Just moved in but I am pleased so far. Only issue is the trash room make the whole floor smell funny in the hallway and no place to park for moving in other than 4 spots in front which were all taken.

Reply from Vista Denver

Great location right next to du campus with lots of coffee shops and restaurants nearby. The staff at vista are all really nice and willing to answer questions or help anytime. Great amenities too!

It’s been great so far! I just moved in for the summer and have enjoyed my Time here and I’m looking forward to living here the rest of the summer

Reply from Vista Denver

Wonderful experience living here for the past two years. Love the activities that Vista does each month - makes it exciting to see what new things will be happening!

Reply from Vista Denver

The community facilities are great and well kept. I love the view from my apartments. The office and event hours are a bit weird if you're not a student.

Reply from Vista Denver

I'm enjoying the area and the easy access to stores, highways, and food. The apartment is cost efficient with some nice amenities and events for residents

Reply from Vista Denver

I really appreciate the helpful staff to answer my questions and the quick response to maintenance requests. I love the location of the apartment complex to restaurants and walking distance to my classes at DU.

Reply from Vista Denver

Great location near campus with lots of amenities. All the staff are really nice and always available to help or answer questions that residents have.

Reply from Vista Denver

So far, everything has been so amazing! Everyone is so nice and fun to be around, my roommates are really chill, gym is nice, wifi is top notch, patios are amazing. I thought I had a great view at my last apartment, oh wow was I wrong. I'm not sure I see a situation where I don't stay here!

Reply from Vista Denver

Overall I like being in vista. I just would like it if the policies concerning a misplaced key change. Even though I have this one complaint, I do want to shout out the students who work there! So awesome!

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista has nice facilities and they are always prompt in fixing appliances once a work order is put in. The staff are friendly and they are always putting on events for residents to enjoy.

Reply from Vista Denver

It's alright. The maintainence is kinda slow to get back to you, but the desk assisntants are great and there's free food in the lobby pretty frequently.

Reply from Vista Denver

Nice rooms and good people. Having separate rooms is nice all with personal bathrooms. Area tends to be pretty quiet and people on the halls are nice. Waffle Wednesday should be every week imo.

Reply from Vista Denver

I have had a great experience so far with vista. The only thing I would change is easier way to find new roommates and contact staff about maintenance.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista always offers community events and is very responsive to any maintenance, safety, or general problems that may arise. The gym does stink, however.

Reply from Vista Denver

Living at Vista is close to campus. I really like how every apartment as their own bathroom and is furnished. The kitchen is really small and can make it hard to cook

Reply from Vista Denver

Great staff with prompt responses. Great views from my room and the patio is very nice. Wish the gym was a little bigger but it works. Bathroom in the room is a must.

Reply from Vista Denver

greatHi all this is me faisal ,i live in vista apartments until now. I'm having good time with my roommates they are the best. The management are great people from my heart. They are always helpful from Mike to the others. There's small issue about the roommates make sure to make a deal with them to keep the apartment clean. To everyone can feel comfortable and relaxed. And i have great roommates who they are helpful and they care to leave things clean. We hang out together to bars, downtown, movies ,it's great to live with people from different nationality. My roommates are from different places one he's Chinese, one she's American, one he's Saudi. Which great components. I really recommend you all to live in this place. We have nice fire place and also nice glass house for special celebration 🙌. Even the monthly rental is affordable to everyone.

Reply from Vista Denver

Great location and convenience for students who go to du. The staff is really nice and always willing to help with anything. Amenities are great as well!

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista is amazing and is always willing to make your living experience enjoyable and happy. I especially love the new additions to our gym space!

Reply from Vista Denver

It has been great . The apartments are spcious and well maintained. Although I would like the front desk to be open for longer time or have some provision for the lockout keys.

Reply from Vista Denver

I love living at vista, the rooms are nice and atmosphere is pleasant. My only complaint are the showers, they don't ever have a nice temperature. Otherwise no problems!

Reply from Vista Denver

My resident experience has been awesome while living at Vista. I enjoy the free breakfasts that are offered from time to time, the community hang out space that is offered on the first floor, and the convenient parking that makes me feel like both my car and I are safe when I come into my building. The only thing that I would change about my building, is not being able to use cash/quarters in the laundry machines.

Reply from Vista Denver

Cool amenities. Lots of perks like free food and activities. Super convenient. Employees are superb and always quick. Laundry machines suck though.

Reply from Vista Denver

Its been really fun so far and maintenance has been fast and efficient. Front desk has also been very helpful when it comes to anything with living questions.