very good。This place has hardly anything to complain about. The staff and maintenance staff were very good and professional, and management took the problems and concerns of the majority of the population very seriously and made changes to address most of them. The amenities and the apartments themselves are very nice and modern, especially considering that most of the other places we've seen have higher prices per room than here, but it doesn't seem to be that good.

Living at Vista Commons the past 12 months has been mostly a pleasure, and I was thrilled to resign my lease recently for another 12 months. The apartments are cozy and updated, and the maintenance staff is highly responsive, skilled, and always pleasant although we do not need them often which is great! Unfortunately though, I have been consistently disappointed with the leasing office staff otherwise. From rarely returned voicemail messages and emails to a lack of follow through on a resident referral incentive, the office staff members are subpar compared to the other glowing aspects of the community. I have referred 4 friends who have signed 2 separated leases here in the last 3 months, and not only did the office staff never once act a thing all appreciative of such, but I have yet to receive a promised referral incentive in the proper time period (30 days of resident move in). Highly disappointed - I will certainly no longer refer others to this community.

The vista neighborhood is cool with nice restaurants and shops. The #VistaCommonsApartments communities are awesome, both inside and out. The apartments are recently renovated with new stainless steel appliances and nice finishings. Cool amenities including a pool with a beautiful view and grill area, small gym, business center, and common areas. The common areas unfortunately close after hours with no access to residents - that could be enhanced with key access (especially to allow access to mail deliveries). I think truck deliveries should be asked to deliver large packages directly to apartments (small packages can be left in office) and/or the process streamlined/managed through the RentCafe app with notifications. Business center is nice and cozy - but the printer is not functioning needs to be replaced. Community landscaping is beautiful.

Reply from Vista Commons

So far, living here has been very comfortable. I appreciate the office and maintenance staff’s availability to help. Amenities are great too.

Reply from Vista Commons

One month in, and so happy we signed with Vista Commons! Pool area is very nice, apartment is brand new, and staff is very friendly and helpful. Woo!

Reply from Vista Commons

Overall a great community and a convenient location. Apartments are spacious and newly renovated. Occasionally the gates aren’t working which can be disappointing.

Clean, nice, management is great. Apartments are light and spacious and perfect for what we needed. Much more accommodating than most places

Helpful staff! They were great with move in and helping with any issues that I had in the beginning. The community is great and there are lots of activities to be a part of.

Reply from Vista Commons

The location of Vista Commons is absolutely the best part of living here! Our new apartment has quickly become our home and the people that live around us are all so friendly. I do wish that the package system would be altered in some way because my packages commonly say delivered and then aren’t in the package room, which is frustrating. I also would love if the bingo game was consistent with daily play!

Reply from Vista Commons

My short time here has been very good. I like this area and how the apartment is set up downtown but is in a safe and secure place. I am happy that I am living here.

Move in was super easy and VC was great to work with! Excited to live here in the coming year!! The apartment is very clean and super cute. Love the location.

I love Vista Commons! I really don’t have any major complaints. Great location, amenities and staff. I love it here! Really glad I live here and I’ve only been here a few months.

Quiet and clean community. Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Stainless steal appliances. Washer and dryer included. Convenient parking.

I have not moved in yet, but the staff have been very responsive and supportive thus far. I expect that this will continue. Thanks everyone!

Reply from Vista Commons

The community is safe and clean, also including a lot of fantastic facilities. The appliance in the room looks new and advanced. The maintenance people are helpful.

Reply from Vista Commons

Vista Commons is an excellent apartment community. The maintenance is quick to help and thorough. The front office is approachable and on top of your information.

Reply from Vista Commons

Vista Commons is a great place to live. This gated community with a beautiful pool and freshly updated appliances makes living easy. I have given this community 4 stars out of 5 only because the mail system can be a hassle and hard to get mail and packages, but other than that I highly recommend Vista Commons as a place to live.

Reply from Vista Commons

Living at Vista Commons has been great. It's such a nice, quiet community. I always feel safe and secure here. I've never had a problem with noise.

Reply from Vista Commons

Love the space in the apartment and love the gated neighborhood. The location is perfect and the staff have gone above and beyond to make me feel at home!

Reply from Vista Commons

Very nice apartments in a great location in downtown Columbia! My only complaint is that the gates don't always work properly. However, the amenities are nice especially the pool. Maintenance staff is always friendly.

Reply from Vista Commons

Amazing apartment Larger than what I expected Clean accommodation. Good location and fair prices as well High quality and high safety Corporated stuff

Reply from Vista Commons

Nice, quiet apartment living. High quality apartments. Gated community so I always feel safe. Only complaint is that maintenance requests often fall through the cracks or are not processed in a timely manner.

Reply from Vista Commons

Very nice community. I have enjoyed living there the past 2 years. The only thing that could be better is having maintenance respond to concerns in a more timely manner

Reply from Vista Commons

Best apartment experience so far. The staff are always quick to respond and easy to work with. Everything is clean and we love the trash concierge service.

Reply from Vista Commons

The actual apartments are nice, however the office staff is lacking. There appears to be a training issue with high turnover. We have been misinformation on more than one occasion