Everything that I've asked them to fix has been done in a very timely manner. So far, I'm enjoying my apartment and the staff is fantastic!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

We have lived here for about 7 months and it has by far been one of the best apartments we have lived in. The only complaint is that maintenance requests tend to take longer than expected.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

All good so far we are very happy!! Although we are still adjusting to the move from WISCONSIN to Texas we still find time to enjoy this new experience.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

The environment is very welcoming and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone looking to rent.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I have enjoyed living at the Villas of Sienna. Nice neighborhood and walking distance to the grocery store, restaurants and library. There has been a lot of staff that has come and gone who helped make my experience living here great. The current staff are nice and professional. There are things that could be improved but overall, I love calling this place home.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Been great besides all the bugs. The pool can be cleaner..and the gym can be improved other than that the Noise and maintenance is grest.i am happy to be here.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

It's great living here! I wish we had night drop boxes for us to get our packages after office hours. The staff is awesome and they are quick to fulfill maintenance requests.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Has been a good experience living here. Nice neighborhood. Quiet area. No major issues. Nice people and community. Great to be here. Great staff

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Could be better if the rent is lowered, then i could afford a 2 bdrm 2 bath that is needed. My husband and i feel crowded. My grandkids cant spend the night because there's not enough space. We cannot afford to upgrade. Should be a special for seniors.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I've only been here a short time but thus far my experience has been good. The staff is very helpful. If the lighting outside my apartment was a little better it'd be perfect! I think the bulbs may need to be changed. Not sure.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Nice community and convenient place. We live in villas, Near to schools and different establishments. Neighborhood are clean and silent. We are excited to experience their pool and gym.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Friendly office staff. Nice apartments and modern design. Very good amenities. Responsive maintenance team. Nice pool area with bbq stations.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Nice management, nice and clean workout place, clean pool and nice neighbors. I am very happy and lucky to live here with my neighbors. Thanks for all the members.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I love living at the villas. My apartment is very quiet and the location is great. The office really communicates with the residents when packages are delivered, and if a problem needs to be fixed within the apartment.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Great besides the fact that people dont pick up after there dog....so we have had some roaches...and the maintenance technician has not followed up...

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Love the staff & the location! Great area to raise kids!! My husband & I moved back to Houston from Beaumont and we both liked the area. So much to do here at Sienna!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

It's a great small community in this complex. Residence buildings are well planned, just wish there was more parking space near main entrance to the units. Haven't used all the amenities yet, but what I have seen & used is awesome!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

So glad to have taken the chance on villas at sienna plantation. Staff has been spectacular and very attentive. The neighborhood and area is very peaceful and fun to be around in.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Great living here, quiet and safe feel. I haven’t had any problems and I don’t see my self moving. The valet trash is big plus and they need to keep the gate fixed.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I moved in February and I absolutely love the area. I love my unit and the grounds are nice, clean and peaceful. I needed some things fixed in my unit and it wasn't completely done right the first time but then they came in immediately the 2nd time and fixed everything. I'm very happy

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Staff is great and responsive, apartments homes and quality is great! We do LOvE living here , close to everything. The gym is awesome and plenty of room to exercise. I love that they made it really feel like home instead of units. The only thing is that the sewer and water fees are insanely high! We have struggled with that lately and so it’s really the only con to living here... otherwise I do love the community!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

It is a really nice community. Quiet area and nice apartments. We really love the valet trash service that is offered. And an overall Friendly staff

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

The location was a must, making it perfect for me. The property is quite and well maintained but has experienced a lot of theft and vandalism. Fast policy e response here too

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I really enjoy this apartment complex. It is our first time moving into apartments and it will be hard to top these once our lease is up. For the most part, the neighbors are very friendly and quiet. It’s a nice place to live

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Great location. Great amenities. Only down side is that there has been a lot of turnover in the leasing office and need more resident events.