I really enjoy living here. Everyone at the front office is super nice and really helpful. The community always stays clean and well managed. The apartments here are bigger and are nicely maintained. Haven't had any issues so far.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Going good so far. Parking for me and gf. Train isn't too loud. Right outside of a good area for restaurants and some shops. Nice quite place that I can't wait to go on walks around.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Moving in was quick and smoothly, we had a change in apartments half way through the sign up and villas at SOR were able to make it to were there didn't waste anytime of our time and were able to get us in to the new apartments within hours.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

So far so good. Just moved in on Sunday and I really like it here. The gym here is also a lot nicer than other places I’ve stayed. And HEB is really close!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

You will hardly find wrong people at right places. Choose to be at the right places and you will find the right people who will inspire you to make it happen! It is really so awesome to be a part of such awesome community in Austin texas :)

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Good community. Staff id Ok. Maintenance has to be better. Locality is good. Parking is good. Quality of equipment can be better. Overall better than many apartments near by

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Great service, great location, prompt response for maintenance request and the best part is that the location of the community is center of the city away from the crowd but nearer to the office and Domain.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Been here for almost a year and the location and staff is great. The community is friendly and very respectful. Clean area at all times, spacious living room and patio. What more can you ask for?

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Its very good so far, stuff friendly and apt is clean but there are some rush and scratch on the wall and ground and cabinet. also the dryer was dirty

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Good prices, great area to live in easily accessible to many great shopping locations. I love my new apartment it has some features I was never familiar with but I am glad I do now

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Just moved in so far looks good unsure to provide more feedback Just moved in so far looks good unsure to provide more feedback Hope this is sufficient for now

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I absolutely love this apartment complex! Everything from the updated amenities to the floor plan layout and how spacious and cozy it is! The square footage is great and it’s so peaceful here as well!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I moved in here recently. Apartment units are clean, the amenities and neighborhood are good, the management team is very responsive. And most importantly it is just a mile away from my work. Overall its a good value of money.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I love the apartment. The concierge service for packages is very inconvenient, however. Not a fan of that at all. Also, instead of warning us, the front desk just charged us a fee when our renter’s insurance was complete and not renewed. I don’t like how they like to squeeze money out of us with little hidden fees here and there.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

This rewards website is not good at all. Took the survey but didn't get any points for that. Hate to see my time gone waste... Better change the system or fix the bugs

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

On time maintenance, clean and neat neighbourhood. Alaya and Sayeed are great people to talk with. Most of the issues are resolved by just talking to them.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Peaceful and serene.centrally located from office and school for children well maintained community and always helpful staff . Good ammunition

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

noise is the only downside. it's understandable that children want to hang out at pool area. Just thinking the apartment should have considered that and made appropriate reaction for the near the pool residents.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Nice locality and happy to be a part of this community. Looks clean and service offered on time. Nice locality and happy to be a part of this community. Looks clean and service offered on time.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I moved in few months back and the community is something I love. The amenities and the apartments are great. Maintenance services are quick and the staff were really helpful

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Community is good. But rent is very expensive. Other than this concern, everything is very good. It would be better if this community has play area.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It is nice community. Management is really nice. For any maintenance request quick action is taken. Apartments rent has good rates. They got better appliances inside the apartment.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Villas has a fantastic staff! Syed is always very helpful, professional and has a very up beat mood that is contagious. Have lived here a few years and happy to call it my home.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Awesome experience..... Spacious apartments, lovely atmosphere around, helpful staff..... All in all a very nice place to live at !!!!! Kudos

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Apartment is very quite despite trains that run nearby. Community is clean, but a bit run down. My apartment could use a bit of repairs/maintenance like re-texturing walls, replace all bathroom fixtures, better washer/dryer in unit, more energy efficient appliances, brighter paint color (current color is a yellow/cream type color and makes it look dirty/dark). I did appreciate the install of new carpet before I moved in.