Overall great and a safe place to live in. The locating is very convenient and close to USC. The staff is nice and helpful. The outdoor trash is quite far so if the could do something about it to facilitate the process of walking all the way to the outdoor trash would be very convenient.

I really enjoy living here! It is safe, quiet, and everyone is so friendly! The pool and outdoor area is great for relaxing and spending time with friends. Vista Commons is a wonderful place to live.

As an out-of-state company renting apartments for a project in SC, this has been the best experience. The office is responsive to questions, helpful, and our employees love the apartments.

Vista Commons is located in the perfect spot in Columbia. It’s on the same street as Columbia Craft brewing and only a few steps away from the vista with soo many food, drink, and entertainment options.

Staff has been very friendly and helpful. Apartment is modern and was clean when we moved in and very spacious. Wish the fitness center was bigger but other than that the amenities are great.

My roommates and I have only lived here for a few months, and so far the apartment is wonderful. Maintenance has been a little slow, but I believe they're a little backed up.

The complex is lovely, however, have a lot of trouble speaking with anyone unless I go to the office. No emails returned, no phone callbacks😒

I love living at Vista Commons, in the heart of the Vista. I am in the heart of SC’s thriving capital city, yet I have the comfort and camaradarie of small town living. The staff here does everything possible to accommodate my needs and make me feel at home.

Location, location, location - can walk everywhere in town from this location. Conveniently located to access the Cayce and Granby RIverwalks. Recent apartment renovations with new cabinetry, granite countertops, bedroom ceiling fan and flooring have freshened up the floorplans. There is ample parking for the residents. For the 1 1/2 years that we have been here the community is quiet with mainly grad students and working adults. The pool and outdoor kitchens are a plus but the business center is small and there is no place where a resident can host a small gathering. But you cannot beat the location of this complex.

Vista Commons is the best! Great staff and maintenance. Safe, clean, and fun place to live. Love the grilling and pool area-it’s a great place to meet other residents.

So far so good. Maintenance was quick to fix a problem. The apartment is updated and comfortable. Wel look forward to using the pool area a d other amenities.

Reply from Vista Commons

The apartments and amenities are awesome. The maintenance crew is great. The office staff leaves something to be desired. The perpetual turnover has untrained personnel giving incorrect information.

Reply from Vista Commons

Just moved in. Love it so far! I met neighbors in the first day that were extremely accommodating. All of the facilities are nice and the office has been very responsive. Great overall.

I have not officially moved in yet, but so far the office staff has been excellent in answering my questions and trying to make my move as convenient as possible.

Great complex with really nice updated appliances, plenty of storage space and big closets. Quiet space in a great location. Nice place for pets too

It’s really great. The community is extremely safe and clean. But it is disappointing that rent increased $200/month in only one year. Also have a few issues with solving maintenance problems.

Reply from Vista Commons

Love the Vista Commons! Super modern and renovated! Office staff is very helpful and excellent to work with! Grounds are kept up nicely and always clean.

Reply from Vista Commons

Great staff, updated apartments, in the heart of the vista, quiet, gated, etc. Would highly recommend this place for short or long term living

Reply from Vista Commons

I love my apartment and location but wish we did more activities as a community to help meet the neighbors. I hardly know anyone else who lives here so that's my only complaint!

Reply from Vista Commons

Vista Commons is a great place to live for not only college students but families as well. Management is super reliable and easy to communicate with

Reply from Vista Commons

Excellent front office staff and maintenance crew - always helpful. The grounds are well kept and clean. Small downside - front gate is frequently out of sorts.

Reply from Vista Commons

Living at Vista Commons is great. There are so many great amenities and the location is prime for the Vista. The staff here are so helpful and friendly all the time. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Vista Commons

I love living in this this community. Although it's in the heart of downtown and convenient to everything, it's also very quiet and relaxing. The staff are great too!

Reply from Vista Commons

Living at vista commons s a great decision. The amenities can’t be beat! I love the pool and grille area! And the 2 bedroom apartment is just enough space.

Reply from Vista Commons

I have not moved into VC yet but from when I toured the place, I could tell the apartments really are quality. Being a gated community is very nice and the proximity to the Vista is ideal. Great location.