Maintenance has been quick to fix any problems- and there has been a few! The office staff has been super cool and friendly every time i'd call with questions. Not too happy with the amount of dog poop and litter around the property, so thats something maintenance should look into

Apartments are nice, good location. Biggest issue was noise from neighbors because of thin walls. The staff was very nice. Overall I had a good experience just be wary if you’re on the first or second floor the noise is bad.

I liked how there were lots of small events and the front office staff was always very friendly. It was nice because it was a gated property and a good location.

The office has great customer service. I love the different events, they definitely make me feel involved. My unit is spacious and comfortable. I love living here!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Staff are helpful, residence is quiet, lots of amentities, love the online services. Enjoying how close the complex is to downtown and Texas State campus.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I haven't moved into the Villagio yet, but I've heard great things about it from friends who live there. So far the move-in process has been very easy, they've kept me up to date with everything I need to know as far as leasing and utilities, and they're very helpful when I have questions or need to change something in the agreement.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

richard and amanda and gabi and marlz are the best staff ever and i love them and villagio so gimmie my 4000 points now pls yours truly, the best villagio resident

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The villagio is awesome! I am so excited to start living here in the fall of 2018! They have awesome floor plans with New and updated appliances

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Great community with no noise problems or vandalism. Property is well maintained and nicely done. Staff is well but the maintenance can be little better.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love living at Villagio! My favorite thing is the wonderful staff and the amenties. I’ve been living here for theee years now, and I could imagine living anywhere else

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

This community isn't the largest which makes it 10x better and elimantes a lot of issues. The state of the art gym, huge clubhouse, and spacious floor plans (3x3A is my favorite) had me sold! Which their prices are one of the best in San Marcos!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Coolest Appartments in town. Quiet and close to everything you need. Easy access to i35. We have got it all talk of a fitness center, swimming pool, movie theater, business center, awesome staff, basketball and volleyball courts, tonnes of parking, spacious rooms and high ceilings not forgetting free TV channels and internet hey what else do you need .

Villagio is the place to be! The staff are very friendly, and the complex is beautiful! I cannot wait to move in next year and become a part of the community! :)

Amazing apartment complex provided with nice furniture and appliances. The clubhouse is really nice and the staff here are super friendly. Love it

When I moved in, some of the appliances didn't work and we had a leak under our sink for about 2 weeks. Staff should make sure the appliances in the apartment are WORKING before people move in! Other than that and having to put in work orders for other things, maintenance did their best, the pool is nice and enjoyable, but they should clean it more. It took forever to get good lighting in the parking lot and hallway to our unit. It was always dark. The workout room is nice. Building 3 was pretty quiet. I like that we dont have to buy a parking pass. My family can visit without having to park far! It's a great location and the staff is helpful. The unit was a nice size for what you pay for. I like that each person paid a different amount depending on which room you choose. Some parts of the parking lot flood easily, but it was nothing to worry about. Good location. I would recommend to a friend.

I love it, wish maintenance was a little better though. Overall it is a nice place with nice people. I love it. But, lower rent would be a bonus

I love it here! I’ve lived here since August 2015 and I wouldn’t want to go any other place. The staff and management are great and I’ve never had problems with getting my maintenance orders filled out.

The community is beautiful, and I really enjoyed having the shuttle to school be picking us up from the apartments right across. The apartments themselves are nice from inside and out and the staff is very helpful. Enjoyed having the events by the pool and the crawfish boil, that was amazing!

Very much in love with the theatre and coffee! The environment and atmosphere is nice in the community area. The study rooms have the perfect amount of privacy.

Very responsive staff and maintenance. Minimal noise besides barking dogs. Apartments, appliances, and furniture are in good shape. I like how there is no towing here on the property. The grounds are kept clean. I also like how the Villagio gives out free items for residents and puts on events like the annual crawfish boil. It really makes residents feel appreciated.

This was my first apartment and overall I was very satisfied. Great community, and its not too expensive. I've never felt unsafe. I haven't had any serious problems either, and the problems that I did have, were taken care of.

I have lived at Villagio for 2 years and have enjoyed my experience for the most part. The staff is really friendly and mantiance is always on time but there’s been some security issues I’ve had.

I’ve lived here for the past 3 years. The staff is so kind and willing to work with the residents. They recently renovated and the ammeneties are great too. If I wasn’t graduating I would live here again, no questions!!

Upon move in, my room was not clean, but the front office made sure to have it professionally cleaned to my liking. I was told before moving in that my room would be converted to faux wood floor instead of carpet, but then when I asked again they said they never said such things.

I love living at Villagio! The pool is super nice as well as the gym which is also super convenient. The staff is always nice and helpful when I have a question or concern.