Great service from Steven. He even went to the apartment and took pictures/a video of the apartment because I wouldnt make it in for a visit.

Great staff who is attentive to their residents. Monthly community social events are a fun, social way to meet your neighbors, and weekly yoga classes are an extra bonus.

Reply from Virage

People are great, the cleaning of the building is my only concern- not enough cleaning crew employees- they should have staff working 7 days a week.

Reply from Virage

A great community of people! I love getting to know neighbors (and their pets) at community events put on by the property. The amenities are awesome!

Reply from Virage

Its Great! I enjoy the location, the facilities and the over building. Workout room has enough equipment and the Amazon drop boxes are awesome!

Reply from Virage

Amazing so far, and the staff is very helpful as I’ve moved from a different country with very little furniture and the staff was very helpful is taking in the deliveries. The place itself is beautiful!

Reply from Virage

Look forward to moving in soon. Front office staff was fantastic in the process. Only reason it's 4 stars because there's always room to improve!

Reply from Virage

Our leasing and move-in experience was seamless. The staff were all very professional and kind. Our unit was extremely clean when we arrived and everything was ready for us to move in.

Reply from Virage

Everything is great about the Virage! The pool is a beautiful area and nice place to hang out. The monthly activities are a nice feature. Overall, it is a nice place to live. The only down fall is, I have had 4 packages get lost and I never received them and the office is closed when I leave for work and when I get home from work, so you have to wait until Sunday's to get your packages if you don't want them left by the front door.

Reply from Virage

Great maintenance service. I’ve just had problems with bugs but the team is always responsive to my service requests. The community is also super clean which I appreciate

Reply from Virage

I love living here! love the security for the parking garage every night. always clean facilities and maintenance requests are always answered within 24 hours. The virage is great!

Reply from Virage

I've been here about 6 months so far. Great experience so far. Great management, and the front office has been more than helpful with every request.

Reply from Virage

I'm on my third lease at Virage and will probably renew again. The staff is friendly, never have to wait long on maintenance requests and can't beat the location, close to just about everything.

Reply from Virage

i havent had any issues since moving with the staff! Some of the residents are a little privileged by placing their trash bags in the trash room instead of opening the chute and throwing it in (which drives me wild) But I love the location of this place, the fact that its close to running trails, a $7 uber ride from the heights, starbucks and taco place within walking distance... check it out!

Reply from Virage

Great place, common area needs a pool table! That is the only missing piece. Also, would be good if rooftop was open 24-hr to catch sunrise.

Reply from Virage

The property is clean and quiet, which is the most important to us. For the most part neighbors take care of their trash, but that could use some improvement. The parking is not ideal, but understandable.

Reply from Virage

Love the Virage! The best location if you work downtown (never any traffic on memorial going in to downtown no matter what hour of the day). Community is very quiet.

Reply from Virage

Great apartment in a great location. Only complaint is loud neighbors, but that’s likely to occur in any apartment complex. Easy run to memorial park through nice neighbors hoods, and can reach bad/restaurants by foot.

Reply from Virage

Loved the complex. It’s in a great location and up-to-date. The staff was very helpful. They’ve given tons of recommendations on different companies to use for electricity, moving, cable, etc. I look forward to move in!

Reply from Virage

Great location to parks, trails, pubs, and restaurants. Dog parks are in poor condition, fire pits were not working for a year before being repaired, hall carpets near elevators soiled/stained, exit security door locks often fail, vehicles in garage experience break-ins

Reply from Virage

Beautiful apartments, nice employee, wonderful security guard. Hugh ceilings, huge closets, open floor plans, good location, two dog parks, I would renew my lease but I have to move outside of houston

Reply from Virage

Virage is in a great location! It’s close enough to Heights, Midtown, Downtow, Montrose and more. The amentities like the gym and pool are also great.

Reply from Virage

Seemless move to the Virage. Very helpful staff on hand Steven, Ed, Christian. Ample parking in the garage which is really nice. So far it’s been a great experience.

Reply from Virage

Been here for a little over a month and Brenda and Ed who I have worked with have been amazing! They are very attentive and answer all questions.

Reply from Virage

We moved to The Virage this past July, and so far our experience has been amazing. Moving-in was no issue and the staff was so helpful in accommodating our requests, the movers, boxes, etc. The building itself is always clean and smells great, the pool and common areas are always clean and there is always a place to sit and hang out. The neighborhood is in a great location, very residential and safe but still with bars and restaurants a short 10-15 minute walk away (or even quicker drive). We looked at eight different apartment complexes when we moved to Houston, and The Virage was by far our favorite.