Vistas at Jackson Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

Craig
Since moving in not only has the staff been exceptional and extremely accommodating and helpful during the moving process. The community is a great pool of people and everyone is pretty nice in my encounters. Overall great place to call home
Kamalani
Lovin' the new maintenance guy! He works hard and does his best! We've been having issues with our floor boards and he brainstormed how to get them to stay glued down. He did a good job! Also figured out what was going on with our ice machine after finally getting the parts replaced and it wouldn't make ice. He figured out it was something faulty with the parts.
Christopher
Seems like a nice community and ive had mostly good experiences so far, looking forward to see what the next year brings. My kids loved the beverage machine and candy apples
Melissa
Just moving in but so far it has been great! We have had nothing but great things to say about the entire process. Eric has been more than helpful anytime I have called.
Cody
So far things have been good at the Vistas. My only complaint would be that there’s no recycling program and the amount of bird poo that’s in the exterior of the building.
Eloina
I’m telling you right now this place is amazing!everyone is so friendly and overall such a beautiful place to live in especially in Colorado you don’t see views like this often
Zane
nice apartments, maybe a little over priced . . . for what the wage availibility here, but nice apartments. i mean if i were to get a "cheap" house, i would be paying similar if not cheaper for nearly 5x the space.
Valerie
I have great neighbors, staff in office is great. I am excited to get a garage close to my apartment. I was on the waitlist and they made it happen.
Elizabeth
Vistas is the place to be! Friendly neighbors , stores and food close by and the best management team in town whenever there is a concern management makes sure it gets resolved. Beautiful complex with lots of amenities for the whole family . Thank you Vistas ☺️
Dellis
Great location, easy walking and driving distance to King Shoppers, Walmart, Khols, PetSmart, and maintenance shop for vehicles. Easy access to I-25. Clean gym, pool, hot tub, lounge area & professional staff.