Vue at Fayetteville

4.2

1,009 Reviews

4.2

1,009 Reviews

The community has been very inviting and im excited to move in. The employees at the office were very kind and accommodating and made the leasing process simple.
It was definitely worth living here and everything was very convenient I am glad I choose to live at The Vue and I would recommend it to other people
Good amenities like waffle Wednesday, dog park, pool, gym, and of course coffee every day! The shuttle is also great, especially on the weekends. Friendly and kind staff.
Really love living here!!! I Can’t wait to spend my senior year living at the view!! Now that everyone is gone it is so peaceful!! Really great place to live!
I love it here!!! It is such a fun and nice community. I LOVE all the dogs I get to see here. The pool is AWESOME as well!! I’m only here for the summer but it’s absolutely awesome!
I had a fun time living here to the point, im renewing! It has been such a fun and amazing experience that I’m so excited I get to do it all over again next year with my best friend
Love the community and friends that I have here. The location is amazing with an outstanding view of campus and the mountains. The location is right by campus and the main streets so I could not ask for anything better and the prices for the apartment itself are a very good deal for what all is included here. I love the Vue and the parties also help with the rating as well.
Been great so far, looking forward to the summer. Excited about moving into the villas next fall and leave the townhouses. The bud has been a big plus in the spring
i enjoyed living here. the apartment itself is really nice and has a lot of space. the staff members are all friendly - they’re easy to talk too and ask for help!!
Love living here! The community is awesome! I love pets & there is a ton of dogs always being walked or running around in the dog park. It's a super fun place to live!