Vista at Trappers Glen

4.6

4.6

Kara
1 day ago
Just moved in, so not much to go on. But the staff have gone above and beyond to help make the process as smooth as possible. Excited to actually get all moved in
Jonna
Overall the staff are kind, friendly and respond quickly to issues. It really isn’t their fault that the parent company doesn’t do more for the community. The dog park being closed for four months because of a downed fence (that occurred before the snow) and the grounds being run down by resident trash and egregious amounts of dog poo are really a let down for what is otherwise a lovely complex in a beautiful area.
Brittany
Very LGBTQ friendly and accepting! We are really happy to have had such accepting and welcoming neighbors since we have moved in to our new apartment.
Janiece
I love that the office has the ability to send and receive faxes for us. Also we can send mail out and not have to go to the post office. Thank you
Lisa
The staff is awesome. Maintenance always friendly and fast at fixing any problems. Office manager makes you feel life her family. Love all the dogs and a dog run to meet neighbors.
Lamar
Amazing place to stay. Can’t say enough about the staff and the location. This is my third full year and I love it. Quiet and friendly place.
Jennifer J.
I’ve lived in the apartment over 15 years this is the best management company that has properly managed the property in all those tears. The addition of the dog park was a big plus for our family. The maintenance staff is awesome also and very responsive. I also wanna give a shout out to the office staff that I’ve always been polite and professional.
Kelly
I love living at Vista! It really lives up to the name, the views are amazing and the people here are fantastic too! There’s lots of green space and walking trails in the neighborhood, and I can’t wait for summer so we can use the pool again :):)
Eric
about 2 months ago
My experience there was great. Would tell anyone to move there without hesitation. Perfect surroundings of the foothills. Close to red rocks, the mountains and city.
Belinda
about 2 months ago
It’s been and okay experience living here. Quick response of maintenance request but if your apartment floods your on your own. The office won’t help you out at all.