Vistas at Jackson Creek Apartments

4.5

4.5

This is the first apartment that I have lived in. Everyone here is extremely nice. It is an amazing place to live. Due to Covid 19 I was not able to use the amenities but that is okay.
Staff is always friendly, responsive and willing to help. Co Complex is well kept, accessible, and it feels great to live here! I would recommend Vista Living to anyone looking or desiring an apartment community experience!
Nice apartment convenient location close to shopping and restaurants, and a awesome management team. We love Vistas it’s a place we can call home :)
I have only lived here a few weeks but I love it so far. The office staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The little care package was a nice touch.
Staff was all very helpful with all my questions and made the application process easy. I am excited to in an area with easy access to shopping.
THE STAFF ARE EXCELLENT! THE STAFF MAKES SURE THAT MAINTENANCE REQUESTS ARE DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS QUITE AND YOU CANNOT BEAT THE SHOPPING MALL NEAR BY.
The office people are refreshing pleasant. The apartment is nice. The parking is limited and the walls are very thin. The location is convenient.
Nice community. Took a while to get some much needed maintenance on our washer, but it finally came and it is working well now. Overall it’s a nice place. Just not the best appliances.
The agent was really nice with us, we had a warm welcome and they were able to answer all our questions. We liked the model apartment and we are really excited to move in
I would give it more stars but the dog leavings around our complex is becoming quite grotesque. Love everything else about the apartment, including the things we can't use due to the pandemic.