Initially, it was a good experience but lately there have been a few incidents related to car wheels being stolen and I was surprised to see that no action was taken by the management. There have been similar theft in the same neighborhood community once and I got to know that APD has started patrolling that community during late hours. I would have felt a lot better about living here if the same precaution would have been taken by the management in this community as well for the safety its residents.

Did a release and it has been another amazing year so far!!!! Great amenities here, I high recommend this place if your looking for comfort and homey feeling.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Maintenance team is good as they respond to complains quickly. Community has too work more on increasing the security around. Management is good and they give timely response.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I have been living here at the Villas at stone Oak Ranch since 2015 and been loving every minute of it. Great community very clean and friendly.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Its pretty good. No complaints so far. It's not noisy, clean for the most part. We have lived in these apartments for a year and half with three kids.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I love living at the Villas. The staff is very helpful and attentive and maintenance is very responsive. Great neighbordhood and schools and close to everything in North Austin!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

The apartment is good. But, they did not cleaned the apartment well. Some of the cabinets in kitchen are not set properly, light connection in master bedroom is not set correctly. Overall experience is OK and large apartment.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Pretty nice, office staff are always helpful and nice. Maintenance workers are sometimes very hard to understand. They speak another language and speak very little English.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I have stayed here for a year, have renewed my lease for another year. The property staff and the people are amazing. Great neighbors, and haven't had any problems. The maintenance staff are awesome, they get the job done right away.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

The apartment is beautiful, the location is great. I appreciate having available parking when I get home late. The community is quiet and very clean

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

This a nice quiet area with well kept maintenance. The landscaping is kept up, maintenance crew does a good job making sure the area is well (fixing lights, maintaining building fixtures, etc.) the area to walk my dog and plenty of post with baggies if needed. The apartments it self are very spacious at a great price! Highly recommend

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Its been a month. If maintenance don't show a face for any maintenance concern or if they clean up after themselves, it will be great. Staircase and the main pathway needs some serious cleaning.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

The maintenance staff are extremely prompt in responding and fixing the issues. Its a good place to live in considering lot of amenities , Thank you

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Management could do a better job following up on things like maintenance requests. It was a battle to get my AC unit replaced. I asked about a duplicate garage door opener, they never followed up with me on that. The parking situation for the current parking lot resurfacing project is also a problem, there is no parking anywhere near my building by the time I make it home at night. I pay $100 per month for a garage. There are unused carport spaces. Management should have made arrangements and offered those spaces to those of us being displaced from our garages. I just think there's a bit more that can be done. Overall, it's still a great place to live and I love my apartment and the view from it.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Love the people at the office and maintenance team! Always helpful and prompt. Been living here for 4 years. Would recommend to someone who is looking for the best value for the space.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Great response from leasing staff and all are friendly and ready to help. Liking the apartments so far. Good location. Near by grocery stores, office, gas stations.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Good aparment communiry accessible to highways and goos scholls, but apartments are super old needs upgrade and parkimg spaces is not enough

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

The community is decent, I’ve had troubles with noise of neighbors and lurkers around my apartment. Would suggest complex get security cameras around the complex to help assure residents safety.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Loving living here so far! We’ve had prompt responses for anything we needed, and were pleased to move into an apartment that was clean and in such a great location.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

lived here for 2+ years now has been great so far. the rest of this sentence is to mean the 140 character limit i am almost there just one more

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Nice place, amenities ies could be better and neighbors are bats as they have ultra sensitive hearing to literally every thing my household says.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I highly recommend the community!! The team at the villas are amazing people to work with. Amazing place and great community cant find a better place with so much space.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It’s nice, the community and management are great! I like that everyone is respectful and keeps to themselves. No loud noises in my building is also a plus!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Leasing office is very friendly. Maintenance team is awesome and very quick to service you. Have only been here two weeks but overall, great place to live.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Love my new apartment so far :) I have only been here for two days but very pleased with how things are going. Staff is great- friendly and willing to help!