Good place and good stuff and good manager and but some of Neighbors bad some time but I like this place and I love to stay here if the price of rent some discount

The people living here do not clean up after their dogs. There is always pee in the elevator, and exiting the elevator. The carpets in the hallways are not kept clean. The management staff here is consistently changing the rules when it comes to parking, and switching out parking passes... it's just too much! The walls are too thin, I can always hear what's happening outside of my apartment. On the positive side, the staff is friendly (but disorganized), the maintenance staff is friendly and efficient, and there's always coffee available for me. That's a win!

Great friendly community! Nice pool with music, 2 different roof top views, 3 different gyms, ping pong table, bikes, free coffee and fun resident events! Living here is so enjoyable, peaceful, and worth every penny.

I was relocating to Nashville to start a new job and I needed an apartment with guaranteed 24 hour approval notification instead of the out of state 3-5 business day approval. Melissa @ Vintage was amazing! I was given a tour and I fell in love with the place . The Vintage has met all of my expectations and more.

Very pleased with the staff and how friendly the service has been. The amenities are very well kept And the grounds look great. So far it’s been a pleasure to be a resident.

I love this apartment!! Very clean and good environment. Properties are very fashionable. I don’t have any dissatisfaction. I would like to continue to live here!!

I have enjoyed being a resident here so much, I signed a new lease. Nice neighbors, attentive management and outstanding maintenance team! Thanks Vintage at the Avenue!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

People let their dogs poop in the stairwell. People groom their animals in the stairwell. Some people have been rude. However, overall it’s decent.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

Great location. The staff here is very knowledgeable about the property and always eager to help with any situation. The location is perfect. Convenient for shopping and hotel stays. This is not your typical apartment living, this is a place to call home. I love living here!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

It’s look awesome place to live, but I’m not living there yet. Still have some months to go, but I cant wait to start. Hope is a great community.

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

My experience at the vintage has been great so far. Very welcoming, friendly neighbors and great service. The only thing I’ve been displeased with was the maintenance issue discovered the first night upon moving in and the way I was spoken to by office staff. Everything else has been great.

I geniunely love the ambience and even if I miss home, we have a diverse community that makes me feel less homesick. Our neighbors are awesome and everything is in walking distance. The management and staff are so cool!

Reply from Vintage at the Avenue

It has been nothing but a pleasure living at the Vintage at the Avenue. The location is great for shopping, and dinnining. The on site workout facility is also great so I don't have to pay for a gym member ship anymore. The local shopping discounts are amazing as well.

Beautiful complex, and an amazing staff! Would definitely recommend this place to any of my friends! Melissa is the assistant manager, and she helped me with every aspect of the move in process. If it was up to me she would get a raise.

Awesome experience!!!makes me feel at home. Great location!! Awesome amenities. Friendly staff and neighbors. Hassle free application and lease .

This place is amazing, loving it already!!! Eve from the staff is so good! The apartments, the people, everything. Mu friends wants to come to live here too.

The location is great. Walking distance to everything. The staff is amazing and very helpful. Would love a larger dog area. Maybe with a small kiddy pool.

Our family loves living here, our boys feel at home with all the amazing friendly staff at the vintage and that means the most. Eve brought my boys popsicles while we were at the pool! So awesome!

The apartments are nice and we have no complaints regarding are specific apartment. Our biggest issue is the cleanliness of the community or lack there of. The stairwell is often cluttered with litter and always smells of urine, I assume from pets. This same urine is often left wet on the steps. I suppose this is our primary complaint. Dog waste on the property, sometimes even the concrete is still a problem sometimes but not like it used to be.

Week one finally in the books and let me tell you, it has been a great week. The staff has literally answered all my questions and had never failed in making me feel like I am wanted. The community is great, everyone here is so so nice. Even with having a one year old everyone is so cool by saying hello to him and letting him pet their dogs. 10/10. Always.

Awesome community, great amenities, perfect location, friendly staff. Only complaint is the noise level due to thin walls, I can hear my neighbors talking or vehicles being turned on in the morning.

Awesome place to live, great residents, great area...... love how quiet it is! Would recommend to anyone. The pool and grill area with the fire pit are a great place to unwind.

I had a great overall experience here at the vintage. It is a beautiful community. Nice and clean and the staff are great. And have a lot of events for the residents to make them feel like family.

No complaints but i wish there were more parcel lockers. It would also be nice if there was a faster resolution on some issurs i have had. But management is always helpful

the community as a whole we ALL should attend dog training as a group since we live in this community our fur babies needs to get along better.