I ended up moving to the Villaggio during the middle of my Military contract & I worked with shardae she was very awesome with setting me up.

It’s a friendly place to be not crowded or loud pet friendly has a gym and a pool also this location is rather close to many stores and restaurants

Few days I have been here is has been nice and surprisingly quiet. Grounds are kept clean and parking hasn’t been an issue. Erin has been very helpful

I really don't have anything negative to say. The staff are all friendly and willing to help with any concerns we have. The grounds are very well managed and I love the flowers planted everywhere!

Love the atmosphere beautiful apartment losts of space quiet and peaceful good neighbors not loud I live on 2nd floor it’s quiet from bottom and top

Reply from Villaggio

Nothing significate to report. Its a place to sleep. No local shopping venues are on the base floor of the apartments. Makes it quite. So its peaceful.

Love the community. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. Excited to see how the first year goes here at the apartments. Thanks everyone.

Everything has been perfect so far. Erin is wonderful to work with and extremely helpful. The complex is very clean and very well maintained.

Good management sets up fun events for the summer. Overall this is a good neighborhood, and pet friendly so I can walk my puppy with ease. Highly recommended

I've been living at the Villaggio in Bossier City, LA for almost a year now, and I have to say that it is a pretty good place for anyone to live at. I hope they get a lot of new shops in, though, like they used to have.

It's nice. I like the space and the people are nice. The downsides are the gym is small and the apartments aren't insulated very well. Not what you want for these Louisiana summers.

The maintenance staff response to my maintenance request immediately. Every time I put in any kind of request it’s taken care of within 24 hours.

I love this place and it was been a good time for me I love the places around it too a bunch of good places to eat around here as well. And I like the people that live here too they are all cool.

Not the best experience far. Moved into the apt and it was not prepared for move in. Bathroom, kitchen, window treatments, etc you name it it wasn’t clean. I had to clean the apt myself from top to bottom. Not a good feeling at all. Breezeways are filthy. Not what I expected at all. Staff is friendly though.

I like it here a lot so far! Very quiet and neighbors are friendly! You here the occasional bump, but nothing extreme! I am really enjoying the space here as well!

Reply from Villaggio

So far so good!! My fiance and I love our new home and everything it has to offer. The distance to both our jobs is so much better than what we were driving before. So thankful for the villaggio.

Reply from Villaggio

Everything is really above expectation so far. Really happy to be here. The staff has been incredibly accommodating and always there to answer questions. I would recommend the Villagio to anyone and everyone

Reply from Villaggio

These are the best apartments I’ve ever been at. The grounds are clean and everything has been absolutely perfect here since my husband and I moved into our apartment. ❤️

Reply from Villaggio

Over the past month I have simply loved living here!!! The community is nice and quite. I’m so happy I chose Villaggio! I will definitely recommend this complex to others!

Reply from Villaggio

Great amenities. Staff as been super sweet. The pool is well kept as well as the side walks! I love that I dont hav eto worry whether or not I locked my door! Peace of mind is everything!

This is a great place to stay. They're very family friendly, there's a real community feeling to it and it's in a good spot. I'm so glad to have come across villagio

I love the staff their awesome and sweet and they work with people so I really wish them best of luck with all that they do for everyone and everything

Villaggio apartments are well kept and most people mind their business. One thing I’ve noticed though was the leasing office staff are a little unorganized but they’re all super sweet and helpful.

New renter but the community seems very nice. Apartment is spacious, big rooms and high ceilings, but not all units come with washer and dryer

it's pretty good so far. I think you should definitely power wash the walls, they are disgusting. Also Male sure pet owners pick up their pet's turds.