Vista at Trappers Glen

4.6

4.6

Everyone in my building are very nice. Peaceful during the day seeing as I work nights and sleep during the day. Although I am a little paranoid when it comes to my other vehicle after my truck was stolen from right in front of the mailboxes.
Quiet and very easy to live there maintenance is amazing and so are the people in the office always willing to help, I also enjoy the privacy I received
I just renewed my lease for my 5th year! We love being able to have made this community our home and have made great relationships with other residents. So happy to have found an amazing place.
We moved here a month after COVID lockdown last April looking forward to enjoying all the outdoor activities the area has to offer. By no fault of the management, JeffersonCo., and Colorado had everything locked down. Hated having to make a 90 minute reservation to use the pool and then in the fall the jacuzzi. Having come from an island off NJ, I spent so much time on the beach and in the ocean, the water is what I missed the most. I pray with summer coming soon, the pool and jacuzzi goes back to normal pre COVID hours with no reservations needed. We are fully vaccinated and at worst I hope this is considered.
I love my apartment. The floor plan allows for an open view to my living, which is great for viewing shows while cooking. The staff is awesome! They are wonderful people and make resolving issues a breeze.
Nice area. Close to shopping places and eateries. Maintenance and office staff friendly, but some of the buildings are older so need constant upkeep and fixing often.
This place has been absolutely amazing! I love people I love my new home and I love how quick an issue can be solved here, I can say without a doubt I love this place and everything I have received in the 4 months I have been here
The Vistas at Trappers Glenn is a nice apartment complex located conveniently in the Morrison/Littleton area. The units are well maintained, and the staff is always available if you have an issue. The dog park is a great amenity!
I have lived here since 2016 and just renewed my lease and couldn't be happier. The girls in the office are wonderful along with the maintenance crew!!! As I always say, it will sad when that day comes when we move. But until then, I love living here!!!
Moving in was quick and easy, the maintenance team is friendly and on top of all requests, I love the neighborhood and it’s great that there is a dog park so close!