So far it’s been amazing ..the front office staff are wonderful and very helpful they get things done in a timely manner..the grounds are clean and neat...

I Love it here. Nice and quite environment and rules are enforced to keep it safe and secure. There are lots of friendly people living all around me. I have made many new friends. Thanks Villa's for all you and stuff do to keep us happy and safe😄

Villa's of Eldorado is a Great place to live and they sure take care of you and all your needs.I would strongly suggest that this is a very good environment to live in I am blessed

Our lovely apartment is located in McKinney. Close to 75 and 121. This community is quiet with nice amenities. My favorite part is our unit.

It is very frustrating that I was told there would be plenty of uncovered parking near the unit, yet not matter what time of day I come here there is never any uncovered parking nearby or even reasonably close to the unit I’m in. So instead it looks like I’ll have to pay yet another additional fee for parking. The people I have met so far are rude, which isn’t the apartments fault I understand. However, it is just another negative. Whoever was hired to clean the unit before move in did a terrible job. Literally any trash that was there was simply swept off the patio; first floor unit. I mentioned it in the paperwork, yet it’s been 2 weeks and the trash still sits in the same spot.

Great experience. Very friendly with pets as their are many with dogs. Valet trash pick up is a nice perk. This is our 3rd year here and still enjoying it.

The neighborhood is quite nice and the office has always been helpful, understanding and makes sure to check up on how a problem fix is coming along.

Nice neighborhood and neighbors the staff is nice and pleasant when I had to communicate with them they could use some more help in the office just my opinion

I have lived here four years now ,and the Manager is very helpful and sweet. It's a great location . Great for shopping and hanging out with friends

This is a great place to live. The staff Is attentive and top-notch whenever you have a concern or need to get to it as quickly as anyone has ever taken care of problems before

So far this place is great! Quiet, no disturbances, and staff is great! Some flaws in the community but there will always be flaws wherever you go. 4 out of 5 stars! I recommend!

My wife and I just moved into this complex about 3 months ago. We had some maintenance needs and maintenance came the very next day to fix what we needed. The people at the office are wonderful and the price is fair!

Absolutely Love villas of el dorado, staff makes you feel right at home. They are always on top of any maintenance issues! I’m happy with all services!

It's been great living here! What minor problems I have had have been addressed quickly and taken care of in a timely manner. It is a joy to live in a quiet area with nice neighbors!!

Exceptional staff, with Nina and Megan. They really care for their residents and go the extra mile. Quiet and great neighborhood, close to everything within minutes of driving or walking.

AT first we had problems with our old apartment we had a huge leak that flooded the kitchen and it smelled like animals as soon as we walked in but we decided to upgrade and now I love it! I love the gated community!

I recommend this place for low maintenance people. If you're needy and not very independent in terms of apartment living then keep it moving. There is no leniency with late payments, fees are assessed and evictions are filed very quickly(this never happened to me), but again, if you're low maintenance and independent, you'll be fine. Example: I have never had a working key fob for the gate/gym but it's not a deal breaker for me given the affordable pricing. Also staff rarely answers calls but I'm sure they're busy or understaffed. Now that prices are increasing significantly, I look forward to the community and staffing upgrades, as well as improvement in operations. The maintenance men are great and very friendly - they make up for any shortcomings.

Everyone has been very helpful and accommodating. Move in was a breeze, the apartment is nice, community is quiet and other residents have been very friendly.

Seems like a lovely community to be in! I'm happy I signed a lease, the apartments are beautiful on the inside and out. The apartment I got seems perfect for me

Awesome place! Staff was friendly. Move in was very smooth. Loving it so far! Can’t wait to spend the rest of the year here. My neighbors are friendly!

The staff here is professional and friendly. They are genuine in their concern and are eager to help. The made the process feel less like a process and found an available apartment when I needed to move in earlier than expected.

I love my apartment and the location, nice and quiet, maintenance left something to be desired but has gotten better. Wish the gates would get fixed soon.

I love living in this community! I recently submitted a maintenance request & maintenance person came to my apt. corrected the issue & cleaned up afterward. That means so much to me. Thankyou Maintenance crew at the Villas of El Dorado!

They are good if you have to judge from the reviews, you will be discourage. But come see yourself. They are good. My experience so far good

So far, I have no major complaints, especially for the price point. The maintenance has been fast whenever we've needed help. I like having access to the basic gym and plan to use the pool this summer. The security gate and gym access with the key fobs is my biggest complaint. The fobs have been out of commission for 3-6 months with no communication about when they'll be working again. This also means that the gym is always unlocked. That's only an issue if someone follows a car through the security gate, anyway, but it's something. I also wish I knew more about Internet options available when I moved in. According to Spectrum (who doesn't cover our area) and AT&T, we only get DSL, with up to 25 mbps for about $70 or $80 per month. Things like Skype, video streaming, and gaming really suffer from this. I don't know what it takes to retrofit the buildings, but the poor Internet options would be the main thing preventing me from recommending Villas to everyone.