Vistas at Jackson Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

Just moved in maybe close to two months ago. Seems nice now, no issues hopefully. Parking is a hassle sometimes, but not too much of a bother.
It’s a mostly good place to live. We’ve had minor issues with communication about maintenance but staff seems to want tenants to be satisfied and reaches out.
This place is absolutely horrible Maggie doesn’t do her job when it comes to every complaint made /makes up excuses and sides with the other residents brought this up to Samantha and she said she’d follow up regarding the incident which has made no difference! Fallen on property and management had done nothing about it and surgery is now needed ! Can’t have bird feeders on your patio ( they pick and choose who can have them it seems like ) cause I’ve seen so many residents with them and they’ve stated they’ve never received the email I did. Total discrimination!!!!!!!
I’m just went through the rental agreement process and will be moving in shortly. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. I was impressed with the am,entities and quality of the unit I toured.
Nice place to stay, but the appliances are not the greatest for how much rent is. Nice area to live in. Staff is great. The trash cans with dirty dog poop bags does not get cleaned very often. Over all good place to live.
I love living at the Vistas at Jackson Creek. They are really nice apartments with granite countertops in the kitchen, walk in closets, and a double vanity in the master bath. The amenities are great as well. The apartments have a pool, dog run, and a small park for kids. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it is a little costly. I got in the apartments at a good time where I started out with a low rate due to the specials at the beginning of covid. However, I have spoke with people who pay $2000 a month for a two bedroom, which is a little pricey.
The staff is very helpful and welcoming! There is also plenty of communication about what's going on in the housing community. I am very pleased with everything so far!
Wonderful experience with Maggie the Assistant Property Manager at Vistas at Jackson Creek. Very helpful and informative as I move in from out of state.
Doing awesome. Love living here. Haven’t had any issues with other residents or the staff that works here. Would definitely recommend this complex to friends.
Great staff. Apartment living can be difficult but with clear communication, you just can’t have a much better place for the price. Be sure you at least check it out.