Fabulous team and friendly community. Big space for dogs to run around and has dog park Center. Beautiful views of the mountains and Denver.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have been living at Vista for a little over a month and I absolutely love it here! It is a quiet, dog-friendly, and friendly community. It is also close to great eateries, breweries, and shopping, not to mention Red Rocks Amplitheather.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great experience so far we have been here for a couple months and love the place. It is so nice to have the mountains in your backyard. We also like the inside of the rooms we don't have the "updated" room but everything still looks nice.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

it's a peaceful, easy commute to shopping and parks.has pretty views from the balcony and, quiet and nice neighbors. I recommend this apartment to everyone. only thing is they need more parking spots.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Living at Vista has been wonderful! The staff are very friendly, the dog park is great, and our renovated apartment looks amazing! I would recommend Vista to anyone!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Rent does not match what is offered in the community. Buildings and apartments are worn, pay more than what apartment is worth, our building is falling down the hill and the boiler system is awful, have to wait 10 minutes with the water running, just to take a shower. I am happy to have grill options on deck back. Need a picnic table by the community grill.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have only been living here for almost 4 months and I’ve had the great pleasure to meet the property manager and he was so nice and friendly he has made my experience here most pleasant by his caring and courteous professional service I highly recommend him to my family and friends for future residentcy I’m very happy here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I really enjoy living here. The property is well kept. The leasing agents are professional and respectful. Maintenance is very responsive to my requests and complete any needs quickly. My apartment is well insulated and comfortable. I have the best view! I see Red Rocks toward the West and the Denver skyline to the East!! Who could ask for more?

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love vista at trappers glen! Affordable in a great location, friendly staff -- move in process was easy and staff super friendly and helpful. Apartment itself is comfortable and cozy

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glen has a very friendly staff! Quick to respond to all emails and are very informative when I call and ask questions!!!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Charming area- but there has been some people that have come and gone recently that tears down that look and charm. Screen your apps better.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Overall very happy with the complex. The grounds are well kept, and work orders generally get done very promptly. Only issues are with neighbors leaving dog poop, but that'll happen anywhere.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Affordable living in a great area. Apartment is older but has been kept up. Any issues I have had have been fixed quickly. Staff is always friendly.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

In the first month it has been good! The move in process was easy and the leasing office staff have been very helpful and attentive. The only draw back is the apartment is a little dated but overall very happy.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love that this community always makes me feel safe and I never have to worry about coming home late. I also really enjoy having my own parking space

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The apartment is comfortable and cozy. The staff is friendly and helpful. The community itself is respectful and quiet. I enjoy the living style.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

They need more dog facilities. It’s gross all the unnecessary piles of dog poop when it can easily be eliminated with more dog stations. Makes the property look better too.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love the space, it has a lot of character for an apartment! The community is pretty quiet and friendly. The staff is fantastic at responding whenever you need anything.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Even though I have had quite a few problems happen within the past month regarding the water repiping, I am still happy to call this place home.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I like this community. Everyone is so nice, It's a beautiful area, and it's pet friendly. There are so many places to take your dog. You're kind of off the beaten path. We're getting more busy as far as traffic but its still nothing compared to being more in the city.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Very responsive to work order requests. I find Lisa and Heather very nice and helpful. Functions put on by Greystar very nice. Pool is very clean and useable, need some good weather though to enjoy.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Older complex, slightly outdated, but all of the staff are super nice and accommodating. Any service requests are typically taken care of within a day no matter how minor. Overall really pleased with our experience here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Overall, my experience with the staff has been good. I have submitted one complaint and the response time was immediate. The issue was a community maintenance complaint and it was resolved within 2 business days. I was very happy about it:)

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I am very pleased with the new management company. If something is wrong, they try and do everything to get it taken care of. They are also very friendly.