I'm very happy with the building, my apartment, and the location. The staff is good about notifying residents of construction, broken elevators, etc. Sometimes the staff can be a little rude and hopefully the package situation will improve with the new system.

Virage is in a great location in Houston. It is a simple 10-15 minutes drive to all of the hot spots in town. Overall this has been a great place to live for the past couple of year.

Everything has been excellent so far. Friendly and helpful management, beautiful community center with lots of amenities, and the apartment is great for a reasonable price.

I am a new resident, moving-in in a couple weeks. I am very excited to join the Virage. It seems like a great community nestled in the perfect neighborhood. Should be a great fit for me and my lifestyle.

Absolutely love it here! From the staff to the actual apartment. Amazing pool, great fitness center and I love the roof top patio. Love all the dogs here and the dog park.

Moved in two weeks ago and loving it. Clean..friendly enviroment and the office staff are always very kind and helpful. I highly recommend this complex.

The Virage community has been great thus far! I love the free workout classes offered and the rooftop area. Maintenance has been great and quick to reply to any requests we’ve had.

Very nice community, lovely neighbours and an efficient mangement and maintenance team. Amenities are descent and always accessible and clean.

Excellent infrastructures, very helpful and warm staff, good activities (calendar very useful), clean overall. Mail service is disappointing however as half of my letters have been lost so far. Not sure whose fault it is though.

This apt community is great so far! Been here for a year and have renewed my lease. It’s quiet, staff is very approachable, and maintenance is quick. The main change I suggest is ensuring that the treadmills work to their full capacity all the time. Can be kind of frustrating to see all the equipment being used when 2 of the treadmills are down.

I love living here it is the best place ever it has fun people and fun things to do and the people that work there are so nice and helpful in all maggers

The managers are extremely accommodating and very friendly. The property is kept very well. And, all of the units are beautiful and nice to live in.

Maintenance has been quick to respond. Great amenities. A little noisy at times. We can head our upstairs neighbors. Parking can be difficult.

Love the facilities and the environment is always clean. Our flat was not ready for move in but we got one day off our rent. Very nice and updated appliances and kitchen

I have been very pleased so far with the apartment community. Things are well kept and clean. It's usually quite and drivers in the parking garage are curtious.

Great! Love it here. Would recommend to all my friends. Beautiful, roomy apartment, friendly helpful staff. Prestigious address and facility at a good price.

The apartment is really nice and they have good events but small things like parking and getting in touch via email for the office can get annoying.

The Virage is a great community, in an even better location. It is like living at an all inclusive resort - you don't really want to hang out in your apartment due to all the fun amenities! Highly recommend this community, and very competitively priced

Excellent service! Leasing process was easy and convenient. Staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Made my decision easy to pick this place!

Some people at the office don't try too hard to help out with problems. Love the apartment and amenities. Maintenance is very good too. Water pressure in shower is very low.

We are enjoying living in the Virage. We are impressed with maintenance services and the monthly community events. Also the location is excellent.

Great location, great people, great service, great apartments. Parking can sometimes be an issue, but if you don't mind parking on the top level it's no big deal.

The staff at Virage have been very helpful in the application phase as well as describing the move-in process. The moving-in process has been very smooth so far and I am hoping the physical move is the same. Thanks.

Staff is very friendly and apartments are nice, only drawback is lack of maintenance responsiveness. I asked for something to be fixed over a month ago and have periodically checked in to see when it would happen. Still no maintenance :-(

Virage is a great community to live in. I have many friends that love their apartments, which made me decide to move there as well. Beautiful apartments!