It’s been amazing so far! Love this property! I’m loving the outdoor patio and grills. Awesome to have friends over at the club house and pool area.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Really great place to live! The staff is so helpful and the amenities are amazing. Great location to get to school or downtown or the Winter Park area.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Great so far so good no complaints quiet nice family friendly dog friendly clean community free coffee the best part Secured mail when you are not able to pick it up on time

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

I've been here for a week and it had been great. Everyone has been super nice and helpful and the community is super safe. I really like it here and excited to stay.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Beautiful community, professional, and friendly staff. It feels like I am living on a resort. Great place to come home to after a long/ hard day of work.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

We love our apartment. The layout is perfect for us. The complex amenities also continue to be great and well laid out to be able to make use of them.

I think it is great so far. I enjoy how smooth the transition was from initial interest in signing the lease. I love that everything is done virtually.

I really enjoyed moving here the buildings are brand new and the staff and people are very nice I also enjoy the amenities there is on the property plus the coffee machine is always a go to for me :)

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Its a very nice and welcoming community, with a lot of cool events going on. The people seem very inviting and warm and respectful. I thouroughly enjoy living here.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Well I think it’s beautiful I love everything about it! The smell thee facilities the finishing and I also really like that it’s brand new.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Is been an amazing experience moving here, the staff are really nice and makes us feel welcome from the very beginning! Brandon are been amazing and patience answering all our questions... thanks!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

It's been good so far just a bit noisy above me, I like the pool and gym area that's pretty cool. Also the hard wired internet is the fastest internet ive ever used so that pretty dope.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Love it here, leasing office is so helpful and always willing to make sure you’re doing just fine! I love the modern look. Love the residents. Everyone is just so sweet and caring.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

I love living here because everything is luxurious. The people are friendly and there’s cute puppies everywhere. They have fun events and free coffee.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Best Apartment complex! The Nicest Administration Ever! Thank You for all your Help Always! Community Facilities, Business Center and Gym are The Best !

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

It has been great thus far. I have enjoyed the community and the amenities it offers. It is great for a new community but there are still somethings that need to be worked on.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

My experience thus far has been fantastic, certainly more than I would expect from an apartment complex, and especially one so reasonably priced!

Love living here! Everywhere is kept clean, maintained, and up to date. Love the giant dog park here and the pet spa. Perfect for bath time for big dogs.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

I moved in yesterday and LOVE it so far. The staff is so helpful, and everyone i've met so far is so friendly. I love how this community is so pet-friendly. It's been such a great way to meet people by walking my dog. Looking forward to a great 16 months here at the Vintage WP.

I like living at vintage winter park. The complex is very good. All areas is like new and preserved. My apartment is very new and beautiful also the location is very great. There are supermarkets near like publix and target also Full sail university is near. Vintage is a good place for full sail students

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Quite simply the best apartment rental experience I’ve ever enjoyed! The move in was easy and hassle free. The application process was straightforward with no hidden loopholes or fees, and the community is.... well an absolute resort! Well done!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

It’s been a very good experience so far. I feel safe to live here because of the security measures. It’s a very nice place to live in for your first apartment!

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

Love the apartment! Love the amenities!! Love Vintage at Winter Park! The best! The staff is awesome, very friendly, they provided us with all the information and when we got the apartment is was very clean.

I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Stephanie and she was awesome! I relocated here from GA and had never seen the community and when it was time to move in she took her time showing us around the community, answering questions, making sure we were good! I appreciate her going over and beyond! The community is like like on a resort with a gym in it. I'm grateful for having the opportunity to live here.

Reply from Vintage Winter Park

I love it here and I totally recommend people to come and live here. Everything is great and convenient. Everyone is friendly. Everyone has cute dogs.