Move in was great and experience so far has been wonderful! I’m excited about raising my son here! Everyone seems so friendly and office staff is wonderful

The units are very nice, but parking is a major issue. I’m finding it increasingly more difficult to find a spot within a reasonable distance from my unit.

We had a little difficulty with the room originally given to us, but they were quick to switch us to another room. Beautiful apartments and great kids park.

Nice Apartment Complex. Nice Clubhouse. Had a few things that needed fixed upon move in and had to be switched to a new apartment because of smoke smell but goodnsince then

I love living here! I feel safe, it's quiet, and people are kind. Whenever I've had an issue, they've worked quickly to resolve it. My experience here has truly been positive!

We’ve been here for a week now and LOVE it. Maintenance is wonderful, staff is wonderful, and our home is beautiful! The grounds are kept up so nicely, which is always a plus.

i love living at vintage at the parke. It feels safe, theres alot of grassy areas for my dog to play, there is alot of natural light, a huge bath tub and its just perfect.

I love it so far! The people are so nice. And the apartment is very cozy feeling with a real fireplace! And my dog loves the doggy park! And i love the porch

Absolutely love the community here at vintage at the parke. Everyone is very friendly, the neighborhood is well kept and maintained, and I would (and have) recommended this area to friends to check out if they’re looking for a potential living situation.

So far I had nothing but a great experience. Its a quiet non problematic neighborhood. The apartment is comfortable for everyone and it is in the perfect location.

Very friendly and welcoming! Made me feel apart of the community right from the start. The application process was made readily available. And they were smooth and prepared on the day I signed my lease!

I have been here for 8 months, and I have enjoyed staying here because it’s about 10-15 minutes away from my job. The neighborhood is quiet and all of my concerns were addressed promptly every time I had an issue.

I love living here! I have really tried to make this place a home and it helps when you have this type of community. Also, maintenance gets done super quick!

I moved here last June and so far my experience here has been pretty good. I loved swimming during the summer and working out in the gym. The area is pretty nice and I love having the gated entry.

Friendly staff, always willing to help! The neighborhood is quiet and family friendly. My only wish is for resident only parking, it would help the parking difficulties around certain buildings.

Love everyone here. Staff is super friendly and very personable. The apartment grounds are always neat and tidy. Very beautiful place to live

Overall great staff, easy going and understanding. A few apartment ameneties different than previously shown. Very clean complex, fast repairs and responses.

The apartment layout is absolutely fantastic. Location is also great for my commute to work. Staff is also very friendly. There are plenty of areas for pets. Washers and dryers are included.

The Madison floor plan is awesome and the property is beautiful! The staff left us small but thoughtful "gifts" for moving in, excellent little touch!

Very happy living here. I love my apartment. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Grounds are nicely kept. If I hear of anyone looking for a nice place to live, I would gladly refer them to this community.

So far everything has been great. It seems like the people in our building all know each other which is nice since we moved from out of state and don't know really know anyone. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful.

Vintage at the Parke is a great place to live. Kind neighbors and if something is in need of repair the maintenance staff is right on it! I’m so happy to call it home.

Been living here for about almost a year now and so far my husband and I like it. We are not used to apartment living, so we are still adjusting. But really love that we are close to stores near by.

Nice & Modern Complex.. We got a pretty decent special for move-in . Neighbors are a tad noisy sometimes but only seems that way because the first floor walls are thin. overall a great place to stay.

Nice and quiet. Have enjoyed living here. Def would recommend others as well. I have children and the green space is perfect and the pool has always been clean.