Vista at Trappers Glen

4.6

4.6

Sara
My husband and I have lived in this apartment community for the past 6 months and we have fallen in love with it. We love all of the people and all of the amenities. My cat and dog both enjoy spending time on the balcony. Maintenance is amazing at fixing problems in a timely manner and the office workers keep the complex running smoothly. We are so happy to be here!
Georgina
The neighbors here are friendly and its not noisy much during the day which is great since I work nights. Been here going on two years since it’s one of the best places I’ve lived at.
Oscar
This has been my absolute favorite apartment complex in my life. The quiet neighborhood, gorgeous views of the mountains, and friendly neighbors. Great place to live. 10/10
Meredith
I could have not picked a better place to live! I have been with Vista at Trappers Glen since November of 2016 and its been so wonderful! I know one day we will have to move, but it has truly been amazing!
Jonna
We love the location. Maintenance is courteous, friendly and very fast. The office staff is so friendly. The only complaint we have is that the egregious amount of dog poo on the grounds. We can’t enjoy the green space because there are piles everywhere. We have to watch where we walk, run and play with our dog. It’s not fun stepping in poo or not being able to enjoy the grass. Because of this, 4 stars.
Janiece
There is a Great view of nature and the changing of seasons right outside my window. The wood burning fire place is amazing! The smell is extremely wonderful. A little piece from my past to add to my present. All my family memories of family events around the fireplace are now in my own place.
Jennifer J.
The community is nice and clean the neighbors are friendly staff are knowledgeable and helpful all around it’s a pretty good place to live that’s why I’ve been here 14 years
Eric
Still a good place to live. Been here for almost 2 years and still enjoying my time here. Great view of red rocks and foothills. Daughter lives the swimming pool.
Heather
Love this community! Friendly and efficient staff, great neighbors who are friendly and the pets are so cute! Love living here! I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Kylie
It’s been absolutely amazing here! I love the people and the place! Thank you for making this a place I can call home! And thank you for lookin out for residents