Vista Haven Apartment Homes

3.8

3.8

One year since we first moved in and in the first year they were a lot of improvements that needed to be done and vista haven didn’t disappoint.
Everything so far has been great. The small issues I did have was solve really quick. I love they response time. Apartment was nice and clean.
We’ve only been here a week but it’s been okay so far. We can’t get into our mail box and the people above us are VERY loud but what can you do?
Love it here no problems almost 2 years and maintenance is very fast and helpful I also love the fact that pool is open but it’s getting cooler by the day.
I was a little disappointed when I first applied. After a year of little here, the community is okay, no place is perfect. I just wish they would fix the gate, it would be a little safer of who is coming in. I think the community is big enough to have more than one Trash compartment.
Nice to live here everybody is friendly and kind it is very quiet and it's nice to c kids out playing and getting alone my kids love going outside to play
I've been living in this apartment community for 8 years. I have friendly neighbors and I haven't had any major issues living here. i would like to see that the entrance is kept better pertaining the trash build up which becomes a eye sore after a while. Also, I think adding more equipment on the playground or building a basketball court for the kids would be great.
I love the community it’s quite an not loud staff are all really nice I didn’t have my washer and dryer but Andrew in the front made sure I got it then maintenance was great too very nice social I love it here
Vista haven was very quiet and now there’s always something going on . They have cops patrolling now but that doesn’t make us feel better makes us feel like we’re on lock down .
Good costumer service and good place to live very clean areas staff very friendly I living here for 3 years now and everything is on point the secuo