Vista Haven Apartment Homes

It has been a wonderful experience. I've enjoyed my stay for one year.Enjoying the gym, friendly neighbors, and a peaceful nights rest. Can't wait to hit the pool area.
Its a nice apartment i wish my neighbors were quiet but everything else is ok. The garbage situation is a mess at time and i wished the gate worked.
Very spacious apartments and super close to everything. Quiet neighborhood and nice neighbors. The office staff are very helpful and I have to thank them especially for all their hard work during a pandemic. 😊
I've been here one year. So far not too bad. With everything going on seems like not alot of maintenance calls are being performed in a timely manner. But it's understandable. Also I wish that the breezeways could be cleaned more often.
Overall my experience over the 8 years I've lived in this community has been decent. I'm blessed to have good neighbors that respect eachother and is pleasant.
So far I’ve seen a lot of improvements since high mark took over. Maintenance response time to work orders is getting so much better. We still need pressure washing of breezeways up to 3rd floors and to address ant beds in the grass. However overall you can see improvement especially with swimming pool!
I moved in last tuesday and that saturday I reported my oven doesnt work. It's going on a week and I still cant use my oven. I called 3 times. Most of the time when I call I get placed on hold then the phone hangs up. Guess I'll try again today.
This has been a nice quiet place to live. I have enjoyed my 2 years this far I like that I'm out of the city of Orlando but close enough if need be
At first it was a quiet neighborhood and it’s just changing .. not for the better ! They are changing the pool and stuff to make it look nicer but now there is too much going on here
Good people live here they keep it clean and i would move back if they have a down stairs some time and they work with u when u need it i was here for a year and it was good i will give 4 stars