Villas at Wylie

3.8

3.8

Sylvia
Nice pool, close to schools and shopping. Prices getting higher, but not much in upgrades since I've lived here. And lately, the dog poop has been everywhere.
Lenice
We have some really good neighbors around our building. Have not connected with other building closer to the front of the complex. Have not attended any of the office functions yet.
Bleard
I would say a little bit overpriced, and there is room for improvement also in some aspects, before i experienced that the customer service was not always responding in time.
Syed
1 star
To much expensive I don’t advice to live here.I live here last three years but now management are so so and rent is so high so don’t advise to live here.
Jaslyn
love my new apartment! i have a one bedroom and it is very roomy and open. the fixer crew is very quick with getting to request and fixing any issues in the apartment which is highly appreciated!
Sandra
Great experience with The Villas at Wylie. Office staff always helpful. The new trash service is really convenient. The property is always clean and quiet.
Lamonica
I have been here almost 3 yrs now and I love this community everyone is really nice and the staff is so professional along with maintenance great job.
Olivia
Everyone at the front leasing office has been amazing ! The ground keeper he’s the sweetest! I love this little community and my pup loves it too!
Linnea
There needs to The maintenance work on the facility, cleaning, rather large sinkholes in the grass area, A better system for refilling and maintaining we are dogs use the restroom, certain grass areas are very muddy. Curbing needs to be repaired along with a detailed spray wash
Peter
All of the staff have been very welcoming and responsive to all of our requests! They really made us feel at home when we moved in! Great Job!