I love how close it is to everything yet tucked away from the busy main roads. Staff is always good and willing to help with your questions or concerns. Megan is great and very easy to talk to. Definitely will renew my lease.

Just ok but defenitely room for improvement. Less covered parking and more free spaces. I have an elephant who also lives above me who walks around at all hours of the day and night. I also have weed smell coming into apartment as well.

Nice and safe place to live, with nice neighbors and staff. Close to shopping. Parking can be a Hassel sometimes. Never really had any problem.

It’s a great starter apartment. But parking is terrible, there’s way too many fees added to your rent, the apartment itself is OK. But they are cheap apartments so you get what you pay for I guess.

The individuals in the leasing office were very helpful in getting me just what I needed in an apartment. The community is very friendly too.

Everyone is nice in the office, and the apartment grounds are great! The apartments could use a little updating, but other than that it's a great place to live.

Loving the app ! the pool& the location , staff is very responsive to maintenance requests. The computers are easily accessible and the gym is to small plus hottub doesnt work. Other than that!

The staff is here is amazingly nice and super patient. everyone is super friendly. Nice and quiet neighborhood. I can't wait to spend the next year here!

New Management Company was not organized. It had taken way too long to switch over. Community Rewards. THE STAFF at Villas of Eldorado tried very hard to get answers to our questions.

So far it’s been amazing ..the front office staff are wonderful and very helpful they get things done in a timely manner..the grounds are clean and neat...

I Love it here. Nice and quite environment and rules are enforced to keep it safe and secure. There are lots of friendly people living all around me. I have made many new friends. Thanks Villa's for all you and stuff do to keep us happy and safe😄

Villa's of Eldorado is a Great place to live and they sure take care of you and all your needs.I would strongly suggest that this is a very good environment to live in I am blessed

Our lovely apartment is located in McKinney. Close to 75 and 121. This community is quiet with nice amenities. My favorite part is our unit.

It is very frustrating that I was told there would be plenty of uncovered parking near the unit, yet not matter what time of day I come here there is never any uncovered parking nearby or even reasonably close to the unit I’m in. So instead it looks like I’ll have to pay yet another additional fee for parking. The people I have met so far are rude, which isn’t the apartments fault I understand. However, it is just another negative. Whoever was hired to clean the unit before move in did a terrible job. Literally any trash that was there was simply swept off the patio; first floor unit. I mentioned it in the paperwork, yet it’s been 2 weeks and the trash still sits in the same spot.

Great experience. Very friendly with pets as their are many with dogs. Valet trash pick up is a nice perk. This is our 3rd year here and still enjoying it.

The neighborhood is quite nice and the office has always been helpful, understanding and makes sure to check up on how a problem fix is coming along.

Nice neighborhood and neighbors the staff is nice and pleasant when I had to communicate with them they could use some more help in the office just my opinion

I have lived here four years now ,and the Manager is very helpful and sweet. It's a great location . Great for shopping and hanging out with friends

This is a great place to live. The staff Is attentive and top-notch whenever you have a concern or need to get to it as quickly as anyone has ever taken care of problems before

So far this place is great! Quiet, no disturbances, and staff is great! Some flaws in the community but there will always be flaws wherever you go. 4 out of 5 stars! I recommend!

My wife and I just moved into this complex about 3 months ago. We had some maintenance needs and maintenance came the very next day to fix what we needed. The people at the office are wonderful and the price is fair!

Absolutely Love villas of el dorado, staff makes you feel right at home. They are always on top of any maintenance issues! I’m happy with all services!

It's been great living here! What minor problems I have had have been addressed quickly and taken care of in a timely manner. It is a joy to live in a quiet area with nice neighbors!!

Exceptional staff, with Nina and Megan. They really care for their residents and go the extra mile. Quiet and great neighborhood, close to everything within minutes of driving or walking.

AT first we had problems with our old apartment we had a huge leak that flooded the kitchen and it smelled like animals as soon as we walked in but we decided to upgrade and now I love it! I love the gated community!