Apartment is so spacious and maintenance is good. There are few defects in our apartment when we moved in. Could be checked and can be rectified promptly.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I am so happy we chose Villas at Stone Oak! The staff had been accommodating and quick to assist whenever needed. Maintenance staff respond very quickly for any request. The complex really puts time into making this place beautiful (new paint, power washing, repaving the parking lot) and I am very grateful for the location.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

So far the staff has been super friendly and helpful. I have called them several times with just general questions and they have been very attentive and helpful!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Everyone has been very kind during my move in process, I love that the community is gated. I definitely feel safe here, I hope to stay for a long time.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Quiet neighborhood and great location near main highways and shopping centers. Friendly staff and work orders get taken care of quick. Prenty of parking spaces too.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Maintenance staff are good. Apartment prices are reasonable here. They have big rooms and big kitchens. Overall area worth for the price. It is good experience to stay here.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Lease is up in 5 days and I just wanna say it was amazing living here the past 4 years. If we had not purchase a home we would of still stayed here at the villas. We loved it here very quiet neighborhood and any issues we had at our apartment it was resolved very quickly by the maintenance team. Front office staff always very polite and professional. Thank you for letting us call Villas at stone oak ranch our home.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It was good but the heating system was not working and we have to take a cold shower for the office that day. Also, gate code and key clicker for entrance doesn't work - both needs upgrade

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

This community has pretty good apartments which are specious and well priced. The amenities are good and the continue to make updates. Maintenance services are very responsive which is greatly appreciated. Some of the appliances are old and need to be replaced especially the washing machines.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

So far it is great experience living here. All maintenance requests are resolved with in 24 hours. Nice and friendly staff with all the help you may need. Community is nice ad quiet, apartments are very spacious.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Great community, very very supportive staff in leasing office, Highly recommended for everyone. Maintenance team is also very quick responsive.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

the villas of stone oak of ranch apart ment is good. ok for kids. would prefer more play are for kids, and some park ond other amenities likemovie theaater

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It's been a really quite place, to where you know you dont have to deal with drama, for its almost been a year and most likely I will renew for next year

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

It has been a great experience living here. I enjoy the apartment. The neighborhood is nice and we'll maintained. Staff has always been friendly and helpful.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

This community is environmental friendly and maintained too good. I feel staying here more comfortable and staff is so nice. Some issue with bees bit everything is fine

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

So far I've liked everything about living here. The prices are reasonable and we got a great deal on top of that. Having an attached garage has been fantastic. The grounds are nice. The trees make it feel like a neighborhood instead of the concrete business area its located in. Kind of an escape. The pool and gym are nice and well maintained. The people are the best part. Anytime I'm in the clubhouse for any reason I'll have conversations because everyone is super friendly and remembers the residents. They've always been helpful answering any question I have.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I have enjoyed living here, the staff is very friendly and quick to help, the grounds and facilities are well kept and maintenance issues are resolved promptly.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

My boyfriend have lived here previously and I did like visiting him. It was always cool. Living here now is nice just wish they have more than one recycling!

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

From the first time I walked in. Everyone ( The Staff) made me feel like family. They are always willing to help me out, when I have issues. Even this past Saturday, I wanted to grill at the pool, but the gates to the pool were locked. So I walked in the front door and made my way to the pool. They got up and unlocked the gates and showed me everything I need to know about the grills. Thanks work team, Jeremy

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

The community is quiet. The front staff have been friendly and helpful. The only issue is that sometimes the front gate doesn't close. Seems like it gets wedged on its track or it gets knocked off of it.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Great community and staff! I love the location and neighborhood. The maintenance team has been timely and professional, as well. Haven’t had any problems so far. The trains that run past are a little loud, but I hardly notice them anymore. Other than the trains, it’s a pretty quiet and relaxing complex.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

One of the best and calm place to stay. Awesome and quick maintainance service. Staying here from last 1.5 years. Renewed our lease because of good service and amenities.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

There’s no way I could renew my lease w/the problems we’ve had here. We’ve experienced exceptionally poor maintenance service, break-ins, and being grossly overcharged for utilities.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

We came here around 2 months back. The processing was super fast. Jenny was the agent. Lot of patience and showed us the flat in detail. Peaceful neighborhood. Calm and quiet. Will recommended the place for sure.

Reply from Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

I've only been living here for roughly four months, but I am already so pleased with my experience. Management and maintenance are so helpful and responsive. I really enjoy the recent renovations that make the complex look even better, too.