Great, good and friendly neighborhood, a little insecure. i like the amenities. the parking lot is not enough for everybody. the maintenance work on time.

I thought I would really like living here, but it has not been a good experience so far. There have been several issues that are the reason behind the low score! 1) There were a number of items that had to be repaired after I moved in. It not only took 2 months to get most of the items completed. And it took me calling, emailing and going to the office constantly to get anything done! It's 5 months now and there are still a couple of things not done! I was given the following excuses, 1. They let their maintenace guy go, bc he was not what they were promised... 2. New Maintence guy was on vacation.. 3. And my favorite so far... was they had 8 units they needed to get ready for move in. So that just told me that they got my money and didn't care about me anymore, just getting the new tenants in! And now they are doing all the renovations, so I don't really expect anything I need to get done anytime soon, so I pretty much have given up..... 2) Next issue, I was told that they didn't flood during Harvey. Well, I find that very hard to believe when during storm a while back I was stuck in the Kroger parking lot for 2+ hours because Briarforest was flooded. Then once I was able to get in, I had to go through high water to get back to my apt. You can't tell me that they had that much high water and didn't during Harvey!!! 3) NOW, for the next issue... my apartment was broken in to. I know that no where is 100 % safe but I was given the impression that this was safer than most. I was actually told that there are $2 Mil. Homes behind us. So, I guess that means it's safe right? NOT!! My biggest problem is that they did not notify the residences of the incident. They said they only notify if it happens to more than one tenant. Again, I had to call them, where I should have been their 1st phone call that morning. If for nothing else just to check on me. Now I will say that the guys they had come out to fix the door did a good job and offered ways to add to the doors to make me feel a little safer... and there was an item that they added that they only had 1 of so they were going to have to come back.. then when I called the office that Saturday to ask if they new when the guy was coming back, I was told that was something I requested so they didn't have anything to do with it. She did go ahead and call for, but I could tell she was really put out. I'm really surprised I didn't get a bill for the work from the office!.... There are a few other items, but these were the most important. I have held off on writing a review because I was hoping it would get better. It hasn't! 😔

Units and property need better improvements, Updating office, should be your last concerns. Taking care of the resident already living here should be the first concerns. So many problems. The security lights on carport and building needs to be fix. I don't feel safe while walking around the property. The toilet in my unit smell so bad. I clean it 3 times a week due to the smell. Bath tubs is bad, the stopper in the tub is rusty. I have pictures. Cabinet wrap is done very poorly. The water heater in my unit have be leaking for the last 7 days. My water bill will be higher, I think mgmt should share the pay a percent I'd the bill. I report it on Sat Aug 3rd. Parking is bad for all residents, Residence who pay to live here shouldn't have to pay. When paying rent, trash and water. I never heard of this up north. Some of the resident park at the office or across the street at the school. Just to keep from paying to pat. Today, the only pool was closed without notice from on-site mgmt. Once again putting lipsticks on a pig. There's is mud in front of my vehicle. One night in May, I slipped on the mud while unloading grocery, I have pictures. It took mgmt 2 months to clean some of the mud and dirty. Moved from the manhole right near my vehicle. Not much room to walk. When the carport was installed is not centered. The breeze way need power washing, I had to clean the apartment because the cleaning people don't show up. The carpet had so much dirty from the construction, mgmt Shouldn't charge me, I got pictures. Some of the residents are very unhappy with green pools, rude office mgmt and very easy fixes. The Corporation is no better. Its about the bottomline, more money for you. Pest control is that extra money, just because. Let me know if Corp will be helping with my water bill. I still need proof of the failed rent payment ACH/Wire. I need a receipt for the extra $50.

I really enjoy my stay here. It is a very pleasent experience. The ambience is really good and very well maintained. The apartment is very comfortable and I would definitely recommend To my friends.

Villages isn’t getting better with many renovations. We are liking it! New package room, updated kids play area, and changes in swimming pool. Villages getting new look as well.

I love my apartment but the parking sucks. The people in the leasing office are so nice. They are so helpful. I just having a problem with finding a parking space when I get in late or over the weekend

Our experience when we first got here was amazing! A few bumps in the road with our appliances when we first moved in but one was fixed. Waiting on the next then we’ll be fine!

It's in a good neighborhood. It has great schools and shopping nearby. The front office staff are really good and helpful. The events they conduct are engaging.

Friendly staff, like the area, Price is right , I like the amenities the pool area, and the dog park. I would recommend these apartments to.

Great community with easy access to all of the essentials. Dog friendly with a park and plenty of green space. Conveniently situated near the highway, several parks and many stores.

The community is good on an overall perspective but there are lots of scope for improvement. Leasing office stuff should give more importance to residents complaints.

It is one of the best apartments to live in. It has good amenities and great that they have kids play area, that is great to have in a community. The staff does great job in arranging get-together parties.

Great living. I am living here for more than 15 years (though I changed apartment 4 times in these years). Nice place for family with little kids.

Tengo 3 años viviendo en esta comunidad, es una comunidad muy familiar y tranquila, siempre mantienen a la comunidad relacionada mediante reuninos que celebran en determinados holidays

Wonderful and friendly staff. Always attentive, respectful, and helpful. If there is an issue, they go above and beyond to give rhe best quality of service. Thanks Rachel and Michelle.

Most famous apartments and everything is quite organized and strictly enforced.Leasing guys are quite compassionate and maintenence is very attentive

Good but can be better, especially regarding security. There have been many robberies taking place in the community but none of them are taking any responsibility.

Worry free living, great people, good staff and safe community. Upgraded units are looking good. Neighborhood is located in energy corridor. Valet trash pick up is convenient.

Amazing and very helpful... leasing office people and maintenance guys all are good... every month some fun program is going on... good school zone...

Bonjour je suis très content parce que le service et excellent. Je remercie les superviser par ce que ils vont beaucoup d’efforts et ensuite un Gand remerciement pour le propriété Merci beaucoup

It's a quite community and nice neighborhood. This apartment has good amenities for children and it is close to lot of good stores and restaurants. It's school zone is very good.

Great place for Kids. Good school near by. I am living here with my family last 4 years. Not bad for me. It is an old community, but living environment is good.

So far so good, application processed Thursday, moved in Monday easily, no problems whatsoever, you guys are amazing and the apartment is beautiful!

Great community with lots to do nearby. A very dog friendly area. The grounds are well maintained and overall is a very nice place to live.

I just want to say I just adore my community it’s small, quiet and all my neighbors are so friendly here at The Villages of Briar Forest. I couldn’t have made a better choice I’m so glad I chose to move here.