Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

4.5

4.5

Nice place to live. I have made some friends who also live here which makes it feel more like a community. Most people are friendly, of course not everyone is though. The apartment is one of the most attractive I have lived in. Management take pride in the appearance of the property.
I love the staff, location, neighbors and floorplan. There is nothing that I do not like about living at the Villas of Stone Oak Ranch. I would refer all of my friends and/or family here if they were looking for a new place to call home.
I have lived here since 2015 and Villas at Stone Oak Ranch is continuously making upgrades and getting facelifts in all areas of our community! Happy to call this place my home.
Very nice and clean community and high ceilings with good ventilation. Quite and good neighbors . The maintenance is good and respectful and responsive team.
First 6th months of living hear have been great. Complex is quiet, clean and well maintained. Just a few communication issues from the office to the residents could have made it a 5/5.
I like this apartment. One of the best apartments in Austin. I love living here, the people are friendly, the community is peaceful and the office management and staff are wonderful.
Beautiful apartment ! One of the best apartments in Austin. I would recommend this apartment to anyone who wants to live in a great place. very friendly staff
The community living is good. Near to groceries, domain, schools and day care. Only missing is the kids play area within the community. Good maintenance service.
Very good community, quiet and peaceful, friendly neighbors, Helpful staff on site if you need anything. Never had a unhelpful moment from staff all the years I’ve lived in this awesome community
Just renewed my lease here and it will be my 8th year here. That alone should speak volumes. The staff is friendly. Maintenance is friendly and super attentive to requests.