Prompt completion of maintenance requests. Friendly and helpful management team. Overall safe and quiet community with a decent amount of amenities.

It’s a good place to live. It’s secure, well maintained. Administration is very corporative. Few maintenance issues. Community is good so far.

Great community. Always a quick response to problems. Staff is always friendly and willing to help when needed. Clean complex and great amenities.

I love it here the staff is really helpful. Whenever we have a issue they make it their number one priority and get it done as soon as possible.

Amazing Staff. Move in process was fast and easy. Had minor issues with third parties. Maintenance are fast to respond but overall Villas of El Dorado are amazing!

Management could be nicer sometimes. Parking is horrible on my side. Sometimes I have to park in front of the leasing office. Tons of open covered parking spots but cost is too high. I rarely get notified of packages being in the office. Valet trash fee sucks. The cost is too high and the people that pick up the trash people are picky about what they will take. If something is not in a bag they will just leave it in the trash can. It could be a water jug and they'll just leave it. Other than that its been great.

Overall not a bad place to live. It has some drawbacks as does any apartment complex. Some minor problems with plumbing when we moved in, nothing we couldn't fox ourselves. A few problems with the heater but not anything I wouldn't experience somewhere else

These apartments are very nice but I just gotta say, these gates really are finicky and it's the reason I'm unsure about keeping a work truck here

I love the quiet! Very respectful people. The maintance staff is the best. The front office are staffed will respectful people. Best desion I’ve made

Everyone in the office is really nice and friendly, and the complex is very clean and well mantained. I also like being able to use the resident portal to take care of any issues that arise

Great apartment complex. I love my neighbors and the office staff are super helpful! I have lived here for almost 2 years and have had a great experience.

I really like the staff. they are very friendly and always willing to help. All of my issues were addressed immmediately and responded to promptly.

Lived here for just over 2 years, mostly a quiet complex. The area is growing and this complex is well priced for it's location. It is with Frisco school district

parking sucks, not enough parking, need more parking parking need character, need 140 characters parking sucks, parking sucks, parking sucks

Professional and courteous staff! Dog friendly . I recently moved here. The prices are affordable . I love the amenities . It’s conviently located.

It’s a safe place to live, also most of the neighbors are kind. The only problem is lack of parking space which makes it hard for the guests to visit.

me and my daughter love living here!! the place is calm and quiet. lot of friendly faces around too. the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Nice apartment and staff, very family friendly, love the atmosphere. Safe and clean. Great walking trail, leads right up to library. Nice pool.

Reply from Villas of El Dorado Apartments

It’s very safe and quite and friendly community. I’ve been here for almost 4 years and I love it. The office and maintenance guys are awesome too.

Been here for about two years now. I’m Thinking about staying for another few more years. Maybe even longer than that. I love the pool and Exercise

Nice affordable place to live. It is clean and next to various places and restaurants. Security with the gate and accessible covers parking spots..

Only my first week living here and I am beyond happy. It is more than just a beautiful place to live in, it is a homey community and it makes me feel excited to be part of it. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity life gave me of finding this amazing place to spend my days and nights.

We have lived at the VOE for four years and have been very satisfied. Everyone is very helpful, kind and does a great job. It is a safe community and a great place to live.

Excellent facilities. GREAT attention by all staff. Apt.is more than expected. We as family are excited by making decisions to move to Villas of El Dorado.

Management office is so much better. Need some updates. Vale trash is amazing. Need more parking. Neighbors are friendly. Most reasonable apartment in Mckinney.