Villas on Nueces

3.7

3.7

i have enjoyed my experience here so far. the in unit amenities are very nice, as is the size of the space and rooms. the noise level isn’t too bad however there are times when you can hear those above you.
For the time that I have been there, which isn’t too long, I appreciate all that this building has to offer. The area is nice and the building is well kept.
Villas on Nueces is a good apartment with lots of new amenities but the management could be better. Additionally, I feel like a better system could be implemented for the water utilities bill so that residents are only paying for what they use.
It has definitely gotten better since I first moved in! Management is nicer and more lenient with with residents. The rooms are good sizes and the neighbors can be crazy sometimes but it’s always a good time. Thanks for Villas for making that management change! Good decision on your part :)
I like the location of the building and the service is great, I had a maintenance issue and they came to check on it in less than 30 minutes!
Experience is fine people are loud but we live in a college town oh whale the bed and bathroom are nice though maintenance is meh the microwave
The location and rooms are great. The management and amenities could be better. Overall, I have had a pretty positive living experience here.
The location is fantastic, and the staff is usually pretty friendly and helpful. It is a college town, however, so the other tenants can be very loud.
It's a nice place to live, but sometimes it gets really, really loud due to the neighbors. But it's a good location to get to campus and the overall apartment complex is well kept.
The management at Villas has been very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole time I've been here. Maintenance has been quick and responsive whenever we have needed them. Dan and his team are awesome!