Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Absolutely zero communication from the property management or the corporate management. I’ve asked the same simple question a half dozen times and have never received an answer. The office avoids confrontation like the plague and avoids having to do any extra work. Lazy and useless staff.
It was a nice and great neighborhood, only wished the amenities were a little better. Other than that a great place to live if you're trying to live on your own for the first time.
Nice community and spacious floor plans. It's pretty cool to see all the kids have fun on the playground. Sure adds to the community. great location for the price. We do need less covered parking and more open parking though. There's nights with 0 open parking, and row of covered parking with literally no cars.
From day one of move in, I highly commend, the wonderful staff, Megan, Nina, Jovita, Mike, Micah and Sergio. Thank you so much for your help, courtesy, kindness and consideration for my needs, beyond the expectations of your profession. Thank you for the security measures for your residences. I love living here and I’m always spreading the word, everywhere I go. Highly recommended!
Safe,and Quiet,The Management is Awesome,If I have an issue it is taken care of right been here 4 years and still Love living hereand love the events they have for us in the Clubhouse
Our community is so clean. Maintenance are good. They’ve provided us a remote to open the gates. I feel that It’s safe and secure community.
Megan & Nina are AMAZING!!!!! They’re great with me and my families needs and have answers for every question, problem, and/or Issue that has come about. These 2 women Are truly the backbone of our little Villas Community ♥️
Super quiet community love the staff and the Maintenance very respectful always quick to get problem fixed in apartment very accommodating. Definitely Recommend
Still love it here. Have met a lot of neighbors that have become dear friends as well😁The staff here is always friendly and eager to take care if any needs I have living here. I strongly would recommend anyone to living here. For example I was paying my rent in the office as I was leaving a nice couple was walking in and they stated they wanted to see the one bedroom apartment I. looked around with a smile and told them you will love it here. I meant that they smiled back.
Megan and crew in the office have always been super helpful whenever I needed anything. Love the apt, love the community. Neighbors have always been nice and supportive. Never had any problems with pests or bugs. Great experience over all.