This is my second time living here I left the first time due to relocation. As soon as I knew I was coming back in this area I only looked at one place. The new staff is ah-mazing they really do go above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend this property to anyone

We love living here, this is our 2nd time we have lived here. We loved the first time due to relocating and as soon as we found out we could move we came straight back to Villaggio ! There new staff are sooo much better and efficient then the last!

My husband and I have lived at Villaggio for the last 2 years, and we have had an amazing experience living here. Whenever there has been an issue with our apartment, it has been fixed promptly by the maintenance team. I highly recommend people to live in this community!

Living at Villaggio is not like living in an apartment complex. It is so much more! What a great surprise transitioning from homeowner to renter.

I’m enjoying the quietness if neighbors and local area places of interest. Community is well kept and staff is courteous. Can’t wait to see what the summer brings!

This is a wonderful community with great amenities. The floor plans are open and the features are very nice. I have enjoyed my 2+ years here.

Overall great place to live. Wish game room was open after hours for working residents to use. Zen room TV usually does not work or video will not connect. But overall clean and well kept

Great living. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I love the location. Everything I need is within a 10 miles radius to include the Parks mall, The Highlands, Grand Prairie Outlet, and Ikea. I cannot complain.

Very pleased so far! The staff was very welcoming and accommodating, the facility is well kept and clean, and the amenities are unmatchable.

I love this place! I repeat it because it is a quiet place to live and the staff is always available to help are very nice. the space is very comfortable...

Everyone in the office is very professional and helped me get the apartment no problem even though this was my first place highly recommended living here

Perfect place to live. Villaggio is in a great and safe area. Restaurants are walking distance, and so are the grocery stores. The apartments are amazing, as well as the management. I am enjoying being a resident here.

I love living here a the Villagio it is a great apartment when updates amenities. The management is great and when needing something serviced they get to it promptly.

The location has been super convenient to all the major shopping and attractions in the area. The community is very quiet and has great amenities.

The community is great so far and we are looking forward to a long and happy stay here at the Villaggio! Can't wait to see what Mansfield has to offer us.

We're new here - but so far, we are very pleased with our experience. The maintenance team responds quickly to any issues we've had and is professional in fixing things for us. The office team is so friendly and helpful - any time I go in there, I'm greeted with smiles!

It’s very good .The only trouble us the second floor people are very hard walkers thay need to walk a little lighter when thay live on second floor and stop dropping things on the floor .

Since the new management took over last year the quality of living has been raised. A standard of excellence is clear and consistent! This is a beautiful community with lovely apartments and amenities! We really enjoy living here and love our apartment! We have friendly neighbors and the staff are always kind and responsive. This is a great place to live.

The apartment community is great. The one thing that has been getting me upset is the valet trash pick. Do they really have to throw the trash from the stairs to the grass? They leave trash every where because they throw the bags. I have found chicken bones on the stairs, open yogurt cups on the grass, trail of liquid from the grass to The street.

I like living here.....smoking neighbors drive crazy but other than them, this place is wonderful. Staff is super friendly and quick to respond to issues

Great neighborhood to be in. Everything is super close. Love the apartment events that they hold for us, let’s us know they care. Could do better with parking

I have loved every minute of living here at the Villaggio apartments the staff is alsways so sweet and remembers me every time I walk in and the maintenance crew is amazing and always on top of things. The community is just great!!

Love the apartments and the friendly neighbors. The amenities are awesome and the office staff are super friendly as well! Definitely recommend these apartments to anyone!

Been at the Villagio for 2 years no complaints!! Definitely recommend! Love my big restroom and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen !!

Living at Villaggio has been a nice experience. The staff will go out of their way to help you and the community is nice and quiet. More year round community events would be appreciated.