Vine on North Park

4.4

4.4

Genevieve
My upstairs neighbor is so very loud, stomping around at night up until about 11:00 p.m. I finally rid my apartment of the little black bugs, but the bathroom sink and tub drains need to be cleaned out. I've sent messages to the office at least 3 times about my move out next month, and have yet to get a response. As I stated before, during the freeze last winter, not one things was done to clear the common grounds even though the company owns the property, not the renter.

Ashlee
about 2 months ago
It’s been really good actually the front office is nice and work with you. Considering the circumstance of the country and how hard it is lately just to make ends meet you guys have actually been very helpful. Thank you.

Matthew
about 2 months ago
My stay here at the Vine so far has been fantastic. We've only had a few minor problems, and the staff has been very accommodating. The maintenance is great too, very friendly and quick to respond and fix. Overall, I would highly recommend the Vine at North Park as a great place to live.

Kiara
about 2 months ago
So far it’s been great. I am exited about my time here. I love the area and the staff is extremely professional and helpful, they are awesome at their job, and they care about the residents.

Karen
2 months ago
I have had a great experience living at the vine for 4 1/2 years. I will be moving soon to live abroad but will miss the team that has breathed life into this community. They have kept the grounds neatly manicured and are always professional when I speak with them. The maintenance team is quick to respond to resident requests. It is my pleasure to leave this review. I wish the entire team well. -Karen B.

Anne
2 months ago
Me and my husband have lived here for over a year, and have loved it! The area is great, our apartment is comfortable with refreshed modern finishes, and the leasing office is always helpful when we have questions or concerns.

Brandon
3 months ago
Excellent thus far!!!!, very clean property, short commute to work . Lovely atmosphere. Ideal area to raise a family . Highly recommended it you choose to make a move

Brinli
3 months ago
Very professional staff quick to respond. Always friendly and answer all questions simply and thoroughly. Beautiful grounds and neighbors are all friendly!

Edward
3 months ago
Love the neighborhood and how quiet it is here! I always recommend this apartment complex to anybody looking to live in Grapevine. Everyone we meet between the staff and neighbors are so nice.

Delsie
4 months ago
I like the fact that my apartment is more like a house. Quiet neighborhood. Convenient to shopping and medical facilities. Residents appear to be good citizens