Villas on Nueces

The apartment space is nice! However, the management can be quite helpful at times. I wish they were a bit more understanding and gave us more time with decisions.
Pretty good experience so far. I have enjoyed the apartment and the amenities. No problems as of now. Very nice office staff. Looking forward to the year.
I like how close the building is to campus and stores and it is pet friendly. The maintenance staff is very nice and helpful. The units are spacious.
Nice Spaces. Elevator and AC have been on and off even after multiple visits from maintenance. The weight room is better than expected and has a room with dumbbells.
Management is really nice here, work orders are almost immediately handled which is super nice. Noise varies by floor, but overall, its a pretty quite building.
1 star
Management makes living here so very difficult. They don’t know how to communicate with residents in a professional nice manner. There is no room or they don’t help with apartment payment. They are strict on payments and won’t find remorse for residents. My key fob didn’t work, I’ve had to get that fixed, I wasn’t given a goodie bag or apartment swag but everyone else was?
I really like it so far, one of the nicest places I’ve lived at with affordable prices! The staff is nice and made moving in and making myself comfortable so easy :)
My experience at Villas has been pretty good so far, I wish there was a little more following up with us from the main heads, but other than that, they have been very good with answering emails and helping us out!
I enjoy my experience here. The location is super convenient to campus and the amenities are awesome. I especially like the Apple TV and projector.
I very much enjoy the projector and apple TV as well as having my own bathroom. It is very close to campus, makes it incredibly easy to go to class.