Vista Commons

I have thoroughly enjoyed living in Vista Commons. The location cannot be beat and I have always felt very safe in this community. I would recommend this complex to a friend!
A safe place to live in the heart of Columbia. The staff is generally friendly and the community is clean. Love the facilities and amenities.
Great apartment. They take care of your here. Staff is very nice and treat you like family. All neighbors are nice. Really no complaints and just signed to live here another year!
Love the care the office put in for my move in! JP and I really felt at home from day 1. We love small community feel they created in Columbia’s somewhat big city 😜
It has been an overall good experience and community! Maintenance has not always been successful though and the train is loud but that is not on the apartment complex. The package system is very good and efficient!
It is a nice environment. The leasing office is very helpful. I like the kitchen setup, including the electric oven, which has a glass top and is very easy to clean.
We just recently moved in, but the experience has been amazing thus far. We are very pleased with the accommodating staff in the front office.
This is a very welcoming community. The first time I came here, I was warmly and beautifully received by the lady, a place with traditional cultural heritage, and a feeling of home. Unlike some of the new communities I saw, those are too commercialize. Of course, the most important thing is that its location is so convenient that the surrounding shopping, entertainment, and dining are very convenient, and it can even be reached on foot! And his managers are very friendly and happy! The neighbors are gentle and courteous! Children like birds and squirrels outside the window. Love the children's museum next to it!
Great central vista location, helpful staff that listen to feedback, updated facilities, nice amenities, beautiful landscaping, gated community.
I have thoroughly enjoyed living in Vista Commons. It is a very safe and secure complex with ample amenities. The package delivery system is wonderful and ensures my packages are safe when I am not home. Although there is noise from the train near us, it is not enough to deter me from wanting to live here. Vista Commons is in a wonderful location in the Vista near many bars, shops, and restaurants. I would definitely recommend Vista Commons to anyone looking for an apartment complex in Columbia!