Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

4.5

4.5

Good ambience, fantastic team of staffs. During the recent snow storm the staff worked around the clock to help residents. Great management.
The office is very friendly and helpful in my search for a new home. I've only been here a few days but its been a pleasant experience so far
This is an ok place, we have not had major issues and the office has been good. The noise from the trains is a bit loud though. So make your own judgement call about that.
Good and renewed my lease here once again the surroundings are neat and clean nice ventilation and also good amenities .. would love to hangout here as the community seems to be safe
Good neat and clean gated community. Maintained complex. Good Neighborhood. Close to Apple & Oracle office. Well behaved and good staff. Thanks
The apartments are spacious, clean, and the community is quiet. I very much enjoy living here and haven't had any major issues, but if I did I trust that the staff would be great about addressing them.
Living here at Villa’s at Stone oak Ranch apartments past from 1 n half year , feeling like we choose one of the best place of Austin, Completely maintained, Clean, Spacious, Unbeatable Rent according to apartment Area N Best service staff , everyone responded very quick 😊
I like it here. It's quiet and it's nice seeing my neighbors out for walks in the afternoons. Also the ease of parking is a big plus for having visitors once visiting is safe aagain.
This is a great apartment community in a great location! The complex is very well kept up and the units are luxurious! I feel very safe and love the quiet and cleanliness of the community. I don’t have to worry about my packages being stolen from my front door, they are still there waiting for me when I get home late! I also love the availability of garages and covered parking. The staff is very nice and attentive, willing to take care of residents the best they can. I am glad I moved to TVASOR!
Great and clean community, beautiful view from balconies. Peaceful environment. Great management and good amenities. Only thing is that there is no play park for kids and