Villaggio

Living at Villaggio has been overall a good experience. I love a good walk around on the pond and visiting our new alligator friend. Another one of my favorites is being able to come home and swim so I was very happy to know that they were able to open the pool back up this summer.
Maintenance is quick, bugs are not an issue, and all staff are well mannered. Obviously, I love our new home and have no problems with living here.
Love it here. Haven’t been here long, but everyone is very friendly. Lots of pets. Office staff are great as well. Very friendly and eager to help with any needs.
Very friendly and quiet so far. I like living here and my cousin does as well. The apartment is in great shape and maintenance is very quick to jump n on top of fixing things.
Love the new place! Has been a great experience even with COVID going on. Great service. And good views, good area for my family. We love it
Enjoy where I live. Some concerns with pests, but always addressed when I complain. I would suggest this community. Villagio Apartments in Shreveport.
Just recently moved in and love it here so far! All of the other residents have been so friendly and our apartment is so spacious! Definitely glad we chose Villaggio.
I’ve lived here for 3 years and have literally no complaints. Leasing office staff are professional and the maintenance work orders are always completed quickly.
Overall good. Maintenance and staff are super nice and helpful! Property stays cleaned and issues are fixed in a timely matter. Amenities are a little lacking, but other than that, it’s a good, safe place to live.
This place is the first place I can honestly call home since leaving my parents house. It’s comfortable, great neighbors, attentive staff! And there are always cute furry friends to brighten your day!