Bogey hills is conveniently located and is a very dog friendly complex. I've enjoyed my two years here and I look forward to renewing my lease!

Bogey hills is a very convenient location and their dog friendly policy is a huge plus. There's plenty of places to take my dogs and the dog park is a nice touch.

We have lived here for a little over a year and absolutely love it! The office staff and maintence are a pleasure to work with our neighbors are pretty ok too! Best place we have lived in years! Thank you!

We really enjoy it here. There's been a few problems, but nothing major. Maintenance doesn't always come fix something right away & sometimes our apartment reeks of weed because people above us, but hasn't been anything too major.

I lived here for about 3 weeks its been nice so far. The stove is old but other than that it a good apartment. The staff here seem nice and caring. Its close to alot of store and doctors its good since i dont drive

I like living here and my dogs have made friends. Everyone here seems very friendly. There is easy access to my townhouse and maintenance is on top of any requests so far.

We love it here. Our dogs love the dog park and it is so nice to be able to take them there. We also like the space we have in our townhome!

The staff and everyone is very friendly. My favorite thing is seeing the ducks around the complex everyday. Everyone is super kind and my dog loves it too!

I love our immediate neighbors and they staff and maintenance handle tasks timely and are friendly. It can be a little noisy on the weekends lately, but it's decently quiet throughout the week! Love the apartment layouts!

I have liked living here so far. I only have one complaint that came during the fall maintenance. They found something that was missing since I had moved in and made it seem like an urgent need. Other than that, I like the quiet peacefulness of the neighborhood and the accessibility to the stores.

Awesome: Amazing - Wonderfull (apartments)–Excellent (service) – Stunning (view) –Optimum (price)- Matchless (location) – Exiting (activities)

Bogey Hills is a great place to live. The community is clean and well kept. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help. We have lived in the 2 bed 2 bath and the 2 bed 1.5 bath townhouse and the 3 bed 2.5 bath townhouse love everyone of them.

This is a great location and convenient to stores, restaurants, and the highways. The grounds and maintenance is always maintained. Friendly people were neighbors help neighbors.

Bogey hills I easily the best apartment complex I've ever lived in. The apartments are amazing and so are the people living in them. everybody is so friendly and kind!

Villages of Bogey Hills continues to be the best place we've ever lived. We live the highly responsive and professional maintenance team who always goes above and beyond to make sure we're taken care of

Very friendly and warm feeling like a real home close and convenient to stores restaurants and the highway plenty of activities throughout the community!!!!!

I have liked bogey more than previous apartments I have been in. However if you don’t like hearing neighbors and everything that’s going on outside this wouldn’t be the place for you. After doing research paying this much for an such an outdated apartment is BS but the hassle of moving again is not on my list of to-do.

I have enjoyed living here. The respond to work orders and completion of the work have been excellent. The staff is doing a great job keeping me up to date on things that are happening at the complex.

Great locations, staff is friendly and helpful. Close to major stores and highways. Love the layout of the complex and the pond full of ducks.

Very nice place to live very clean and very well maintained staff always have a smile and are willing to work with you may there be any issues.they

Loving here is truly amazing. Our neighbors are friendly and the community it perfect. You are in the center of St. Charles and not far from anything. Definitely recommend to everyone

The reason we chose to live here was because of the breed inclusivity. We have a Pittbull and we weren’t willing to live without her. Things have been great here in other departments as well. I like that Bogey hills does community events and such, we are homebodies so we don’t attend those much but I think it’s nice. It is a nice family residence or if you are single it’s nice for that as well. Everything is very versatile and welcoming.

We love to live in here! Very family friendly! Let friendly and they always have family activities during the year. Rental price is fair and maintenance always on time.

Nice place that allows dogs. It’s very clean with tons of nice people in the area and lots of good food and bars would definitely recommend it to family or friends

The complex is old and needs some updating. The staff is friendly and professional. The manager truly cares about the place and residents. The maintenance team is responsive and effective. The amenities here are a nice perk.