When I first applied to live at the apartment complex all staff were inviting and caring. Hospitality was amazing and smiles were on people’s faces. As we moved in and a few months past I quickly learned that two of the three staff were the caring individuals. My experience here has been the worst of all apartment complexes I have lived at. The communication. The roles. The maintenance. Everything is just off. The maintenance men are great but the process and length to get anything fixed is unbelievable.

Experience is mixed, mostly bad. Lots of roaches in the apartment, very bad maintenance, bullshit parking policy. They are surviving only because of one reason - the community belongs to a good school zone.

Good but can be better, especially regarding security. There have been many robberies taking place in the community but none of them are taking any responsibility.

From the day one I felt staying here is not good in this community the front office including Manager is arrogant and they will show raisesim they will not communicate properly if you go for help and they will not raise request if we have issues in apartment they will not send the staff/plumber/Electricians if you have some urgent issue in your apartment. Management says she don’t know anything and the other lady assistence manager I guess she will talk all rules but they will follow any of them.I really feel very uncomfortable going to front office and talking to them they keep there faces very bad if they see any Indians coming for request. Me and my wife face this issue many times,I want to go out of this community ASAP but don’t have choice as I signed the contract.Aslo staff is not available till 11 am Tuesday weekday , they will leave before 5 , Sunday holiday I did not see staff working like this in any of the community.

Good: location, neighbors, having 2 pools Bad: limited parking space, got lots of roaches in my apt, maintenance response is slow, the bbq at the pool never works.

Maintenance staff is very minimal and you have to wait for months to get simple issue resolved. Swimming pools always hVe leaves and not cleaned regularly.

It was great when I first move in then after a while I started to have issues with roaches in my apartment. Then there was a problem with my AC going out twice

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is a good community to stay. Location is good and amenities are also good. All the apartments have upgraded equipment, ample space and storage facility.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

It is one of the best apartments to live in. It has good amenities and great that they have kids play area, that is great to have in a community. The staff does great job in arranging get-together parties.

It is good, it got very noisy recently. The community is working hard to better provide security and better amenities to the residents. The front office engages residents well with all fun get-together.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I love the leasing office poeple, they are very friendly and helpful. The amenities are well maintained. It is pleasejt and silent community. I love the play area for the kids

It's a quite community and nice neighborhood. This apartment has good amenities for children and it is close to lot of good stores and restaurants. It's school zone is very good.

The residents are wonderfully family oriented. Great place for your kids to build friendships safely. My apartment is a perfect fit for my family. Only downside would be a persisten pest control problem.

Apartment community is fun and the front office are cheerful people. They are always planning something for the residents. Nice place to be in.

Good location close to schools, parks, and freeway. Has small kids play area. New management is trying to make improvements. Has limited parking.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Clean and quiet apartment. Love the location and the leasing agents are always very helpful. The only problem I have is with the slow maintenance response time and the limited parking.

The community is good on an overall perspective but there are lots of scope for improvement. Leasing office stuff should give more importance to residents complaints.

Tengo 3 años viviendo en esta comunidad, es una comunidad muy familiar y tranquila, siempre mantienen a la comunidad relacionada mediante reuninos que celebran en determinados holidays

Nice property. Wonderful staff. Very professional and courteous. The take pride in the property as well as meeting the needs of the tenants.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

I really enjoy living at The Villages of Briar Forest Apartments because the have everything like a play ground and pool, i enjoy it because my son has fun there. This complex belongs to excellent BBE school.Staff here is amazing and helpful every time.

From the start when we moved in here 2 years ago, I have to say that everything has been pretty pleasant. Of course with any place there are going to be some issues but everything works itself out.

Reply from Villages of Briar Forest

Tengo casi 2 años viviendo aqui! Y si no tienes un carpool es deficil conseguir un lugar para estacionarte , especialmente en las horas de la tarde, cuando llegas del trabajo

Worry free living, great people, good staff and safe community. Upgraded units are looking good. Neighborhood is located in energy corridor. Valet trash pick up is convenient.

Management is very helpful. Thanks to Michelle and Ashley for nicely helping us during our moving in formalities. Like the fact that community houses people with diverse background.

Most famous apartments and everything is quite organized and strictly enforced.Leasing guys are quite compassionate and maintenence is very attentive