The community is decent, I’ve had troubles with noise of neighbors and lurkers around my apartment. Would suggest complex get security cameras around the complex to help assure residents safety.

Loving living here so far! We’ve had prompt responses for anything we needed, and were pleased to move into an apartment that was clean and in such a great location.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

lived here for 2+ years now has been great so far. the rest of this sentence is to mean the 140 character limit i am almost there just one more

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Nice place, amenities ies could be better and neighbors are bats as they have ultra sensitive hearing to literally every thing my household says.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I highly recommend the community!! The team at the villas are amazing people to work with. Amazing place and great community cant find a better place with so much space.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It’s nice, the community and management are great! I like that everyone is respectful and keeps to themselves. No loud noises in my building is also a plus!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Leasing office is very friendly. Maintenance team is awesome and very quick to service you. Have only been here two weeks but overall, great place to live.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Love my new apartment so far :) I have only been here for two days but very pleased with how things are going. Staff is great- friendly and willing to help!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

An honest summary, we live next to the railroad which runs far more often than the front office said it would, we don’t feel safe (our unit was broken into twice), we don’t trust that our community managers here have our best interests in mind, and the cost of rent is insanely overpriced for the quality of service and living.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

We are living here from June 2018. It’s very peaceful and nice community to live with your family. Maintenance is fast . We have renewed our lease recently.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Villas at stone oak ranch is a community with friendly neighbors, helpful staff and great amenities. The area is peaceful and quiet but close to numerous shops and restaurants.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I love living here! Everything from the updated amenities to how peaceful and quiet it is is absolutely perfect! The maintenance staff is also always so quick to handle any issues!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Great place to live. Good value, clean, comfortable, good staff. The maintenance is always prompt and they do a good job. The location is really good. My dog, Sherman, really likes the dog park and we go there a lot. Parking is not the greatest but it's not really that bad.'

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Fantastic service, beautiful apartment and landscaping. Ample parking. Easy communication with property management. We love our new apartment!!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Moved in a short time ago and I’m already in love with the place. The complex is quite, the apartment is so cute, and the staff has been so helpful and welcoming. Definitely a great place to live.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I am living in this apartment complex for 6 months, and my experience is good. I love multiple windows and balconies. But I think need to upgrade kitchen

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Apartment is good with a calm neighborhood. Maintenance is very quick and reliable. Would recommend this community to my friends and relatives.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

So far so good. Going to finish inspecting the apt today for faults, and then turn in the report to the office. Our only complaint so far is the trash people sound drunk as hell, screeching their tires, being loud with the trash compactor. All sorts of nose at night

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It looks that I made a good choice for living, the community here is so good especially the environment and quality of nearly brand new apartment. I enjoy living here.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

The application for rent and the whole process of moving in was super easy. We love our apartment and we are really enjoying our time here so far.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Overall the experience at VSOR has been good but not great. There have been some issues, most of which were eventually resolved, but not all of them.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Moving here from another state can be hard, but so far VSOR has made it easy! The community grounds is well kept. My dogs love to romp around the dog park. And maintenance staff are responsive

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Good stuff and clean community. Maintenance stuff are good . Neighborhood is excellent. Apartments are very spacious with washer dryer includes.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I really enjoy living here. Everyone at the front office is super nice and really helpful. The community always stays clean and well managed. The apartments here are bigger and are nicely maintained. Haven't had any issues so far.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Going good so far. Parking for me and gf. Train isn't too loud. Right outside of a good area for restaurants and some shops. Nice quite place that I can't wait to go on walks around.