My family recently moved in and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. Apartment is beautiful and the community has various amenities that I can’t wait to try out with my son and husband. Office staff was extremely helpful during the move in process; all in all wonderful experience!

Since I moved her it’s been good but when Megan took over she changed the property to a wonderful place to live & made refer my friends to move here . Thank you to all her team

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Love the neighborhood, complex and apartment! There was a bit of difficulty with receiving keys, but with time, all things have been delivered. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

I just moved in. I had a few issues with a few of the outlets not working, but maintenance came right away and resolved the issue. Megan and Ashley are by far my favorite in the office. They're very sweet and so helpful. Ashley even went above and beyond for me. The only issue is parking but I got a carport just to be safe :) Nice quiet area, close to everything yet away from the madness. Im hoping my stay here will be well worth it. So far so good!

Living at villas of eldorado has been great ! I just renewed my lease for another 13 months. The staff is excellent and I never have any problems . Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. The area is ver convenient to live in !

The area is nice, the people living here are nice. Maintenance is amazing however the office is slow to respond..but the employees are nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for affordable living within the suburbs.

My husband and I just moved to our new apartment - we love the location: close to walking and biking trails, stores, fast food! The price is very reasonable for the area and apartment size. The staff are very friendly and remember our names and faces - we feel so welcome and wanted here!!!

You guys are great and I have enjoyed living here. I am close to work and have a short commute to the office. It is great to be so close to everything

At first things were kinda rough but as time progressed they have shown me that they do care about their customers some issues along they way but they have been doing a good job

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

So far, everything is going great. Moved in about a month ago and haven't had any issues. Staff is extremely friendly and the complex is very nice. The apartments are affordable and nice.

We love it here! It's pretty quit, location is great, and I love the fact that things are still growing in this area. The ladies in the front office are always nice and helpful.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I've been here a couple months and the neighbors have been quite nice and welcoming. The office does their best to get any issues solved in a timely manner and checked up after to make sure it was done right.

The staff is always changing, maintenance requests are completed a week out and every other week we get to hear the alarm going off at the front office for 30 minutes until it’s resolved. We see cop cars in the complex every week (no exaggeration). Every other week we see a fire truck and EMTs. This complex has made me eager to leave when our lease is up.

Amazing service and always so helpful! They even helped me carry a big package to my apartment without me asking that’s huge. There so thoughtful and understanding I love the staff here!

It’s great I love my apartment and management staff is awesome. Everyone here is friendly the place is quiet peaceful. I love the that it has a trail for walking

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Apartment was clean when I moved in. Neighborhood is quiet, staff is friendly and helpful. Having a gym and pool insite is such a plus. I like having a gated community.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Great apartments in a great area! We are so excited to live here! Staff are a little hard to get a hold of, but once you do they are very friendly.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Living here is so awesome...Its a Peaceful,safe and great for kids too...I will highly recommend the villas of Eldorado to singles or couple..

There seems to be a lot of confusion and transitioning of the office staff. Everyone we really nice, but I’ve had better experiences. Overall, the property is nice and clean the area is nice. I hope to stick around for a few years so hopefully things will continue to run smoothly.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I love my neighbors and community! Everyone has been super friendly and nice. I feel very safe living here which was very important to me when looking for apartments.

The commuis great, ive lived here for a while and the staff is excellent. Great place to raise a family. The surrounding area is nice and alot of local shops around

The Villas has almost everything I could want. It's in a great location for me. There are some great fast food restaurants and a public library practically next door. My gym is only a mile away. It's close to grocery stores and other shopping, and there are several schools nearby. The property also backs up to a park, which seems to be a nice shortcut to the library, making it about a ten minute walk. The value is great, too. I found a two bed/two bath unit for a very affordable price, several hundred dollars cheaper than at any other community I toured. You have to use the valet trash service (and pay for it monthly), while I'd prefer to just save the money and throw my trash away in the dumpster myself. This is pretty typical of the area, though. I highly encourage getting a covered parking spot ($20 when I did, one of the lowest in town) because there are very few convenient surface parking spots. The units themselves are very typical of the area, and the amenities are nice but modest. There is a pool and hot tub (not heated when I checked it just after move-in), as well as some pavilions with grills and a small fitness center. There is a resident portal, which is pretty standard but still convenient. You can handle maintenance requests, pay fees, contact the community, and access the resident rewards program. You can set your account to auto-pay, but keep in mind that Internet/cable, electricity, and renter's insurance (required) are handled separately. Overall, I'd recommend the community. I just leave off half a star because of some of the mandatory fees and somewhat spare additional amenities.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Villas of el dorado offers great environment, it is a quiet area in a good neighborhood. Services are good and the apartment complex are nice.

So far everything has been perfect. The apartments are beautiful and the staff has been very helpful, and very inviting. The atmosphere as well has been real good!

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I love it! I’ve had some hiccups with the ac but everyone is so quick to help out. The community is so nice and quiet. Every one respects each other’s space.