Villas at Stone Oak Ranch

4.5

4.5

I've lived here for over a year now and love it! It's a great place to live. The neighbors are quiet and friendly at the dog park. Due to covid, I haven't be able to check out the pool... but it looks nice!!
I’ve Been here now for about 7 years. No problems whatsoever. It’s been a great home all these years. Management is great and maintenance is timely & friendly.
Pristine, Private n Homey Staff extremely Profesional n Caring Looking forward to my living at Villas Using Weight Room n Gym Fascilitations
I’ve been living here about 3 months now, and I really believe this place is an incredible value for the price. We have been fortunate that we haven’t needed to call maintenance since move in. Maintenance was responsive during our move in week, so I won’t comment on it beyond that. I would give a 4.5 but I cannot with the functionality. My only point reduction has to do with more of a resident problem than necessarily a complex issue. Several times where people have dropped trash of whatever type (receipts, mail, Christmas pine tree needles) in front of our door... and it just sits there for weeks until we clean it up ourselves. I recognize this isn’t a huge thing, but it does bother me since I’ve somehow managed to never experience that particular phenomenon before.
Villas at Stone Oak Ridge is a very family friendly place to live. The staff is good at responding back to you whenever we have a problem with anything at the apartment, I have one problem with my residence and that would be .... Speeding through the parking lot. I can't count the number of times I have witnessed cars speeding as tho they were on Mopac are H-35 Very irresponsible people Audrea Curtus
Spacious apartments. Friendly staffs, prompt actions on service requests. Great place to live. Amenities are very good. So far my experience is good.
I lived here for 5 years and thoroughly enjoyed it. The leasing staff were wonderful to work with, and maintenance was very responsive on the rare occasions I needed them.
A great place. Amazing staff and very cooperative. The houses are clean. Very secured and well built environment. Enough parking for residents and visitors.
It’s a quiet place and people are friendly. I should’ve chose a location away from the train though. No issues other than some theft incidents.
Love living here! Maintenance is very helpful and quick to fix anything. Office staff is very friendly and nice! Looking forward to the pool once the pandemic ends. Great school district!