Luisa was great at helping us get keys to move in from out of state. We didn't have hot water and she had maintenance out here fixing it within minutes!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The front staff were very nice and helpful with the starting process. The complex seems clean and so far the residents seem pretty friendly.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I enjoy living in this community. The staff are friendly, the grounds well maintained. Looking forward to the completion of the new leasing center and what it will have to offer.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Bad maintenance crew. Leasing office staff is overall friendly but not very helpful to their tenants. I do love the views and dog run however.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Being completely honest the move-in/paperwork process was a conplete pain in the butt, but we were able to come to an understanding and had a wonderful welcoming/move-in day! The community is beautiful and made one feel comfortable,and at home right away! We are in love with the updates and outdoor amenities!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The management team is great and worked with me through a lot of difficulties I experienced during the application process (outside issues, nothing the management team had anything to do with). They even held my apartment for over a week past my initial move in date and have been kind and understanding since day one.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

This place is great! The management staff is always so welcoming every time I walk into the office! I love the green grass all around for my dog. The residence is nice and quiet, very family oriented!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It started off pretty bad with terrible neighbors, things not working, etc., but its gotten alot better. Staff and maintenance are responsive and friendly.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Louisa is very helpful and always has a big smile on her face and she always greets me remembering my name and Jim is a very hard worker And also very courteous

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Moved in about a month ago and so far no big complaints. I love that there in a washer/dryer in unit, a balcony and fire place. The appliances are updated and the area is perfect. Everything you could ever need is 5-10 mins away from here! Staff is nice as well.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I moved in a few weeks ago and so far the apartment and complex have been excellent. That leasing office staff have been extremely nice and made me feel at home from day one.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glenn apartments has a wonderful staff, great amenities, and is an apartment complex that I would recommend anyone to if they are searching for a place to live.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Wonderful place to live! They have been newly remodeled and painted. The rooms are huge and the layout is wonderful. The community is quiet and safe

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

My experience so far has been good. The community seems very quiet and the stuff in the office have been extremely helpful with questions and concerns I have. Only been here less then a month, so I hope it stays on the up and up. :)

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I love my home, and the views we have around us are amazing, I love taking the kids to the pool and being able to relax while they play. Thankful for friends and family!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Everyone I've met of the staff is nice and very helpful. I love Luisa at the office she is cheerful and welcoming and just lovely. The grounds are kept nicely - there are a lot of canine friends to meet when you walk around. The pool is refreshing and I love the apartment too!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The staff at the front desk are very helpful and excited to help. That makes the experience that much better. The first time I pulled in a neighbor waved hi... everyone seems very pleasant

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

It's great the apts are refurbished. I am moving to Morrison coming week, and the apt staff have been quite accommodating. Looking forward to a great living experience.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

The complex has a very welcoming and home like vibe. Everyone is friendly and the view is the best containing the city and mountain views!!!

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Quiet, clean campus, office personnel wonderful, maintenance people polite and helpful. Grounds are kept clean and animal lovers are respectful of the rules. Smokers do pretty well but I find a few cigarret butts in the rocks

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Vista at Trappers Glen is a very nice place. The staff are friendly and helpful. The area is great, nice and quiet. The views are nice. They are in the middle of renovations, but they have tried to accommodate the residents as best as possible. When the pool is open, it is fun to go to. I would recommend they change part of their office space to a small work-out room. Besides that, this is a great place to live.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have lived here over 6 months and have to say that the office and maint. staff are awesome. The complex recently updated the building with new roofs and new concrete walkways to the stairs. They are trying to update the apartments as well.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great location. Competitive lease price. Superb maintainance. Great customer service. Quiet neighbors. Nice neighborhood. Within 2 miles of all my majors needs and conveniences. Within minutes of all the outdoor recreation anyone could ask for.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

I have just been in the community for a little over a week, but the way the staff helped me to get a place here, and help me with the process of starting over, truly makes me feel at home.

Reply from Vista at Trappers Glen

Great apartment. Great price. Great staff. All around great. Love the neighborhood and how quiet it is here. Amenities are wonderful too. Dog run is my favorite amenity.