Love my apartment. Everyone on staff is so friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to live here. The environment is also very safe. I know my neighbors and they are all friendly as well so I can tell they like living their as well.

It’s a great community to live in. The office staff are always helpful and are very kind. I love my neighbors and the buildings are well maintained.

So far good experience & great leasing staff Brianna & Meghan very helpful . Hope people would clean after their dogs ....Great community to live in

I love the community, location, and feeling of safety. The staff is great and they handle things promptly and professionally. I've been living here for about 2 1/2 years.

I love it her the staff is so friendly. The area where we live is so quiet and peaceful. The office staff is always nice and attentive to our needs and concerns

Some of the management team is less friendly but overall nice. They are quick with maintenance requests. I think they should have assigned parking with living quarters instead of having to buy a spot.

Have been here since October, and my only complaints are that people don't clean up after their dogs and the change in structure to pay rent.

I have lived at these apartments for 4 years now and have found the staff to be warm, welcoming and helpful with any issues I have ever had.

Brianna was extremely helpful and sweet She made us feel very comfortable through the leasing experience. We are very excited to move in! Thanks again!

Nice place. To live . Not noisy and relaxing. Nice pools and the neighbors are nice. Will refer a friend if I can . Nice people . Nice people

This truly is one of the best places to live especially for the money. You have access to a beautiful walking trail immediately alongside of the complex , fast food and fine dining within minuets and shopping to a variety of shops and it is just off the main road so its easy to get on and off the main roads.And the staff is amazing they are ALWAYS willing to assist residents !! And the maintenance is fast and friendly-we lived here once and have come back here to live-love this place would recommend it to anyone- also has great amenities !!!

Love the atmosphere, quiet surroundings. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help accomodate my request. I enjoy living here!

Love the apartments and love the staff and the neighborhood super quiet. People and the view of the pool is the best. Just love my one bedroom.

The villas of Eldorado feels like home to two out of state residents. The staff is friendly and always helpful. I couldn’t imagine a better place to live.

The most willing staff ever, had a serious finance issue and they were so understanding and worked with me, very thankful and the experience just humbled me and made me smile. Thanks!!! You guys rock!!!

I’ve enjoyed the past year living at the Villas. The staff is always busy keeping up the property and are a pleasure to deal with. They always respond to any questions I have in a timely manner.

Peaceful. Quiet. Location is a bonus. Move-in was simple. Every resident I’ve encountered here has been friendly and smiled every time. I can really get used to this place.

Karlee and Megan was very friendly and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and the process was very easy and hassle free. I'm happy I made the decision to choose these apt.

This is my first apartment and it’s affordable and in a great neighborhood. In the beginning we had a issue with everyone leaving their trash out and we ended up having a rodent problem. Although it took 2 weeks for the office to act on this the issue was soon resolved. I hope we don’t have this problem again next summer.

Great staff, very helpful whenever I have a question or issue or crisis. Great maintenance crew always willing to set things right. Great apartments to call home.

Office and maintenance staff are very helpful and friendly. They respond to my request quickly. The complex is clean and fairly quiet. I have only been here 2 months . but so far I am very happy

Lived here for a year. No complaints other than water damage from resident above multiple times. Noise rather loud and constant for the first 3 months. Staff has been great about addressing issues.

The neighborhood are great. Staff are helpful and it has good maintenance. Been here for a long time because of that. The rent is quite reasonable.

The apartment is great I been here for a good year and some The the office workers are so neat nice and just plain great and always so helpful whenever I need anything

We've been here almost 4 yrs and that means we love here. The staff of the leasing department are helpful , the neighbors are great, the surroundings are clean and well-maintained.