Stephanie is the best in the front office and definitely made my move easy and smooth. There are a few apartment problems (can't get in all doors, ground vault pops, etc) but otherwise it has been great here.

We are loving Vintage already! The move in process was such an ease and Stephanie was so accommodating! I am so proud to call this place home!

We just moved in yesterday and we already absolutely adore this place! Our apartment layout makes for spacious living. We feel so at home! The included amenities such as a pool, lounge areas, gym, club house, and valet trash pickup make the money spent on rent well worth it! The customer service from Austin has been unmatched as well.

Very nice Apartments. However, rooms are too small and I miss having a dining area for company. Also, the closests are too small and there is no onsite storage space.

Great place to stay. The property is well kept by the staff. Everyone in the leasing office are very friendly. The gym is amazing everything you could possibly need to stay fit.

We’ve lived at Vintage for about a month and love everything about it! The apartments are beautiful and brand new, and the office staff goes above and beyond to make sure that we are happy.

Although we just moved in, everything has been so great and I couldn’t ask for anything better. The staff here is great as they are always helpful with anything I need.

It has been a wonderful process so far! The facilities are gorgeous and the living spaces are perfect. Communication with the office staff is a little difficult but they are amicable.

This community is the most respectful place I have lived in. It’s been awhile since I’ve lived at a place where everyone respects your privacy and you as a person.

Beautiful apartment!! Very roomy and quiet! I love the color palette of the flooring, carpet and kitchen cabinets! The screened porch is wonderful to relax on without worrying about mosquitoes or lovebugs!

So far the service has been amazing, the place looks like a resort and the quality of life is amazing. I would highly recommend this place to friends and family

In love with this place! The location is perfect, the amenities are off the chain, the buildings are so clean, everyone is friendly, and the apartments are beautiful.

So far we have had excellent service here. Every time we go downstairs to ask for something they have exactly what we need &, having it be our first time living away from home this is amazing. I wish there was a clearer way to set up things in the post office because there have been multiple packages that I haven’t received notifications for because the set up process to get notifications hasn’t been smooth. Other than that everything is amazing, love it here!

The whole process while daunting was easier than expected and the community is beautiful. I can’t imagine living anywhere else and I highly recommend vintage winter park to anybody.

Process was smooth, minor snags but worked through nicely by Austin. Apartment is gorgeous and everything one needs. The Barbecue area is the hit but the pool is right behind it in standing. Love the gated community, adds a touch of security.

Since I moved here I'm having very unique experience. It's a a very nice place, the staff are amazing and very professional!! I love the amenities.

This is the absolute best apartment complex I have ever been too. Everything from the pool to the beautiful units, I am proud to make this place my home. I am sad for the day when I have to move back home!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

The experience has been great. The apartment has everything we need and the community has so many useful amenities. We’re very excited to try everything it has to offer.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

5 Star Community. I've never seen I better community. Beautiful property they provide excellent service it's like resort style living lots of amenities.

Clean, home feeling, great staff, security and amenities are great! I actually feel like I am getting what I pay for in a rental for once. Happy to live here

I just moved in on Wednesday, and so far everything has gone smoothly. The employees, as well as neighbors, have all been very friendly, and the apartment is beautiful. It is well lit, modern, and I love the large windows throughout. I am also very impressed with the gym and the many "hang out" areas throughout the complex. I would definitely recommend living here to a friend.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Just moved in this week. So far everything has been great. Love the amenities at this apartment complex. Gym is amazing and pool looks like a resort!

Absolutely great move in experience and lease process. Stephanie was awesome!!! Community is more of a resort than an apartment complex. Amenities are top notch.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Everything it’s been fine so far!! My husband and I love the leasing people because they have been super helpful and patience in every request/moment!!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

So far, its been a blast. Very quiet. Maintenance is helpful as well as staff in the office. I have had no problems with my apartment. Looking forward to the following months.