Community and location is good. Rent is high, but that’s to expect in the area. Staff is friendly but seems to change a lot. It’s been stable for a while which is a good sign.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

This neighborhood is quiet and located close to Shopping, mainly 2 grocery chains.. Starbucks, Subway, Chinese Restaurant, Integrity Jewelers , liquor store(if you need it) .Office staff are professional and knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. Christmas Party was Awesome. i hope the spring the budget will allow for flowers planted around the community campus. Paint project took last years budget I;m sure for any planting . Maintenance by Josh is prompt and he is polite and courteous and appreciate the job the snow removal has been accomplished keeping the stairs and walkways cleaned and safe. Computers availability in the office is great. having access to the copier and fax in Crystals office is very convenient. i just find the untility bills tacked on to the rent seems a little excessive sometimes. like living here now that i have found alternative transportation options Location

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Good experience living here...the transition from old management to new was pretty smooth. The hot tub was great until it broke...hopefully it will be repaired soon.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Things seem good within this community. When I need maintenance they help. The maintenance isn’t always the fix but I appreciate them trying.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I really enjoy living here. I feel safe and the office staff are wonderful. Our maintenance staff are always responsive to work orders. Nice to live away from the middle of Denver.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love the maintenance and new management team! 💚💚 They are prompt with work orders and very friendly. Just under a few renovations but it’s a great place!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I especially love Luisa and Crystal!! We wish we weren’t living right on Simms but we still love being here!! The Christmas party was wonderful! Thank you so very very much!!!!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

My family is so blessed to be apart of this, we absolutely love our home and our community! Thank you for making this opportunity possible! We are excited for what is to come :)

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Haven’t moved in yet, but they’ve been very welcoming so far. Looking forward to being part of the community and everything they have to offer.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Love the location! Close to the foothills and many desirable shopping and grocery stores. Quiet area and friendly staff. The renovated interior is nice and gives a newer modern feel.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The community at Vista at Trappers Glen in great. It is clean, maintenance does a great job, the office staff is helpful and respectful. I have enjoyed my time here so far.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Good, quiet community. Friendly and helpful staff. We have lived here for 6 years now. My son's best friend lives in another building. Close to school, work and family.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at trappers glen is a wonderful complex to live out. It's located in a very beautiful spot with mountain views. Never thought I'd live in such a gorgeous location.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Nice neighbors, maintenance guy is awesome, and it's in a great location. Had a few issues but Josh has done a great job of fixing them in a timely manner.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Overall I love the location, and the multiple entrances. I think you either get lucky or not with noisy neighbors. The wood floors are a great addition, and it feels very modern vs old. The parking however is a little odd with only one reserved space per apartment. I am happy with the experience with living here. The park right down the street to catch the sunset is great as well! The staff is very friendly and helpful. And the new residence process is very smooth.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Small, quiet and beautiful community. Staff are extremely friendly and are willing to help whenever possibly. Lots of open space and grass for your furry ones.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Moving in was so smooth and easy here, and they were so helpful fixing the little things that you fi d when you move in. Everyone at the leasing office was so helpful and it's been a great experience moving here.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Portal works well for requests for maintenance and seeing what your current balance is .Office staff are on top of things and listen to your needs. Josh as maintenance man is the best!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Been here for 3months now an I still love it! Staff is great !! Area is great !! Close to my daughters school . Anytime I need anything staff is always quick to help

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Wonderful and supportive office staff. The tour and application process was so easy and they answered all my questions. Wonderful customer service.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I truly love living here! It’s a great location and most of the residents are friendly. I love the large grassy areas for the dogs and who couldn’t love their own personal dog park! The office staff are amazing and always greet you with a smile. I’ve resigned my lease for another year and hopefully will be able to so again in the future.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It was great! All the employees were helpful and informative. They showed us the model apartments as many times as we wanted with no question.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Its been great! Nice, and quiet neighborhood, very close to towns and the places i need to be, yet also close to the mountains. amazing location.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Quiet, community. Office staff are wonderful. Pleasant and easy to communicate with. josh is overworked but pleasant to work with and does a great job.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Friendly community, very quiet and not far from Denver. Maintenance team is very prompt and attentive! I love the office team and the availablity with using office computers.