Vista Haven Apartment Homes
4 stars415 Reviews

Olivette
The worst place with dem 2 maintenance man no good lazy so nothing good I can seh thank can't wait to get new maintenance ppl 😀 🙌 😄 an things will get better I make so much work order no one come from last year up to now but get paid still it's crazy worst place I come to live I'm not happy but I take video and pic no one can seh I did dis to the place I could never get help but it's ok I'm not asking for help no more plus I have screen shot of all my work order I did plus they email me a letter sehing inspection on the 24th no one came yet cause I had alot t seh but ill wait when time comes!!!!

Luz I.
Awesome kindness helpful professional response respectful above and beyond friendly people just like family members peace calm and relax care about you

Doris
Don't like the garbage everywhere and people don't care plus no control excess and paying water bill much to high would be nice that gets fixed by reading it again

Ludwige
I like almost everything about the apartment complex only one thing I don't like about the apartment right now is the way My neighbors andle the trash . I can tell they 've been doing it on purpose because when I first living here it wasn't like that before, I mean that never happened before. That's very upsetting...... Every Monday morning the maintenance have to come early to clean up . IT'S WINTER GUYS...... LET'S BE HONEST TO OURSELVES ".... You have family 🙏🙏🙏🙏 too . Don't let the maintenance go through this, because is not worth it. They're good 👍 people. This is a beautiful ❤️❤️❤️ community, Even though it is there job to do so , but it's supposed to be like that. Let's love each other with respect. WE'RE VISTA HEAVEN FAMILY 🙏🙏🙏... GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

Jose
Excellent residential, no body bothering you for nothing, I highly recommended this complex, the only think A little bit trash at the play ground and the playground need cleanening

Nayomi
It’s gotten worse as I’ve been here the past 4 years. Gun shots , drama, disrespectful neighbors screaming and having physical altercations outside my door. Trash left everywhere. Took over 6 months for my ac to be fixed. Y’all didn’t credit my electric bill that increased over 100 dollars since I had no choice but to use a window unit. Where’s pest control? It’s been months!

Evelyn
I have been living in this complex for one year and a half, and unfortunately, the hallways are dirty and were clean once in a year and a half. The hallway has spots, and the garbage is always full of bags outside the dumpster. The girl at the front office is not nice and gives the wrong information in my personal opinion, I go to give my information about any repairs, and takes time to come. The gate never works, which is not secure for the residents.

Richard
I love my home but there are some things that need improvement the playgrounds are rotting out and sometimes there's broken glass I have kids that would like to play in a safe playground

Tantanisha
I've been living here in this apartment community for nearly 11 years now. My neighbors are great and I don't experience too much noise besides when the kids are out playing from time time but that's expected. It's convenient to surrounding businesses and the leasing office usually take care of an issues I have in a timely manner.

Renesha
It's nice here. Except there is no Towing company n it needs one. The parking at times is disgusting. The garbage is always nasty more nasty than clean and it's call lazy residents.