Everyone is extremely friendly. More importantly I feel safe around here. Residents are considerate. Staff is friendly and keeps things going well. Also THEY CARE! None of this was true before the new management team was here. The only complaints I have are parking and the need to not have a gate that breaks every other day (but at least the management team is on top of this one). Fantastic place.

I love living at villiaggio,the staff is very accommodating and friendly . I love that they do community dinner night activity things . Where they provide food and drinks and getting to know your neighbors. Just from that I have to got to meet several of my neighbors and just makes me feel more secure in where I live.

I like this place, but there's always power outages in my apartment and being a student with that problem is going to really hurt my grades in the future

I haven’t been here that long but so far the staff is amazing and the noise is almost non existent I love it. I definitely made a great choice moving here!

I like living here .The only thing is the you pull up so it can open for you but people are going there the gate after a person lives here opens it from coming in and going out .And people are setting next to curb & there flashes are going & seting wanting for someone to come out to a car .

I've had a great experience here since I moved in. The location is great - near 360 tollway with easy travel to either Ft. Worth or Dallas. Plenty of things to do, places to eat in the area. Public parks just a short distance away.

The Villaggio is a great apartment community! They have an awesome pool and gym area! The staff is very friendly as well! I would recommend this complex to anyone!

I love living here..my apartment community is nice.. My rate for the apartment is great . I don't have any complaint but the dogs are barking late at night and early morning.

After living in my home for many years, I was anxious about apartment living. However, living here doesn't feel any different than my home...other than less yard work! I love it!

Great apartment with great amenities! Office staff is very nice and handled my move in so well! I look forward to living here for a while! Such a beautiful apartment!

We have been hear for about three months and so far, we have zero complaints. It is a very quiet place to live, great staff and trash is always picked up.

Love it here. The staff are great. Love my apartment and the pool. My two concerns are the stairs and the back gate. There is always trash by the stairs and the back gate usually doesn’t open.

Assistant Manger Sara has been a dream to work with. She got me into the apartment I wanted in the time frame I needed. The complex is clean, well taken care of and very, very nice. The apartment is beautiful and fits my needs perfectly. Very happy to be here!

I relocated here and had not lived in an apt.in over 20 years. Villagio is luxurious living and a great property to consider. I really like the trash concierge service.

Going on 2 years and honestly don’t have any complaints I feel safe and comfortable! Love it here ! The people at the office are so kind and friendly .

my girlfriend and I have been moved I. Since July and so far so good. We both love it here... looking forward to being here a lot longer....

Convenient location, wonderful neighborhood and awesome amenities. This is a great apartment. My only complaint is that the pool area can get noisy sometimes, but that's rare.

New resident here, I love the staff and my apartment! Customer service is amazing as well. The office staff is extremely attentive and polite!

I enjoy it here. The pool area is great and most of the neighbors are great. The staff is wonderful. Parking can be an issue so paying for covered parking is very much worth it

Overall, beautiful apartment with great amenities such as a fancy pool, decent size exercise room, and top-notch finished. Only negative is parking is extremely limited.

Great staff, great community! I absolutely love being a resident here. Villaggio has made relocating to a new state an easy adjustment. Highly recommend.

I love living here great community with friendly neighbors. Stays pretty quiet here . It's a great dog friendly apartment that even has first floor yards

It's been great. Minimum outside noise. Great apartments. Friendly Staff. Clean lobby. Very friendly for you fur babies. Great Location and easy road access.

The property is very nice but it could be better kept. The grass in my yard is patchy, the second floor where the gym is located always smells

Things have gotten a lot better since the new management came in. The only complaints I have are the parking and the gas grills being empty.