Love the location and the staff is amazing to work with. Maintenance always responds in a timely manner and we are so close to all the major highways and stores.

Great community! This is the perfect place for us and our dog. He has so many friends near by so its great for socialization. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly!

We have nothing bad to say about the staff. Or the housing. The only thing is the lazy residents who don’t pick up after there pets outside.

Staff is very friendly, and very attentive to your needs. Neighbors are very nice and quiet for the most part. It is nice that you can have your pets here and they are treated with respect by everyone.

awesome place for all dogs, they have a nice dog park for the pups to play at! the team is very nice and the complex is very nice! would definitely recommend

Everything is great! Good location with lots of restaurants, grocery store across the street, awesome gym included, amazing staff and clean apartment

I have had a wonderful experience living here. This is my 3rd year living at the Villages of Bogey Hills and I love living here. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. The maintenance grew is awesome! The only con would be the landscaping. When I first moved in the landscaping was beautiful around all the buildings. I would highly recommend living here.

Absolutely love living in Bogey Hills. The apartment is great and I’m so happy we got the opportunity to move in. Only complaint is you can hear just about everything happening in other apartments. Overall, super happy here.

So far things are not too bad. A few issues with dog poop everywhere but overall nice place to stay. I just wish they would crack down a little more on this.

I’m pretty happy overall living in the villages of bogey hills. No major complaints, other than people not picking up after their pets! Waho

This is an awesome place to live convenient to shopping and the neighbors are friendly. There is a gym to work on any goal you have along with 2 pools. The property is always clean and maintained. The office has excellent customer service.

The office staff are friendly, maintenance always on top of the issues, family and friendly neighborhood school bus stop very close to t h e Leasing Office. I feel very safe in here.

I love to livee here because it is a beautiful place to go for a walk with my dog. It is convenient to be right next to a golg course en enjoy the view of the lake. I also like the laundry facilities and the location.

The complex is always well kept from the pool to the landscaping to the workout room. The staff is friendly and acknowledges you every time they see you.

Despite the troubles we are having this year with the parking lot being cut off dogs barking etc. we still have a wonderful community the maintenance staff is top-notch and responds quickly and our office staff is always there to listen keep up the good work guys

Great staff! Neighbors can be annoying, but that’s anywhere you live! People have gotten worse about picking up after their pets. Utilities could be updated. Rules could be enforced on everyone and not just those who were complained on. I think everyone would benefit from two recycling dumpster, instead of only one all the way by the office. That would be great to have more than one!!

I’ve been here 2 months. I love how quiet the community is and it’s close to everything! Apartments are okay but are in major need of updates. Maintenance staff is quick to respond and office staff have been friendly thus far.

When we first moved in there was still a bit of work to get our apartment in good condition, but the staff has been incredibly accommodating in everyway possible, making sure our needs are taken care of. Great management and a fantastic maintenance team, we look forward to our stay.

Move inspection went quick and painless. We did find a couple things damaged but they were addressed within a day. All paperwork was handled online.

I am still loving this place. I am glad that we renewed our lease here. The people are friendly community is always clean and there are always things to do around here.

Great place to live maintance is always on call and they keep everything up to date It is a pet friendly place to live and great location plenty of stores nearby

This is still the best apartment complex that we've ever lived at. We're so grateful for the staff, especially the very fast and knowledgeable maintenance staff.

It a good apartment I will rate it 9 It’s just a very small It very quiet Close to everything stores restaurant Office people is very nice Maintenance is quick

A great place to live. We love the location. So close to every place we need to go. We enjoy the pools in the summer. The staff makes us feel like a big family.

Absolutely love Bogey Hills. They are awesome and they make me and my husband Jayce very happy! They have a wonderful dog park that our two dogs love