Everything has been wonderful so far. Thank you so much for all the help and keeping our community peaceful, quiet and clean! You guys are awesome!

Awesome, quiet apartments!!!!! Staff is fantastic. Parking isn’t bad. The views are spectacular and there’s always dogs to pet. Would highly recommend.

I like Living in the villas of Eldorado & meeting nice helpful neighbors also at leasing office awesome people Maitenance guys always helpful there when you need help .. 👍🏼👍🏼

Everyone in the office is always so helpful whenever I have to go in for a question, and the landscaping and parking lot are always clean and presentable

Villas of El Dorado has been great when I've submitted tickets for maintenance assistance. So far amazing experience with the staff!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!

The place is great living cost isn't so bad compared to other aparrments and my neighbors are friendly when they choose to not so loud on the other side of the wall ☺ its a giod place to raise a little family of your own.

Everyone who works here is very helpful and friendly, and they answer all my many questions. Repairs to my apartment were done immediately. I love the view from .y apartment.

I’m not here often due to work but I always enjoy coming home and relaxing in this neighborhood. It’s a great place for family and friends to hangout.

Me and my sister absolutely love living here! Everyone in the office is nice and helpful. Even though this is my first apartment, they helped me every step of the way. I can't wait to renew my lease!

It was a great experience from the application process till the signing of the lease. Still in the process of moving in but I definitely look forward to living there.

Just moved in but I couldn’t be happier. Quite and so convenient to schools and work. I look forward to my time here. My kids love it here too!

We love the affordability of this apartment. Meghan in the front office is great and has treated my wife and me very well. The only issue with the entire place is that there aren’t many non-covered parking spots kind of forcing you to buy a coveted spot. Then again, I love my covered spot!

At first it wasn't a good experience but after a little bit of time they improved. When people kept parking in the handicapped spot thwy were nice enough to give me a spot i could park in. Its on the other side and the last spot but its somewhere i can park guaranteed

Had a wonderful move in experience! Brianna is amazing! They really took care of us and I’m so thankful! Best move in process I’ve ever been through.

It’s a great location, not to mention, is away from main roads. The price is very reasonable. Very clean area, not super luxurious but it falls right in between the lines of classy and middle class. Very worth it.

This apartment is the best from the pool to the gym and everythi g in between we feel very safe here with the gate only access and my wife loves the view.

Over all my husband and I love it here. There are some neighbors who are loud going up and down the stairs but other than that I am so happy that we chose to live here.

I love living here. Staff is great. I feel very safe. Any problems with apt. Issues are always taken care of fast and friendly. I would and have recommended this apt. Complex to everyone.

Great customer service. They are very quick to act on maintenance orders. The staff is always friendly and the amenities are always nice and well kept.

It was awesome and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The leading agents are so nice and they actually pay attention to you and want to know what's going on.

I really enjoy my apartment, the staff is friendly and my neighbors are the best ! I love the location, the community, the proximity to the major highways, stores and restaurants.

Its ok i guess. Gym is terrible but my neighbors are quiet so im ok i guess. Parking is shit. My work schedule doesnt allow me to put my trash out when needed so I'm paying for something i cant use.

Great Staff! Toilet and Disposal need to be worked on - other then that it is amazing. Love the built in shelves! Bri, in the front office, has been super kind and that is much appreciated as I haven't lived in an apartment in a long time!!

Great neighborhood and neighbors. Wonderful location with decent amenities. Maintenance crew is the best but inside staff is just alright. Dog park doesn't have a water bowl for dogs and the fees for things like valet trash and pest are outrageous compared to other locations nearby. Parking situation is ridiculous, if you don't pay $20/month for a parking spot they force you to park far away from the buildings by having about 90% of the property reserved parking. Including disabled parking.

Beautiful apartments at a reasonable price and very helpful leasing consultants! Has a lot of really great amenities and a beautiful pool! I’m so excited to start my new journey at villas of eldorado.