Villaggio

4.5

4.5

It's been alright, though earlier this month, there was a potential domestic disturbance happening upstairs and above where my apartment is. I had to call the police to have it resolved. I think Villaggio should run an authorized and legit background check on all of its residents, to make sure none of them are dangerous to themselves or other residents in Villaggio.
I recently had a wash machine pump Go out . the maintenance guys came over an took the old pump off. Due to the pandemic I had to wait one week for the part. They came over just as soon as they could to put it on.it is working fine now .The people here are the very best you can get from the management down to the guy who picks up the paper on the ground there all great
Great place to live! Friendly and helpful staff that knows you by name! Always going above and beyond for their residents and giving residents special treats.
First impressions are that this place is a nice community. Staff is courteous and helpful with the move-in process. The gym is nice and quiet. Haven’t been to the pool yet, but I’ll make my way there at some point. The apartment itself is pretty nice, some of the windows are in interesting places lol. But overall solid spot for my first apartment.
So far it has been great. Quick fixes with maintenance. Not too much noise at night. Grounds are fairly well kept. Staff has been very friendly and helpful.
We love our apartment! The apartment is very spacious and clean. Skylar was very friendly and helpful whenever I called and needed assistance. Everything was very easy and simple to set up so we could move in.
We have called Villaggio our home for 10 years now and we have enjoyed all of the amenities that they have to offer and the friendly staff. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay!
Friendly, courteous neighbors. Love the interactive apartment management. Easy to pay portal and peaceful community. I really only have nice things to say about Villaggio!
Beautiful property, it missing the retail they originally had and the property needs to be completely power washed to knock off some of the weathering from over the years.
I love it here. Everything is perfect. The staff is by far the most amazing set of people I have ever met. Very very much like family and not just someone you pay rent too