The staff at the front desk are very helpful and excited to help. That makes the experience that much better. The first time I pulled in a neighbor waved hi... everyone seems very pleasant

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It's great the apts are refurbished. I am moving to Morrison coming week, and the apt staff have been quite accommodating. Looking forward to a great living experience.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The complex has a very welcoming and home like vibe. Everyone is friendly and the view is the best containing the city and mountain views!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Quiet, clean campus, office personnel wonderful, maintenance people polite and helpful. Grounds are kept clean and animal lovers are respectful of the rules. Smokers do pretty well but I find a few cigarret butts in the rocks

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glen is a very nice place. The staff are friendly and helpful. The area is great, nice and quiet. The views are nice. They are in the middle of renovations, but they have tried to accommodate the residents as best as possible. When the pool is open, it is fun to go to. I would recommend they change part of their office space to a small work-out room. Besides that, this is a great place to live.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have lived here over 6 months and have to say that the office and maint. staff are awesome. The complex recently updated the building with new roofs and new concrete walkways to the stairs. They are trying to update the apartments as well.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great location. Competitive lease price. Superb maintainance. Great customer service. Quiet neighbors. Nice neighborhood. Within 2 miles of all my majors needs and conveniences. Within minutes of all the outdoor recreation anyone could ask for.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have just been in the community for a little over a week, but the way the staff helped me to get a place here, and help me with the process of starting over, truly makes me feel at home.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great apartment. Great price. Great staff. All around great. Love the neighborhood and how quiet it is here. Amenities are wonderful too. Dog run is my favorite amenity.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Very wonderful Apartments very lovely everybody is nice and friendly I have never had any problems with anything and done everything that I've asked

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Our family loves our home and we are so excited for summer so that we can check out the pool and hot tub! Thank you for all the staff and everything you guys do!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great! People are very respectful, office staff is always a joy! Would Recommend to anyone this apartment complex to anyone looking for a new place to live.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Overall I love living here! The only thing I wish we had was a gym but other than that it’s a very nice place to live. Love our Mountain View.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

This place is great. The location couldnt be more ideal. You are close to everything you would need but far enough away that you dont get into all the city hustle and bustle.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It’s been a pretty pleasant experience so far! Staff is super helpful and friendly. Maintenance is really nice and prompt. Not super loud or anything and everyone has been really friendly.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Community and location is good. Rent is high, but that’s to expect in the area. Staff is friendly but seems to change a lot. It’s been stable for a while which is a good sign.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

This neighborhood is quiet and located close to Shopping, mainly 2 grocery chains.. Starbucks, Subway, Chinese Restaurant, Integrity Jewelers , liquor store(if you need it) .Office staff are professional and knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. Christmas Party was Awesome. i hope the spring the budget will allow for flowers planted around the community campus. Paint project took last years budget I;m sure for any planting . Maintenance by Josh is prompt and he is polite and courteous and appreciate the job the snow removal has been accomplished keeping the stairs and walkways cleaned and safe. Computers availability in the office is great. having access to the copier and fax in Crystals office is very convenient. i just find the untility bills tacked on to the rent seems a little excessive sometimes. like living here now that i have found alternative transportation options Location

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Good experience living here...the transition from old management to new was pretty smooth. The hot tub was great until it broke...hopefully it will be repaired soon.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Things seem good within this community. When I need maintenance they help. The maintenance isn’t always the fix but I appreciate them trying.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I really enjoy living here. I feel safe and the office staff are wonderful. Our maintenance staff are always responsive to work orders. Nice to live away from the middle of Denver.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love the maintenance and new management team! 💚💚 They are prompt with work orders and very friendly. Just under a few renovations but it’s a great place!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I especially love Luisa and Crystal!! We wish we weren’t living right on Simms but we still love being here!! The Christmas party was wonderful! Thank you so very very much!!!!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

My family is so blessed to be apart of this, we absolutely love our home and our community! Thank you for making this opportunity possible! We are excited for what is to come :)

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Haven’t moved in yet, but they’ve been very welcoming so far. Looking forward to being part of the community and everything they have to offer.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Love the location! Close to the foothills and many desirable shopping and grocery stores. Quiet area and friendly staff. The renovated interior is nice and gives a newer modern feel.