Villagio San Marcos

So far the community has been very friendly and nice. I look forward to living here. The leasing process was quick and easy and they really worked with me to be able to move in.
Very cute apartments. Units can be furnished by the complex and the furniture is very nice. Washed and dryer are included in units, makes everything so much easier.
Not worth the hassle. I don't even feel the need to get into detail but this is not the experience I wanted or desired, I'm happy my lease is over
I’m a New Resident for Fall lease 2020-2021. Jason and Arielle were of great help with tour accommodations and were adamantly active in answering questions I had. Update on how my year goes!
They have been very helpful and understanding with the hard times we are going threw 😁 I would recommend this place to everyone! Come visit this place today., well priced!
They have hired new and better maintenance and staff at the Villagio. The maintenance and staff all around are so much better than last semester. I would have renewed again if the villagio was located closer to campus.
Love it! Very friendly staff and roommates a room is well worth the purchase. I will give five stars, highly recommend. Its also very close to a walmart
Very friendly staff specially Jason. Jason was very friendly and showing us around the facility and I gotta say is a beautiful place to live and I can’t wait to move in this month. Very informative and professional would recommend to live here to All of my friends
Living here has been fine so far. Sucks that the gym is still not open though because of Covid-19 but there's a walking trail to keep me active so it's not so bad.
The apartment was clean and maintenance was quick to respond when something was broken. The gym was okay but kept missing equipment each week. The staff at the front are very friendly but are not helpful when problems occur.