Nice rooms and good people. Having separate rooms is nice all with personal bathrooms. Area tends to be pretty quiet and people on the halls are nice. Waffle Wednesday should be every week imo.

Reply from Vista Denver

I have had a great experience so far with vista. The only thing I would change is easier way to find new roommates and contact staff about maintenance.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista always offers community events and is very responsive to any maintenance, safety, or general problems that may arise. The gym does stink, however.

Reply from Vista Denver

Living at Vista is close to campus. I really like how every apartment as their own bathroom and is furnished. The kitchen is really small and can make it hard to cook

Reply from Vista Denver

Great staff with prompt responses. Great views from my room and the patio is very nice. Wish the gym was a little bigger but it works. Bathroom in the room is a must.

Reply from Vista Denver

greatHi all this is me faisal ,i live in vista apartments until now. I'm having good time with my roommates they are the best. The management are great people from my heart. They are always helpful from Mike to the others. There's small issue about the roommates make sure to make a deal with them to keep the apartment clean. To everyone can feel comfortable and relaxed. And i have great roommates who they are helpful and they care to leave things clean. We hang out together to bars, downtown, movies ,it's great to live with people from different nationality. My roommates are from different places one he's Chinese, one she's American, one he's Saudi. Which great components. I really recommend you all to live in this place. We have nice fire place and also nice glass house for special celebration 🙌. Even the monthly rental is affordable to everyone.

Reply from Vista Denver

Great location and convenience for students who go to du. The staff is really nice and always willing to help with anything. Amenities are great as well!

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista is amazing and is always willing to make your living experience enjoyable and happy. I especially love the new additions to our gym space!

Reply from Vista Denver

It has been great . The apartments are spcious and well maintained. Although I would like the front desk to be open for longer time or have some provision for the lockout keys.

Reply from Vista Denver

I love living at vista, the rooms are nice and atmosphere is pleasant. My only complaint are the showers, they don't ever have a nice temperature. Otherwise no problems!

Reply from Vista Denver

My resident experience has been awesome while living at Vista. I enjoy the free breakfasts that are offered from time to time, the community hang out space that is offered on the first floor, and the convenient parking that makes me feel like both my car and I are safe when I come into my building. The only thing that I would change about my building, is not being able to use cash/quarters in the laundry machines.

Reply from Vista Denver

Cool amenities. Lots of perks like free food and activities. Super convenient. Employees are superb and always quick. Laundry machines suck though.

Reply from Vista Denver

Its been really fun so far and maintenance has been fast and efficient. Front desk has also been very helpful when it comes to anything with living questions.

Reply from Vista Denver

love that we have so many events (like waffle Wednesday). the staff is super nice and friendly and is very willing to help and solve problems if necessary.

Reply from Vista Denver

In my experience there are ups and downs I feel that the roommate matching is on some other stuff and the Landry room mixed with trash room is a disaster

The room is comfortable and nice, but windows are big, so the room is little bit cold. My roommate are very nice people and the apartment is generally quiet.

Reply from Vista Denver

I love all the events they have. I also appreciate their open communication with their residents about the goings on in the community. Otherwise the only complaint I have is with the washer and dryer either being dirty or broken.

So far my experience in vista has been good. Although there are some maintenance issues in my unit and there is an extensive waitlist, i have been pleased with everything else so far.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista is a nice place to live and there are great amenities and lots of events that Vista holds which are fun to attend. One complaint is that the walls are pretty thin so you can hear your roommates.

Reply from Vista Denver

The location of the apartment is great! It is walking distance to some yummy restaurants and to my classes at DU. The staff have been helpful.

The place is cost-effective, the location is close to DU, utilities are included, the other students are friendly, and the staff is excellent and helpful.

Reply from Vista Denver

Overall I like Vista. However I think there needs to be a new policy concerning list keys and I hope the dryers get fixed. The room is beautiful but the kitchen is tiny. Vista overall is a good place to live but these tweaks would make it even better.

Really Great!!! Friendly staff and atmosphere. :) If you are a student in the area the commute is one of the best in the area. Come check it out.

Great people and overall a wonderful experience! Super close to the university, which is also convenient. The only issue is maintenance, with a reoccurring problem in my unit that can't seem to get resolved.. but they're always nice and hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Reply from Vista Denver

Great living in the breck room. So much fun with four of your friends. Walls are alittle think plus there are no lights in the room but other wise the amenities are great and the staff is too