Great service with smiling faces. I just moved in and this has been a very nice experience. Everyone is friendly and the apartments are quiet. Would recommend this complex to anyone

I love living at the Villas! Everyone in the office is so kind and my neighbors so far are great as well. I put a work order in and that took a few days but I’m sure they were busy

Great place to live. I recommend the Villas of Eldorado to all my friends .Two of my friends are moving g here in April. The staff and maintenance people are great

Excellent service. Kind people. Wonderful staff. Quiet neighbors. It’s all you could ask for in an apartment complex. I love living here and plan to for the foreseeable future.

Great neighborhood , place it’s soo quit. They are kind, respectful, clean. They always are friends with me and each other respect the time to be quit . No parties at all. No noise at night

Everything cool thus far. My wife, son and I have enjoyed our stay the cozy, yet spacious amenities. This complex is great when looking to match affordability with modern living.

I love living here! Just about everything is so convenient! The only suggestion I have is for the reload machine for the laundry card to be more accessible after office hours. Other than that; staff is great, service requests answered in a timely manner and it is a safe and quiet environment.

I’m very pleased that I moved to the Villas, great apartment great people that works, manages the Villas. Only one thing that stops my experience of being great, is a spot light from complex next to mine is entirely to bright. I can’t sleep at nights for the light. Rating 1-10 ten being great I give it a 7 for now.

I've never had a better experience moving in and getting settled into a new home! The staff is absolutely lovely, it's a quiet complex and I've never had to take out my own trash lol

I love living at the Villas of El Dorado in McKinney. The Staff here made it so easy for me to move here from out of state. My move was seamless! They handled everything for me online & the maintenance staff responded to my requests for assistance within 24hrs. Everyone here is very pleasant to work with.

Not sure where I’d be if it weren’t for the amazing leasing ladies @ 3250 Hudson!!! They’re like family, and with everything my family and I have been through, I’m proud to call them family

It’s great. Quiet area, quite neighbors, good parking. Amazon mail box thing is pretty sweet...it sends you an email when you receive a package.

Awesome I love it here this is the best place they have awesome staff great customer service and all around great neighborhood I wouldn’t recommend any other place

My family recently moved in and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. Apartment is beautiful and the community has various amenities that I can’t wait to try out with my son and husband. Office staff was extremely helpful during the move in process; all in all wonderful experience!

Since I moved her it’s been good but when Megan took over she changed the property to a wonderful place to live & made refer my friends to move here . Thank you to all her team

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Love the neighborhood, complex and apartment! There was a bit of difficulty with receiving keys, but with time, all things have been delivered. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

I just moved in. I had a few issues with a few of the outlets not working, but maintenance came right away and resolved the issue. Megan and Ashley are by far my favorite in the office. They're very sweet and so helpful. Ashley even went above and beyond for me. The only issue is parking but I got a carport just to be safe :) Nice quiet area, close to everything yet away from the madness. Im hoping my stay here will be well worth it. So far so good!

Living at villas of eldorado has been great ! I just renewed my lease for another 13 months. The staff is excellent and I never have any problems . Maintenance is quick to fix any issues. The area is ver convenient to live in !

The area is nice, the people living here are nice. Maintenance is amazing however the office is slow to respond..but the employees are nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for affordable living within the suburbs.

My husband and I just moved to our new apartment - we love the location: close to walking and biking trails, stores, fast food! The price is very reasonable for the area and apartment size. The staff are very friendly and remember our names and faces - we feel so welcome and wanted here!!!

You guys are great and I have enjoyed living here. I am close to work and have a short commute to the office. It is great to be so close to everything

At first things were kinda rough but as time progressed they have shown me that they do care about their customers some issues along they way but they have been doing a good job

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

So far, everything is going great. Moved in about a month ago and haven't had any issues. Staff is extremely friendly and the complex is very nice. The apartments are affordable and nice.

We love it here! It's pretty quit, location is great, and I love the fact that things are still growing in this area. The ladies in the front office are always nice and helpful.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I've been here a couple months and the neighbors have been quite nice and welcoming. The office does their best to get any issues solved in a timely manner and checked up after to make sure it was done right.