Vista Haven Apartment Homes

3.9

3.9

We don’t have the friendliest neighbors, they are very very loud. Trash is an on going problem. Needs more storage or storage options. Parking is ridiculous, there are 2 cars in front of our building that NEVER move. Packages have been stolen.
Is being nice, overall, everyone's in the office always very respectful and the staff is friendly. Looking forward for summer and what is coming for all.
It is nice to have a place to call home. We are very happy here at Vista Haven Apartments. It is a very clean and beautiful place to live. The area surrounding the apartment complex is very nice as well.
With the non stop issues in my apartment my experience so far has not been honestly great. After discussing with management that there’s a good percentage of the apartment unable to use their oven without setting off the alarm even having the fan on. I see constantly the amount of work that is done for the landscape around the complex. They are out here at least 3 times a month. I just wish high marks will use that money towards replacing old appliances. Also adding another trash bin in consideration for people who live in the back with no vehicle to take trash out.
I haven’t lived in an apartment since 1989! Things have changed! It is nice to to have other neighbors to interact with. Unfortunately my daughter (Ali-26) & I have moved in at a time when were Both experiencing health issues which has Yotally slowed us down both socially & financially! I’m hoping come summer we will both be well enough to hang by the pool, meet others in this lil community, make new friends & shop more at Aldis! LOL. So far, everyone has been very nice. And other than the Monday trash compactor overload I feel we made a nice move into Vista Haven I also haven’t forgotten Marinel & el sol (sorry! I’m horrible with names) I owe y’all some Delish lunch/dessert!! I promise to make y’all something Wonderful as soon as I get my arm & hand fixed up!!
I enjoy living here at Vista Haven Apartments. Even though the name has changed a few times, I still enjoy being a resident. My neighbors are friendly and we get along. I've had the same neighbors for the last 9 years I've lived here. A couple have left but the new ones are nice too. The front office staff is pleasant with me. I try to communicate my concerns and usually they take care of it within a reasonable time.
I think this facility has very good customer service. The staff is very sufficient and reliable n I think that alone speaks for itself. But until now I have no complains!
Going on 2 years here no complaints from me everything from maintenance to the office receptionist have Been improving since we moved in 2 years ago 5/5
So far living in Vista Haven apartments has been nice. We have an amazing neighbor who is very friendly and speaks all the time, and the kids are always outside playing together.
I Love living here its great no problems manager is very good and service is good along with neighbors clean nice pool and playgrounds store is near all locations are near to shop other than food😎