I moved here last June and so far my experience here has been pretty good. I loved swimming during the summer and working out in the gym. The area is pretty nice and I love having the gated entry.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! The neighborhood is quiet and family friendly. My only wish is for resident only parking, it would help the parking difficulties around certain buildings.

Love everyone here. Staff is super friendly and very personable. The apartment grounds are always neat and tidy. Very beautiful place to live

Overall great staff, easy going and understanding. A few apartment ameneties different than previously shown. Very clean complex, fast repairs and responses.

The apartment layout is absolutely fantastic. Location is also great for my commute to work. Staff is also very friendly. There are plenty of areas for pets. Washers and dryers are included.

The Madison floor plan is awesome and the property is beautiful! The staff left us small but thoughtful "gifts" for moving in, excellent little touch!

Very happy living here. I love my apartment. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Grounds are nicely kept. If I hear of anyone looking for a nice place to live, I would gladly refer them to this community.

So far everything has been great. It seems like the people in our building all know each other which is nice since we moved from out of state and don't know really know anyone. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful.

Vintage at the Parke is a great place to live. Kind neighbors and if something is in need of repair the maintenance staff is right on it! I’m so happy to call it home.

Been living here for about almost a year now and so far my husband and I like it. We are not used to apartment living, so we are still adjusting. But really love that we are close to stores near by.

Nice & Modern Complex.. We got a pretty decent special for move-in . Neighbors are a tad noisy sometimes but only seems that way because the first floor walls are thin. overall a great place to stay.

Nice and quiet. Have enjoyed living here. Def would recommend others as well. I have children and the green space is perfect and the pool has always been clean.

Love this place!!! Everyone is really kind and friendly... Couldn't ask for a better place to live or raise your kids in Murfreesboro!!! Another plus is it's not far from any of the schools either!!!

For the most part the community is quiet. On occasion you will get the rowdy bunch. I think the outside appearance would look better if the bushes and trees were kept up. Maybe power wash the siding and new mulch

Grounds are kept well .Maintenance could handle issues a little bit faster. However I appreciate how well lit the buildings are at night. I also enjoy safety and security of living in gated community.

Everyone has been extremely helpful and friendly! It’s very clean and a great place to live! Office and maintenance are very quick to help and the amenities are awesome!

The units are nice but we pay to live in a gated community. The gate hasn’t worked in over 6 months. The trash compactor has been closed since before summer with no signs of opening back up.

The community and residents are nice. I’ve never felt unsafe or uncomfortable. I like the layout of the apartment. Maintenance is punctual and very nice!

My resident experience here is one of a kind. I have seen to places all over the world but I will definitely claim Vintage parke apartment as my favorite cause we guys are really fascinated my experience of living here. Safe, respectful, amazing ect... we guys are doing a wonderful Job here. Big shout to the office team, we are fantastic. Sincerely Yours.

Community events are rare. Nothing that is broke ever gets fixed. The apartments are nice but definitely overpriced. The office has difficulty communicating with residents.

Though it is a gated community, the gate has not been closed since May. At the beginning of September the gate was finally back up, but is not functioning correctly and twice I have been stuck in a line of cars trying to get in. Pretty disappointing.

Great place to live! Twenty/four hour gym is perfect for me since I work nights. Quiet neighborhood type feel that I love when looking for a place to live.

I love the apartment itself but PARKING is ridiculous. If I come home later than 6/7 the closest parking is the front office for building 7. It has in part to do with the ridiculous amounts of handicap spots and space that garages take up. An option may be to go ahead and assign each apt at least 1 parking spot so that residents have at least one spot near their door. I refuse to walk from the front all the way to the back just to have a parking spot for how much I pay to live here.

So far its great. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The neighbors are very nice. The apartment is comfortable and makes me feel at home...

Ruff start with Vintage at the Parke. Communication from the office staff is not all that great but ended up being really nice peoople. The apartments are pretty decent