The community is well kept, the dog park areas need some work - they are often very muddy and messy. We have had some issues with getting/ sending packages but lately that has gotten better.

Amenities in the apartment have been kept so clean and high quality. If I may raise a service which includes points to be improved, the coffer service in the business center, which some time run out coffee.

Great location right by Memorial and Bayou Park. The staff is great and very helpful. Amenities are also great. If you want quiet I would recommend renting a unit away from the pool or common areas. The sound does travel. They also have community events during each month which is a great way to get to know your neighbors.

Noise level , walls are thin , dog owners not picking up after their pets , however work orders are expedited quickly , like the monthly events

I have not moved into my apartment yet, but my experience has been great. The staff has been very friendly and easy to work with. I'm very excited to move in and and enjoy everything The Virage has to offer!

Virage is a great complex in one of the best areas of Houston. The staff is extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend others to check it out.

Cleanliness of the community hallways and speedier response to online submissionof work orders would improve the overall apartment community rating

we just moved in last week and so far we are very impressed with how clean and well taken care of everything is. The gym is wonderful and we cannot wait to use the rooftop patio!

I love living at the Virage. The front office is attentive, the gym is great for personal workouts, the pool is fun during the summer and the maintenance is done quickly.

Community is very nice. Friendly staff and people. Community is very nice. Friendly staff and people. Community is very nice. Friendly staff and people.

This is my initial feedback during the leasing process. I am very happy with the knowledge that was shared about the community. Could improve in hospitality and information availability for new renters.

Reply from Virage

Great great Great great Great great Really enjoy it. Can't wait to move in. Should be fun. Can't wait to be in town. Gonna be fun. Excited to love tgere

Reply from Virage

Being new to Houston, My husband and I took a lot of care and research into choosing the perfect place. Not only is Virage in an amazing location (close to everything), the staff and maintenance team make this place feel like a true home. Their amnemities are top of the line as is their finishings within the apartment itself. I highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from Virage

Virage is great community. Great location. 10 Minutes from everything. Not too urban. Rice Military feels like a suburb, but is still close to downtown.

Reply from Virage

The Virage is a great place to live! Nice area and quick to get to everything. I have had no issues since moving here and will definitely recommend to friends.

Reply from Virage

It's a great place to live. The location is prime, your neighbors are friendly, and the staff is courteous. Events in the club room are frequent and fun!

Reply from Virage

People need to pick up after their pets. I have two dogs and I always clean up after them. Unfortunately others do not have the same mentality and they don't clean up their dogs' poop.

Reply from Virage

Friendly and welcoming staff! Great with mail and packages. Improvement ideas: Gym equipment fails and doesn't get fixed very quickly, noise from floors above, trash chute sometimes broken

Reply from Virage

I love living at the Virage! The location is perfectly located with entertainment, food, and shopping within a few miles.The staff is so polite and extremely helpful.

Reply from Virage

Great place! Staff very friendly, close to memorial park and bike paths. The gym and pool are lovely. Gym has a lot of great equipment. The apartments around are very quiet you can hardly hear your neighbors and hallways are also quie. There is a really nice dog park for people that have dogs on the property site. Valet trash pickup 6 days out of the week and proper also has a beautiful rooftop overlooking the city with comfy chairs and tables. Great apartment living.

Reply from Virage

I love Virage, it is a very friendly and convenient place to live! The complex is very pet friendly and even encourages brining pets! The management is extremely helpful

Reply from Virage

I truly enjoy the community in which I reside in. Also I love the close proximity to surrounding Houston attractions, the only place that could be referring to would be the Virage

Reply from Virage

Everything is great after you adjust to the noise travel in the halls. Staff is very understanding and easy to work with. The amenities and activity colander for residents is packed with fun things to do all month

Reply from Virage

So far so good! Leasing staff has been helpful and accommodating to each request I have had. Move-in process thus far has been smooth and stress free.

Reply from Virage

Great place to live. Quiet and clean. Minus half of a star for garage clicker not working and several maintenance issues at move in. Maintenance was quick to resolve most issues.