Vistas at Jackson Creek Apartments

I’m still getting settled and organized. I’ve met a couple of residents in my building, very nice, friendly people. Once settled, it would be nice to meet some residents who share common interests.
Generally decent. The landscaping could use some work. COVID has screwed up use of amenities but that is not on Vistas. Overall would refer.
Rent is expensive, but office staff has been useful and maintenance work done in a timely manner. We love our closet space. I don’t like that light/fan fixtures are extra amenities, but the apartment is nice and modern looking. Overall happy with This complex
It’s difficult to give a higher rating when staff only contact you when they want something. I had submitted several deficiencies when we moved in and they have yet to address those. I assume they will not be addressed and I worry that we will have to pay for them when we move out.
I love this community. The people here are so nice and I love that it's a very dog friendly community. I can't wait until the pool opens so i can check it out.
I would give a higher score, but the parking is absolutely terrible here! I have had to park in other buildings parking lots because there has been not a single space for my car and I’ve had to walk from another building to my building with and infant because the spots are Almost always full by 7-8 pm. There are new cars here everyday that are taking up spaces and then leave in the middle of the night. There is a car in our lot that has had a flat tire and hasn’t moved since we moved in, in November of 2019! I didn’t realize when I was paying so much I would have to carry my baby half way across the complex to just get in my apartment! On the plus side everyone I have ran into are nice and no-one has been crazy loud. Would really love to figure out the parking situation!
Great moving experience. Slowly all unpacked and adjusting to living in a new apartment. My dog is so happy and loves seeing all of the other dogs!!!
The process of applying and getting approved was so smooth and easy thanks to Anna. She answered all of my many many questions with patience and a great attitude. When we moved in our unit was in amazing condition, it looked brand new! Really excited to continue living here.
I love it here. Everybody is very accommodating and friendly. Anytime we have had a problem maintenance is out here same day. It is great. The apartments are beautiful!
I have never been happier with an apartment in regards to location and view and amenities. Was kind of bummed with the smell of my dishwasher when I moved in because it had standing water and mold in it and it was missing the silverware holder but I cleaned it all up and ordered a new holder. Other than that, it’s been great thus far.