I'm still so happy to be here. The location is very convenient for me because I'm a full time student. My boyfriend and I recently upgraded apartments and the leasing office staff helped to make the transition as painless as possible!

So far I love it, Nothing to complain about at all . Nice neighbors , good area to live in & the pond walks with my sweey baby is amazing at nighttime

Reply from Villaggio

It’s a nice place to live . Has issues like any apartment but overall super quite and nice. We have been here over a year and the staff has been great.

This has been an awesome experience for me. Love living here. The area is great. I feel safe and secure. The staff has been wonderful and the move in experience was perfect.

Great staff and great neighbors. Apartments are really nice. A little on the expensive side but I think it’s worth it. With the space around the complex, it would be great to have a fenced dog park area. And some neighbors don’t understand picking up after their pets. But other than that, a great place to live.

Pretty decent appartment. I left these appartments about six months ago and ended up coming back. Its a little far from things you might want to do, but then again i sort of prefer that.

Villagio is an absolute dream. I work as a travelling physical therapist and I extended my contract for Bossier City just so I could live in Villagio longer - I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

I love living here!! It's such a beautiful place to live with a glorious sunset and sunrise view over the pond. The apartment is very spacious and the rent is very reasonable. Then it is also convenient for not being too far from anything. It's a great place to live. I would recommend anybody to live here!

Villaggio is a great place to live in the bossier parish county. It is a quiet neighborhood and the residents here are very nice. My first week here someone helped me lifting my mattress upstairs.

This is my husband and I first apartment. We have loved it so far! the staff is so nice and helpful. I am in love with our apartment and all the room we have. We haven't had any issues so far. It has seemed to be a safe and welcoming environment!

Reply from Villaggio

By far the cleanest community in Bossier City especially for the price and the local surrounding you just can’t find anything better here in bossier city!

Reply from Villaggio

Came in with a difficult experience going in a lease half way through the year but the staff made things very easy. Only took maybe a half hour for everything to be explained and the process to start

Great amenities here at the Villaggio. Great staff as well. I enjoy there’s a gym in the complex which makes it convenient. Also love the pond view.

Everyone has been so friendly! We absolutely love living here!!! I love that the place is pet friend, because it makes me happy knowing our babies are welcome

Great place to live! It has the community atmosphere we would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to call home. Contact the awesome staff and you will not be diapoointed.

Leasing staff is amazing! Friendly neighbors to socialize with. Also pet friendly with no restrictions. Just an overall amazing place to rent!

It’s only been about a month but I’m really enjoying living here. That’s due in part to the leasing office staff, great ladies to interact with and very personable. Hope to be here for a long while.

I still love everything about this property. From the Spacious apartment to the accommodating staff. it is so convenient living on this property, my kids have a bus pick up on sight and I can walk to work every day (even though I don't).

Great staff: quick response to maintenance needs, beautiful landscaping; quiet; need to fill the merchant space- would love a retail environment close to living

Love it! It’s quiet, well maintained neighborhood. My apartment is spacious. The amenities are awesome. The leasing office staff was so helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Great community and friendly staff. Apartments are cozy and visually appealing. Would be a 5 star however tends to get a little noisy during the night.

Beautiful place. I love the constant upkeep of the flower beds! The Villaggio is it's own little community with friendly neighbors and staff.

very friendly staff. apartments are clean, apartments are spacious, apartments are up to date. landscaping is beautiful. everything was painless.

I have lived here for almost 5 years. I am renewing my lease again this month. I have never been so happy living anywhere else in the area. Villaggio is the best apartment community in the Ark-La-Tex. So thankful I live here!

It’s a pretty nice place to live. Friendly people and all the dogs in the community are fun to meet! Pool area is nice too. Clean and close to work.