Maintenance has been quick to respond. Great amenities. A little noisy at times. We can head our upstairs neighbors. Parking can be difficult.

Love the facilities and the environment is always clean. Our flat was not ready for move in but we got one day off our rent. Very nice and updated appliances and kitchen

I have been very pleased so far with the apartment community. Things are well kept and clean. It's usually quite and drivers in the parking garage are curtious.

Great! Love it here. Would recommend to all my friends. Beautiful, roomy apartment, friendly helpful staff. Prestigious address and facility at a good price.

The apartment is really nice and they have good events but small things like parking and getting in touch via email for the office can get annoying.

The Virage is a great community, in an even better location. It is like living at an all inclusive resort - you don't really want to hang out in your apartment due to all the fun amenities! Highly recommend this community, and very competitively priced

Excellent service! Leasing process was easy and convenient. Staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Made my decision easy to pick this place!

Some people at the office don't try too hard to help out with problems. Love the apartment and amenities. Maintenance is very good too. Water pressure in shower is very low.

We are enjoying living in the Virage. We are impressed with maintenance services and the monthly community events. Also the location is excellent.

Great location, great people, great service, great apartments. Parking can sometimes be an issue, but if you don't mind parking on the top level it's no big deal.

The staff at Virage have been very helpful in the application phase as well as describing the move-in process. The moving-in process has been very smooth so far and I am hoping the physical move is the same. Thanks.

Staff is very friendly and apartments are nice, only drawback is lack of maintenance responsiveness. I asked for something to be fixed over a month ago and have periodically checked in to see when it would happen. Still no maintenance :-(

Virage is a great community to live in. I have many friends that love their apartments, which made me decide to move there as well. Beautiful apartments!

I really enjoy living here so far. Clean, and everyone on staff is very friendly! The other residents are not rude and noisy, and there seem to be a lot of fun mixer events to meet people

I absolutely love living here! The apartments are beautiful, the staff is friendly and my neighbors are all fantastic. Plus the complex is super dog friendly which is great for me and my pup. Im so excited to be spending a second year here.

Great service. Staff is always helpful. No complaints. If ever an issue, reach out to front office. Amenities are a nice bonus at this complex.

I love living at the Virage! The staff is so nice and always helpful when I have questions. The rent is a great price for what is included in it.

The community is well kept, the dog park areas need some work - they are often very muddy and messy. We have had some issues with getting/ sending packages but lately that has gotten better.

Amenities in the apartment have been kept so clean and high quality. If I may raise a service which includes points to be improved, the coffer service in the business center, which some time run out coffee.

Great location right by Memorial and Bayou Park. The staff is great and very helpful. Amenities are also great. If you want quiet I would recommend renting a unit away from the pool or common areas. The sound does travel. They also have community events during each month which is a great way to get to know your neighbors.

Noise level , walls are thin , dog owners not picking up after their pets , however work orders are expedited quickly , like the monthly events

I have not moved into my apartment yet, but my experience has been great. The staff has been very friendly and easy to work with. I'm very excited to move in and and enjoy everything The Virage has to offer!

Virage is a great complex in one of the best areas of Houston. The staff is extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend others to check it out.

Cleanliness of the community hallways and speedier response to online submissionof work orders would improve the overall apartment community rating

No soundproofing in apartments, loud banging doors to entrances of building, late-night screaming in courtyard (2:30am), bright lights on all night in courtyard, community coffee machine always broken down, dog feces in hallways.