Overall a good experience, just wished there was more involvement events:) Maintenance is really fast at responding requests! Would recommend to other friends!

The overall experience in my new apartment has been fantastic. Despite a couple of rowdy parties, I am so glad that I chose this facility! I love working out in the spacious workout area and the staff is so sweet and very understanding.

My experience here so far has been the best. Since this is my first apartment, I didn’t expect much but my expectations changed and I love how friendly the staff is.

So far I have loved living at Villagio. The residents are nice, the apartments are well built and spacious and the staff at the front office is A1. Thanks Villagio!

Villagio is providing a great experience by the apartment itself, and even the great staff here daily being very helpful and having outstanding communication

I like how the rooms are designed and my roomates are actually pretty chill but the only thing I have to say is that nobody picks up after their dog and so there’s just stuff all over in some spots

The apartment's are very nice on the inside I love the countertops and black appliances. The building I live in is very quite and my neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Been very good so far everything is close and don't really get bothered which i like, maintenance is good always fixed anything i put a work order in for

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The staff is super friendly! Villagio is very secure; I love it! It is no hassle with guest parking, so there's no need to worry about that. lastly, transportation to campus from here is easy.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The staff is awesome, they are always willing to help out. The amenities are great. This is one of my favorite college apartments in San Marcos.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Love the staff! Everybody I have talked to has been very friendly and solved any/all issues I have had. My apartment itself is very spacious and homey. Love it so far!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Nice community, friendly staff. But we have had a lot of maintenance issues. Staff is always awesome and tries to get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love how convenient the location is to my job. The environmental is very friendly and safe. I love how the clubhouse is spacious and fun. I wish the gym had more to offer but besides that ots pretty cool I resigned asap.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Great Deal the residents dogs are pooping and they are not picking it up. I would like for people to reinforce this especially for the people with big dogs using the restroom bigger than me.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

So far the experience has been very good. The only issues I’ve really had are from organization. For example, I was not issued a mail key until I lived here for two months.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Love living here office staff is A1! Any questions or concerns they always answer me! I would suggest many people live here bc it’s awesome.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Everything here has been fantastic! The staff is great, the people are great, and the experience has been great. I have enjoyed my time here and I’m looking forward to more.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Lots of trash and unmaintained structures on the grounds (bent fences, etc). Gates have been open since move-in and security seems lax. Loud on the weekends. No 24/7 clubhouse yet, just gym. Would be a great place to study.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Nice apartment with a chill atmosphere. Front office people are friendly and nice. The pool is nice! They don’t tow so that’s a plus. And it’s gated!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Experience so car has been great. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The amenities are also welcome especially the coffee maker machine is a big plus. The complex feels secure and there is not that much noise around the building.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Nice, quiet and spacious. Easy access to i35, Pricing is affordable and the location is great for me! Movie theater, gym, cable, basketball court, fabulous pool we have it all. Place is just fantastic love it 👍🔥🔥🔥

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I have very much enjoyed living at the villagio. There have been some bad times though. Appliances and things of that nature are never really working the way they would be and getting them fixed is an unbelievably hard thing to get done. I lived here for a year with my two best friends. One of these roommates had a lot of personal things going on and didn't know if he was staying at Texas state so he had to wait a very long time to renew, when he finally knew what he was doing for the next year and wanted to renew, all the spots were gone. The villagio was not helpful at all and didn't care even a little bit how hard we were trying to find a way for him to stay at the apartment. I made Facebook ads and searched through craigslist looking for his same bedroom type available for a sublease and even found one but was told that he couldn't take it and stay in our apartment because it was a girls lease. The villagio employees are always very friendly but they clearly don't actually care about their residents. They just want to fill those rooms as fast as possible to be done with it and not o anything to help their current residents.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love the community here. Everyone is so friendly and everytime I have a question, management is always there to answer. The staff members are very helpful and I am so glad I decided to reside here.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The villagio is a fun place to say, they are always hosting stuff and giving away free items, and always making non residents feel included as well

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The community is beautiful and the staff are wonderful. I feel at home and I am excited I resigned for next year and I’m looking forward to another year full of great people.