They are good if you have to judge from the reviews, you will be discourage. But come see yourself. They are good. My experience so far good

So far, I have no major complaints, especially for the price point. The maintenance has been fast whenever we've needed help. I like having access to the basic gym and plan to use the pool this summer. The security gate and gym access with the key fobs is my biggest complaint. The fobs have been out of commission for 3-6 months with no communication about when they'll be working again. This also means that the gym is always unlocked. That's only an issue if someone follows a car through the security gate, anyway, but it's something. I also wish I knew more about Internet options available when I moved in. According to Spectrum (who doesn't cover our area) and AT&T, we only get DSL, with up to 25 mbps for about $70 or $80 per month. Things like Skype, video streaming, and gaming really suffer from this. I don't know what it takes to retrofit the buildings, but the poor Internet options would be the main thing preventing me from recommending Villas to everyone.

I have lived in the same community for 4 & 1/2 years.l have had no issues with the office staff or neighbors.They are always ready to help especially the community center director (Megan).She is awesome.

Love the community and the decency of everyone around me. When you need something fixed , maintenance guy is always on it. Love the staff .

I love this apartment complex. The front office staff are always helpful and maintenance needs are always taken care of promptly. I have lived here almost 3 years and love my neighbors and community.

Very good experience. I’ve been a resident for about 2 years. I love that the community or very quiet. I feel pretty safe living here. I still believe that I made a great choice moving here.

Everyone is so accommodating and helpful especially Nina and Megan. The porter is great and so is the maintenance man. We love living here and never want to leave!

wonderful location - quiet - fantastic on site staff - quick for maintenance requests - dependable staff - common grounds are kept up extremely well

Overall a great complex especially for the price in the area. Kept seeing newfaces in the office so it was bit hard to keep up with everyone.

I moved in 3 months ago and I am enjoying my new home. The staff is nice and very helpful and the community is nice and clean. Maintenance is quick to respond to work orders in a timely matter.

Great location with easy access to the freeway. Office staff is friendly with special thanks going to Megan who has always been very helpful.

I moved here 2 months ago and have met new friends, had good service request experiences, and really enjoyed using the walking path nearby! Residents and staff are friendly and caring; maintenance has been quick to respond to requests and very polite in completing them and communicating with me. Parking can require a short walk, but isn't bad. I'm giving less than 5 stars only because some areas of the grounds could use some clean up by residents who smoke cigarettes. Overall, this has been a great place to live!

Everyone is really nice until you actually sign the lease, then they act like they don't care much. But over all the apartment is nice, and so are the amenities

It’s been Awesome living here . Good neighbors & friendly staff .Megan & her team changed this appartments to better ones . Villas of Eldorado close to my Gym & highways & Allen outlet ..

I love my apartment, the staff is wonderful always cooperative and they make sure if I have a problem they get it solve in recorded time. They are simply awesome

This is now my second time I am here to live. I like it’s location and over all layout. Rents are lowest in area. It’s so convenient to walk on biking trails and go to John and Judy gay library.

I enjoy living at Villas at Eldorado and will more than likely renew my lease. I am a little disappointed recently that the gates have been open for the past 2 months and no communication came from Management as to why. Part of the experience of living here is living in a gated community so with the gates open all the time it is a little disappointing.

The staff is amazing, the complex is quiet. My neighbors are quiet. The only downfall is parking. Unless you get a carport there is no where to park. Other than that I love it here.

Really enjoyed the move in process. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking to move.

The people in the office and Maintence is very friendly. The property is clean, the residents are friendly it’s pet friendly they get to the work orders fairly quickly

I love the atmosphere and the kindness of the people and the apartment is really nice it's very luxury like which is fine with me cant wait for the summer to go swim in the pool

Very good clean community nice and quite when you need maintenance they will come and fix whatever needs to be fixed and the ladies that works in the office are nice

Everyone is friendly and very helpful. I have enjoyed living here and plan to be here along time🤙😊I would highly recommend this Apartment Complex to anyone.

Living here had been pretty good at first it was a rough go but things have turned around especially since Megan took over as head. Would recommend villas if el dorado

Great service with smiling faces. I just moved in and this has been a very nice experience. Everyone is friendly and the apartments are quiet. Would recommend this complex to anyone