landlord can take weeks to fix a problem. The staff keeps improving the community over time.

Thisnis a great place to be in Nashville right at Vanderbilt University in Tennessee, a state in the southern part of the United States of America.

I just moved from Villages at Vanderbilt to the Mills midtown (still part of Vandy Properties) and so far loving it here! It is an older building and does not have the big campus but still a nice place to live and you get to enjoy all the amenities that the Village has to offer!

The room is very accessible, and I love the social atmosphere of Villages at Vanderbilt. I think the central location of the pool helps bring this about.

Everybody is very helpful! If I have a problem I call the front office and bam problem solved. Called for maintenance the other day. Quick service!

Love village at Vanderbilt! Fast response to maintenance requests. The only complaint is that Parking spaces are being taken by students without parking passes.

I've had a great experience living here. It is a nice place to live and very convenient for me to get around campus and Nashville more generally.

Very nice neighborhood and campus. Staff members are super friendly. There are free yoga and bootcamp activities in the small gym every week. Only thing is that even though they provide free wood for the fireplace, I never got a hand on any of the wood :( maybe more wood would be good!

I really like this reward system! Very easy to use and understand! I'm looking forward to earning points toward the available rewards. I'm glad my apartment complex is involved in this program.

You guys are doing great job. I moved in since october 5th 2016 and I really love this apartment! There are gyms, laundry and swimming pool and parking spots.

The new social activities promoted by your team is a good start to help the community get to know each other. In addition, the yoga and workout classes are very convenient.

The facilities are well-maintained. I also love the amenities, like trash pick-up and community events. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it takes a while for maintenance to come when you call.

Good experience I like the increase in tech. It's a good place to live, I would like to learn more about the new exercise programs. I like the text updates

I really love living at Village at Vanderbilt. The apartments are conveniently located. The staff and maintenance crew are always helpful and available. I love living here!