Villaggio

4.5

4.5

Everyone is so kind and professional, maintenance staff is over the top the best ever. The ease of moving was made easier by staff, assisting with all aspects of the process.
Great place to live. Friendly neighbors and leasing office staff. Conveniently located close to interstates 20 & 220, shopping, food, and more.
Love living here so far! Great prices, staff, and community! My cat loves it here too! I love using the gym, and the front-end staff are so helpful and lovely.
Great place and really close to everything Love the pool and great fishing in the on site fishing facility The physical fitness center and other on site services makes everything so great
My only complaint has ever been about noisy neighbors. I'm pretty understanding about the fact that having someone live above you is going to be noisy but if you're playing catch with your dog and they are running back and forth barking at 3AM or blasting loud music after hours it's pretty disrespectful. Staff are great, neighbors not so much.
My residency at villagio has been short but very good. Any time my wife and I need something for the apartment like small maintenance, the front office answers in a timely manner and sends out workers within a day if not they same day.
Even during COVID times, things here at Villaggio Apartments have been alright, especially with the help you get from the faculty, staff, and maintenance workers. I’d recommend living here to just about anyone, though I do hope all of the construction stuff and very few yet concerning vandalism problems will be resolved soon. Also, there’s a Family Dollar store and bank here, so that’s probably convenient for just about anyone living here.
I've spent 2 nights here, and so far, it has been great! The electric company had a SNAFU and the power wasn't turned on until today. I'm so excited to have hot water, laundry and cooking capability!
We love It here!! It’s such a quiet, respectful neighborhood. Staff is great and our apartment is so homey! We enjoy all the space of our 1 bedroom apartment. Literally won’t find an apartment with this space or quality for a better price than here! and a huge bonus is that it’s safe, first place I’ve been in that I’m ok with being at home by myself if the husband is out!
The Villaggio is a place that I have called home for many years and for the most part I feel at home. They are many amenities here to enjoy such as the pool the gym and the event center, not to mention the activities that we have a chance to participate in.