Townhome was great, and the roommates were great. One complaint is that the a/c doesn’t accurately cool or heat the house. In the winter time the 3rd floor was often upwards of 80 degrees. Other than that it’s great.

I love all of the amenities offered at the Vue! The setup of the apartments is great and I love the pool and volleyball courts. The only thing we need is more parking!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have had such a wonderful experience already. I love the people, the pups, and the staff! I am so excited to be a part of such a fun and lively community!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Love the vue so much! Great place to live, great staff! the only this i wish there was more of is guest parking for the villas, that would make it easier for my friends to come over!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I really enjoy living at The Vue. The staff is always helpful. The only downfall I have living here is that when I moved in mostly everything was broke or didn’t work properly.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The vue is a very nicely set up and good place to live that is why I am choosing to live here next year. Also the people that work in the buildings are very nice and presentable.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

love the vue and staff and the amenities and especially waffle wednesday! the only complaint i have is the appliances such as dish washer and washing machine need to be updated badly.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

My experience at The Vue has been nothing but enjoyable. I am moving to Fayetteville from out of town and am not familiar with the area, but the employees at the view have been incredibly friendly, helpful and not pushy in signing a lease! It's a very comfortable environment which makes me even more excited to live there!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

2nd semester far better than the first. We lost a roommate but the utility bill went down so I’m not complaining. I would love to live here again but it’s just too expensive.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The amentities are amazing, but the view from our apartment is awful. Management is always super helpful anytime we have a problem that we need fixed.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I haven’t moved into The Vue yet, but am excited and have already began picking out things for my room. I am excited to move in on August 19

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Loved the staff, the amenities were always available and I enjoyed the companies help. The value and location were almost too good to be true!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I haven’t moved in yet but i’m so excited for everything including the tanning. Each room has a balcony which is a huge plus. the bathrooms seem cleans and on some days out of the week they give free food! plus there’s a shuttle that takes you to school

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Great place to live but rent and utilities are way too expensive. So me and my roommates are not renewing our lease. But shout out to the bus drivers.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Love the ammenties and how close it is to campus. The gym could be better. The apartments are very comfortable and have a lot of space. Loved living at The Vue.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have loved living at the Vue so far because it is so welcoming. I have never had a problem with anything while living here. The staff is great and so is the whole community.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue is a great place to live and all of the amenities offered cannot compared to surrounding apartments. The location to campus is unmatched.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue rocks. I love the bus to campus. I love the free coffee. And I love the tanning bed. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in college.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Th eve has been one of the most beautiful and school conscious areas I've lived in! Many student accommodations and the staff here is beyond friendly. Would recommend staying here any year of college with the wide age range living at the Vue!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Office staff is nice and helpful. Grounds and common spaces are not kept up well. Maintenance workers are rude. Like the flat layout, but noisy building overall.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I enjoyed the tour mostly because the tour guide was really nice and the place looks great to spend my next semester living in. Looking forward to it.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I've loved living at the Vue! Overall, its been a great experience. The Vue bus that shuttles residents to class and Dickson St. is the best!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I am so excited to be living at the Vue. The community is so nice, and my friends make the anticipation even more exciting. The staff has been nothing but helpful during my entire process.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The application experience and going through and signing the lease was pretty straight forward. I didn’t have any big issues, the staff was really nice and helpful

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue is a great place to live.I have lived here for three years and wish I could live here longer! The price is great and the maintenance is great!