Living here is so awesome...Its a Peaceful,safe and great for kids too...I will highly recommend the villas of Eldorado to singles or couple..

There seems to be a lot of confusion and transitioning of the office staff. Everyone we really nice, but I’ve had better experiences. Overall, the property is nice and clean the area is nice. I hope to stick around for a few years so hopefully things will continue to run smoothly.

I love my neighbors and community! Everyone has been super friendly and nice. I feel very safe living here which was very important to me when looking for apartments.

The commuis great, ive lived here for a while and the staff is excellent. Great place to raise a family. The surrounding area is nice and alot of local shops around

The Villas has almost everything I could want. It's in a great location for me. There are some great fast food restaurants and a public library practically next door. My gym is only a mile away. It's close to grocery stores and other shopping, and there are several schools nearby. The property also backs up to a park, which seems to be a nice shortcut to the library, making it about a ten minute walk. The value is great, too. I found a two bed/two bath unit for a very affordable price, several hundred dollars cheaper than at any other community I toured. You have to use the valet trash service (and pay for it monthly), while I'd prefer to just save the money and throw my trash away in the dumpster myself. This is pretty typical of the area, though. I highly encourage getting a covered parking spot ($20 when I did, one of the lowest in town) because there are very few convenient surface parking spots. The units themselves are very typical of the area, and the amenities are nice but modest. There is a pool and hot tub (not heated when I checked it just after move-in), as well as some pavilions with grills and a small fitness center. There is a resident portal, which is pretty standard but still convenient. You can handle maintenance requests, pay fees, contact the community, and access the resident rewards program. You can set your account to auto-pay, but keep in mind that Internet/cable, electricity, and renter's insurance (required) are handled separately. Overall, I'd recommend the community. I just leave off half a star because of some of the mandatory fees and somewhat spare additional amenities.

Villas of el dorado offers great environment, it is a quiet area in a good neighborhood. Services are good and the apartment complex are nice.

So far everything has been perfect. The apartments are beautiful and the staff has been very helpful, and very inviting. The atmosphere as well has been real good!

I love it! I’ve had some hiccups with the ac but everyone is so quick to help out. The community is so nice and quiet. Every one respects each other’s space.

The office staff has been very helpful and maintenance requests have been fulfilled quickly. The view from my apartment is nice and the complex layout is pretty convenient for taking out trash and doing laundry.

So far everyone has been accommodating and nice. The apartment is everything I’ve ever wanted! Thank you all! I enjoy the quiet and clean neighborhood

My only complaint is lack of communication between the people who work here, I've had to come back multiple times because someone said they would call back or do something but didn't and didn't communicate it to others who could do it as well

The neighborhood is quiet. Neighbors are friendly. From what I have seen, they keep the arear clean. I would like a better turn around on maintenance request but other than I like the apartments.

Everything has been wonderful so far. Thank you so much for all the help and keeping our community peaceful, quiet and clean! You guys are awesome!

Awesome, quiet apartments!!!!! Staff is fantastic. Parking isn’t bad. The views are spectacular and there’s always dogs to pet. Would highly recommend.

I like Living in the villas of Eldorado & meeting nice helpful neighbors also at leasing office awesome people Maitenance guys always helpful there when you need help .. 👍🏼👍🏼

Everyone in the office is always so helpful whenever I have to go in for a question, and the landscaping and parking lot are always clean and presentable

Villas of El Dorado has been great when I've submitted tickets for maintenance assistance. So far amazing experience with the staff!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!

The place is great living cost isn't so bad compared to other aparrments and my neighbors are friendly when they choose to not so loud on the other side of the wall ☺ its a giod place to raise a little family of your own.

Everyone who works here is very helpful and friendly, and they answer all my many questions. Repairs to my apartment were done immediately. I love the view from .y apartment.

I’m not here often due to work but I always enjoy coming home and relaxing in this neighborhood. It’s a great place for family and friends to hangout.

Me and my sister absolutely love living here! Everyone in the office is nice and helpful. Even though this is my first apartment, they helped me every step of the way. I can't wait to renew my lease!

It was a great experience from the application process till the signing of the lease. Still in the process of moving in but I definitely look forward to living there.

Just moved in but I couldn’t be happier. Quite and so convenient to schools and work. I look forward to my time here. My kids love it here too!

We love the affordability of this apartment. Meghan in the front office is great and has treated my wife and me very well. The only issue with the entire place is that there aren’t many non-covered parking spots kind of forcing you to buy a coveted spot. Then again, I love my covered spot!

At first it wasn't a good experience but after a little bit of time they improved. When people kept parking in the handicapped spot thwy were nice enough to give me a spot i could park in. Its on the other side and the last spot but its somewhere i can park guaranteed