I love vista at trappers glen! Affordable in a great location, friendly staff -- move in process was easy and staff super friendly and helpful. Apartment itself is comfortable and cozy

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glen has a very friendly staff! Quick to respond to all emails and are very informative when I call and ask questions!!!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Charming area- but there has been some people that have come and gone recently that tears down that look and charm. Screen your apps better.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I really enjoy living here. The property is well kept. The leasing agents are professional and respectful. Maintenance is very responsive to my requests and complete any needs quickly. My apartment is well insulated and comfortable. I have the best view! I see Red Rocks toward the West and the Denver skyline to the East!! Who could ask for more?

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Overall very happy with the complex. The grounds are well kept, and work orders generally get done very promptly. Only issues are with neighbors leaving dog poop, but that'll happen anywhere.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Affordable living in a great area. Apartment is older but has been kept up. Any issues I have had have been fixed quickly. Staff is always friendly.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

In the first month it has been good! The move in process was easy and the leasing office staff have been very helpful and attentive. The only draw back is the apartment is a little dated but overall very happy.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love that this community always makes me feel safe and I never have to worry about coming home late. I also really enjoy having my own parking space

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The apartment is comfortable and cozy. The staff is friendly and helpful. The community itself is respectful and quiet. I enjoy the living style.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

They need more dog facilities. It’s gross all the unnecessary piles of dog poop when it can easily be eliminated with more dog stations. Makes the property look better too.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love the space, it has a lot of character for an apartment! The community is pretty quiet and friendly. The staff is fantastic at responding whenever you need anything.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Even though I have had quite a few problems happen within the past month regarding the water repiping, I am still happy to call this place home.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I like this community. Everyone is so nice, It's a beautiful area, and it's pet friendly. There are so many places to take your dog. You're kind of off the beaten path. We're getting more busy as far as traffic but its still nothing compared to being more in the city.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Very responsive to work order requests. I find Lisa and Heather very nice and helpful. Functions put on by Greystar very nice. Pool is very clean and useable, need some good weather though to enjoy.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Older complex, slightly outdated, but all of the staff are super nice and accommodating. Any service requests are typically taken care of within a day no matter how minor. Overall really pleased with our experience here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Overall, my experience with the staff has been good. I have submitted one complaint and the response time was immediate. The issue was a community maintenance complaint and it was resolved within 2 business days. I was very happy about it:)

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I am very pleased with the new management company. If something is wrong, they try and do everything to get it taken care of. They are also very friendly.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Older apartment complex but will maintained. Maintenance staff typically very prompt with repairs. The pool is kept clean. And the grounds are kept respectable

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

With the exception of the management change almost immediately after we moved in, everything has been pretty nice here. The community is calm and kind.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Love the community. Friendly management and the staff is always helpfull and fast to calls for help. Also glad to have a clean pool and an awsome dog run

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The new management is not as friendly as the old. They are more strict about certain things, for as much as rent is you would expect more out of the complex.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

This complex is awful for anyone who doesn't work 9-5. There have been several "maintenance checks" in our apartment, some a few times a day by 3 different people that practically just walked in while we were sleeping, when nothing has been wrong. They have cancelled some of them the day of, while we had tried to plan around it. The actual maintenance workers were nice and tried to accommodate us, but the management is bad at planning anything.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great, friendly staff with the new management company! The neighborhood is amazing, and the apartments have great views of the foothills and Denver. Apartments are spacious. Could use some renovations, but that is apparently in the works.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glen has been home to us for 7 years and we still love it!! The new management has been fantastic! Very responsive, friendly and the property looks great.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It's a great place to live. I feel very safe living here as a single mom. I know each of my neighbors, which makes it feel like a neighborhood and not just an apartment complex.