The apartments are beautiful. The electric box in the bedroom is a little odd, and a few minor damages in the apartment, but the staff is amazing, Sarah is great and helpful.

Nice place for a decent price manager and asst manager very helpful and curtious. Not a fan of the third party delivery system fetch requiring two addresses.

The apartment is amazing! Everything is well put together, the staff is incredibly friendly, no louder or crazy neighbors. I know the price is a little steep, but it's worth every penny!

Great atmosphere. Nice helpful staff...friendly neighbors, dog park nice, great location, communication from front office is great, office works with me on late payment. I appreciate that

Lived here for a little over 4 months and I do not have one complaint! The staff is very helpful and friendly! The amenities are amazing and the office hours are convenient!

The thing that I love most about the apartments is how quiet it is. No loud neighbors and everyone seems nice. I like how involved the apartments get the residents

Love living here in Mansfield. I was totally against moving from the inner city (dallas) but Mansfield and the Villaggio apartments have changed my mind! 2 thumbs up!

I have lived living here. Very nice complex, great amentities, and the office staff is great. Would definitely recommend to anyone considering it.

Great place to live. Noise level is low. Area is accessible to different amenities around the community. Great staff with easy access and communication

I recently moved into the Villaggio after moving back to Texas to be closer to family. I love this apartment! It’s spacious, close to shopping, and close to my work. It feels like home here and I’m very happy with my choice to move in!

I have lived here for 2 1/2 years and I have loved it! The staff are very friendly and helpful! The amenities are great and the office staff are always doing fun events.

The community is amazing! The apartments are nice, it’s quiet and we’re never disturbed. The amenities they provide our amazing with a dog park to accommodate dogs for running.

This is a great apartment complex! The new management company has put together several events for the residents. The apartments themselves are great and I haven't had any problems with bad neighbors.

I love living here the office sstaff is wonderful. My apt is absolutely beautiful.maintenance iis fast and very good..the apt grounds aare well kept.and clean..and oh yea I love tthe trash service.

This apartment is awesome!! So quiet and the people are very friendly! Close to the grocery stores and restaurants. I can see myself being here for a while.

My experience has been perfect so far. I am moving from an ultra modern apartment complex... can’t wait to enjoy the more traditional and welcome feel of Villaggio.

Mansfield Villaggio has the best managers, EVER!! Sherry is just outstanding!! Sara and Karen are fabulous, as well! Should be 100 stars!!

the office staff is very friendly and very organized. i love my apartment and the apartment community. All neighbors are friendly and courteous

Everyone is extremely friendly. More importantly I feel safe around here. Residents are considerate. Staff is friendly and keeps things going well. Also THEY CARE! None of this was true before the new management team was here. The only complaints I have are parking and the need to not have a gate that breaks every other day (but at least the management team is on top of this one). Fantastic place.

I love living at villiaggio,the staff is very accommodating and friendly . I love that they do community dinner night activity things . Where they provide food and drinks and getting to know your neighbors. Just from that I have to got to meet several of my neighbors and just makes me feel more secure in where I live.

I like this place, but there's always power outages in my apartment and being a student with that problem is going to really hurt my grades in the future

I haven’t been here that long but so far the staff is amazing and the noise is almost non existent I love it. I definitely made a great choice moving here!

I like living here .The only thing is the you pull up so it can open for you but people are going there the gate after a person lives here opens it from coming in and going out .And people are setting next to curb & there flashes are going & seting wanting for someone to come out to a car .

I've had a great experience here since I moved in. The location is great - near 360 tollway with easy travel to either Ft. Worth or Dallas. Plenty of things to do, places to eat in the area. Public parks just a short distance away.

The Villaggio is a great apartment community! They have an awesome pool and gym area! The staff is very friendly as well! I would recommend this complex to anyone!