Maintenance staff is very minimal and you have to wait for months to get simple issue resolved. Swimming pools always hVe leaves and not cleaned regularly.

Great location, quiet community. Easy commute to Hwy 6, I-10 and the Tollway!! Good place to call home. The parking lot is an issue here and has been since day 1 and we’ve lived here for over 3 years now, but they do try to do their best

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Experience is mixed, mostly bad. Lots of roaches in the apartment, very bad maintenance, bullshit parking policy. They are surviving only because of one reason - the community belongs to a good school zone.

Good: location, neighbors, having 2 pools Bad: limited parking space, got lots of roaches in my apt, maintenance response is slow, the bbq at the pool never works.

From the day one I felt staying here is not good in this community the front office including Manager is arrogant and they will show raisesim they will not communicate properly if you go for help and they will not raise request if we have issues in apartment they will not send the staff/plumber/Electricians if you have some urgent issue in your apartment. Management says she don’t know anything and the other lady assistence manager I guess she will talk all rules but they will follow any of them.I really feel very uncomfortable going to front office and talking to them they keep there faces very bad if they see any Indians coming for request. Me and my wife face this issue many times,I want to go out of this community ASAP but don’t have choice as I signed the contract.Aslo staff is not available till 11 am Tuesday weekday , they will leave before 5 , Sunday holiday I did not see staff working like this in any of the community.

The leasing office team and very passionate and very helpful. They took time to explain the conditions and were patient enough to answer any questions I have.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It was great when I first move in then after a while I started to have issues with roaches in my apartment. Then there was a problem with my AC going out twice

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Apart from slow maintenance responses, it is a great place to live. Very convenient location and well maintained property. Helpful and friendly office staff is a plus.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Villages of Briar Forest is a great place to live. Located is the Energy Corridor, it’s close to shopping, malls and freeways. The Management team is the best! It’s a well maintained property.

Clean and quiet apartment. Love the location and the leasing agents are always very helpful. The only problem I have is with the slow maintenance response time and the limited parking.

Es una muy buena comunidad para la familia! Buenas areas recreacionales que seria bueno una mejora! Y el tema del parking que es a veces pesado

The residents are wonderfully family oriented. Great place for your kids to build friendships safely. My apartment is a perfect fit for my family. Only downside would be a persisten pest control problem.

So far so good. Leasing staff is perfect...only issue that making think is parking...it’s terrible and it’s like you have to be home by 3 to get a decent spot

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I have lived in the complex for over a year and have absolutely loved it! It's quiet and family friendly while conveniently located near I10. There are many places surrounding the area for food and shopping!

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Nice property. Wonderful staff. Very professional and courteous. The take pride in the property as well as meeting the needs of the tenants.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Great community to live... The staff is super always professional. Nice play area for the children... Friendly atmosphere for all ages of children.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

My family and I Feel very good in this condominium, Because is very quiet and clean. is very important to know that you are aware of all the needs of each resident.

The Villages of Briarforest is a great community to live in!! Bonus is that it’s right next door to my daughters school ! She can walk!! I love jt

Good playground. Good community. The Best schools. The best personals. 2 pools, fitness club. Sometimes they have parties for tenants. Very fan

The employees are helpful and honest. The location is suitable for me and my son’s school. Their maintenance is late some time because they are limited.

It's a good neighborhood, with best school zone... Maintenance guys are too helpful.... Management is also good.... specially it's a safe place...

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Good location close to schools, parks, and freeway. Has small kids play area. New management is trying to make improvements. Has limited parking.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Going on my fourth year here. Front office is always friendly and helpful. Awesome location and community near the Energy Corridor. Lots to do nearby.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Management is very helpful. Thanks to Michelle and Ashley for nicely helping us during our moving in formalities. Like the fact that community houses people with diverse background.

Apartment community is fun and the front office are cheerful people. They are always planning something for the residents. Nice place to be in.