Vine on North Park

4.4

4.4

We have lived at Vine on North Park for almost 2 years. The office staff and maintenance have been friendly and welcoming. Always willing to help.
It’s such a wonderful place to live. Quiet, clean and peaceful. Only thing would be swimming pool… if it could be heated that’ll be great! Besides that it’s perfect!
I have been living in this community for 3 years and it has been a great experience! The office staff is professional and the property is well kept. I appreciate their genuine care for their tenants, which is rare quality today. Thank you to everyone!
Issues addressed promptly and maintenance service is, while a bit inconsistent, nonetheless great. Prices are for the area and amenities (food truck days, drinks and food offered [complements of the property which is so cool!] at least once or twice a month) but not so much the apartment itself. There could be definite upgrades in the brick of some buildings, and inside apartments as well. The area is hilly so be prepared to have some items lean in your unit, thus weight distribution is vital for shelving precious items. The area is quiet for the most part except the random days on which arborists come to tidy up the lawns and bushes. Days resting at home while off of work might be disturbed by the noise. I am glad I moved here, they have been patient with us and willing to work things out. That, overall, is why I choose to stay.
So far I absolutely love this place. The staff is amazing and the apartment is nice. The grounds are well kept and parking has been good but the staff is remarkable for sure.
I believe im over paying. Great commute. Office staffs great, maintenance is on point and gets thinks done, but does make up excuses on curtain things and blamed me and my family a time or two on a broken item, but still on point and gets things done
Everything has been lovely except for the AC which is MISERABLE in the summer. It works at night, but during the day it gets up to 80F+, even while running constantly! The maintenance staff has not even tried to assist us in this despite us calling about it twice now.
So great! The ladies in the office were so helpful. I loved from out of state so it seemed harder process, but with those ladies! And I LOVE my apartment!
We have been here for three months now and love it. The area is great and our unit was recently redone. We have had a few issues when it comes to communicating with the leasing office, but nothing that wasn’t eventually resolved. Overall, we love it here!
Most friendly and professional office management and team. The entire property is beautiful and the community is just wonderful. You can't beat the location either. What a gem tucked away conveniently located in Grapevine!