Vintage Winter Park

4.6

4.6

After being here for a few months now the walls are super thin I can hear anyone walking talking conversing from next to me, above me, underneath me you name it. Sad part is I know there’s nothing that can be done about that so I accept it but yet I have neighbors complain about things like vacuuming or “walking loud.” Apparently I have to tip toe while in my house or else they will file a noise complaint. Quiet hours after 10 although I don’t see that in the lease, which means if you’re talking to loud your also subject to a noise complaint. I feel like I am living in an elderly home.
At first everything was going quite well. The third of living here we got a noise complaint. They said we were moving furniture at 12 am. My family and I were fast asleep at that time. It is the room above us. It sounds like they are constantly moving stuff around and they walk heavy. I am getting the complaints! This situation needs to get fixed immediately.
To many dogs, most tenants don't pick up after them. No current pandemic relief offered and all amendaties are shut down while still paying the same priced rent.
The concept of living here in this community in a clean environment is awesome. Problem is there are a lot of residents that do not care about where they live. Over the weekend when nobody’s here (Office personnel or maintenance ) there’s a lot of garbage left laying around, cigarette butts on the grounds and dog poop everywhere. When you put in a work order to have something fixed it seems like they have to come back to two and three times to get it right. The hall in the elevator frequently smell like marijuana . The carpets in the halls by the elevators and some apartments doors that have not been occupied yet are dirty. They are dirty either from contractors walking in and out with Dusty shoes or somebody spilling by something at entrance to the elevator. It seems grounds keeping never cleans the stuff up. The outside entrances to the buildings have several doors that do not close at all. Also the apartment itself seems to have some shady also the apartment itself seems to have some bad construction work when built for example the paint used to paint the apartments is hard to not mark up. I do love the grounds the swimming pool the dog park if it didn’t have so much poop in it. The dogs spa and and the gym do not get enough upkeep it is constantly out of dog treats and wipes for the machines ,seems like nobody checks to see if the stuff needs to be filled. I do love the apartment but I’m not impressed with the upkeep of the grounds. I don’t think that they’re ever going to solve the cigarette thing maybe they should have designated smoking areas?
Very nice Apartments. However, rooms are too small and I miss having a dining area for company. Also, the closests are too small and there is no onsite storage space.
The apartment is pretty nice. The walls are really thin though so you can hear everything around you which makes It hard to sleep at night a lot.
Community has good amenities. Gym and swimming pool are very well maintained. Smoke free community. Plenty of parking space and ev charging stations.
Love the place and services but since they changed the split payment method my opinion has changed being an international student with limited ways of paying
Mail room needs to be a-little more organized. Anyone can get in there and take whatever they want to. Everything else has been great and easy going.
Living here has been great so far. The amenities are kept nice, my apartment is nice and the neighborhood seems safe. I have noticed some roaches from the air vents which I know aren’t from me since I am ocd clean and never leave anything out but other than that it’s been fine.