Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

We are very happy with your management team. They were very helpful and willing to provide information anytime. We are very excited to move in.
I love this place. If something is broke, they fix it. It is quite here and everyone seems to be very nice. The only bad about this past summer, I was never able to enjoy the pool.
Very good and quiet community. Very good neighborhood Neighbors are friendly and respectful. Staff is also friendly and kind. I like the community.
Anytime I need maintenance for something they're very responsive. The leasing agents are always pleasant and helpful. I'm really glad that I chose this community to live in.
The villas was willing to work with me in a hard time not to mention made it feel more like home. Great floor plans and great parking available
Love it here! everyone is friendly and very helpful with anything you need done. they keep you well informed with the things going on around in the neighborhood
I’ve been here for over 6 years now. Clearly, it’s a place I love to call home. Best value in North Austin, great location and staff that treats you like family.
I really like the staff, it is a bit noisy sometimes. The traffic light to get unto Parmer is a bit long...though that is not their fault. Aside from that everything has been great.
Almost everything is perfect. I have a little problem with the neighbors upstairs (1737) being too noisy outside quite hours. I’m on my way to have lived here for 10 years and I think that some kind of rent relieve should be in place for loyal tenants.
Haven’t been here long enough to fully evaluate, but the things that attracted me in the first place are certainly all there. Very quiet with a real cozy atmosphere.