Villaggio

Just moved in, the whole application experience was painless and the staff was very helpful. I like the idea of retail and residences mixed together. Can’t wait to see what businesses realize what an advantage they have by opening here!
I love the community that I stay in . It is nice and quite expect for the construction that is going on but it’s only temporary. I have had no problems. Only thing I wish that it was better parking.
Unfortunately have to rate low due to being charged for damage to carpets done when water came into the apartment though a crack in the foundation.
I like living at the Villaggio, the floor plan and is nice and feels open! The Villaggio provides us breakfast one morning and it was so sweet of them and really good options! My only negative thing at the moment is that our neighbors upstairs just recently got a second dog I think and sounds like there is a stampede running through the apartment..
I have tet to find an issue since movong into the Villagio. My highlight is the front office, from assisting with key replacement when my truck was stolen to updates about ups packages. I am very satisfied and impressed with my stay here.
Very nice community and the move in process is very simple! The apartments are designed in a way that makes it difficult for neighbors to hear each other. Very pleased with this community thus far!
THE PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY POLITE HERE...... The maintenance guys ARE ALWAYS ON THE BALL...THE APARTMENTS ARE VERY NICE INSIDE...WE ENJOY IT HERE ALOT !!🙂🙂
It is amazing! I love how spacious it is and I absolutely love that my apartment is fully furnished with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, and fridge!
This community is safe and clean. The amenities are incredible and I love using them. I love telling people where I live because everyone knows how beautiful this place is and I am proud to live here.
You have everything you could ever want here. A hot tub would be nice though;). I haven’t had any problems with my stay, and everything is working amazing!