The community is safe and clean, also including a lot of fantastic facilities. The appliance in the room looks new and advanced. The maintenance people are helpful.

Vista Commons is an excellent apartment community. The maintenance is quick to help and thorough. The front office is approachable and on top of your information.

Vista Commons is a great place to live. This gated community with a beautiful pool and freshly updated appliances makes living easy. I have given this community 4 stars out of 5 only because the mail system can be a hassle and hard to get mail and packages, but other than that I highly recommend Vista Commons as a place to live.

Living at Vista Commons has been great. It's such a nice, quiet community. I always feel safe and secure here. I've never had a problem with noise.

Love the space in the apartment and love the gated neighborhood. The location is perfect and the staff have gone above and beyond to make me feel at home!

Very nice apartments in a great location in downtown Columbia! My only complaint is that the gates don't always work properly. However, the amenities are nice especially the pool. Maintenance staff is always friendly.

Amazing apartment Larger than what I expected Clean accommodation. Good location and fair prices as well High quality and high safety Corporated stuff

Nice, quiet apartment living. High quality apartments. Gated community so I always feel safe. Only complaint is that maintenance requests often fall through the cracks or are not processed in a timely manner.

Reply from Vista Commons

Very nice community. I have enjoyed living there the past 2 years. The only thing that could be better is having maintenance respond to concerns in a more timely manner

Reply from Vista Commons

Best apartment experience so far. The staff are always quick to respond and easy to work with. Everything is clean and we love the trash concierge service.

Reply from Vista Commons

The actual apartments are nice, however the office staff is lacking. There appears to be a training issue with high turnover. We have been misinformation on more than one occasion

Reply from Vista Commons

Overall great and a safe place to live in. The locating is very convenient and close to USC. The staff is nice and helpful. The outdoor trash is quite far so if the could do something about it to facilitate the process of walking all the way to the outdoor trash would be very convenient.

I really enjoy living here! It is safe, quiet, and everyone is so friendly! The pool and outdoor area is great for relaxing and spending time with friends. Vista Commons is a wonderful place to live.

As an out-of-state company renting apartments for a project in SC, this has been the best experience. The office is responsive to questions, helpful, and our employees love the apartments.

Vista Commons is located in the perfect spot in Columbia. It’s on the same street as Columbia Craft brewing and only a few steps away from the vista with soo many food, drink, and entertainment options.

Staff has been very friendly and helpful. Apartment is modern and was clean when we moved in and very spacious. Wish the fitness center was bigger but other than that the amenities are great.

My roommates and I have only lived here for a few months, and so far the apartment is wonderful. Maintenance has been a little slow, but I believe they're a little backed up.

The complex is lovely, however, have a lot of trouble speaking with anyone unless I go to the office. No emails returned, no phone callbacks😒

I love living at Vista Commons, in the heart of the Vista. I am in the heart of SC’s thriving capital city, yet I have the comfort and camaradarie of small town living. The staff here does everything possible to accommodate my needs and make me feel at home.

Location, location, location - can walk everywhere in town from this location. Conveniently located to access the Cayce and Granby RIverwalks. Recent apartment renovations with new cabinetry, granite countertops, bedroom ceiling fan and flooring have freshened up the floorplans. There is ample parking for the residents. For the 1 1/2 years that we have been here the community is quiet with mainly grad students and working adults. The pool and outdoor kitchens are a plus but the business center is small and there is no place where a resident can host a small gathering. But you cannot beat the location of this complex.

Vista Commons is the best! Great staff and maintenance. Safe, clean, and fun place to live. Love the grilling and pool area-it’s a great place to meet other residents.

So far so good. Maintenance was quick to fix a problem. The apartment is updated and comfortable. Wel look forward to using the pool area a d other amenities.

Reply from Vista Commons

The apartments and amenities are awesome. The maintenance crew is great. The office staff leaves something to be desired. The perpetual turnover has untrained personnel giving incorrect information.

Reply from Vista Commons

Just moved in. Love it so far! I met neighbors in the first day that were extremely accommodating. All of the facilities are nice and the office has been very responsive. Great overall.

I have not officially moved in yet, but so far the office staff has been excellent in answering my questions and trying to make my move as convenient as possible.