Small, quiet and beautiful community. Staff are extremely friendly and are willing to help whenever possibly. Lots of open space and grass for your furry ones.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Moving in was so smooth and easy here, and they were so helpful fixing the little things that you fi d when you move in. Everyone at the leasing office was so helpful and it's been a great experience moving here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Portal works well for requests for maintenance and seeing what your current balance is .Office staff are on top of things and listen to your needs. Josh as maintenance man is the best!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Been here for 3months now an I still love it! Staff is great !! Area is great !! Close to my daughters school . Anytime I need anything staff is always quick to help

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Wonderful and supportive office staff. The tour and application process was so easy and they answered all my questions. Wonderful customer service.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I truly love living here! It’s a great location and most of the residents are friendly. I love the large grassy areas for the dogs and who couldn’t love their own personal dog park! The office staff are amazing and always greet you with a smile. I’ve resigned my lease for another year and hopefully will be able to so again in the future.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It was great! All the employees were helpful and informative. They showed us the model apartments as many times as we wanted with no question.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Its been great! Nice, and quiet neighborhood, very close to towns and the places i need to be, yet also close to the mountains. amazing location.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Quiet, community. Office staff are wonderful. Pleasant and easy to communicate with. josh is overworked but pleasant to work with and does a great job.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Friendly community, very quiet and not far from Denver. Maintenance team is very prompt and attentive! I love the office team and the availablity with using office computers.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Love it here so far! We’ve been here 6 months and it’s a great location next to a park for us to walk to with our baby and a great view of mountains

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Community is pretty nice and safe, great renovations but wish the pool upkeep was better tho. Some of the rules are silly. Overall the apartment is nice

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The management team were very friendly, informative and honest. I went to see the model apartments twice and they were happy to show me. They also made my boyfriend and I feel welcomed which I was nervous about since the area is so nice. I love everything about it!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Love everyone in the leasing office,always so helpful . Love my apartment! Quite neighborhood great location . If I need something fixed maintenance is always on call .

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The unit is newly renovated but has some minor problems. My floor is coming up in places and my garbage disposal has stopped working. The unit looks great tho.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have lived in two different apartments here. I recently moved into an update 2/2. I love it. The bedrooms are huge! The management and maintenance is very nice and responsive. I’m a single mom with a three year old and I feel very safe here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

They have been great at communicating and prompt with repairs. The apartment is nice and well kept grounds. I moved into the newly remodeled units and am very pleased.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Trappers Glen is a small close knit community that truly feels like home. There are plenty of places to walk around and feel free from the city. The view of red rocks and the mountain from the community really makes going outside a pleasure every time.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista is located in a resodential area, yet is close to all the shopping and fun you’ll need. It’s a safe area and is reasonably priced as well. The renovated apartments are beautiful and the community is very dog friendly!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great living experience so far. It’s quiet. Maintenance is on top of it. Would have gotten all full stars but a little disappointed in the renovation quality. You can tell it was rushed in places, and just not 100% quality work

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Parking is an issue... not enough spaces and construction fence around two of them makes for a real inconvenience in an already tight area for parking

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The best thing about Trapper's Glen apartments is that they allow residents to have pets. The buildings and grounds are well kept by professional people.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Management is always friendly and open. They are always helpful and on time. All in all my wife cat, and me all enjoy our apartment experience.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great company , care about their residence and the maintence is great they don’t let problems sit more then 24 hours after reporting. I would def love there again .

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Just moved in and I am loving it. Staff is super friendly and quick to fix any small issue that I've had. Great neighborhood and plenty of parking