The concept of living here in this community in a clean environment is awesome. Problem is there are a lot of residents that do not care about where they live. Over the weekend when nobody’s here (Office personnel or maintenance ) there’s a lot of garbage left laying around, cigarette butts on the grounds and dog poop everywhere. When you put in a work order to have something fixed it seems like they have to come back to two and three times to get it right. The hall in the elevator frequently smell like marijuana . The carpets in the halls by the elevators and some apartments doors that have not been occupied yet are dirty. They are dirty either from contractors walking in and out with Dusty shoes or somebody spilling by something at entrance to the elevator. It seems grounds keeping never cleans the stuff up. The outside entrances to the buildings have several doors that do not close at all. Also the apartment itself seems to have some shady also the apartment itself seems to have some bad construction work when built for example the paint used to paint the apartments is hard to not mark up. I do love the grounds the swimming pool the dog park if it didn’t have so much poop in it. The dogs spa and and the gym do not get enough upkeep it is constantly out of dog treats and wipes for the machines ,seems like nobody checks to see if the stuff needs to be filled. I do love the apartment but I’m not impressed with the upkeep of the grounds. I don’t think that they’re ever going to solve the cigarette thing maybe they should have designated smoking areas?

I have enjoyed living here so far. The apartments are really nice and the community is well kept. The amenities offered are also great to have in the community.

Great place to live. They keep it nice and clean and the pool is beautiful. Only down sides are residents that don’t clean up after dogs and low flow toilets and showers.

I really enjoyed moving here the buildings are brand new and the staff and people are very nice I also enjoy the amenities there is on the property plus the coffee machine is always a go to for me :)

Quite simply the best apartment rental experience I’ve ever enjoyed! The move in was easy and hassle free. The application process was straightforward with no hidden loopholes or fees, and the community is.... well an absolute resort! Well done!

I like living at vintage winter park. The complex is very good. All areas is like new and preserved. My apartment is very new and beautiful also the location is very great. There are supermarkets near like publix and target also Full sail university is near. Vintage is a good place for full sail students

Great so far so good no complaints quiet nice family friendly dog friendly clean community free coffee the best part Secured mail when you are not able to pick it up on time

Amazing apartment complex! Sparkling clean pool with lap lanes, although I wish it was deeper than 5 feet. Apartments are large with all new appliances and attached screened-in patios (or balconies). There is a 24/7 gym with brand new equipment (like Peloton bikes) and a clubhouse that has a pool table, shuffleboard, and an Atari machine, as well as FREE coffee and hot chocolate out of a Starbucks machine. My only complaint is that you can hear your next-door neighbors music, as well as the people above you walking, but that would happen at any place.

Is been an amazing experience moving here, the staff are really nice and makes us feel welcome from the very beginning! Brandon are been amazing and patience answering all our questions... thanks!

So far so good. A couple of minor repairs were needed and a few other disturbances but all-in-all this is a wonderful place and very peaceful.

Wonderful amenities! The community is happy, peaceful, and relaxing, while still being lively and inviting! Lots of dogs to make your day better and awesome gym!

The community and staff at Vintage is friendly and inviting. Any maintenance issue that may arise is resolved quickly and completely. The units also have nice layouts.

Its a very nice and welcoming community, with a lot of cool events going on. The people seem very inviting and warm and respectful. I thouroughly enjoy living here.

Great place to live! Residents drive very dangerously (onto oncoming traffic) on the roundabout and I have almost been hit 3 times. Other than that it is a great community, fantastic amenities and I'm glad we moved here .

It’s been a very good experience so far. I feel safe to live here because of the security measures. It’s a very nice place to live in for your first apartment!

Well I think it’s beautiful I love everything about it! The smell thee facilities the finishing and I also really like that it’s brand new.

I've been here for a week and it had been great. Everyone has been super nice and helpful and the community is super safe. I really like it here and excited to stay.

It’s been amazing so far! Love this property! I’m loving the outdoor patio and grills. Awesome to have friends over at the club house and pool area.

It's been good so far just a bit noisy above me, I like the pool and gym area that's pretty cool. Also the hard wired internet is the fastest internet ive ever used so that pretty dope.

Beautiful community, professional, and friendly staff. It feels like I am living on a resort. Great place to come home to after a long/ hard day of work.

Really great place to live! The staff is so helpful and the amenities are amazing. Great location to get to school or downtown or the Winter Park area.

I love living at vintage at winter park apartments. The environment is very exceptional. And I love all of the amenities! The gym is my favorite part. Because I don’t have to drive far or leave the apartment to workout!

I feel happy to be here with my daughter and feel apart of a lovely Apt Community. Everyone from the residents to the staff have been so nice and friendly. I’m glad this is our new home.

It's been pretty good, not a lot to complaining about it. Friendly people, Quiet area. It's my first apartment but for a first one it's nice.

I love it here and I totally recommend people to come and live here. Everything is great and convenient. Everyone is friendly. Everyone has cute dogs.