Viridian Palms

Love living here, the staff is amazing. Even though it takes them a while to get things done, like every place, they still keep you in mind and update you.
Even though I've been verbally attacked. I still love it here. It's nice and with new management it will only get better. And I've seen the stages the landscape is nice and clean. More people are scooping up up after their dogs. Love the pool. It's a nice comfortable affordable place and my apartment is great no issues at all. I'd definitely recommend it.💜
I love our new apartment. Anything I need fixed the maintenance people are there quick to fix it. The apartment managers are very nice and they treat their tenets equally
New management is making awesome changes to the complex and it’s awesome to see it improve. Office staff is super friendly and communicative with residents with updates on COVID-19 procedures and precautions.
The staff and leasing office people are very nice and on top of things. I Also love that there is a hub locker because I order way too many things on amazon and I’m always afraid of things getting stolen.
Besides them never answering the phone. They alright when you actually speak to them in person or over the phone. I actually do love my inside of my apartment
Apt super cute but I’m seeing bugs in my apt I need someone to come spray. But other than that I love my new place haven’t been there but a day
No one follows anything that is in place the Security does nothing to help with homeless going through the trash everybody plays their music loud offer their balcony to the point where I can barely hear my TV Roaches never stop even though They sprayed The only good thing is the staff is great answers any questions and try to help as much as they can
Been living here for a few months, very well taken care of property. I feel that the one problem we have had with our AC as soon as we moved in was only not taken care of right away because of the global pandemic. Other than that it’s been great.
Honestly the apartments are great, everything seems pretty clean except I have some really dirty and gross neighbors. They throw trash every single day outside of their house. Dirty diapers, alcohol cans it’s honestly ridiculous.