Really Great!!! Friendly staff and atmosphere. :) If you are a student in the area the commute is one of the best in the area. Come check it out.

Great people and overall a wonderful experience! Super close to the university, which is also convenient. The only issue is maintenance, with a reoccurring problem in my unit that can't seem to get resolved.. but they're always nice and hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Reply from Vista Denver

Great living in the breck room. So much fun with four of your friends. Walls are alittle think plus there are no lights in the room but other wise the amenities are great and the staff is too

Reply from Vista Denver

Very friendly and welcoming hosts / desk agents. Rooms and living facilities are generally very nice although there have been a few minor maintenance issues which could've been resolved prior to the start of the year. Also it seemed like the room hadn't been dusted / vacuumed in quite some time so that was not the best first impression. However, after living here for almost a full quarter I've grown to really appreciate the individual amenities ie shower/bathroom as well as the overall atmosphere of the building/community members.

Reply from Vista Denver

The apartment is very comfortable. The app is easy to use. The staff is always available and answers to my questions very quickly. There are a lot of events

Reply from Vista Denver

I received a good welcome, the app is very good, the staff is always available and answer very quickly. Moreover the apartment is very comfortable

I like the free food at resident events and the employees are understanding if you have any issues or service requests. It’s nice to have your own personal bathroom.

The people here are really friendly and helpful, whether they are residents, staff, or both. Unfortunately, I do not know many people in my community unless I was friends with them already.

Reply from Vista Denver

Vista has a great vibe and is an overall great environment. There are a very diverse group of people living here, from students to professionals to mothers. I love the free gym, business center, coffee, etc. For the price, you can not beat it!

Reply from Vista Denver

Overall good experience just wish had a little more workout equipment and had a little more kitchen space. The new couches aren’t as comfy as the old ones either.

Amazing view. Awesome rooms. Great amenities. Only reason 4 star is some stuff was either run down or a little broken. Also great places to study and no obstruction from the sunset on the top balconies.

Reply from Vista Denver

Great rooms, maintenance could be a little better. A lot of problems with the room from the beginning. For example lights weren’t working and dishwasher was broken.

Reply from Vista Denver

lots of things have been broken and needed to be fixed thus far, however, there are a lot of good social events and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Vista Denver

Great amenities. Good appliances. Small for the price, though. Very convenient in terms of location and the fact that everything is included in the rent.

Reply from Vista Denver

I live in vista apartments until now. I'm having a good time with my roommates they are the best. The management is great people from my heart. They are always helpful. To everyone can feel comfortable and relaxed. And I have great roommates who they are helpful and they care to leave things clean.

Living in vista has been really enjoyable so far. It’s definitely the best option for inexpensive student housing near DU. The location and views are greet but you definitely get what you pay for.

It is an ok experience, staff cool, environment is alright, no complaints really. Have been here a month and so far nothing has been a problem or concern

Reply from Vista Denver

Apartment was very dirty at move-in, and AC has not worked properly since start of lease. Maintenance is good and work orders are resolved quickly.

Reply from Vista Denver

Room seemed like it was in good condition at first, however upon closer inspection, several amenities were broken or missing. For example, the lever on my window broke off, forcing me to push and pull the window to open or close it. The microwave was also missing its top panel, and the bed frame provided seemed flimsy at best. The showers also take forever to adjust to the proper temperature. Other than that it was pretty decent.

Reply from Vista Denver

The fridge is a bit small for 4 people but other than it is a comfortable spot with easy access to highway. I also like that you can walk nearby for food and stores.

Reply from Vista Denver

I really like all the free breakfast and food that is provided on special occasions. I also love the view on my room (Not to mention the huge windows!)

Reply from Vista Denver

Everything is good so far. Everyone is friendly and the welcome events were fun. The apartments are great and everyone on staff is ready to help if they can.

Reply from Vista Denver

It’s been an amazing experience living in vista! I’m having the opportunity to meet a lot of people from different places and making new friends

Reply from Vista Denver

Great location, affordable rent, great views on balconies, friendly staff, and awesome living conditions, but many issues too frequently (e.g., broken elevators for several months, water outages for several hours at a time, multiple times, slow rewards system)

Reply from Vista Denver

I think I have really good experiences since I live here in Vista, my roommate is really nice, and there is a place for me to cook, although I need to buy a light because there are no lights in the room.