I've lived here for 9 years. I have enjoyed my experience living here with little to no problems. The staff is friendly & accommodating...& the new upgrades are beautiful!

Overall it’s pretty nice, but with all the renovations lately it’s been a little loud. Also, when our counter tops were updated almost a month ago, they never reattached my roommates window and overall the work looks a little sloppy. My roommate asked for it to be fixed three times and it still hasn’t been reattached.

I have chosen to call The Harrison home for almost 3 years! The prices are affordable and the staff is always ready to answer questions or address concerns. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I've had various minor issues during my stay, but that is to be expected because we are all human!

The individual apartments themselves are nice. The pool and extra amenities are great if you use them. There have been multiple times that I have requested something to be addressed and they say they will come on a certain day to get it done, but then they don't ever show up. I have to lock my animal up all day while I'm at work so they do not let my pet out (which they have done before and I got a call from the microchip company my pet was outside) only to find out that they didn't come do the job as arranged and then i have to lock my pet up AGAIN. There is new management and new employees at the front and I do not feel that they are as personable as the previous staff. I used to walk in and they'd know my name and apartment number. Now I'm just a random tenant that pays them rent.

Great amenities including the pool, study room, free coffee and gym! The harrison is about 1 mile from JMU! The staff is really nice and very helpful!

Absolutely love The Harrison. The community is fantastic, the staff are really helpful and friendly, and our apartment is perfect for what we need.

Living at the Harrison has been a pleasure. We will be leasing for our 2nd year now. I like the security that is in place. The staff is very courteous.

I love living at the Harrison. I have been living here for about a year & I don’t plan on leaving any time soon. The remodeling they have done is awesome & I’m glad I chose the Harrison to live at.

Everyone here has been a blessing and truly helpful. Grateful for the location and the dog park. I wish there were more doggy bags/trash locations located throughout the property.

The staff is very friendly and responsive. The grounds and amenities are kept up very well. Love relaxing at the pool and am really enjoying the new upgrades. I’d recommend this complex to others.

It’s a a great atmosphere, quiet and very homey. Everyone is very friendly and the staff is very accommodating. The apartment is spacious and up to date.

I love living here. My dog loves the dog park. My apartment has a lot of natural lighting and a huge bathtub - the main 2 things I wanted. It feels safe. I love the pool area. Maintenance and staff are nice. It’s in town close to everything. It’s the perfect little home.

It’s very well managed, clean, and the maintenance are on point. The apartments are beautiful, everything from the appliances to the structure of the buildings.

Staff is incredibly attentive and quick to handle and and all issues with our units. The community is quiet and friendly. I have also enjoyed the newly renovated features!

My husband and I love it here because of it's location. Close to a park, eateries, and grocery store. We lived here before when it was called "Arium Parkside", moved and came back here because we loved it. Lots of changes since, for the better. Especially the maintenance crew are so nice and personable. As well as the staff in the office. Love it for the location and even more so now because of the staff.

Overall enjoyed living here. Parking isn't really great in the back of the complex. Also was not very happy about the short notices when my apartment was being renovated.

I really love my place...it has plenty of room for us...the staff is not only friendly but accommodating...maintenance personnel are very respectful to us

I love everything about vintage at the parke! The staff and residents are friendly, the living area is well kept, and I’m more than happy to call Vintage my home :)

I love the apartment itself, and for only ~500 square feet it’s a really nice set up. Everything is updated and the fans and faux wood floors are a great perk. I love the community too and walking around at night I feel safe. The value and location are excellent! You really can’t beat it!

Our resident experience, for the most part has been wonderful. People in office area are fantastic. & we love the renovation changes that are happening! Only thing I would change would be for the gate to work more than what it does. I feel like I’ve only had to use the gait 5 times in 6-7 months living here.

I have enjoyed this past year at Vintage and will be renewing in the fall. I feel that there are many positives and a few potential concerns worth noting. Positives: Professional and friendly staff, welcoming neighborhood environment, excellent family amenities for both children and pets, reasonable pricing for what is provided Potential concerns: building-adjacent parking is rare (though handicap spots seem available near buildings if needed), dog waste (they do not DNA test dogs for waste identification), occasional privacy issues (providing less than 24 hours notice of entry for planned renovations)

The staff at Vintage is always super helpful, kind, and always get maintenance issues fixed quickly! Our management team are the gems of the community and I’m so happy they’re on our side!

Move in was great and experience so far has been wonderful! I’m excited about raising my son here! Everyone seems so friendly and office staff is wonderful

The units are very nice, but parking is a major issue. I’m finding it increasingly more difficult to find a spot within a reasonable distance from my unit.

Okay okay to live, parking In back buildings aren’t the best, at all. Expect to park 3-4 buildings away if you live in the back and get home later in the evening.