Still love it here. Have met a lot of neighbors that have become dear friends as well😁The staff here is always friendly and eager to take care if any needs I have living here. I strongly would recommend anyone to living here. For example I was paying my rent in the office as I was leaving a nice couple was walking in and they stated they wanted to see the one bedroom apartment I. looked around with a smile and told them you will love it here. I meant that they smiled back.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Megan and crew in the office have always been super helpful whenever I needed anything. Love the apt, love the community. Neighbors have always been nice and supportive. Never had any problems with pests or bugs. Great experience over all.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I've had great experience living in these apartments. The office staff is very friendly and the neighbors are quite nice and everyone seems to just go about their day. Nice place to live at.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

From the management and the office team and to the maintenance team. They all are very personable and make my daughter and I feel welcomed with warm hospitality. Nothing is ever to small or to big of an issue to be fixed. The communication is top notch. I’ve been her over 4 years and I’ve always felt like this is my home.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Staff has been very helpful and courteous during move-in, the apartment is nice and spacious. There's plenty of storage area, which is important for me, and none of it really detracts from my actual living space.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I’m loving my new home. I’m surrounded by friendly neighbors. I love the fact that I have a assigned car porch. The entire staff is awesome

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Great staff great property overall great! Neighborhood is I'm a great area. The amenities and features a plus. If you want a forever home this is where to look.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I've lived here four years now and overall it has been a pleasant experience. The office staff is friendly and recent improvements have given the units a refreshing updated look.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Nice area, with easy access to main roads! A variety of apartment styles to choose from and decent pricing for the area. Highly recommend for those who prefer a lowkey location.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Great location, the grounds are always clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Rarely do I encounter a problem or issue but when I do it’s resolved very quickly. Love it here.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Very enjoyable! I enjoy living here because of the location. It is nice to be able to access El Dorado and Silverado with ease. I also enjoy the walking trail around and the ability to walk to nearby businesses.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I love it here! The staff are friendly, they always greet you with a smile and are very helpful. The grounds are kept neat and clean making it a pleasant and inviting place to live. I'd certainly recommend the Villas of Eldorado to anyone looking for a great apartment experience.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

The office has been very hard to work with. Lots of billing issues. Have yet to receive a sticker for my covered parking spot. Loud neighbors.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

I love my community where I live at the Villa’s Of Eldorado the staff is very friendly kind and sweet. The area I live in quite and beautiful

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

It is nice living here and it's quiet but the fees are a little ridiculous when you consider the amount and quality of the amenities that you get.

Living here has been great. It is an amazing community. People are really friendly. Staff has been great. The have amazing areas for pets as well

This is a great community to live in. The office staff are nice and helpful and the maintenance workers are always quick to come and fix anything that needs repaired.

My resident experience has been really good for the price. There's just one issue, which is more like a minor annoyance. One is that the gate system leaves a lot to be desired. The front gate only accepts a manual code. It would be nice if our remotes could be reactivated - it's been quite a while since the database problem stopped them from working. I also wish that there were a way to enter through the side gate (exit only with no code). There's street parking outside the side gate that we can't reasonably use because we can't walk through the side gate after parking.

I do wish there were sidewalks around all the buildings but over all I think we’re gonna love living here. The neighbors are nice. There’s a big dog park and we’re located in a fun area with lots to do.

I just moved in and love it. It's clean quiet and friendly. Perfect for me. I can't wait for my kids to get here from California. The pool is beautiful and the school district is one of the best.

Amazing place to live I would recommend to my friends and family, there’s nice people good views and a. Nice pool also very friendly dogs an

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

Fantastic apartments at reasonable prices. The neighbors have all been friendly, the grounds are well taken care of, and there's even a dog park for walking my dog. My only gripe is that there were some broken pieces in the fridge that I guess weren't inspected very closely, but the again that's what the move in sheet is for!

I love living here! The staff is wonderful and the neighbors are respectful of one another! I would t have it any other way. The only thing I would change is to get the gate fobs fixed

I love living here neighborhood is nice and so are the people. Where I stay I have a great view when I wake up in the morning and look outside

I love how close it is to everything yet tucked away from the busy main roads. Staff is always good and willing to help with your questions or concerns. Megan is great and very easy to talk to. Definitely will renew my lease.