I love living here! The pool makes me feel like I’m at a resort for vacation. Any time I have a problem it is resolved quickly & professionally.

Reply from Virage

Everything has been great except for the gym. Most of the cardio equipment has been broken for months making it hard to workout especially when the only two pieces of cardio equipment that work are being used

Reply from Virage

We love our new apartment! Move in was smooth, the staff are friendly, and the amenities are plentiful. We also have 2 dogs and they are loving it here too!

Reply from Virage

The building is beautiful and the residents are super friendly. Amenities are awesome with the exception of the fire pits which do not work.

Reply from Virage

Great staff and maintenance. Apartments are beautiful. Walls are thin. I can hear my next door neighbors sometimes and my upstairs neighbors very well.

Reply from Virage

Move in was a smooth transition. Ed was on top of everything and great help. The unit was clean when I arrived. They need to have a loading dock near the parking garage for easy move in from the Memorial Dr. side.

Reply from Virage

LOVE this community! The office is always so friendly when we have any questions or concerns. Might I add concerns are of the absolute minimum. The apartment homes are beautiful and residents are genuine and friendly. We looked at 10+ apartment buildings and haven't any regrets about signing a lease here. Special thanks to the staff for making it an exceptional experience for residents. I just wish there were more apartment gatherings to mingle!

Reply from Virage

Very pleasant. Atmosphere is good. I like the fact that there is a guard at the garage gate, that makes us feel secured. The community is globally clean. The frequent happy hour are very enjoyable !

Reply from Virage

For the amount of wonderful pet traffic, this building is always clean and smells great! Love the landscape and monthly activities. Great place to live!

Reply from Virage

I love the virage. The only complaint I have is the small amount of visitor parking. I think if visitors are allowed in the gate and can park on the 6th floor then there needs to be a key pad box outside the glass door by the elevators.

Reply from Virage

The move in process was super easy. The leasing staff answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The ATT cable and internet install was disappointing and a slow process.

Reply from Virage

Overall a good experience. Leasing staff were a little difficult to get in touch with after I submitted my application (took about a week to get approval).

Reply from Virage

Lovely place! Very comfortable and safe. Very attentive staff. The apartments are very nice and always get compliments from my visiting friends.

Reply from Virage

Staff is super nice and helpful, moving in was super easy! Events are well organized by the staff members, very excited to to start living here and seeing what other amazing surprises and events the Virage has in store !

Reply from Virage

This place is amazing! The people is friendly and everything is always so clean! Also, the neighborhood is pretty and safe, and the location is just perfect!

Reply from Virage

Apartment building is starting to show it's age. Maintenance respond quickly and do a decent job, though don't give feedback on what actually had to be done. Floors are either a little thin or our upstairs neighbor is super loud - could be both. Location is great and we have enjoyed living there.

Reply from Virage

Leasing staff was very professional and timely in giving us a tour of the property and the available units. They really took our criteria into consideration and made us feel welcome and respected.

Reply from Virage

We love living here. Our apartment is beautiful and has a perfect location. The staff is nice and friendly. Can’t believe how easy and fast was the process! We got our room the same day with a excellent price!!

Reply from Virage

I don't have right now any experience with virage as resident. But I am looking forward receive great experience in this community and this place and this staff.

Reply from Virage

Good residence, nice staff and good amenities. But the lease prices can changed in a large range (+12% this year), and internal rules are not respected by some residents as far as cleanliness is concerned (leave their drinks on the parking lot, don't clean after their dog in the corridors...)

Reply from Virage

Great community! Super dog friendly! Close to downtown Houston. Love the pool and outside area! A wonderful place to live - very secure! Great location!

Reply from Virage

I've been at the Virage for about six months now. I enjoy the location most of all because it is an easy drive into downtown, and all the major highways are easily accessible. Noise from above unit is a problem.

Reply from Virage

Just moved in and the process went very smoothly. Complex is very clean I always see people cleaning the floors, the sidewalks, and elevators always smell clean. I've only been here for a week but I enjoy living here.

Reply from Virage

The apartment has a great location and it kept up well on the inside. I had a few issues while moving in and with the office. Great place to live if you have a dog!

Reply from Virage

The Virage is the cleanest apartment community I have ever lived at. The staff is really nice, and the location is great. I will renew my lease for a third time this summer.