Vintage Winter Park

4.6

4.6

The property is beautiful. Vintage Winter Park has friendly and helpful management staff. They were very helpful with the application process and
Without a doubt this complex is above and beyond anything else I’ve seen in the area! If you’re a college student then it’s perfect for you! School is 0.6 miles and Publix is 4 blocks away!
This community is one of the best. I’ve felt super at home since I’ve moved in! There are so many perks to living here with the many amenities and the super great property managers! I would definitely recommend living here.
My apartment is amazing! I had to call maintenance once and they came on time and fixed the problem right away. Also, the leasing office called me when there was a package for me which was very helpful. Everyone is always willing to help out and I feel welcomed here. I'm looking forward to the pool area and gym, they are looking very nice. Austin was a great help with the lease and answered all questions I had and helped me a lot throughout the process. The hallway is always clean and the environment is so nice! I look forward to coming home everyday.
Wonderful staff, helped me since day one and I have no complaints. They have answered all my questions when asked and I’m just glad to be resident in this beautiful amazing complex.
Just amazing place to live My dream come true. Since november i start looking this place. There so many times and finally I moved to my dream place.. ❤️❤️❤️
Amanda and Stephanie were wonderful. I have had a lot of questions and they have always been so friendly and helpful. I had to change my move in date which included changing all of my utilities and renters insurance. With many snags along the way, everyone in the office was patient and made me feel very welcome upon move in.
Great staff, obsessed with my home. Thanks for being so helpful and on top of the request/ questions I have as a new resident. Love the pool!
Very beautiful and full of things to do. Close to my school and very safe. Totally love my apartment. I recommend my friends and family to stay here.
Walls thin you can hear everyone and everything compared to solis next door. Evrday dogs in the dog park attack each other outisde and make a loud commotion