So far everything has been great! The staff are incredibly nice, attentive and accommodating to all resident needs. The communal areas are kept extremely well maintained. Vintage at Winter Park is home!

The staff is friendly and welcoming, We couldn’t ask for a better experience! The coffee bar, the gym, and the pet spa/park are just added bonus of living at vintage.

This is a great place to live and its a safe community, lots of friendly people and top amenities. I recommend Vintage as a place to reside for everyone.

Being here for about 2 weeks. My wife and I loved the apartment, and the community. The pool is really nice. We only had a few minor issues (dishwasher not working, and some ant problem in the apartment), but everything else had been good.

Great location, friendly neighbors, great amenities. Maintenance A + Clean, friendly, great staff members. Good for couples or single people

My wife and I really loved the location, amenities and design of the Vintage Winter Park community. The staff has been great, especially Christina - she has gone above and beyond to ensure a smooth move-in process for us.

I love how everything here is so organized and it just makes me feel like I live in a whole community. Definitely would recommend this place

So far it’s been amazing! The people here is polite and I feel secure. All the amenities are new and you can always find a spot free everywhere.

It's an amazing community with many amenities. The people are great and the staff is wonderful. There are even fun community get togethers.

Everything here is absolutely beautiful and the process to move was made simple for me. Also, all the staff was very kind in helping me move. This is my first time living away from my family and I feel just as safe here.

Clean and great amenities. Love my new apartment so far! Looking forward to using the pool and Starbucks coffee machine. My dog loves dog park and pet spa.

Christina was very helpful during the move in process. We really appreciate her help and understanding. The community amenities are excellent.

I love it here, theres so much to do and everything is so beautiful. I love the kitchen, I have space to bake and the flooring is nice. The pool is the best part.

So far is been amazing! Great amenities and the staff is really friendly! We are really glad that we moved here. Now we won't go out anywhere, because there's so much to do here!

Love the community! All the staff is very knowledgeable and super helpful, the amenities are awesome, and the neighbors are super respectful!

The apartment community is clean and brand new. It has all the amenities you can think of. There is a dog park and dog spa for my puppy which is a plus!

This is ny first apt away from home and i love it! Everyone makes you feel at home and the apt is amazing and everything i wanted. I love the location and how its close to everything.

So far it’s been amazing here! The staff is wonderful too. The pool area is everything. This gym they have is amazing and so spacious too, I won’t need to have a gym membership anymore. Hopefully it stays this great even months down the line too :)

This place is great! the staff is super helpful and everything is brand new. It is located near a Publix and Target which is super convenient, and if you are a student you are close to the universities.

Vintage winter park is a great place. Everything is new so there’s no worry about serious maintenance issues and the like. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The common areas including the pool and gym are state of the art.

I love living here because my neighbors are wonderful, my kids play with security, Austin who works here in the office, gave us all the support necessary to make the application, always very polite and solve everything that is within his reach. Congratulations to the whole team at Vintage Winter Park, you make my life happier. Mr & Mrs. Melo

My favorite part about living here are the amenities and how clean they are kept. I love the layout of my apartment and love how friendly all of the staff are.

Amazing I have never have such a pleasant experience before with a community. From the beginning of me asking for information about the community and even after getting my keys to move in the experience has been amazing plus the community is super beautiful.

We really love our apartment. The layout is perfect for us and very spacious. All the amenities that are offered are great, very useful and unique.

It’s been great so far. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are fabulous. The pool is amazing and I’m super close to the dog park. I love the area, it’s so convenient being so close to Publix and Target.