Bonjour je suis très content parce que le service et excellent. Je remercie les superviser par ce que ils vont beaucoup d’efforts et ensuite un Gand remerciement pour le propriété Merci beaucoup

It's a quite community and nice neighborhood. This apartment has good amenities for children and it is close to lot of good stores and restaurants. It's school zone is very good.

Great place for Kids. Good school near by. I am living here with my family last 4 years. Not bad for me. It is an old community, but living environment is good.

good for families. Nice and sunny apartment. Walking distance to many good schools and shopping centres. Decent size rooms, we found the apartment good place nto stay

So far so good, application processed Thursday, moved in Monday easily, no problems whatsoever, you guys are amazing and the apartment is beautiful!

Great community with lots to do nearby. A very dog friendly area. The grounds are well maintained and overall is a very nice place to live.

I just want to say I just adore my community it’s small, quiet and all my neighbors are so friendly here at The Villages of Briar Forest. I couldn’t have made a better choice I’m so glad I chose to move here.

The community is good and is clean. The kids get to play in the park and they enjoy a lot. Waiting for the pool fun yet. We love the community.

Thinking about leaving this year. Administration staff is not fair nor are they compassionate. They never complete tasks. It took a whole year to fix all the maintenance issues in my apt. And still all are nit fived.

My experience with the leasing office was absolutely amazing. It was definitely worth moving here . They have excellent amminities. This is home

It’s a good community but parking could be better, it’s not the best and security for the residents is a concern. But overall it’s not a bad place to live

I really enjoy living at The Villages of Briar Forest Apartments because the have everything like a play ground and pool, i enjoy it because my son has fun there. This complex belongs to excellent BBE school.Staff here is amazing and helpful every time.

Moving to Villages of Briar Forest has been a beautiful and refreshing experience for me within the last 6yrs. I moved here after a terrible divorce and this complex and small community has embraced me and made me feel special .. Management team at the leasing office is always warm and professional and personable to me all the time.. I adore my apartment and it is my home and safe haven.. Thank You so much Villages of Briar forest Team;)

Great place to live, nice locality and close by market places, schools and especially my work place. Many engaging and social events for residents.

Very quiet, people mind their business. Nice neighbors so overall very nice place to stay at. Plus my apartment just got re done so it’s very pretty and exactly what I wanted!

Everything was processed accordingly and in a timely manner. The staff was very polite and helpful with any inquiries I asked about. I will definitely refer

this is our third year and experience getting good , better... Staffs are doing a good job. Had some issue for one case but other than its going good.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is good, it got very noisy recently. The community is working hard to better provide security and better amenities to the residents. The front office engages residents well with all fun get-together.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is a good community to stay. Location is good and amenities are also good. All the apartments have upgraded equipment, ample space and storage facility.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

When I first applied to live at the apartment complex all staff were inviting and caring. Hospitality was amazing and smiles were on people’s faces. As we moved in and a few months past I quickly learned that two of the three staff were the caring individuals. My experience here has been the worst of all apartment complexes I have lived at. The communication. The roles. The maintenance. Everything is just off. The maintenance men are great but the process and length to get anything fixed is unbelievable.

Great, friendly community situated near the energy corridor. Dog friendly apartments with well maintained grounds. Office staff are always super nice and helpful.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I am hearing lot of incidents happening. Need more security. Kitchen was so dirty, appliances are so old and is so small. It would have have been so good if I got a pantry. Also washer and dryer were so old and not working properly. Model of the apartment is good. Good sunlight.

From the start when we moved in here 2 years ago, I have to say that everything has been pretty pleasant. Of course with any place there are going to be some issues but everything works itself out.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

The people are friendly, the communitiy is pretty, I have some neightbors that are really cool, I like the idea that of a want a pet I can bring it

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I love the leasing office poeple, they are very friendly and helpful. The amenities are well maintained. It is pleasejt and silent community. I love the play area for the kids