Vista Haven Apartment Homes
4 stars371 Reviews

Ludwige
I like the apartment a lot, the shape, the walking closet, has a lot of space the big window in the living room is amazing. It's a good place to start a family.

Cheyenne
Decently quiet community. Only problem I have so far is the trash, food, and cigarette butts all around the outside of my building and on the stairs.

Verified Resident
Maintenance dudes on point. Changing my a/c filter. Fixed my water heater and was so polite I wanted to thank their mom for excellent upbringing.

Tantanisha
I've been living in this apartment community for 10 years, My neighbor's are wonderful and kind. We get along and watch out for each other. I enjoy taking evening walks in the neighborhood. I haven't had any major problems since living here. The staff members are helpful, anytime I've ever had a concern or something fixed in my apartment. They've been helpful. Overall, I'm okay living here..

Lyndsey
5 stars for the community, neighbors, and apartment itself. 2 stars for the amenities that are never available. 1 star for the bugs. Just can't ge rid of the roaches.

Ieisha
Things could be better, with a change, some Enforcement and some people that care other than that I have no issues, it’s just like every other apartment

Omaryliss
about 2 months ago
good stay here. Quiet. Neighbors are nice. Pool is nice. Stores are very near by. Don’t have to drive to get to the closest grocery store. ..

Otto
about 2 months ago
Renew my lease for another 12 month term am glad to be apart of the Vista Haven Community am very happy with my choice . Thank you so much. My experience with my neighbors and the people that stay out here are always pleasant and friendly i say again it was a great choice

Danielle
about 2 months ago
No place is perfect. Every where you go there are things that could use some improvement. Overall though, Vista Haven is a pretty nice place to live. I am grateful to call this place home.

Paola
2 months ago
I had a bit of a misunderstanding in the beginning but I understand it can get a bit hectic especially with people moving in back to back but I am satisfied with my apartment.