Villaggio

4.5

4.5

Emily
1 day ago
Love how quiet it is here considering how close we are to the interstate, also the view of the fountain from my apartment. I do wish we had a coffee shop here but at least there's a fitness center
Michael
The landscape needs looking after as it is looking like no one cares...the fitness center needs to be checked more often as some of the treadmills aren't running and that makes it impossible to get a good workout...
Victor S.
It's been alright, but it seriously could be much better. The staff really needs to up its cleaning, maintenance, and even its security here and there. Nothing too serious, possibly, yet nothing to take lightly either.
Stanley
Great place to live, especially for a small family just starting out. Would highly recommend! Office staff is really helpful and friendly. Maintenance is always on it ASAP when we put in a request.
Beau
It’s been a lot of fun and I really enjoy living here. Very safe, quiet and great staff. Pool is amazing and you can even fish in the pond. You need to be here
Chadd
Great place to live although there is a problem with residents picking up behind their pets and some residents’ choose to play loud music in their vehicles in the parking lot. The property could use some up keep as far as putter appearance nothing a power washing can’t fix.
Lori
It’s been 10 years here at Villaggio and we are leaving soon it’s kinda bitter sweet. I will definitely miss the convenience and all of the amenities here but we must go!
Kathy
Absolutely love the community and front-end management. Maintenance has been awesome and timely as well! I really love living here! My only con is that I wish the breezeways were a little cleaner/had pest control because I see a lot of bugs and wasps flying around.
Kellie
about 2 months ago
Quiet, clean place to live. Grounds are very well kept and the staff is amazing, always helpful. My only wish would be for the old stores to be filled like they used to be.
Tabitha
about 2 months ago
Great community, great location, easy to work with. Work orders get done quick, and the employees are so friendly all of the time! Clean building and updated appliances are a great plus too.