Moving into Vintage Winter Park was a great decision! The team has been helpful, prompt and friendly; making my move a seamless transition. The amenities are perfect for us and the hotel-style concept is exactly what I was looking for. I have already recommended this community to several friends and each guest that visits is very impressed by the property. We are extremely happy living here!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

This is a fabulous community with fantastic amenities and an outstanding team. Stephanie especially has continually gone out of her way to accommodate me and provide exceptional applicant and resident care. The entire team is extremely helpful and resourceful: Christina, Austin, Amanda and of course my leasing agent, Stephanie have made an already wonderful luxury apartment home even that much more appealing to move into. Additionally, this property has some stand-out features including pelton bikes and a rower in the gym and wine bar in the club room. I loved where I lived before, but I have to admit– I'm so happy with where I've moved to!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Walls thin you can hear everyone and everything compared to solis next door. Evrday dogs in the dog park attack each other outisde and make a loud commotion

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Very beautiful and full of things to do. Close to my school and very safe. Totally love my apartment. I recommend my friends and family to stay here.

Great staff, obsessed with my home. Thanks for being so helpful and on top of the request/ questions I have as a new resident. Love the pool!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Amanda and Stephanie were wonderful. I have had a lot of questions and they have always been so friendly and helpful. I had to change my move in date which included changing all of my utilities and renters insurance. With many snags along the way, everyone in the office was patient and made me feel very welcome upon move in.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Just amazing place to live My dream come true. Since november i start looking this place. There so many times and finally I moved to my dream place.. ❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Wonderful staff, helped me since day one and I have no complaints. They have answered all my questions when asked and I’m just glad to be resident in this beautiful amazing complex.

My apartment is amazing! I had to call maintenance once and they came on time and fixed the problem right away. Also, the leasing office called me when there was a package for me which was very helpful. Everyone is always willing to help out and I feel welcomed here. I'm looking forward to the pool area and gym, they are looking very nice. Austin was a great help with the lease and answered all questions I had and helped me a lot throughout the process. The hallway is always clean and the environment is so nice! I look forward to coming home everyday.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

This community is one of the best. I’ve felt super at home since I’ve moved in! There are so many perks to living here with the many amenities and the super great property managers! I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Without a doubt this complex is above and beyond anything else I’ve seen in the area! If you’re a college student then it’s perfect for you! School is 0.6 miles and Publix is 4 blocks away!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

The property is beautiful. Vintage Winter Park has friendly and helpful management staff. They were very helpful with the application process and