So glad we found you. We love our new home. It feels like we live in the middle of the city. The amenities are amazing, staff is top notch and love having everything in the same building.

Wonderful management and great neighbors. Very safe community and dog lovers!!! Love it here!!!! We have been here almost one year and have signed another lease.

Love living here its a wonderful place to live. Close to everything. And everything the apartments have to offer is great love the fire pits.

We have really nothing to complain.... We would really love survaillance cameras on hallways and main parking lot though. Crime happends where ever we know that. Other than that everything is amazing experience

Awsome building Great staff!! Exceptional customer service !! Friendly neighbors . Immaculate facilities! Super fast responce for maintenance issues.

Every staff member treats us like family. Thank you for all you do for the community. The events planned for us, the maitinence, the gym and clubhouse. Super cool place for a family of 4

We are sad to move, we loved the vintage family and our apartment with all the amenities. It was a good amount of space for our family but we needed more outdoor space for our growing boys.

Melissa’s great personality is why we decided to get an apartment here. She was so helpful and so nice to us. We toured a few other properties, but Melissa was the reason we picked this one.

This place is amazing! I love everything about it! The staff, my neighbors, the vibe.... Everything. I’m so happy we chose this place. I would choose it again and again ❤️

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

So far, I’m really enjoying myself at Vintage at the Avenue. The interior is stylish and modern, the amenities are superb and the leasing office staff are extremely kind and helpful. Moving here is one of the best decisions I’ve made all year!💕

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Great location, modern housing, with great amenities, and a friendly staff. The gym is next level, and the nightly trash pickup is super convenient.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

The attentiveness of the employees here are the best I have ever experienced anywhere else! It is nice and quiet and a beautiful scenery....

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

So far we’ve only lived here for a few days but the apartment is beautiful, the staff is friendly, and the location is amazing. We are so excited to try out all of the cool amenities and we love living so close to the avenue and the interstate. The residents have been friendly and it’s not too noisy at night like some of the other apartments we’ve lived in. Parking can sometimes be difficult and visitors have to park far away, which is inconvenient for our guests.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Very clean and kept up well. Nice gym, beautiful pool, and the dog park is a huge bonus as a close alternative to wear some energy out of my puppers!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Good place and good stuff and good manager and but some of Neighbors bad some time but I like this place and I love to stay here if the price of rent some discount

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

The people living here do not clean up after their dogs. There is always pee in the elevator, and exiting the elevator. The carpets in the hallways are not kept clean. The management staff here is consistently changing the rules when it comes to parking, and switching out parking passes... it's just too much! The walls are too thin, I can always hear what's happening outside of my apartment. On the positive side, the staff is friendly (but disorganized), the maintenance staff is friendly and efficient, and there's always coffee available for me. That's a win!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Great friendly community! Nice pool with music, 2 different roof top views, 3 different gyms, ping pong table, bikes, free coffee and fun resident events! Living here is so enjoyable, peaceful, and worth every penny.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

I was relocating to Nashville to start a new job and I needed an apartment with guaranteed 24 hour approval notification instead of the out of state 3-5 business day approval. Melissa @ Vintage was amazing! I was given a tour and I fell in love with the place . The Vintage has met all of my expectations and more.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Very pleased with the staff and how friendly the service has been. The amenities are very well kept And the grounds look great. So far it’s been a pleasure to be a resident.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

I love this apartment!! Very clean and good environment. Properties are very fashionable. I don’t have any dissatisfaction. I would like to continue to live here!!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

I have enjoyed being a resident here so much, I signed a new lease. Nice neighbors, attentive management and outstanding maintenance team! Thanks Vintage at the Avenue!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

People let their dogs poop in the stairwell. People groom their animals in the stairwell. Some people have been rude. However, overall it’s decent.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Great location. The staff here is very knowledgeable about the property and always eager to help with any situation. The location is perfect. Convenient for shopping and hotel stays. This is not your typical apartment living, this is a place to call home. I love living here!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

It’s look awesome place to live, but I’m not living there yet. Still have some months to go, but I cant wait to start. Hope is a great community.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

My experience at the vintage has been great so far. Very welcoming, friendly neighbors and great service. The only thing I’ve been displeased with was the maintenance issue discovered the first night upon moving in and the way I was spoken to by office staff. Everything else has been great.