Office staff is wonderful. Community events are frequent. Maintenence is quick to respond to anything even if it's trivial. The landscaping is well maintained and beautiful with native plants.

Good so far. Time will tell. So far so good. Much excitement. Very Merry. Wish their was more parking spots for when my girlfriend or friends want to come over and visit.

We just moved in this week and are already loving it! The application process was a breeze and everything moved by quickly. I can’t wait to see what the community has in store for us.

The staff is very nice. Mainence is pretty good for the most part. We've had some problems with a neighbor that is still not resolved after several months. The park could be better.

So far our experience has been great with little issue. The washer facilities were clean and easy to easy, the app is really convenient. I do wish I could make partial payments early instead of just paying it all from one bank account but that's minor. I would definitely recommend living here

Every time we need something maintence is always there! It is awesome!! Also we love the dog park and our fur babies love it too! Can’t wait until it is warmer out!

My husband and I are very happy with our moving in the apartments. The staff is very gentle and they help us very quickly with the things that we had to fix.

We lived in Remington and just moved here. They have been so accommodating considering our apartment flooded due to a pipe bustling. We were able to move in the day we came to see the place. We wound up in a bigger apartment for less money and the updated unit is beautiful.

Bogey Hills is an amazing apartment complex to live in. Wonderful residents and exceptional amenities. I have only lived here for a month and it has already exceeded my expectations.

So far really great. People here are very friendly and have not once ran into any rude neighbors. Love how everything you need, whether its restaurants, bars, grocery stores, etc is right next door.

Great, clean, lots of food around the area, activities to do, near I70, neighbors can be a little noise, maintainable though, quick to fix stuff

apartment located in a quiet n nice place. Staffs r nice n friendly. But just 1 thing, the stairway seem never clean up from summer to the winter.

The facilities and management have always been above average. The location of the complex is nice and the amount of paths to walk is convenient.

Love the location and the staff is amazing to work with. Maintenance always responds in a timely manner and we are so close to all the major highways and stores.

Great community! This is the perfect place for us and our dog. He has so many friends near by so its great for socialization. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly!

We have nothing bad to say about the staff. Or the housing. The only thing is the lazy residents who don’t pick up after there pets outside.

Staff is very friendly, and very attentive to your needs. Neighbors are very nice and quiet for the most part. It is nice that you can have your pets here and they are treated with respect by everyone.

awesome place for all dogs, they have a nice dog park for the pups to play at! the team is very nice and the complex is very nice! would definitely recommend

we love it here! They allow all dog breeds and our pit moose loves it here! They have a nice size dog park for him to run and play! We all love it here!

Everything is great! Good location with lots of restaurants, grocery store across the street, awesome gym included, amazing staff and clean apartment

I have had a wonderful experience living here. This is my 3rd year living at the Villages of Bogey Hills and I love living here. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. The maintenance grew is awesome! The only con would be the landscaping. When I first moved in the landscaping was beautiful around all the buildings. I would highly recommend living here.

Absolutely love living in Bogey Hills. The apartment is great and I’m so happy we got the opportunity to move in. Only complaint is you can hear just about everything happening in other apartments. Overall, super happy here.

So far things are not too bad. A few issues with dog poop everywhere but overall nice place to stay. I just wish they would crack down a little more on this.

I’m pretty happy overall living in the villages of bogey hills. No major complaints, other than people not picking up after their pets! Waho

This is an awesome place to live convenient to shopping and the neighbors are friendly. There is a gym to work on any goal you have along with 2 pools. The property is always clean and maintained. The office has excellent customer service.