During the application and move in process, we worked with Erica Green in the office. She was excellent and extremely helpful. Other residents were kind and welcoming during move in.

This community has exceeded all expectations! Staff is so friendly, and if there has ever been a maintenance issue, there is help right away! And the area is kept so beautifully! I love it here!

Nice complex, great staff. Would love to see higher quality flooring and cabinets. Overall good experience! Would recommend to a co-worker or friend.

No complaints. Living here has been pretty great. Gym is kind of lackluster but has enough equipment for a good workout. Favorite perk is having a lot of different restaurants nearby, as well as the historic downtown just a miles away.

Needs dishwasher and refrigerator replaced. They are very old. Fire place need work. Was told refrigerator works. Have been told will check on fireplace

We love the community as the area in which we live in. Everyone from residents to staff are always very friendly. Having relocated from California was one the best decisions we made and I feel this was a wonderful place to start in

The new management team has dramatically changed the way service issues are handled. The package hub is a nice new feature, and carport registration is an added benefit.

This is our 3th year living in Vine. It has been an excelent experience. I like the location because is close to almost everything: wallmart, Sams etc..

I love this place , beautiful people and management is great and absolutely friendly, totally recommend it, the pool area is very nice and the gym is not very big but it’s fine

Liking it so far but there are a lot of things in our unit that didn’t get fixed before we moved in. I’m excited to see how it goes once they get fixed.

My fiancé and I are just moved in, but the move in process has been super easy since we don’t live near by, and the apartments are beautifully updated

They’ve been promising a new fence on our porches since March. They have gone thru 3 groups of people. I thought they were finally going to do mine and they go somewhere completely else. They did the back side of my building and the upper apartments. I signed on for another year because I was excited about having this. Being able to sit outside and see rather than look at plastic. I’m just disappointed in how long it’s taking.

Very cozy and quiet community in a great location. Some issues with the apartment on move in, but have loved living here! Feel safe and comfortable.

I’ve been living here for over 2 years. It’s an apartment complex. Nothing fancy, but it’s affordable. They’re slow to fix things though and have been working on the balconies for months now which has been less then pleasant.

Only bad thing about this place is that when I moved in and through out my short time living here I’ve needed lots of things fixed including a breaker box I’m still waiting to get fixed.

Reply from Vine on North Park

Not to bad of An apartment but the air conditioner doesn’t blow as cold. They cleaned the roof then left the mess on the front way of stairs. Just small stuff but not to bad of apartments.

Reply from Vine on North Park

Thought the appliances are a nice touch but it looks like they were in a rush t o finish. I've had little problems but this past weekend I'm having trouble with my ac. Put in a work order but I guess maintenance doesn't work on weekends. I guess it depends on the severity of it.

Reply from Vine on North Park

The place and location is great but some of the fixtures and a/c is not properly working. The are is nice and quiet even with being next to the pool. Lots of shade trees and lots of windows and lots of parking.

Reply from Vine on North Park

I love the trees all around. The landscape can use more work. Couple of units need new air conditioning. Need to spray for ants outside, never seen a pet control.

Reply from Vine on North Park

Vine on North Park has been nothing but amazing in their hospitality. They got me moved in when I needed, fixed everything that needed fixed within 24 hours. I feel very safe here! Thank you, guys!

Reply from Vine on North Park

Great community to live in. Overall apartments are big. All the basic facilities are available. Management is supportive. Surrounding area is really nice. The only thing is that the Apartments are a bit expensive.

Reply from Vine on North Park

We have been living here for 3 years. I love the location, the schools around the area, the neighborhood and the recently renovated pool, gym and office.

Reply from Vine on North Park

The staff is amazing! They've recently updated the property, and it's been wonderful to enjoy in it. Especially the gym, and the office room.

Reply from Vine on North Park

Nice community. Loving all the new renovations! Very clean, sleek and moderate looking. Clubhouse perks are great as well. Pool is clean and the area is very spacious and nice looking. Staff is very welcoming and friendly always a plus!

Reply from Vine on North Park

The office staff are wonderful and always there to help with a smile on their face. The service team memebers are quick and efficient. The team tearts your home as their own and they all go above and behind to make sure your taken care of.