I think Vista has been a good place to live. Over the past and few months, I have had good rapport with my roommates and have been able to communicate with the managers in the building. One thing that is not great is the fact that sometimes they don’t check their mail and see my rent check there so I get a notice. It’s always remedied but is an inconvenience. Overall a good place. Would not recommend if you want to live alone or don’t like to be around undergrads.

Vista has been a great place to live so far! It is clean, comfortable, and really close to DU campus! Their amenities are also a huge plus; I enjoy using the clubhouse, business center, fitness center, and enjoying outside seating on the 3 balconies Vista has.

Reply from Vista Denver

The place is always clean, the noise level is acceptable, the staff is friendly, and it's location is very convenient. All and all it's been great.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista has been a good living experience so far. The noise level is fairly low, the staff is friendly and it is always clean! I love that there is a washer and dryer on each floor too!

Reply from Vista Denver

I really enjoy living here, but I wish there were more events where floor communities could get to know each other or where people would hang around so everyone could get to know each other.

Reply from Vista Denver

I like living here and also would like to recommend this place to my friends. This place is great and the location is perfect since it is close to school and public transportation is very convenient.

Reply from Vista Denver

Love this place. I have lived here for more than one year and definitely love this community. People here are very friendly. I think I would like to renew my lease this year as well.

Reply from Vista Denver

Everyone is very friendly at Vista! Some times sometimes maintenance issues can take a long time to resolve, but I am still satisfied with living at Vista

Reply from Vista Denver

Awesome splendid, comfy cool dope great, amazing, fire, lit, earth, wind, executed well, disciplined, amazing, wholesome, feels like home, yeet

Reply from Vista Denver

I just started living in vista this year and so far I have had a really good experience. The managers of the front desk are super kind and always say hi. The other residence are very welcoming. The only issue I've had was with the elevators. Sometimes they break down which is inconvenient since I'm on the eighth floor but they get fixed relatively quickly.

Reply from Vista Denver

I love the convenient location as a DU student and the fact that the apartment is already furnished. Laundry rooms on each floor is also great, but paying can be a bit of a hassle, especially when machines aren’t working and there is no notice. Overall great experience so far!

Everything has been fine except for maintenance. Vista should just hire more maintenance workers so they can actually get around to everything in a timely manner.

Reply from Vista Denver

Relaxed and great roommates who are very helpful and fun to be around. The staff were very friendly and helpful with any and all questions that I had.

Reply from Vista Denver

So far it’s been a cool community. Everyone is nice. However some things that my apartment mates and I have noticed is that the kitchen is way to small for 3-4 people to cook in, the sink especially is way to small. But the maintenance and staff are awesome! Also, we all had agreed that maybe the times for the waffle Wednesday’s should be a little earlier or later than 10 bc people are either all in class or at work and can’t make it, but we really want to participate in events. Maybe make some on Saturday’s? Thank you!

Reply from Vista Denver

lovely staff, beautiful apartments with an exceptional view of the mountains and downtown Denver. equipped with a 24/7 gym, there's never a bad time to get a workout in!

Reply from Vista Denver

Some initial issues with apartment. AC, dishwasher not working properly. Place was not entirely clean when we got here either. But have been responsive to work orders.

Reply from Vista Denver

There are only a select few things I would change to improve things. I work nights and sleep during the day, so the privacy shades don’t darken the room enough, and there’s not really a place to hang curtains. Also would be much happier if there were sufficient parking spaces for the residents. I have to park several streets over to not get a parking ticket

Reply from Vista Denver

Comfortable little space. Really quiet and staff are great! My car is safe and my room is not that small. My ESA is comfortable in her new home too!

Reply from Vista Denver

Overall I love the apartment, my room was good when I arrived although the floor was not vacuumed and there were hairs that were not mine. My friends shower isn’t working and hasn’t been fixed yet. But otherwise everything else is great, I like the size and I love the access to amenities! The building events are also nice and everyone is really friendly!

Reply from Vista Denver

I love the amenities provided on site including the gym, laundry rooms, and balcony. All staff have been receptive in answering my questions

Reply from Vista Denver

I recently moved to Denver from California and Vista has been incredibly helpful with anything that I need and made the adjustment that much easier. It’s a quiet complex but a lot of space to hang out or study. Looking forward to spending my next year at Vista.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista has friendly staff, great events (including food) planned out. As a graduate student, I appreciate and enjoy living so close to campus and paying a flat fee each month.

Reply from Vista Denver

It’s a good building, lots of cool amenities. Unfortunately they don’t fix things very quickly. I love the views from the building, I would recommend living here.

Reply from Vista Denver

really great location, clean units, and a lot of places to just sit and hangout around the building. recommend for students moving out for the first time

Reply from Vista Denver

The staff has been very helpful and courteous. All of the amenities are very enjoyable. Overall, a lot of conveniences come with living in Vista.