Vista Commons

4.5

4.5

Minji
Superb location - near to work and fun. Rent is expensive even for being in downtown (cf, apartments on Main street), but the open community-feeling (vs. enclosed in one high-rise building) may justify it for some people. Room for improvement: 1) Requiring landline for gate buzz-in is.. interesting. I was told it's due to the parking issues, but why not enforce towing for unauthorized cars? Also, I believe people can forward calls to their cell phone to circumvent the restriction if they want to. I'm refusing to get a landline that would incur another monthly payment and walking to the gate every time I get a delivery. INCONVENIENT. 2) No bike rack/storage 3) Mail delivery - It's not the community's fault, but I hope I can get some heavy items delivered directly to the unit, not just left at the mail room 300ft away. Delivery instructions don't work always. That said, the staffs have been helpful for moving heavy things to my unit door and I am really grateful for that.
Adriana
I love living here. The maintenance team is great and are very timely. I feel very safe living here as well. I would recommend anyone to live here
Ashley
Wonderful Apartment complex, great gym, and friendly people. My only complaint is the noise. My upstairs neighbor seems to be wearing boots 24/7 and I can hear him all day and all night. I have had a noise complaint called on my by my downstairs neighbor and now I am terrified to disturb anyone meanwhile I constantly hear others. Parking at the complex is usually booked up too so I have to park a good walk away from my apartment when I come home. Everything else it great though and the location is amazing as well.
Ashley
Great community! Love the area and the apartment layout. Nice amenities as well! Recent renovations are awesome and the gym looks very nice!!
Olivia
Vista Commons is a great place to live with an ideal location walkable to the many restaurants and attractions of the Vista. While we have had some small issues with the apartment (fridge breaking, paint chipping, leaking sink) the maintenance staff has been relatively good at addressing these. Also, the train noise at night directly outside my window is not ideal. Still, I would recommend living here to anyone!
Emily
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Vista Commons! It is a great location and convenient to many different locations in Columbia. The package system and home gym are an added bonus!
Theodoros
Great location, easy access to restaurants and downtown! Very friendly and helpful staff! Amenities are modern, and the pool area is great!!
Paige
Love living here! I always feel so safe with the gate and 3 locks on my door. I love all of the amenities also! And I’m so excited now that the gym is open!
Allison
Everything has been great so far. Only complaints is that it is not easy to get visitors through the gate, and the gym has been under construction for a long time.
Dylan
So far I have loved living here! It has felt very safe and I love how quiet it is. No busy street noises or loud parties on the weekend🙌🏻 The maintenance crew responded pretty quickly to our ac problem and the leasing office, although sometimes slow to respond, has been very helpful.