Great community and friendly staff. Apartments are cozy and visually appealing. Would be a 5 star however tends to get a little noisy during the night.

Beautiful place. I love the constant upkeep of the flower beds! The Villaggio is it's own little community with friendly neighbors and staff.

very friendly staff. apartments are clean, apartments are spacious, apartments are up to date. landscaping is beautiful. everything was painless.

I have lived here for almost 5 years. I am renewing my lease again this month. I have never been so happy living anywhere else in the area. Villaggio is the best apartment community in the Ark-La-Tex. So thankful I live here!

It’s a pretty nice place to live. Friendly people and all the dogs in the community are fun to meet! Pool area is nice too. Clean and close to work.

Reply from Villaggio

Friendly community with wide range of demographics: young professionals, families, retired folks. The management and staff continuously strive to meet or exceed expectations. Grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained. Lots of open green space and sidewalks

Reply from Villaggio

Management and maintenance are doing a great job, always responding quickly and efficiently to our concerns. The pet-friendly policy is absolutely crucial. I would move before giving up my pets.

I have lived here for the past 5 years and i have been very happy. I’ve never lived anywhere where they keep the property so clean and maintained, it makes you proud to call it home..

A great place to live! Community style living without the worries. Easy access to interstate and most business. We enjoy the pool, lake and the gym.

The Villaggio is a beautiful and quiet place to live. I love the flowers everywhere! Everyone I’ve run into is super kind and my family enjoys coming for visits.

Couldn’t have picked a better apartment complex to call home! So many great amenities and amazing neighbors! Love going fishing whenever I please!

Great place to stay with great amenities! It’s great to have a short commute to school & stores in the area. Best part is they love and allow pets!

I am very happy here, the staff is always very friendly and very helpful. I have a fur baby who also feels very welcome and that is normally hard to come by. This is a really great place to live in my honest opinion.

I have always wanted to live somewhere where the staff knows you personally and can call you by name. Hope they are able to update the gym like they say!

I love that fact that they keep us posted on all events they may be taking place here at villiagio. And quick maintenance responds if we have any problems. I will recommend villiagio to all my friends and family

Reply from Villaggio

Been here for a few years now. Very laid back community. Leasing agents are always very helpful. Sign a longer lease because rent does go up dramatically with each renew.

Reply from Villaggio

I have lived here twice. A total of 6 years and I would not live anywhere else. I love it here. Everybody is so nice and it’s just a great place to live

Reply from Villaggio

Villaggio has big and spacious apartments, helpful and friendly staff and it`s located in a safe area. The property is clean and with a very nice pool area.

Reply from Villaggio

We have loved living at the Villaggio ! Erin and sharde are always so helpful and sweet! Maintence men are quick and efficient !! And the pool is awesome!

Reply from Villaggio

The maintenance staff is amazing and quick. The grounds are usually pretty clean and the pool is nice. I love having the lake. Only wish they had retailers as this place was intended

Reply from Villaggio

Well I just applied, hoping to get in.....loved the apartments, very friendly and helpful management personnel. Being retired military and born there it would be great to come home to something so nice. Here's to hoping.

I love the Villagio, the staff are incredibly helpful whenever I come into the office to get mail or even use the fax machine. They really maintain the property here, from spraying our apartments to fixing a closet door that will not close. We just use the resident app and they come immediately. Frankly I don't have any problems at this community

Having friends previously living at Villaggio was the biggest convincer when I was looking for a new place to live. See and enjoying the amenities before moving in was amazing!

Reply from Villaggio

We are second time residents at Villaggio! We love Villaggio, the staff and many amenities included! Seriously impressive and beautiful apartments

Reply from Villaggio

Everyone has been so helpful and awesome since we showed interest in moving here. I am so excited to eventually become part of this community!