Vista at Trappers Glen

4.6

4.6

Robyn
about 16 hours ago
Nice quiet place to live , love our apartment ❤️ But... it would be nice if someone actually did snow removal on sidewalks and parking areas. Also dogs bags are always out, and poop cans are always over flowing..

Mary
about 2 months ago
I’ve been so impressed by the Staff here at Trappers Glen . Kind , helpful and truly just great humans ! I’m so glad to have found my new home !

Julia
about 2 months ago
My husband and I have been here for a couple months and love it. The location is perfect for everything we enjoy doing! Our neighbors are friendly and staff reply’s quickly to our needs/questions.

Matthew
2 months ago
Friendly staff, good amenities, well-maintained grounds. Close to businesses and entertainment. Neighbors seem pleasant, too. Would recommend to others.

Brandi
3 months ago
My experience at Trappers was good. Quiet community and never felt unsafe. Neighbors are friend and offer to help. On multiple occasions neighbors helped my mom with stuff she couldn't carry up the stairs. I thank you for that. Staff was amazing as well. Thank you for allowing to be apart of the community. B. Duran

Payton
3 months ago
Love it here! My only issue that I can think of is access to public transit is not great if you work in Denver. You'll either have to leave at 5:30 or 6:30 in the morning.

Ryan
3 months ago
I’ve been here coming on 1.5 years and it’s been good. The staff is always responsive and my neighbors have been kind and quiet. The shared electric, sewage and water bills could be less costly.

Sara
4 months ago
My husband and I have lived here for over a year, and have no complaints. It’s a quiet community with great neighbors. The property is maintained well and the leasing office is always willing to help with any issues.

Jennifer J.
4 months ago
I have lived in the community for 15 years I’ve always felt safe and the complex is always clean. When working with the maintenance and management staff I always felt that they went above and beyond to assist me with a variety of situations. I wouldn’t have lived in the community for 15 years if it wasn’t a great place to live.

Devon
4 months ago
Everything is amazing here, love the community, everyone is so nice and understanding. My cat loves our porch. That’s her favorite spot. Can never get her out. My baby boy loves it too. So does my husband.