Management has been very supportive. I arrived on a Wednesday and explained my situation and in less than a hour I had signed a lease on my new place.

Great place to live. Rent is too expensive. Needs to be lowered. Carper needs to shampooing without being charged after one year. Water bill too high. Shouldn't have to pay for trash

It has been great living here in the villas. I wish they would expand their gym a bit. And also, the issue about people not picking up after dog.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

My fiancé and I moved here in August and we love it!! The leasing office and staff is very helpful and accommodating. I am very happy to call this place my home!!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Have had a wonderful experience thus far. Just renewed my lease here so that’s saying a lot. Nice place and great maintenance team and staff.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I’ve been living at the Villas for over a year now. There have minor problems, but all in all this place is great. Gym could be updated since most of the machines are old or don’t work.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

It’s great living here and I am happy we don’t have a parking issue. I would love to have package lockers. Some times the side gate stays open & I am not cool with that.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

So far the move in experience went well. The apartment lacked the proper review prior to leasing, eg all lights not working; ac filters replaced, etc. Staff are very nice and helpful. Property Manager is awesome.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Everything that I've asked them to fix has been done in a very timely manner. So far, I'm enjoying my apartment and the staff is fantastic!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

We have lived here for about 7 months and it has by far been one of the best apartments we have lived in. The only complaint is that maintenance requests tend to take longer than expected.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

All good so far we are very happy!! Although we are still adjusting to the move from WISCONSIN to Texas we still find time to enjoy this new experience.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

The environment is very welcoming and quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone looking to rent.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I have enjoyed living at the Villas of Sienna. Nice neighborhood and walking distance to the grocery store, restaurants and library. There has been a lot of staff that has come and gone who helped make my experience living here great. The current staff are nice and professional. There are things that could be improved but overall, I love calling this place home.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Been great besides all the bugs. The pool can be cleaner..and the gym can be improved other than that the Noise and maintenance is grest.i am happy to be here.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

It's great living here! I wish we had night drop boxes for us to get our packages after office hours. The staff is awesome and they are quick to fulfill maintenance requests.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Has been a good experience living here. Nice neighborhood. Quiet area. No major issues. Nice people and community. Great to be here. Great staff

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Could be better if the rent is lowered, then i could afford a 2 bdrm 2 bath that is needed. My husband and i feel crowded. My grandkids cant spend the night because there's not enough space. We cannot afford to upgrade. Should be a special for seniors.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I've only been here a short time but thus far my experience has been good. The staff is very helpful. If the lighting outside my apartment was a little better it'd be perfect! I think the bulbs may need to be changed. Not sure.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Nice community and convenient place. We live in villas, Near to schools and different establishments. Neighborhood are clean and silent. We are excited to experience their pool and gym.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Friendly office staff. Nice apartments and modern design. Very good amenities. Responsive maintenance team. Nice pool area with bbq stations.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Nice management, nice and clean workout place, clean pool and nice neighbors. I am very happy and lucky to live here with my neighbors. Thanks for all the members.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

I love living at the villas. My apartment is very quiet and the location is great. The office really communicates with the residents when packages are delivered, and if a problem needs to be fixed within the apartment.

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Great besides the fact that people dont pick up after there dog....so we have had some roaches...and the maintenance technician has not followed up...

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

Love the staff & the location! Great area to raise kids!! My husband & I moved back to Houston from Beaumont and we both liked the area. So much to do here at Sienna!

Reply from Villas at Sienna Plantation

It's a great small community in this complex. Residence buildings are well planned, just wish there was more parking space near main entrance to the units. Haven't used all the amenities yet, but what I have seen & used is awesome!