Visconti at Camelback
4 stars361 Reviews

Always helpful when something is not working properly or to answer any questions I have. Have made living here easy. Always friendly in the office and the maintenance team as well
So far my resident experience has been great! Great customer service and attention to detail! I have been helped through all aspects of the leasing process.
The process so far has been easy and everyone is so kind. From the initial walk in, to the roaming of the apartment model and the facility grounds, everything is well kept. I’m looking forward to my move in!
4 stars only because of parking spaces being so far from apartment & the water being shut off seems to be often. But I enjoy living here, it's safe & cozy!
Very good place to live. The staff is very friendly. The facilities around house are very good. Especially the pool and gym. Also the covid restrictions are applied very well.
I have been very pleased living here. The location is unbeatable, the community is generally tranquil, and I love the landscaping, amenities, and other such details. The office staff have been friendly and helpful--I took off half a star for occasional lapses in timely communication.
Friendly neighbors and very spacious rooms. Parking is a major hassle and it’s ridiculous that there is only one spot if these are Luxury. The fact that one of the washer/dryers is also in a roommates bedroom is a letdown.
Communication was very good. Just moved to Scottsdale from Cleveland and office staff was very accommodating and welcoming. My daughter was able to view the actual apartment and immediately after signing lease had the keys and access to her apartment.
It's amazing! Though people with children should live on the first floor! Otherwise, we loved our stay here! Nice and close to old town!.convenient!
Tim is by the far the best part. I have had really loud neighbors and not best experience with maintenance. On a high note, the neighborhood is great and I feel safe here