Vine on North Park

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
Good apartment option, The location is great as it is close to DFW airport. Tucked away in between Fort Worth and Dallas for an easy commute into either city.

Liam
about 2 months ago
Good neighbor, close to lots of shops and restaurants. Pleasant staff members that are always willing to help with needs! Overall great safe neighborhood.

Alia
about 2 months ago
I just moved in three weeks ago and from the moment I first came to tour the property I was treated so kindly by Francesca Obrochta. She showed my an apartment with a great view of the pool and I applied the next day.

Brinli
2 months ago
The maintenance guys and office staff have been great! Always quick to jump on the couple of things that we've needed fixed while we've been here. Extremely friendly as well! Amazing community.

Jack
3 months ago
My wife and I have lived here over a year and we love it. Great area, helpful staff, and a nice unit. Our only complaint has been that the AC did not keep up with the heat during the summer.

Anne
3 months ago
My husband and I are in our second year of living at The Vine, and we are still loving it. The AC has struggled a little to keep up with the heat this past summer, but besides that, we have no complaints. It is a nice area and we love our unit!

Abby
3 months ago
Just renewed my lease here. I have a 2 bedroom apartment and its all new on the inside. Great front office staff and maintenance. Love the little extra stuff the front office ladies do for us tenants. Its the little extras that do it for me. Quiet safe. Love it here

Genevieve
5 months ago
My upstairs neighbor is so very loud, stomping around at night up until about 11:00 p.m. I finally rid my apartment of the little black bugs, but the bathroom sink and tub drains need to be cleaned out. I've sent messages to the office at least 3 times about my move out next month, and have yet to get a response. As I stated before, during the freeze last winter, not one things was done to clear the common grounds even though the company owns the property, not the renter.

Ashlee
5 months ago
It’s been really good actually the front office is nice and work with you. Considering the circumstance of the country and how hard it is lately just to make ends meet you guys have actually been very helpful. Thank you.

Matthew
5 months ago
My stay here at the Vine so far has been fantastic. We've only had a few minor problems, and the staff has been very accommodating. The maintenance is great too, very friendly and quick to respond and fix. Overall, I would highly recommend the Vine at North Park as a great place to live.