Village is decent. It's a nice place to live, close to Vanderbilt, but you definitely pay for the convenience. Certain aspects of maintenance could be a bit more prompt, but nothing outrageous.

Good experience I like the increase in tech. It's a good place to live, I would like to learn more about the new exercise programs. I like the text updates

The apartment quality is generally quite high. The valet trash service is unreliable; Village at Vanderbilt management should better ensure that trash is reliably collected during scheduled time periods.

No problems so far, but I would like to see Wi-Fi for each resident. We would still be responsible for actually buying cable TV if we wanted it, just include Wi-Fi in the rent without increasing the price. Some people do not buy the TV package so therefore don't have internet.

The room is very accessible, and I love the social atmosphere of Villages at Vanderbilt. I think the central location of the pool helps bring this about.

Pros: Very helpful and friendly office staff. Facilities are nice, clean, and well-maintained. Fantastic location! Cons: Maintenance response is sometimes slow. Washer/dryer should be included.

The office staff is great, also the guys who fix things are prompt. Nice to have a real fire place and the apt complex provides wood, however they should contract with people who will supply DRY wood. Looking forward to learning more about the neighborhood. It is quiet for the most part, except when the undergrads want to party on the weekend. Most people who live here are either grad students, patient families and people who take studying seriously. It feels safe and some good places in walking distance. It is a bit pricey, probably due to the location. All in all, a good choice.

The location and the office staff are great!!!! The complex responds well to maintenance calls....the guys are on it and great to work with.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Great Staff at the office and prompt maintenance service. The complex is clean and well maintained. My biggest complaint is that it can be somewhat loud sometimes.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

The facilities are well-maintained. I also love the amenities, like trash pick-up and community events. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it takes a while for maintenance to come when you call.

Village at Vanderbilt has been great so far. Apartment is in a good location and is spacious and quiet. Only complaint is that some of the fixtures in the bathrooms/kitchen are old or faulty.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Apartments are nice, work orders completed in a timely manner. Pool area is great, landscape is very nice and manicured. Neighbors can be loud sometimes.

Our room electricity is often spotty. Good location in Nashville and near Vanderbilt Campus. I enjoy the meet and greet events and trash pick-up.

The staff is friendly and always very helpful. I had loved living here and feel very safe. The neighborhood is great!! The only complaint I would have are the new toilets that were installed, the water pressure when flushing is terrible and does not clean it well enough.

Love village at Vanderbilt! Fast response to maintenance requests. The only complaint is that Parking spaces are being taken by students without parking passes.

For the most part, everything is great. However, living near the garbage is bothersome because the garbage trucks make a lot of noise early in the morning.

Thanks for painting and keeping the pool clean! Please try to get rid of the odd smell in the hallway and pick up trash on time. Also thank you for keeping us updated on community events and the discount on the new apartment!

I live at the Mills which is part of the Villages at Vandy. It is a cute apartment here--everything is newly renovated but we don't have a laundry facility. Neighborhood is good, and it is within walking distance to Vandy. The apartment complex's staff is always amazing and helpful, and that's probably why I have stayed with the Villages for a second year!

The property's proximity to Vanderbilt Hospital where a family member is being treated has been a tremendous blessing. I love taking a morning walk through the beautiful the Peabody campus adjacent to the property.

Everything is good, except that one of the capacitors of the AC may need to get changed. Other than that, loving my stay so far! :) Location is great, neighborhood is great!

The new carpet looks nice and the outside painting makes the building look newer. New appliances are nice and work very well, especially the stove and oven. Only complaint is the A/C noise being on the top level. The staff is very nice.

The new social activities promoted by your team is a good start to help the community get to know each other. In addition, the yoga and workout classes are very convenient.

Rent is expensive, but it's the ONLY drawback of living here !!!! Awsome people !!!!! Awsome service !!!!! I live here on my own, but it is great to know that if at any time I have trouble maintenance will assist me.

Reply from Villages At Vanderbilt

Convenient, private, you feel like home,. It is secured to have call in box especially at night. Work staff are very helpful and nice. Maintance is quick and effective.

The apartment manager, Bridget, is super helpful and very knowledgeable! The location of the apartment complex is not only close to campus, but also near lots of great restaurants.