Love it here so far! We’ve been here 6 months and it’s a great location next to a park for us to walk to with our baby and a great view of mountains

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Community is pretty nice and safe, great renovations but wish the pool upkeep was better tho. Some of the rules are silly. Overall the apartment is nice

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The management team were very friendly, informative and honest. I went to see the model apartments twice and they were happy to show me. They also made my boyfriend and I feel welcomed which I was nervous about since the area is so nice. I love everything about it!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Love everyone in the leasing office,always so helpful . Love my apartment! Quite neighborhood great location . If I need something fixed maintenance is always on call .

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The unit is newly renovated but has some minor problems. My floor is coming up in places and my garbage disposal has stopped working. The unit looks great tho.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have lived in two different apartments here. I recently moved into an update 2/2. I love it. The bedrooms are huge! The management and maintenance is very nice and responsive. I’m a single mom with a three year old and I feel very safe here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

They have been great at communicating and prompt with repairs. The apartment is nice and well kept grounds. I moved into the newly remodeled units and am very pleased.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Trappers Glen is a small close knit community that truly feels like home. There are plenty of places to walk around and feel free from the city. The view of red rocks and the mountain from the community really makes going outside a pleasure every time.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista is located in a resodential area, yet is close to all the shopping and fun you’ll need. It’s a safe area and is reasonably priced as well. The renovated apartments are beautiful and the community is very dog friendly!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great living experience so far. It’s quiet. Maintenance is on top of it. Would have gotten all full stars but a little disappointed in the renovation quality. You can tell it was rushed in places, and just not 100% quality work

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Parking is an issue... not enough spaces and construction fence around two of them makes for a real inconvenience in an already tight area for parking

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The best thing about Trapper's Glen apartments is that they allow residents to have pets. The buildings and grounds are well kept by professional people.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Management is always friendly and open. They are always helpful and on time. All in all my wife cat, and me all enjoy our apartment experience.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great company , care about their residence and the maintence is great they don’t let problems sit more then 24 hours after reporting. I would def love there again .

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Just moved in and I am loving it. Staff is super friendly and quick to fix any small issue that I've had. Great neighborhood and plenty of parking

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I've really enjoyed living here. quiet community and lots of friendly neighbors. My only problem I seem to have is with maintenance. I've had little problems needing fixing that took longer than i would have liked.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Fabulous team and friendly community. Big space for dogs to run around and has dog park Center. Beautiful views of the mountains and Denver.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have been living at Vista for a little over a month and I absolutely love it here! It is a quiet, dog-friendly, and friendly community. It is also close to great eateries, breweries, and shopping, not to mention Red Rocks Amplitheather.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great experience so far we have been here for a couple months and love the place. It is so nice to have the mountains in your backyard. We also like the inside of the rooms we don't have the "updated" room but everything still looks nice.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

it's a peaceful, easy commute to shopping and parks.has pretty views from the balcony and, quiet and nice neighbors. I recommend this apartment to everyone. only thing is they need more parking spots.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Living at Vista has been wonderful! The staff are very friendly, the dog park is great, and our renovated apartment looks amazing! I would recommend Vista to anyone!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Rent does not match what is offered in the community. Buildings and apartments are worn, pay more than what apartment is worth, our building is falling down the hill and the boiler system is awful, have to wait 10 minutes with the water running, just to take a shower. I am happy to have grill options on deck back. Need a picnic table by the community grill.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have only been living here for almost 4 months and I’ve had the great pleasure to meet the property manager and he was so nice and friendly he has made my experience here most pleasant by his caring and courteous professional service I highly recommend him to my family and friends for future residentcy I’m very happy here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I really enjoy living here. The property is well kept. The leasing agents are professional and respectful. Maintenance is very responsive to my requests and complete any needs quickly. My apartment is well insulated and comfortable. I have the best view! I see Red Rocks toward the West and the Denver skyline to the East!! Who could ask for more?

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glen has a very friendly staff! Quick to respond to all emails and are very informative when I call and ask questions!!!!!