My husband and I love it here because of it's location. Close to a park, eateries, and grocery store. We lived here before when it was called "Arium Parkside", moved and came back here because we loved it. Lots of changes since, for the better. Especially the maintenance crew are so nice and personable. As well as the staff in the office. Love it for the location and even more so now because of the staff.

Overall enjoyed living here. Parking isn't really great in the back of the complex. Also was not very happy about the short notices when my apartment was being renovated.

I really love my place...it has plenty of room for us...the staff is not only friendly but accommodating...maintenance personnel are very respectful to us

I love everything about vintage at the parke! The staff and residents are friendly, the living area is well kept, and I’m more than happy to call Vintage my home :)

I love the apartment itself, and for only ~500 square feet it’s a really nice set up. Everything is updated and the fans and faux wood floors are a great perk. I love the community too and walking around at night I feel safe. The value and location are excellent! You really can’t beat it!

Our resident experience, for the most part has been wonderful. People in office area are fantastic. & we love the renovation changes that are happening! Only thing I would change would be for the gate to work more than what it does. I feel like I’ve only had to use the gait 5 times in 6-7 months living here.

I have enjoyed this past year at Vintage and will be renewing in the fall. I feel that there are many positives and a few potential concerns worth noting. Positives: Professional and friendly staff, welcoming neighborhood environment, excellent family amenities for both children and pets, reasonable pricing for what is provided Potential concerns: building-adjacent parking is rare (though handicap spots seem available near buildings if needed), dog waste (they do not DNA test dogs for waste identification), occasional privacy issues (providing less than 24 hours notice of entry for planned renovations)

The staff at Vintage is always super helpful, kind, and always get maintenance issues fixed quickly! Our management team are the gems of the community and I’m so happy they’re on our side!

Move in was great and experience so far has been wonderful! I’m excited about raising my son here! Everyone seems so friendly and office staff is wonderful

The units are very nice, but parking is a major issue. I’m finding it increasingly more difficult to find a spot within a reasonable distance from my unit.

Okay okay to live, parking In back buildings aren’t the best, at all. Expect to park 3-4 buildings away if you live in the back and get home later in the evening.

We had a little difficulty with the room originally given to us, but they were quick to switch us to another room. Beautiful apartments and great kids park.

Nice Apartment Complex. Nice Clubhouse. Had a few things that needed fixed upon move in and had to be switched to a new apartment because of smoke smell but goodnsince then

I love living here! I feel safe, it's quiet, and people are kind. Whenever I've had an issue, they've worked quickly to resolve it. My experience here has truly been positive!

We’ve been here for a week now and LOVE it. Maintenance is wonderful, staff is wonderful, and our home is beautiful! The grounds are kept up so nicely, which is always a plus.

i love living at vintage at the parke. It feels safe, theres alot of grassy areas for my dog to play, there is alot of natural light, a huge bath tub and its just perfect.

I love it so far! The people are so nice. And the apartment is very cozy feeling with a real fireplace! And my dog loves the doggy park! And i love the porch

Absolutely love the community here at vintage at the parke. Everyone is very friendly, the neighborhood is well kept and maintained, and I would (and have) recommended this area to friends to check out if they’re looking for a potential living situation.

So far I had nothing but a great experience. Its a quiet non problematic neighborhood. The apartment is comfortable for everyone and it is in the perfect location.

Very friendly and welcoming! Made me feel apart of the community right from the start. The application process was made readily available. And they were smooth and prepared on the day I signed my lease!

I have been here for 8 months, and I have enjoyed staying here because it’s about 10-15 minutes away from my job. The neighborhood is quiet and all of my concerns were addressed promptly every time I had an issue.

I love living here! I have really tried to make this place a home and it helps when you have this type of community. Also, maintenance gets done super quick!

I moved here last June and so far my experience here has been pretty good. I loved swimming during the summer and working out in the gym. The area is pretty nice and I love having the gated entry.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! The neighborhood is quiet and family friendly. My only wish is for resident only parking, it would help the parking difficulties around certain buildings.

Love everyone here. Staff is super friendly and very personable. The apartment grounds are always neat and tidy. Very beautiful place to live