Beautiful apartments, nice employee, wonderful security guard. Hugh ceilings, huge closets, open floor plans, good location, two dog parks, I would renew my lease but I have to move outside of houston

Virage is in a great location! It’s close enough to Heights, Midtown, Downtow, Montrose and more. The amentities like the gym and pool are also great.

Reply from Virage

Seemless move to the Virage. Very helpful staff on hand Steven, Ed, Christian. Ample parking in the garage which is really nice. So far it’s been a great experience.

Reply from Virage

Been here for a little over a month and Brenda and Ed who I have worked with have been amazing! They are very attentive and answer all questions.

Reply from Virage

We moved to The Virage this past July, and so far our experience has been amazing. Moving-in was no issue and the staff was so helpful in accommodating our requests, the movers, boxes, etc. The building itself is always clean and smells great, the pool and common areas are always clean and there is always a place to sit and hang out. The neighborhood is in a great location, very residential and safe but still with bars and restaurants a short 10-15 minute walk away (or even quicker drive). We looked at eight different apartment complexes when we moved to Houston, and The Virage was by far our favorite.

Reply from Virage

I love living at the Virage! The amenities are great and the front desk staff are always helpful. Whenever I have a question, they’re able to answer it quickly!

Reply from Virage

Great amenities! The apartment is beautiful. Everyone has complimented the floors. They are very well kept! The finishings are beautiful I love the countertops.

Reply from Virage

Absolutely love my experience here so far. The office was very helpful with my move and everything went smoothly. The community is lovely and everyone is really nice

Reply from Virage

Great community. The location is fantastic. The apartment itself has a great layout. I am very glad we chose to move here. So far this has been a good decision.

Reply from Virage

Almost perfect- moving in was tough as their was only one loading dock. Love the staff, love the amenities, love the location (Starbucks is across the street) — so far so good!

Reply from Virage

The facilities are very nice and the community’s residents are wonderful. I enjoy the finishings in the apartments and the gym. He parking garage is also safe with the gate code and I like how you can park right on your floor.

Reply from Virage

The Virage is a great apartment complex. They have workout classes in the lobby which are definitely a good workout. The amenenties are all great!

Reply from Virage

My experience with applying and setting up my lease was very easy. I completed the whole process while out of the country. I was able to apply online and send all documents online or email directly, plus pay all fees. This helped me from the risk of not securing the unit I wanted by having to complete the process in person.

Reply from Virage

The initial visit meeting and leasing process was easy and stress free. The staff was very friendly and well informed on the complex and leasing options.

Reply from Virage

I just signed a lease with the Virage and the process was very smooth. Leasing agents were very helpful. I look forward to moving in next month!

Reply from Virage

Virage is a great place to live. Great location in a great city. I always say that it is 10-15 minutes from everything. Management has been great and really responsive.

Reply from Virage

The apartments location is great and the neighborhood is safe. The amenities are awesome! They have workout and yoga clases for free! Also, the apt are beautiful

Reply from Virage

Community, location and amenities are great. It’s quiet and clean. There’s lots of parking, but not always on my floor- which can be a pain.

Reply from Virage

I love living at The Virage, management is always so nice and on top of things. Also if you have a dog there are tons of spaces to walk your pup and it’s never crowded. Best pet friendly apartment I have found.

Reply from Virage

After living here for about five months, we are extremely pleased that we chose the Virage to begin our adventure in a new, big and overwhelming city. The neighborhood feels separated from the city which we like, and the community here at the Virage is quiet, relaxing, and low-key. Fun gatherings once a month and a popular pool on the weekends give us opportunities to socialize with other residents, and we have made many friends in the building already. Thanks Virage!

Reply from Virage

We have lived at the Virage for a little over 3 years now & have had nothing but great experiences. Management has been very helpful in time of need and quick to respond. We especially love the roof top deck and pool area!

Reply from Virage

I just moved in, and the moving process was seamless. The amenities are incredibly nice, and the rooftop patio is my favorite. The front desk was always helpful with all of our questions, and any maitenance requests have been handled immediately.

Reply from Virage

I am very impressed with the Asst Manager, Ed and Manager, Christian . They did everything possible to make my move and living experience here very stress-free and wonderful. I would recommend the Virage to anyone! Five Stars all the way.

Reply from Virage

I love living here! The pool makes me feel like I’m at a resort for vacation. Any time I have a problem it is resolved quickly & professionally.

Reply from Virage

Everything has been great except for the gym. Most of the cardio equipment has been broken for months making it hard to workout especially when the only two pieces of cardio equipment that work are being used