Villas at Wylie

3.8

3.8

Olivia
Poor upkeep, had spiders everywhere up and down the hallways and when they came to spray them they only did my door rather than the entire hallway and just left the dead spiders on the floors and walls.
Loni
Christopher in the leasing office made all of the difference for us. He is knowledgeable and kind and quick to accommodate. He got us into a beautiful apartment that is perfect for us!
Zachary
Every month seems to be some new administrative error since the new rental company took over and the turnover makes it impossible to establish any kind of rapport with the staff. Currently the parking spot I PAY FOR is being occupied by someone else and the towing company can't help me because someone didn't update them despite assuring me that it was all taken care of.
Ricky
The Villas at Wylie is a friendly and quiet community with a friendly and helpful leasing office staff, and the apartments have spacious layouts
Macy
Friendly people, great staff, Did have a few paperwork issues but was able to get it resolved. We have not had any other issues since and the office was very professional in handling it.
Jenna
about 2 months ago
Everyone is so friendly! The maintenance is phenomenal, they are very quick and efficient and make sure that all guest needs are met with their work orders! Allie Sooter is the absolute sweetest and so so helpful!
Lori
about 2 months ago
I’ve enjoyed living here for the last two years and just signed a lease for a third. The office staff has always been helpful and the property is clean enough and it is in a good location.
Christa
1 star
I’ve lived here for almost 2 years. I pay almost $2k a month for rent for my 2 kids and I in an outdated 2bd.Parking is bad!I parked in a spot that has been one since I’ve lived here after work at 3am(tired and it was dark)didn’t see they striped it after I had left for work at 3pm day before before. Was goin bk to work at 11am same day it had been towed.No notice of the change or anything. I went to office to tell them that it was ridiculous that I was towed and Allie(prob man)pretty much laughed and could care less that I had to pay $250 to get it out.I’m a single mother and struggle every month to pay my bills.I’d have never parked if Id had seen the lines.It was a spot I parked in over and over so never thought to look.I surly would not have if I’d had been given notice like the Texas property code 92.0131 states that I should. I called the regional manager to try and solve this the right way but got nothing. So I filed a motion at jop and will talk to judge. I’d never recommend.
Najia
2 months ago
Healthy and friendly atmosphere. Since we have been here it’s almost 5 years passed. When we started in 2017 that time this apartment the entire team of leasing office was really cooperative and friendly but after 2 years Covid came in then it was so horrible that the team of the leasing office was unprofessional and the communication between people and officials were lacking and you can see the reviews it came down under 3. After that it is still not going up. We realized that Covid has been effected every business but here your team need to cooperate with entire people.
Stephanie
2 months ago
Great I Enjoy my apt it is close to everything you need. The pool is very beautiful and we have lots of activities. The movie theater is just across the street.