Villagio San Marcos

When we moved in we had a lot of problems, but after the first week we really enjoyed the area & our apartment! It’s been a month so we’ll see how the rest of the year goes!
1 star
My room is literally a shoe box, I hate it here. Great view of the pool tho ❤️ But anyways seriously open the gym because I’m getting fat. I pay too much to not be able to use everything. If that was the case I wouldn’t have signed a lease
Outstanding community to live, very quiet, safe, and friendly roommates. Close to everything you may need, resteraunts, grocery stores, gas stations.
Minor things like stains on carpet, missing light shade on light, dryer knob keeps coming off after we called maintenance. Other than that everything is fine.
My apartment had a few things to fix, but Maintenance took 3-4 days to come so I had to call the office. Also, I emailed for new furniture a month ago and nothing has been replaced.
It’s cool neighbors are chill nice area plentiful parking good overall just want weight room to open because right now i’m having to go to the rec all the way on campus and it’s just a hassle because I don’t have a parking pass and i like to workout daily and it’d be much more convenient if the weight room here was open.
I am not currently very satisfied with my apartments, because they have lost my package, and have not had further contact about it. They spend hours power washing the sidewalks even when they are not dirty. My appliances were not properly installed upon move-in and still have not been fixed, and now i am having issues with plumbing. The only positives have been having good roommates, and cheap rent.
I love my new place! The area is perfect, quiet, and clean. I love that i can see the pool and maintenance comes when needed! The pool is super pretty as well!
it’s a great place to live, i wish i could get rid of the mattress but other than that it’s a great place and it’s pretty peaceful. anyone would enjoy being here
When I first arrived with my roommates, the apartment was super dusty and dirty, but not only that, many things were broken. The oven didn’t work, the fridge was dirty and messed up, outlets weren’t working, the showers were leaking through the walls, etc. luckily, the villagio team helped to fix everything for the most part and they were quick about it so it wasn’t too bad.