Maintenance guys are the best! When I call Lynn for any maintenance it’s done right away. And Erin in the office it’s the sweetest thing! I love the pool, and I love walking around the lake.

It has been great so far. Overall everything is quite. side of the building needs to be cleaned and the hall ways do not get cleaned very often.

Villaggio is a great safe place to call home! The staff is very helpful and always nice and welcoming. Also very pet friendly! Love the amenities!

The Villaggio is a very nice place to live,it’s quiet and laid back,we also live in a very low crime rate neighborhood and the neighbors are very friendly and nice.If anyone was looking for a great apartment to live in I would recommend The Villaggio to them.

I LOVE living here. The neighbors are super nice and it’s actually super quiet for an apartment. I also love that there is a gym that I can go to!

They made the move in process very easy and convenient! We love living at The Villaggio because the front office is very kind every time we speak to them about anything

Erin in the leasing office is great and I love how much open space there is to walk my dog in this neighborhood. The lake is also a really nice touch.

I love it here it has everything that me and my kids need to be a family it’s a good family place to live staff is nice they are very polite and not rude

Reply from Villaggio

I'm still so happy to be here. The location is very convenient for me because I'm a full time student. My boyfriend and I recently upgraded apartments and the leasing office staff helped to make the transition as painless as possible!

Reply from Villaggio

So far I love it, Nothing to complain about at all . Nice neighbors , good area to live in & the pond walks with my sweey baby is amazing at nighttime

Reply from Villaggio

It’s a nice place to live . Has issues like any apartment but overall super quite and nice. We have been here over a year and the staff has been great.

This has been an awesome experience for me. Love living here. The area is great. I feel safe and secure. The staff has been wonderful and the move in experience was perfect.

Great staff and great neighbors. Apartments are really nice. A little on the expensive side but I think it’s worth it. With the space around the complex, it would be great to have a fenced dog park area. And some neighbors don’t understand picking up after their pets. But other than that, a great place to live.

Pretty decent appartment. I left these appartments about six months ago and ended up coming back. Its a little far from things you might want to do, but then again i sort of prefer that.

Villagio is an absolute dream. I work as a travelling physical therapist and I extended my contract for Bossier City just so I could live in Villagio longer - I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

I love living here!! It's such a beautiful place to live with a glorious sunset and sunrise view over the pond. The apartment is very spacious and the rent is very reasonable. Then it is also convenient for not being too far from anything. It's a great place to live. I would recommend anybody to live here!

Villaggio is a great place to live in the bossier parish county. It is a quiet neighborhood and the residents here are very nice. My first week here someone helped me lifting my mattress upstairs.

This is my husband and I first apartment. We have loved it so far! the staff is so nice and helpful. I am in love with our apartment and all the room we have. We haven't had any issues so far. It has seemed to be a safe and welcoming environment!

Reply from Villaggio

By far the cleanest community in Bossier City especially for the price and the local surrounding you just can’t find anything better here in bossier city!

Reply from Villaggio

Came in with a difficult experience going in a lease half way through the year but the staff made things very easy. Only took maybe a half hour for everything to be explained and the process to start

Great amenities here at the Villaggio. Great staff as well. I enjoy there’s a gym in the complex which makes it convenient. Also love the pond view.

Everyone has been so friendly! We absolutely love living here!!! I love that the place is pet friend, because it makes me happy knowing our babies are welcome

Great place to live! It has the community atmosphere we would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to call home. Contact the awesome staff and you will not be diapoointed.

Leasing staff is amazing! Friendly neighbors to socialize with. Also pet friendly with no restrictions. Just an overall amazing place to rent!

It’s only been about a month but I’m really enjoying living here. That’s due in part to the leasing office staff, great ladies to interact with and very personable. Hope to be here for a long while.