This place really feels like a home. Very dog friendly, great amenities, and my location adjacent to the courtyard is wonderful. Maintenance is fast in their response and thorough.

Reply from Virage

Virage is located between Washington & memorial! You have the nightlife on one end and a straight shot to downtown with the other! You can’t go wrong with the location and the quality of apartment!

Reply from Virage

Quiet, usually clean and centrally located to everything. I love the night security guard who always makes sure visitors sign in and stop anyone that doesn’t have a resident sticker.

Reply from Virage

Thank you Steven for showing me around all the different apartments and being a big reason I decided to move here. He was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. Excited to live here and have an office staff that really cares about their residents.

Reply from Virage

All is great with the property, only pointer I have at the moment is the apartment prep. Especially the water, was not pleased when I turned on the water and got gassed by a rotten egg smell.

Reply from Virage

Quiet, comfortable, clean, convenient and friendly. Everything works, staff are helpful and parking is a plenty. Great place for dogs not only onsite but being so close t Buffalo Bayou

Reply from Virage

I love it so far! I've only been living there for a few days, but I really like it so far! No complaints yet, but I'll let y'all know when I have some.

Reply from Virage

Awesome place to live, always clean and someone is always available at the front or over the phone. Never worry about safety or other units being too loud/unruly.

Reply from Virage

Love living here! Great location by memorial and buffalo bayou, with so many things to do in the area! The amenities are also great, plus the rooftop deck is amazing!

Reply from Virage

Great staff and great amenities. Friends referred me to this location and they have enjoyed living here for years. They couldn’t have recommended it more.

Reply from Virage

Wonderful pet friendly apartment homes! Highly recommended for anyone whooves their furry friends. Close to great running/walking trails and dog parks. On site dog park is amazing.

Reply from Virage

Good amenities, good location, timely maintenance and reasonable price. Love the pool and roof area. Secure parking garage and quiet hallways make it feel homely

Reply from Virage

The Virage a Greystar Community is a solid mid rise apartment complex. The location is the best part about it - Rice Military is close to everything. Management is also pretty helpful with requests.

Reply from Virage

Awesome staff and amenities Very safe place only thing is the parking can be a bit tricky. Very easy process to get moved in at this place.

Reply from Virage

Love that they’re redoing the hallways and keeping the building updated. Great appliances in the kitchen, but would like to have better washer and drier.

Reply from Virage

Just moved in but seems like a wonderful place. The price still seems a bit high for what we are getting but it's a great place. Thank you!!

Reply from Virage

Living at the Virage is great. I would say my only negative the the package system. Sometimes when I order a package from amazon it is put in the Amazon hub and sometimes it is put at the leasing office. When it is as the leasing office I can only pick up the package a specific times, which is somewhat annoying. Also, I don't get notifications when packages are delivered to the leasing office.

Reply from Virage

Virage is a great place to live! The location within Houston is great and the amenities (pool, gym) are very nice to have. The staff is always very helpful in answering our questions and responding to service requests. Only recommendation would be to have a pull-through or pickup area near the parking - the garage entryway can get congested with Ubers and delivery drivers. Overall, we love it here and will definitely be renewing our lease!

Reply from Virage

Apartment was not move-in ready at the time of lease start, even though they had denied my request to postpone the move-in by one day. Most of the staff was great, but one in particular seemed impatient.

Reply from Virage

So far everything is great! Hallways smell a little like pets, but they are in the process of re doing everything! Highly recommend living here!

Reply from Virage

The Virage is well maintained and has friendly staff. Great amenities. I would give five stars if there was more guest parking outside the gate.

Reply from Virage

The Virage residence is great so far. Is close about main highways and parks(Bayou & memorial). The apartment is good and the service provided by the leasing office team is amazing. Nothing to complain

Reply from Virage

Great place, love the location. Move in was a breeze, and the view from my balcony cant be beat. Full amenities that you dont get from most communities.

Reply from Virage

I love living at the Virage! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The amenities are luxurious, especially the outdoor amenities. The gym is great and has everything you need for a good workout!

Reply from Virage

Awesome place to live in a convenient location to downtown for work and then the Heights for food and bars to visit! Always clean and feel safe when walking around.