This far the community is doing well. The only thing that I wish was available is possibly a laundry room for those that do not have washer and dryer in apartment. One bonus would be to have a clubhouse available for small meetings or events for residents only.

You guys are doing great wonderful amazing when things need to be fixed you guys come right away when I have questions you guys answer you guys are always friendly and welcoming

This is a great community to live in! I love the high ceilings and upgraded appliances. All of the rooms are very spacious. The only downside is the thin walls and being able to hear your neighbors.

The community is very nice very neat very worth your rent. leasing office ladies are wonderful. The community is quiet besides the broken gate it's still a safe commute to the point where I've actually left my windows down by accident with money in my vehicle sitting out and nothing was touched. I feel very safe in my community

I've lived at Viridian on Havana for over 2 years. It is very convenient in location and the apts were new when I moved it. The staff are all terrific, from the manager to the grounds crew. All are professional, friendly, approachable, caring folks. Great place!

Really like living here, there is quite a bit of stuff to do all in walking distance from the apartments. Its also great how modern it is and all the amenities included

Great staff and service. Have recommended people several times, very clean and safe community as well. Definitely will be staying for a while.

Very upbeat and positive atmosphere. The staff is always helpful and polite in everything. Residents are polite and considerate of each other.

Location is great. Apartement is nice and spacious. We had a couple issues but maintenance has fixed them. I think the halls and parking lot can use some more up keep. I tend to see the same trash around for over a week. Office staff is nice and friendly and always willing to help. Stacy is amazing and we wouldn't be living here if it wasn't for all her help. Thanks Stacy!!

So far it's a great place to live. Haven't had any issues. Price is pretty good, and every maintenence concerned we have had has been taken care of pretty quickly.

I really like it here. It's very quiet and peiceful. Only issue I've had here is with parking. Nevertheless, the people around here are very friendly and the staff is amazing.

My boyfriend and I have really enjoyed living at Viridian. The staff is always helpful and it's close walking distance to everything we need!

I love it here. They are quick to fix and replace things that are broken. They could be better about plowing and the gates seem to be broken a lot of the time. Other than those two things, this is a great place to live!

So far my favorite place I've lived at, very happy. Staff always does their best to help with any problems or questions. Only complaint is lack of snow removal

The office staff is very helpful, and all the maintenance men are fast and efficient. The rent is pricey, but the apts are beautiful inside with granite counter tops and dark cabinets. Great room always a good place to watch the broncos on a big screen.

A great place to live! The apartments are new, clean, and have great upgrades. I love the granite countertops, dark cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances.

great location, great management team! My daughters and I love it here! the gym is amazing, and local shops make everything so easy to walk to!

Love track lights in dining area and kitchen BUTTTT seems at least one bulb goes out every week. Don't like having to put in weekly work orders.

I like the apartments they are awesome. The staff is awesome when ever I need something they are right there with an answer. The only problem is the parking or lack of parking.

I really like living at Viridian at the Gardens on Havana. Beautiful apartments, decent rent and nice amenities. I love the weight room, pool and grills!

Everyone is so helpful and gives me the information I need in a timely fashion. I can't wait for the next 6 months living here! It really feels like home.

Anytime I need anything you Guys are there. I love living here its home. I know I will be renewing when it's my time to do so. You guys are doing a great job.

Loving the atmosphere and the staff. The apartment is great and I'm enjoying my stay. I have a pool view and was able to get a garage attached to my building.

It's a good place, a nice community. The prices are just going high to much! After the shooting many people got scared, indeed they should of help the people and they didn't!

You are doing great, although I would like for you guys to fix the gates... Everytime we push the button for it to open it opens another gate. Also to let everyone else know how to correctly park in the big parking spots, someone hit my car the other night.