Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

4.5

4.5

Melinda
Maintenance here is fantastic!! That is something to be very happy about. In addition, living next to the railroad is awesome. I love hearing and watching the trains go by from my unit.

Manikandan
Good neighborhood. Change in maintenance doesn't satisfy our needs in work order some times. Other than that everything is great about the communy

Varsha
Friendly community, nice place to live . Definitely recommend it to my friends who are looking for a home 🏡 loved staying at stone oak ranch ………

Saritha
We came as new by sushi lease agreement but the keys they gave once and I step in to house I can feel the smell as disgusting. From heat ed part spiders are coming inside kitchen. Fruits and stove paints faded. I don’t feel like it new home

Cassandra
Apartment complex is well kept. Friendly environment and very safe to walk any time of the day. Feels very welcoming and no loud noises on any given day. Staff and maintenance team is 100%. Makes you feel heard.

Heelai
Great community no noises outside but noises inside the houses is very loud sometimes. Upstairs or downstairs most of the time are very loud in the middle of the night.

Verified Resident
My experience as a resident here is great! I love watching the little people play and make new friends. My granddaughter whom I am homeschooling, is making new friends that she can’t wait to play with at least three times a week. Children are great examples of what it means to just see a friend. No biases, just another potential friend! I am still concerned about some residents literally driving through the complex like they are on a highway! I just don’t know why common sense don’t work!! There are too many children on this property for speedy drivers … slow down!!! Overall, I love our community, the diversity and respect we have for one another. Lastly, I thank the staff here! Movie night with food and drinks was great! We look forward to our next social event ! Blessings!

Dalila
about 2 months ago
Three year living here and so far is been great. We even had some friends of our move here and they LOVE IT. Very convenient and close to places.

Viji T.
about 2 months ago
The documentation process is bit lengthy, else all are alright. once we start living in the apartment, can provide better feedback, thanks.

Cynthia
2 months ago
Villas, My Haven I call Home Sweet Home💖Private n Relaxing Area in Rear of Complex…Safe n Caring Neighbors, Office Staff n Maintenance… I am enjoying my Apartment Cottage… I just wish it was handicap ready with walk in shower… Thank You…