Villagio San Marcos

Villagio is awesome! I am going to love living here! I can’t wait to see what they have in store for me my junior year. I could not have a picked a better apartment!
Great Complex! They have cool amenities and events throughout the month. Don’t have to look for parking and your guest don’t have to worry about getting towed while visiting.
Really nice staff and cool environment. Maintenance comes at a reasonable time and is friendly. The clubhouse is super nice and there is a gym and pool.
I loge living here. Short way to the bus stop. Nice patio and living room area. Love my bed room and and all the space i have. Love the kitchen area as well.
Things are nice and cozy here, haven’t had any problems with anyone so I feel like that’s a great thing. They have a lot of amenities here and most are fun and entertaining!
I love the look of the apartment buildings and the amenities are great! I also love the huge sink in the kitchen. However, when I went to tour the area, the grass was over grown.
The whole community at villagio is great and the people there are always there to help you out. The apartments are nice and clean and really great to live in at such a great price.
My complex is so chill. The main office plus the gym are always clean. The greetings I receive put a smile on my face. And in recent events everything has still been running smoothly.
Super cute area seems really quiet so far. Really friendly staff, they’ve helped me so much from signing to moving in. The pool is so cute I can’t wait for it to get warmer and I love the balcony!!
Maintenance is slow to their orders or just don’t want to fix it. I did not resign my lease because of this and also because of crappy roommates. Thank y’all for putting us somewhere else, but the manager said that they would fire the one roommate because she was bringing her boyfriend over for weeks at a time and using all of our utilities and water. Bad judgement on the managers part for keeping untrustworthy employees.