Vista at Trappers Glen

Great community and location. Most residents are very friendly. Still finding dog poop on the lawn so I don’t walk through I’m the grass anymore to get to my car or for any reason anymore.
I absolutely love this community. It’s close to everything and the staff is absolutely amazing! They have done a really good job updating the property over the last two years and it looks amazing.
Just moved in and everything was great upon move in. Spacious apartment and in a quiet nice neighborhood. All neighbors seem to be friendly.
You guys are great with maintaining the property as well as friendly staff. The upgrades that have made make me proud to live here. Thank you!
I love this place and my cute apartment! I love all the staff so much, I never knew a complex could feel like home until I moved here! The dog park is the perfect place to let my puppies play after a long day of work, and they have made some great dog friends!
My family and I are so happy that we found these amazing apartments. From day 1 that we spoke to Louisa, she has been super helpful and so friendly with us. I love how fast the maintenance crew gets things fixed. If you are looking for a nice, peaceful place to live then this is the spot. They have renovated the pool and it looks amazing. They also have repaired and made the parking lots looks so much better. We love living here!!!!
I have been here for the past 3 years. Crystal and Luisa, who work in the leasing office, have been extremely helpful and courteous. The times I have needed maintenance requests, Riley is quick to take care of them. I appreciate all that they do! In the past year, the property has been updated. It is a quiet neighborhood, and the mountain views are great! Our parking lot has recently been repaved and painted. (Which is greatly appreciated!) I enjoy living here!
The staff is great! Enjoyed living here, awesome views of the foothills and quiet area. Very responsive any time I need maintenance or a question answered from the office.
Been living at Vista at Trappers Glen for about 6 months now. Other than my neighbor upstairs purposely stomping her feet like hooves, have had no real problems. So far so good.
We have been living here for about 9 months now and we have had a great experience living at the Vista Trappers Glen Apartments. We have zero complaints to report and I am so happy we found this place.