Vista is amazing and is always willing to make your living experience enjoyable and happy. I especially love the new additions to our gym space!

It has been great . The apartments are spcious and well maintained. Although I would like the front desk to be open for longer time or have some provision for the lockout keys.

Reply from Vista Denver

I love living at vista, the rooms are nice and atmosphere is pleasant. My only complaint are the showers, they don't ever have a nice temperature. Otherwise no problems!

Reply from Vista Denver

My resident experience has been awesome while living at Vista. I enjoy the free breakfasts that are offered from time to time, the community hang out space that is offered on the first floor, and the convenient parking that makes me feel like both my car and I are safe when I come into my building. The only thing that I would change about my building, is not being able to use cash/quarters in the laundry machines.

Reply from Vista Denver

Cool amenities. Lots of perks like free food and activities. Super convenient. Employees are superb and always quick. Laundry machines suck though.

Reply from Vista Denver

Its been really fun so far and maintenance has been fast and efficient. Front desk has also been very helpful when it comes to anything with living questions.

Reply from Vista Denver

love that we have so many events (like waffle Wednesday). the staff is super nice and friendly and is very willing to help and solve problems if necessary.

Reply from Vista Denver

In my experience there are ups and downs I feel that the roommate matching is on some other stuff and the Landry room mixed with trash room is a disaster

The room is comfortable and nice, but windows are big, so the room is little bit cold. My roommate are very nice people and the apartment is generally quiet.

Reply from Vista Denver

I love all the events they have. I also appreciate their open communication with their residents about the goings on in the community. Otherwise the only complaint I have is with the washer and dryer either being dirty or broken.

So far my experience in vista has been good. Although there are some maintenance issues in my unit and there is an extensive waitlist, i have been pleased with everything else so far.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista is a nice place to live and there are great amenities and lots of events that Vista holds which are fun to attend. One complaint is that the walls are pretty thin so you can hear your roommates.

Reply from Vista Denver

The location of the apartment is great! It is walking distance to some yummy restaurants and to my classes at DU. The staff have been helpful.

The place is cost-effective, the location is close to DU, utilities are included, the other students are friendly, and the staff is excellent and helpful.

Reply from Vista Denver

Overall I like Vista. However I think there needs to be a new policy concerning list keys and I hope the dryers get fixed. The room is beautiful but the kitchen is tiny. Vista overall is a good place to live but these tweaks would make it even better.

Really Great!!! Friendly staff and atmosphere. :) If you are a student in the area the commute is one of the best in the area. Come check it out.

Great people and overall a wonderful experience! Super close to the university, which is also convenient. The only issue is maintenance, with a reoccurring problem in my unit that can't seem to get resolved.. but they're always nice and hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Reply from Vista Denver

Great living in the breck room. So much fun with four of your friends. Walls are alittle think plus there are no lights in the room but other wise the amenities are great and the staff is too

Reply from Vista Denver

Very friendly and welcoming hosts / desk agents. Rooms and living facilities are generally very nice although there have been a few minor maintenance issues which could've been resolved prior to the start of the year. Also it seemed like the room hadn't been dusted / vacuumed in quite some time so that was not the best first impression. However, after living here for almost a full quarter I've grown to really appreciate the individual amenities ie shower/bathroom as well as the overall atmosphere of the building/community members.

Reply from Vista Denver

The apartment is very comfortable. The app is easy to use. The staff is always available and answers to my questions very quickly. There are a lot of events

Reply from Vista Denver

I received a good welcome, the app is very good, the staff is always available and answer very quickly. Moreover the apartment is very comfortable

I like the free food at resident events and the employees are understanding if you have any issues or service requests. It’s nice to have your own personal bathroom.

The people here are really friendly and helpful, whether they are residents, staff, or both. Unfortunately, I do not know many people in my community unless I was friends with them already.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista has a great vibe and is an overall great environment. There are a very diverse group of people living here, from students to professionals to mothers. I love the free gym, business center, coffee, etc. For the price, you can not beat it!

Reply from Vista Denver

Overall good experience just wish had a little more workout equipment and had a little more kitchen space. The new couches aren’t as comfy as the old ones either.