Vistas at Jackson Creek Apartments

The are things that could be different but overall no a bad place to live. It’s cozy and has been a great place for us the last year that we have been here.
From moving in 5 months ago, we have had nothing but positive experiences with the facility and it's management. The neighboring residents have all been pleasant as well. I love it here!
Awesome location in monument and great access to the highway and shopping! Beautiful grounds and apartments. Feel safe being here. The gym and pool are great!
So far so good they listened to an issue and immediately put out guidance for everyone. Which is very good. They should add more covered areas for cameras though.
Home sweet home! Vistas is a wonderful place to live we have awesome neighbors and a management team that is very understanding and helpful.
Overall this is a great place to live. Pet friendly is a huge plus and for the most part things are well maintained. The location is also great if you have to commute to Denver but don't want to live in Denver. Anna in the leasing office is wonderful and always helpful.
It’s good for the most part to live here, but staff can be really hard to get ahold of. I’m very disappointed with the way a broken washer was dealt with. I had no issues before a few months ago so hopefully things are better next time I have a problem or we will likely look elsewhere.
I am enjoying my stay at the Vistas. Everyone seems very friendly and love seeing all the four legged tenants. Great place to call home! 10/10 Recommend!
I have lived here 8 years, seven of them in the same apartment. The staff has always been cordial and helpful. I feel safe which is very important these days.
The ladies in the office were fast and awesome to work with. We looked at the apartment on a Tuesday night and had our keys by Friday at afternoon.