I am so excited to start living here! I just feel like it’ll be a great fit for me. My bestfriends have been telling how great this place is since they moved here!

The maintenance team here is great. My apartment has had some problems, but they’re always here in a timely manner to help out and fix as best as they can. If they can’t fix it, they will call a professional who can.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Amazing amenities and friendly staff. Apartment is also clean and neat upon arrival. The price for the apartment is reasonable considering the amount of things included

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

It’s great living at Villagio, the community is friendly. And noise free for the most part, maintenance is reliable during the day. The events are fun.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love living in the Villagio! The maintenance staff is very timely with any requests that are put in. Most are even done within the same day.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I’ve not moved in yet, hut the office staff were so nice upon visit. Very prompt, timely, but still heard us out and answered our questions. Beautiful apartments well taken care of and much appreciated after the apartment I’ve been stuck in for a year. Goodjob guys. Can’t wait.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love that the apartments are quiet and I never had trouble with noise when studying. Although I’ve had many maintenance problems, maintenance was always quick to help. Overall, good living situation, but I would prefer a more renovated apt.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love the amenities & the maintenance crew!! The bus stop is also great, I never have to wait too long! The only thing I would complain about is my loud neighbors.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The amazing amenities definitely sold me on the apartment complex. I’ve seen a lot around San Marcos but the Villagio definitely has the best, especially for such a low price!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Very lovely community with nice people and very dog friendly! The pool is beautiful and the work out rooms are wonderful! The staff is very helpful and friendly as well!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love having a huge room, bathroom, and closet. Also in love with the granite island in the kitchen. Having a gated apartment makes me feel safe too. Everyone is nice here!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Overall a great experience!! Never had any major problems all year! Just wish the gates would have closed year round & actually had clicker for it

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Great staff but not very out going community in general most keep to themselves. The internet is very slow and I usually go elsewhere to do anything that requires a reliable internet connection.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

officers are very kind, and flexible to residents. I was worry about my guarantor applications, but they solved easily and approved me. I like it.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I haven’t move in yet but I will be soon. I have stayed at my friends apartment and it was great. It was so clean and a great size and space.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The Villagio is a very nice apartment complex for a really reasonable price. I greatly recommend looking into The Villagio for great deals on apartment complexes.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Great experience! People where nice very great and peaceful community very beautiful and clean, employees were very helpful and very kind. Very pretty apartment complexes in and out.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

The staff in the front office always welcomes you with open arms, and since I am leasing for the first time I felt super comfortable to be here.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I LOVE living at Villagio! It is so spacious and so homey! The community is very quite and the rooms have no connecting walls which is nice because you don’t hear anything! Also the amenities and staff are superb! Whenever I have any questions or concerns they are always quick to respond and resolve anything! Whenever we would go to the front office the staff was awesome, very friendly, and caring. Would recommend singing with these apartments

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Much improved since last review: grounds are much cleaner and free of trash. Rates are reasonable and there are no pests. A couple complaints: gates have been open/ closed all year off and on, with not much notice. Would love to see the clubhouse go 24/7 (right now its just the gym). Overall the parties have died down and it's a lot quieter now. Appreciate the on-site security.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I absolutely LOVE the Villagio!! This is my 3rd apartment in 3 years and i have never found an apartment i thought about resigning at until i lived here! The staff is so friendly and the apartments are so nice and spacious! Im glad to have finally found an apartment complex to call my home!

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Pretty chill but Maitanece is trash. Nobody picks up after their dogs but the front desk staff is nice. I’d sign for another year but I’m not staying.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

So far my experience here has been amazing, the staff is very kind and helpful. Those who live here aren’t noisy. I’m very glad I live here, it definitely is a home away from home.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

Great experience so far. When I go to the office all the staff is very friendly and easy going! They have awesome events such as crawfish boils and I like the 2 rooms for the gym they have. Overall very comfortable and calm.

Reply from Villagio San Marcos

I love living here! There is never any issues with the villagio community; Everyone is extremely friendly and everything is well kept. I also loving seeing all the fur babies around!