Great amenities, community, and affordable rent. Currently living in a Mead. High ceilings and fairly spacious. Big kitchen with a lot a cabinet space. Unfortunately, the apartment does not have a storage/utility closet. Instead, all of the storage space is in the laundry room. The apartment also does not have any LAN connections, which is a negative in any gamer's book. Overall great place.

Christina was very helpful during the move in process. We really appreciate her help and understanding. The community amenities are excellent.

I love it here, theres so much to do and everything is so beautiful. I love the kitchen, I have space to bake and the flooring is nice. The pool is the best part.

So far is been amazing! Great amenities and the staff is really friendly! We are really glad that we moved here. Now we won't go out anywhere, because there's so much to do here!

Love the community! All the staff is very knowledgeable and super helpful, the amenities are awesome, and the neighbors are super respectful!

The apartment community is clean and brand new. It has all the amenities you can think of. There is a dog park and dog spa for my puppy which is a plus!

This is ny first apt away from home and i love it! Everyone makes you feel at home and the apt is amazing and everything i wanted. I love the location and how its close to everything.

So far it’s been amazing here! The staff is wonderful too. The pool area is everything. This gym they have is amazing and so spacious too, I won’t need to have a gym membership anymore. Hopefully it stays this great even months down the line too :)

This place is great! the staff is super helpful and everything is brand new. It is located near a Publix and Target which is super convenient, and if you are a student you are close to the universities.

Vintage winter park is a great place. Everything is new so there’s no worry about serious maintenance issues and the like. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The common areas including the pool and gym are state of the art.

I love living here because my neighbors are wonderful, my kids play with security, Austin who works here in the office, gave us all the support necessary to make the application, always very polite and solve everything that is within his reach. Congratulations to the whole team at Vintage Winter Park, you make my life happier. Mr & Mrs. Melo

My favorite part about living here are the amenities and how clean they are kept. I love the layout of my apartment and love how friendly all of the staff are.

Amazing I have never have such a pleasant experience before with a community. From the beginning of me asking for information about the community and even after getting my keys to move in the experience has been amazing plus the community is super beautiful.

Great place! The only thing stopping me from giving it five stars is that I wish the pool was a bit colder and the app updated a bit faster. Other than that, everything else is awesome!

Clean and great amenities. Love my new apartment so far! Looking forward to using the pool and Starbucks coffee machine. My dog loves dog park and pet spa.

Great location, friendly neighbors, great amenities. Maintenance A + Clean, friendly, great staff members. Good for couples or single people

The team here is excellent and the amenities are really great. My only contention is that the wine bar has been disabled for about 2 months, rendering my Vintage card and the allocated funds on it useless. This amenity was one of the many selling points for me so I am eager to see it back up and running. Other than that, zero complaints; there are plenty of weekend events held here and the management team in the office has always gone above and beyond their call of duty to accommodate any needs that may arise for me.

It is nice, they love my feedback and take actions to rectify any scenarios. I enjoy the living space and and feel very safe here at The Vintage Winter Park.

So far everything has been great! The staff are incredibly nice, attentive and accommodating to all resident needs. The communal areas are kept extremely well maintained. Vintage at Winter Park is home!

The staff is friendly and welcoming, We couldn’t ask for a better experience! The coffee bar, the gym, and the pet spa/park are just added bonus of living at vintage.

It’s been great so far. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are fabulous. The pool is amazing and I’m super close to the dog park. I love the area, it’s so convenient being so close to Publix and Target.

5stars if it had a basketball court or a hot tub. Everything else is top notch. Good community nice apartments. Lights do go out a lot more than expected during storms.

The apartment and the amenities here are amazing. From the pool to the awesome gym to my spacious apartment. Also, the staff made the leasing process so simple and easy.

The building is new and very secure. It is easy to hear through the walls and any room besides the master is small. Outdoor porch is small but nice except it’s fully screened in with no exit door directly to the outside. There has been a few issues to fix but they have been taken care of promptly when notified except it has taken some time to put my name in the call boxes. Construction is still taking place affecting a few things. Valet trash container is small but I do understand there’s only so much trash that can be picked up. Free coffee in the common room is great as well as the games. Community days are cool. Pool is very nice. Gym is nice and great to have on location. Outdoor trees, grills, and lights are great. Dog park and grooming area is also great! Lots of amenities.

My smaller two bedroom apartment is more spacious than expected. I love the pool, so nice and cool! The recreation area is awesome and comfortable. Excellent work and collaboration spaces!