I just moved in about a month ago. I came from out of town and needed a place to stay immediately after another complex didn't turn out to be what I expected. I explained to management what happened and she worked with me as much as she could to help me get into a unit that I liked. The management team is very helpful and informative when it comes to lease renewals and the complex is quiet and clean.

My experience as a resident has been a great 1st experience. This being my vet 1st apartment was already nerve wrecking until I knew the staff was as amazing as they are.

My experience here has been pretty good. The amenities here and the overall persona is very good. The staff is always helpful and they make sure to answer any and all questions.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

This place isn’t too terribly bad. The staff is nice and the people are friendly. The maintenance is good but usually late. Not a bad place to rest my head at night.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Really quiet! Rent is affordable too! I don’t have to worry about loud parties and my room and bathroom are really big too. Lots of place to walk a dog!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

It’s been pretty great so far. I don’t have any complaints. Maintenance has always helped us quickly and the website has been easy to navigate and those are both things i had issues with in my past apartments

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love living at the Villagio, it has a friendly staff and they always have social events! Its location is in the bobcat shuttle route, which is a convenient way to get to school. Living here makes the college life a lot easier.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

While there are nice points to living in this community, there are many drawbacks. My unit itself has had multiple problems with the AC unit as well as the water heater that have taken many weeks to repair. The gate has also only worked about two weeks of the total time I’ve lived here.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Everyone at villagio is super nice and friendly! I have enjoyed my stay here! The experience has been fun and look forward for what the rest of this year has to come!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Great community to live in office staff is always helpful and great with a smile. Overall community is pretty calm and quiet. Maintenance is pretty quick with repairs.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love Villagio! I have lived here for the past two years and have renewed my lease for my last year at college. The location is great and the staff is always super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love living here. The atmosphere, the amazing staff and overall amazing friends and neighbors you get to meet along the way. I will most definitely be living here 5+ years.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I first started leasing with the Villagio apartments in August of 2018. When I first moved in the apartment needed a little of Maintenance but over all I’ve enjoyed living here and went ahead and leased for next year!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

From what I have seen it seems like an amazing community and very safe. I love how comfortable it feels in the apartments and how we are allowed to live with our pets.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The villagio has been a great first apartment for me and my best friend. They were able to find us a place and get us in early. Even though the apartment wasn’t quite ready, the maintenance crew is urgent and always here when we need them.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Awesome complex! Everyone here is so welcoming and helpful! Never fail to make sure I have everything I need. Love living here! AND they love pets.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I had horrible Roomate’s but living here was really cool . The maintenance could be a little more convenient. Everything else is cool . Stay is really understanding and here to help .

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The place is great overall but when we moved in we had a few problems but realized that the maintenance hadn’t had time to fix all the problems yet so we were disappointed at first and then they came and explained everything and fixed almost everything right then and there! The location is awesome and almost everything is about 5 mins away!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

My resident experience has been amazing so far. I love the community and the staff. The location is amazing and the amenities are great. I love everything about the Villagio and plan to stay my remaining years in college.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I haven't moved in to Villagio Apartments yet, but when I went in to tour and sign, the staff was so nice and welcoming. They were very eager to help me in any way. I can't wait for move in day!!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

It’s been good but I can’t get over the fact that water isn’t charged by unit and it’s $50 a month. That’s more than what my parents pay for water in their house. The walls here are also very thin and I can hear my upstairs neighbors all the time. I can almost make out full conversations. I like the space that I have but there’s a few negatives about Villagio.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

So far Villagio seems like a really spacious and very colorful residence to be a part of! I’m very excited to continue my time here and to see what life will bring in this complex of San Marcos.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

It is lit. The gym lit. The WiFi is lit. I like th e laundery room. it’s all good and these points are helping me getting a bag. I’m broke right now

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The facility is updated and nice, the staff is very friendly. The only complaint is that the gates often aren’t working and we don’t have 24 hour access to the gym even though we were given a key card.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

My experience has been good at the Villagio. The front staff is amazing. I use the fitness rooms all the time. Unfortunately, the walls are thin and floors are hallow so you hear everything beneath and/or above you!