So far its great. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The neighbors are very nice. The apartment is comfortable and makes me feel at home...

So far, I’ve had a great experience. The neighborhood is well kept, the neighbors are quiet. The pool are is great with plenty of chairs for everyone. So far so good!!

Been living here for about almost a year now and so far my husband and I like it. We are not used to apartment living, so we are still adjusting. But really love that we are close to stores near by.

Great place to live! Twenty/four hour gym is perfect for me since I work nights. Quiet neighborhood type feel that I love when looking for a place to live.

Grounds are kept well .Maintenance could handle issues a little bit faster. However I appreciate how well lit the buildings are at night. I also enjoy safety and security of living in gated community.

The community is nice and quiet. All of my neighbors are friendly. This is the nicest apartment I’ve ever lived in and the staff is awesome!

The apartment layout is absolutely fantastic. Location is also great for my commute to work. Staff is also very friendly. There are plenty of areas for pets. Washers and dryers are included.

So far everything has been great. It seems like the people in our building all know each other which is nice since we moved from out of state and don't know really know anyone. Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful.

Vintage at the Parke is a great place to live. Kind neighbors and if something is in need of repair the maintenance staff is right on it! I’m so happy to call it home.

My resident experience here is one of a kind. I have seen to places all over the world but I will definitely claim Vintage parke apartment as my favorite cause we guys are really fascinated my experience of living here. Safe, respectful, amazing ect... we guys are doing a wonderful Job here. Big shout to the office team, we are fantastic. Sincerely Yours.

Nice and quiet. Have enjoyed living here. Def would recommend others as well. I have children and the green space is perfect and the pool has always been clean.

Love everyone here. Staff is super friendly and very personable. The apartment grounds are always neat and tidy. Very beautiful place to live

Love this place!!! Everyone is really kind and friendly... Couldn't ask for a better place to live or raise your kids in Murfreesboro!!! Another plus is it's not far from any of the schools either!!!

I have enjoyed my experience at Vintage at the Parke apartments. All the staff have been so nice and helpful. I love the amenities, the pool, workout room. I like the people that live there, they also have very helpful. Katie Christian

I love everything about vintage at the parke! The staff and residents are friendly, the living area is well kept, and I’m more than happy to call Vintage my home :)

I love living here! I have really tried to make this place a home and it helps when you have this type of community. Also, maintenance gets done super quick!

My husband and I love it here because of it's location. Close to a park, eateries, and grocery store. We lived here before when it was called "Arium Parkside", moved and came back here because we loved it. Lots of changes since, for the better. Especially the maintenance crew are so nice and personable. As well as the staff in the office. Love it for the location and even more so now because of the staff.

Very happy living here. I love my apartment. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Grounds are nicely kept. If I hear of anyone looking for a nice place to live, I would gladly refer them to this community.

We’ve been here for a week now and LOVE it. Maintenance is wonderful, staff is wonderful, and our home is beautiful! The grounds are kept up so nicely, which is always a plus.

I love the apartment itself, and for only ~500 square feet it’s a really nice set up. Everything is updated and the fans and faux wood floors are a great perk. I love the community too and walking around at night I feel safe. The value and location are excellent! You really can’t beat it!

I love it so far! The people are so nice. And the apartment is very cozy feeling with a real fireplace! And my dog loves the doggy park! And i love the porch

Absolutely love the community here at vintage at the parke. Everyone is very friendly, the neighborhood is well kept and maintained, and I would (and have) recommended this area to friends to check out if they’re looking for a potential living situation.

Our resident experience, for the most part has been wonderful. People in office area are fantastic. & we love the renovation changes that are happening! Only thing I would change would be for the gate to work more than what it does. I feel like I’ve only had to use the gait 5 times in 6-7 months living here.

Very friendly and welcoming! Made me feel apart of the community right from the start. The application process was made readily available. And they were smooth and prepared on the day I signed my lease!

Love it here!!!! Everyone here is super friendly and nice. It is very clean, pool area is always clean. Playground and dog park always free from garbage, grass cut. Etc.