I love this community!!! The neighbors are really nice, and the staff is so helpful! Maintenance is verh quick which is really great! Also, the amenities are always clean, and are kept up well.

The apartment itself is great, nice and spacious, but the walls are incredibly thin so the noise is really frustrating. Good location, close to everything. Most annoying thing is there’s no gate to get out near my building so to get to the bus I have to walk all the way around the complex

Good but could definitely be better! The staff is super nice but the complex itself isn’t that nice. They are very slow to fixing things, no sense of urgency. We still don’t have a working hot tub

It was good. The floors are very thin and the people below us could hear us walking all the time and would hit up at us. We could hear the dogs above us running around all the time.

Villagio is an all around friendly community for college students and families. Apartments are great and the clubhouse is awesome with the new renovations.

I love love love living here, I moved in two years ago, and I’m renewing again this year. I’m going to be super sad when I move out, but I’m super thankful for the experience here

This place is great. The staff and maintenance do a great job of pleasing it's residents. The workout room has almost anything a person could need, and I love the extra open room. The theater is also really impressive.

The experience here was good. The only problem I had was on move in day. I walked in to a major mess and the kitchen sink collapsed. Other then that everything has been good.

Maintenance gets here hours or days later after you have sent in a work order. Other than that i really like villagio, everything they provide is at well cost.

the best apartments in San Marcos hands down. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. So convenient and close to Texas State. Toured other apartment complexes and this was by far the best

The experience has been good. People are very friendly and neighbors are nice. The maitenence could be better, but there’s always room for improvement in everything.

My time here at Villagio has been overall pleasant. The management and maintenance team do a great job. Management follows through with their promises.

I love villagio, gabby and Richard and everyone and it’s a very fun place to live except that the dang printer never worked but other than that no complaints

It is okay. Maintenance is cool but it takes forever. Feels like my appliances break often though. If the common areas in the club house were open later as well.

This is my first time being away from home in an apartment by myself and Villagio has made it a great one. Everyone of the staff are always happy to help you or guide you to where you need to go.

My experience here has been incredible. The staff at very nice and the price is great for me ! The buildings are so colorful and it’s Avery positive environment to be around.

Everyone on staff is super nice and helpful during business hours. The maintenance team is pretty fast and explain the problems that we have with our fridge, washer/dryer, etc. very well.

While I very much enjoy living at the Villagio. Maintenance and Office communication could use a big improvement. When things need to be installed they are always wonky or crooked. My mirror fell off the wall and broke many of my things. Also I was promised the possibility of a no-wait move in to my next years unit after renewing and now I hear I have to pay a $250 fee.

Staff has improved, they tend to do repairs a lot quicker now. Property stays pretty upkept and overall pretty good, I have resigned for next year.

I love living here. The facilities are so clean and the stay is great. I love that the gate is finally working, parking is definitely 10 times better. I would like to see a lot more events in the future.

i really like the apartment itself, and the location of my building. its nice and its one of the better places ive lived at here in San Marcos.

The villagio has been a peaceful place to live at,maintenance is helpful and so is the staff. also it is in a good location in san marcos :)

I love living at Villagio! The staff is always friendly when you have a question or concern. The gym is perfect for when you wanna work out at any time of the day, and it's gated.

I love it here. The apartments are very nice inside & out. Very peaceful area. There's plenty of things you can do around the complex. Staff and everyone else are very friendly, helpful, and polite.

I love having free reign on parking. It was great when the gates were working, but now I think one is broken. Staff is nice, and they sort mail and packages effectively. The property is pretty clean. Noise isn't bad - just the occasional barking dog. I think ya'll should be more strict about pets though, because some people have animals that they haven't paid a pet deposit on. Overall I'm satisfied with everything. I just really wish there were 1 bedroom/studio apartments here!!!!