I really enjoy my apartment, the staff is friendly and my neighbors are the best ! I love the location, the community, the proximity to the major highways, stores and restaurants.

Its ok i guess. Gym is terrible but my neighbors are quiet so im ok i guess. Parking is shit. My work schedule doesnt allow me to put my trash out when needed so I'm paying for something i cant use.

Great Staff! Toilet and Disposal need to be worked on - other then that it is amazing. Love the built in shelves! Bri, in the front office, has been super kind and that is much appreciated as I haven't lived in an apartment in a long time!!

Great neighborhood and neighbors. Wonderful location with decent amenities. Maintenance crew is the best but inside staff is just alright. Dog park doesn't have a water bowl for dogs and the fees for things like valet trash and pest are outrageous compared to other locations nearby. Parking situation is ridiculous, if you don't pay $20/month for a parking spot they force you to park far away from the buildings by having about 90% of the property reserved parking. Including disabled parking.

Beautiful apartments at a reasonable price and very helpful leasing consultants! Has a lot of really great amenities and a beautiful pool! I’m so excited to start my new journey at villas of eldorado.

For my first apartment it has been very nice, everyone is very kind and helpful! The process was very confusing for me because it was my first time setting everything up, but they made sure to help me through the process.

Everyone is super nice, Megan especially is very helpful. The pool is up to date, everything is taken care of when needed to be handled. Not many complaints.

The office team makes an effort in getting to know the tenants and are always very friendly. Also, when a maintenance issue comes up in my apartment. The maintenance crew are quick to respond.

I moved here about 5 months ago and so far so good! I love the place. Very peaceful. The only complaint I have is the limited parking space.

Staff was very helpful Bri/ Meghan made it easy for me Gratitude & complex well maintained . Lots of green areas & a nice trail for running or jogging . I referred some of my friends & family

I love the big closet. The area is a nice place to live. The staff is helpful and nice. The office is decorated wonderfully. I appreciate that there is a small work out room. My son has a dog and loves the fact that there is a doggie park

I have been here almost a year and I love every bit. The place is neat, calm and serene. Very friendly faces around. The pyblic library is 5 mins by walk and so is Braums.

The office staff has been very responsive and any issues with our move-in have been corrected in a timely manner. We plan to stay for a long time, nice location and friendly.

It’s ok. We had to call them and tell them to fix a lot of stuff. But they came fast. There was a leak in the wall our first week. And bees All over out balcony.

From the moment we submitted our application to moving in and living here, our experience at the Villas of El Dorado has been fantastic in every way. Staff is super friendly and the neighborhood is nice and quiet.

I like the location of these apartments as well as the price. Never had a problem. I would recommend you check them out. I just signed my second 13 month lease 4/30/17

Great place to live, the ladies in the front office are always so helpful when ever I have any questions, and the maintenance staff is really expedient when I have a problem

Quite and friendly environment to live. Love 24 hour laundry room 24 hour gym access. Office staff is very professional. Home of the bunnies. Lol

The staff was extremely nice & helpful! Bri was who helped me with my experience. I’m looking forward to moving into my first apartment. I’m very excited.

It's been a good experience been here since 2016. I did renew my lease. It's kind of getting expensive. The community is quiet. So far so good.

It’s been a great experience so far. I am definitely excited to see how the pool is going look after the renovations! The only downsides about the entire property are parking and trash. Zero parking, too much trash scattered due to poor waste management

Love my apartment. Everyone on staff is so friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to live here. The environment is also very safe. I know my neighbors and they are all friendly as well so I can tell they like living their as well.

It’s a great community to live in. The office staff are always helpful and are very kind. I love my neighbors and the buildings are well maintained.

So far good experience & great leasing staff Brianna & Meghan very helpful . Hope people would clean after their dogs ....Great community to live in

I love the community, location, and feeling of safety. The staff is great and they handle things promptly and professionally. I've been living here for about 2 1/2 years.