I love how safe I feel here and how kind and respectful the people around us are. Truly been a great experience and we are happy to be here.

Reply from Vista Commons

It’s been great. I wish there were more events to get to know other residents. I also wish there was a way for me to access all my packages 24 hours a day. But overall experience great.

Reply from Vista Commons

Great location for Downtown Columbia. Nice staff. Overall good apartment. Would love a few more community events. Lots of improvements have been made to the complex and amenities making it better too.

Love living here because of great people, location answer amenities! Everyone is friendly and helpful! It’s a safe environment with lots of perks

Good apartment and so big and comfortable as well. Good management who cares about the residents Plenty of parking inside the community Nice community

Really good, love the location and staff. The apartments are spacious and have great appliances. The community is great as well with a mix of older and younger patrons .

Great place to live so convenient to everything. The apartment is spacious and clean and updated with new counter tops and appliances. I love the gated entrance as well.

Broken things that no one came up fix for a month but otherwise safe and a nice place to live for 6 months. I wish it was easier to let guest in also

Great place to live!! Beautiful apartments, awesome amenities. They're always upgrading things too. We have a new pool area. A new fitness center is in the works. Office staff is kind, responsive, and helpful.

In the past 3+ years this complex has gone downhill. The office management is shirking the services and responsibilities they advertise when selling each lease. If it didn't cost a fortune to break our contract we would be out of here. Don't get involved, trust me.

Apartments and maintenance are very good. However, pool and grill area need to be cleaned and taken care of better. Dog bags need to replaced. Bicycles need to be removed from breezeways.

Really it’s an amazing place to live in. It’s calm , cleaned and new. It’s has a lot of facilities. Instead of par pique area . Also it has a good gym.

Reply from Vista Commons

Vista Commons is the place to live in Columbia, SC. You can walk almost anywhere from your apartment and the neighborhood is very safe. Staff and maintenance crews are wonderful and always willing to help in any way they can. Would highly recommend checking this place out!

Reply from Vista Commons

It's been a wonderful experience overall! The community of people is wonderful and so are the amenities! My only complaint since moving in has been the infestation of ants. I drew the line when the ants found their way into my car, too. If the ant invasion is fixed, it would be perfect!

Reply from Vista Commons

Vista commons is great and in an awesome location! Very safe gated community with beautiful pool and outdoor area! Staff is friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend Vista Commons to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Vista Commons

The Vista Commons is a great community! I love the location! It is close to great shops, restaurants and close to the University of South Carolina campus. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for a great apartment!

Reply from Vista Commons

Recently remodeled apartments located in a great part of downtown! In walking distance to a lot of places in the vista. Friendly staff and maintenance.

Reply from Vista Commons

Seems nice so far! The interior is beautiful. Wish the visitor gate/call box worked. Would make life a lot easier when you don’t have to have your key all the time.

Reply from Vista Commons

very good。This place has hardly anything to complain about. The staff and maintenance staff were very good and professional, and management took the problems and concerns of the majority of the population very seriously and made changes to address most of them. The amenities and the apartments themselves are very nice and modern, especially considering that most of the other places we've seen have higher prices per room than here, but it doesn't seem to be that good.

Reply from Vista Commons

Living at Vista Commons the past 12 months has been mostly a pleasure, and I was thrilled to resign my lease recently for another 12 months. The apartments are cozy and updated, and the maintenance staff is highly responsive, skilled, and always pleasant although we do not need them often which is great! Unfortunately though, I have been consistently disappointed with the leasing office staff otherwise. From rarely returned voicemail messages and emails to a lack of follow through on a resident referral incentive, the office staff members are subpar compared to the other glowing aspects of the community. I have referred 4 friends who have signed 2 separated leases here in the last 3 months, and not only did the office staff never once act a thing all appreciative of such, but I have yet to receive a promised referral incentive in the proper time period (30 days of resident move in). Highly disappointed - I will certainly no longer refer others to this community.

Reply from Vista Commons

The vista neighborhood is cool with nice restaurants and shops. The #VistaCommonsApartments communities are awesome, both inside and out. The apartments are recently renovated with new stainless steel appliances and nice finishings. Cool amenities including a pool with a beautiful view and grill area, small gym, business center, and common areas. The common areas unfortunately close after hours with no access to residents - that could be enhanced with key access (especially to allow access to mail deliveries). I think truck deliveries should be asked to deliver large packages directly to apartments (small packages can be left in office) and/or the process streamlined/managed through the RentCafe app with notifications. Business center is nice and cozy - but the printer is not functioning needs to be replaced. Community landscaping is beautiful.

Reply from Vista Commons

So far, living here has been very comfortable. I appreciate the office and maintenance staff’s availability to help. Amenities are great too.

Reply from Vista Commons

One month in, and so happy we signed with Vista Commons! Pool area is very nice, apartment is brand new, and staff is very friendly and helpful. Woo!

Reply from Vista Commons

Overall a great community and a convenient location. Apartments are spacious and newly renovated. Occasionally the gates aren’t working which can be disappointing.

Reply from Vista Commons

Clean, nice, management is great. Apartments are light and spacious and perfect for what we needed. Much more accommodating than most places