Vine on North Park

4.3

4.3

Delsie
I like the fact that my apartment is more like a house. Quiet neighborhood. Convenient to shopping and medical facilities. Residents appear to be good citizens
George
Friendly staff. Quite property. Great location. Maintenance responded quickly to a request that I made. Great pool and outdoor space. Happy to be here in Grapevine TX!
Richard
Beyond helpful front office Very nice and easy to work with Kept in touch with me throughout the process and were very respectful of any limitations me and my roommate had.
Madeline
about 2 months ago
I have enjoyed my experience so far!! I’m very excited about my new apartment and being so close to the metroplex. Thank y’all for speedy maintenance
Genevieve
1 star
I am very disappointed in this property. Finally got my hot water issue resolved, but now not even sufficient water pressure to wash my hair out properly. The grounds have not been kept up as they should be, and I am still extremely ticked off that they did not even try to protect the residents walkways with the last freeze. They own the property, it is their responsibility. I am ready for my lease to be up September 1, 2022 so I can find something more suitable.
Selina
about 2 months ago
Im am loving the area! The size of the patio is awesome! It feels very peaceful at this community! I like the high ceilings in my apartment!
Anne
2 months ago
My husband and I have lived here for a year now, and we just renewed our lease to stay another year. The area is great, the leasing office workers are always super helpful, and the rent is reasonable.
Caroline
3 months ago
Friendly neighbors, great location, I love how it's 5 minutes from Main Street Grapevine. The resident events were also really nice and I liked the food trucks that came by
Joseph
3 months ago
Awesome place to live! Close to wherever you need to get to in Grapevine. The office staff has been very accommodating and everyone I have met has been very friendly.
Leia
4 months ago
Staff has been helpful and straight forward. Community seems nice and quiet. Everything is well taken care of in my apartment and I haven't had any complaints since moving in.