Vine on North Park

4.3

4.3

I just moved in and love my new 2 bedroom near the park and pool. I chose this place for location as its walking distance to my moms house and in the best school district. I was a bit disappointed with the customer service and lack of communication to begin with and the apartment just has some things that werent move in ready as my ice maker doesnt work and cant hook up my washer with their leaking nozels. Im praying this was a good choice for the price im paying and mh experience with staff and maintenance will improve. Love the pool and grill area but could be kept cleaner.
I've been comfortable here but unfortunately every year rent goes up. Also with some many years I don't know why they don't update the apts.
could use better insulation and caulking to kee bugs out, especially on the first floor. other than that i love it. it's a modest space for a good proce.
Great community with friendly and helpful staff. Dog friendly community and located next to Southlake with lots of great restaurants and shopping.
I love it here! It is very calm and welcoming! The gym is great! and the pool is always clean! i love the neighbors here! Thanks for making this a great community!
So far we love it, very friendly neighbors and great location. There's plenty of parking and the trees make the area feel cooler. The only thing is that I wish there was more grass around the area I live.
We’ve lived here for 1.5 years now, through COVID and the Texas freeze and all that craziness, and management has handled it all extremely well. We love our neighbors and the apartment. It’s a great complex in a nice area.
The apartment itself is good. Had some issues with cleaning, broken window and some other things. But overall I love the area… it’s very peaceful and calm… a good place to relax after a long day at work in Downtown… Neighbors are really respectful and considerate. Our manager was the best!! She guided us all through the process and gave us a precise information regarding prices, design, commute and area. I really recommend this area for someone who really wants a quiet, peaceful but friendly community.
I have lived in the same apartment since 2018 (3 years). This apartment community is a well kept secret, the lawn is well manicured, the office and maintenance team are also great. I have enjoyed my stay here. Janae is an awesome property manager. Thank You Vine on North Park team!
Still love living here ❤️ Grapevine is AMAZING! Office staff is amazing, grounds ante clean, such an amazing quite place raise a family ❤️ All but good things to say