Virage

Wow wonder staff & facilities. I really love the gym and Yoga classes. Once you see this place you won’t leave it. I give the Virage five stars!
Great overall experience. Fast and attentive staff and maintenance. My only complaint is the elevators that continuously break! Replace them already.
Absolutely love Virage, the location, amenities, unit and staff are top notch! Made the right choice choosing my first Htown apt here! As a recent transplant loving my home away from home is mandatory!
i'M NEW AND THE SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE STAFF BODES FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE ONCE I MOVE IN . Everybody is courteous and ready to solve any problems that a resident could face.
I’ve lived at the Virage for 3 years and it has been great! The community is very calm and safe, the office is very responsive to any questions or concerns, and it’s and overall great place to live!
Just moved in earlier this month. Great experience so far, great amenities, new appliances, friendly neighbors! Had to use the lounge for a few days until I got my wifi set up, definitely glad it's 24/7 and a nice space to hang around in!
Leasing staff #1 very nice and helpful. Property location close to parks and restaurants. I have a wonderful apartment with a view of the garden.
We just moved in and couldn’t be more happy! Everyone is very nice and helpful. The apartments are beautiful and it’s the perfect place for us! Thank you all!
Great value for the price! Apartment homes are nice, safe property with gated entry and security. Community areas could be better maintained.
Amazing service! Very friendly and quick to respond to all maintenance and package pick up needs. The property is very clean and have never had any issues during my 5 yrs of living here