Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

Been living here for about 5 years. The staff, amenities, location, safety and appearance is all great! Living here also puts me 5-10 minutes away from all my favorite shopping stores too! Happy resident! Thank you! 👍❤️
So far, beautiful, well-appointed apartments with great amenities, and management has been very accommodating! Looking forward to living here.
I love the environment and neighborhood. Its quiet peaceful 😌 enjoying my stay. Beautiful landscaping. Lovely locality and amenities are great. Could be a play park and few sitting benchesto sit while walking.
Been living here for 3 years and this is by far the best place to live. Its just beyond peaceful here and the staff are just so friendly and they've become apart of the family. I can't wait for the leasing center to be open, I've missed being able to go to the pool and grill.
Good place to live. They provide good service and amenities. Near the Oracle,Apple, Oracle Offices. The leasing staff are very friendly and helpful.
We have lived at Villas for 2-3 years and its not bad at all! The main issues we've had at other apartment complexes was each year they'd raise the rent an absurd amount. Villas is fair and most years its raised $30-$60. Any maintenance requests were handled in a timely manner. Overall the community is pretty nice.
It’s been great living here at Villas at Stone Oak Ranch! Maintenance crew has been responsive to any requests and leasing team is very accommodating.
So far I this community because the environment here. What I really like is it's very close to heb and other small businesses. Everyone is always walking around the apartments. Feels safe
Great community and great staff! It’s a great place to make a home. Very quite and peaceful all day and all night long. Great place to live!
I haven't moved in yet, but so far the staff has been amazing! They've been incredibly helpful, and have taken the time to reassure me and answer all of my 5,000 questions during this process. Thanks guys!