Vistas at Jackson Creek Apartments

4.4

4.4

Management has always been extremely helpful. Whether answering questions, needing maintenance or any concerns. They get back to asap and that had always been appreciated! Awesome crew!
I love it here. It feels like home. The staff is caring and always on top of things. Maintence make sure they do repairs in a timely manner.
Love it here at Vistas we have a nice community, Everything is close by and convenient. The dog park and kids play area is amazing On top of that we have a management team that is 5 stars ☺️ Thank you Vistas !
Good, apparently to say we've lived here since built. It's apartment living and if others are not use to living in an apartment, living in an apartment is not for them. This community is what you make of it! Stop complaining about this and that like for example, dogs barking, parking space, people being loud in their apartments; however, these are not sound proof apartments. Overall, "Vistas at Jackson Creek", is by-far one of the nicest place to live North of Colorado Springs, CO for apartment living, in my opinion. You have great Mountain View for the most part, close to the AFA, and easy access to I-25 for traveling, a shopping center, out door activities like the lake and some trails, and different places to pick up food or order take out. Happy and satisfied Tenants.
I've now been here two years and have overall had a good experience. The apartments have nice high ceilings and are super pet friendly. I do wish people cleaned up after their dogs better, especially since we're charged extra for poo prints, and people make a mess of the dumpster areas weekly. Overall though, it's a safe, decently clean place to live with decent amenities.
Let me start off by saying that it had been a blast here.Everything is amazing the people,the view and staff members.my kids really love it here it’s the most coziest place a family could live in!
Moving in has been really easy, and the administration has been very helpful helping us move from out of state! It has been a pleasant experience so far.
Very pleasant living here at Vistas Apts: in Monument. Everybody in management is nice and they do a lot to make living here very pleasant. Location is very convenient. Amenities are wonderful, Gym, pool, hot-tub and more…. what more could you ask for !!!
I really enjoy it here @Vista except that sometimes people aren’t cleaning up after their dogs so it gets really bad out on the area near our patio
The staff is extremely helpful, nice, and patient all the time. I would give 5 starts just for the staff themselves. However, our neighbors are often very loud in the middle of the night, keeping us awake at night so that is why I bring the rating down to a 3. I do not think this says anything about the staff. The staff listens and works hard to keep this a great community.