Great community. The location is fantastic. The apartment itself has a great layout. I am very glad we chose to move here. So far this has been a good decision.

Reply from Virage

Almost perfect- moving in was tough as their was only one loading dock. Love the staff, love the amenities, love the location (Starbucks is across the street) — so far so good!

Reply from Virage

The facilities are very nice and the community’s residents are wonderful. I enjoy the finishings in the apartments and the gym. He parking garage is also safe with the gate code and I like how you can park right on your floor.

Reply from Virage

The Virage is a great apartment complex. They have workout classes in the lobby which are definitely a good workout. The amenenties are all great!

Reply from Virage

My experience with applying and setting up my lease was very easy. I completed the whole process while out of the country. I was able to apply online and send all documents online or email directly, plus pay all fees. This helped me from the risk of not securing the unit I wanted by having to complete the process in person.

Reply from Virage

The initial visit meeting and leasing process was easy and stress free. The staff was very friendly and well informed on the complex and leasing options.

Reply from Virage

I just signed a lease with the Virage and the process was very smooth. Leasing agents were very helpful. I look forward to moving in next month!

Reply from Virage

Virage is a great place to live. Great location in a great city. I always say that it is 10-15 minutes from everything. Management has been great and really responsive.

Reply from Virage

The apartments location is great and the neighborhood is safe. The amenities are awesome! They have workout and yoga clases for free! Also, the apt are beautiful

Reply from Virage

Community, location and amenities are great. It’s quiet and clean. There’s lots of parking, but not always on my floor- which can be a pain.

Reply from Virage

I love living at The Virage, management is always so nice and on top of things. Also if you have a dog there are tons of spaces to walk your pup and it’s never crowded. Best pet friendly apartment I have found.

Reply from Virage

After living here for about five months, we are extremely pleased that we chose the Virage to begin our adventure in a new, big and overwhelming city. The neighborhood feels separated from the city which we like, and the community here at the Virage is quiet, relaxing, and low-key. Fun gatherings once a month and a popular pool on the weekends give us opportunities to socialize with other residents, and we have made many friends in the building already. Thanks Virage!

Reply from Virage

We have lived at the Virage for a little over 3 years now & have had nothing but great experiences. Management has been very helpful in time of need and quick to respond. We especially love the roof top deck and pool area!

Reply from Virage

I just moved in, and the moving process was seamless. The amenities are incredibly nice, and the rooftop patio is my favorite. The front desk was always helpful with all of our questions, and any maitenance requests have been handled immediately.

Reply from Virage

I am very impressed with the Asst Manager, Ed and Manager, Christian . They did everything possible to make my move and living experience here very stress-free and wonderful. I would recommend the Virage to anyone! Five Stars all the way.

Reply from Virage

I love living here! The pool makes me feel like I’m at a resort for vacation. Any time I have a problem it is resolved quickly & professionally.

Reply from Virage

Everything has been great except for the gym. Most of the cardio equipment has been broken for months making it hard to workout especially when the only two pieces of cardio equipment that work are being used

Reply from Virage

We love our new apartment! Move in was smooth, the staff are friendly, and the amenities are plentiful. We also have 2 dogs and they are loving it here too!

Reply from Virage

The building is beautiful and the residents are super friendly. Amenities are awesome with the exception of the fire pits which do not work.

Reply from Virage

Great staff and maintenance. Apartments are beautiful. Walls are thin. I can hear my next door neighbors sometimes and my upstairs neighbors very well.

Reply from Virage

Move in was a smooth transition. Ed was on top of everything and great help. The unit was clean when I arrived. They need to have a loading dock near the parking garage for easy move in from the Memorial Dr. side.

Reply from Virage

LOVE this community! The office is always so friendly when we have any questions or concerns. Might I add concerns are of the absolute minimum. The apartment homes are beautiful and residents are genuine and friendly. We looked at 10+ apartment buildings and haven't any regrets about signing a lease here. Special thanks to the staff for making it an exceptional experience for residents. I just wish there were more apartment gatherings to mingle!

Reply from Virage

Very pleasant. Atmosphere is good. I like the fact that there is a guard at the garage gate, that makes us feel secured. The community is globally clean. The frequent happy hour are very enjoyable !

Reply from Virage

For the amount of wonderful pet traffic, this building is always clean and smells great! Love the landscape and monthly activities. Great place to live!

Reply from Virage

I love the virage. The only complaint I have is the small amount of visitor parking. I think if visitors are allowed in the gate and can park on the 6th floor then there needs to be a key pad box outside the glass door by the elevators.