I love living at the Vue! The staff is amazing, fun, and helpful. The resident events are awesome and I love the dog park. The shuttle is also a great perk to head to Dickson.

well i haven’t lived here yet, but it seems like a great place to live!!! i am excited about having a townhouse with three of my other friends!

I have lived at The Vue for two years and have had a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and parking is usually easy to find. I would recommend living here.

The Vue is the best place to live in Fayetteville. The best pool and beach volleyball court. Having the bus to campus and Dickson tops it all off!

The Vue is a great place to live. The location is amazing and the bus is an added bonus! I would recommend living at The Vue to everyone. The apartments are big and the amenities are nice.

The Vue is wonderful is spacious room, on site gym, tanning and pool. It also has great study and computer rooms for printing. The bus bringing student to and from campus is also very convenient. The only down side of The Vue is that the stairways and rooms aren’t very clean. Some of the things in the room need to be replaced. Also, the walls create so much dust so it’s obvious the walls aren’t painted every year.

Best value for your money. Great location with a shuttle that runs to and from Harmon garage. Staff is friendly and professional. Lived here sophomore through Senior year

I've lived at the vue for 2 years (3yrs because renewed my lease), and its been wonderful. good community and neighbors, free food is great, and they respond to my needs fast:)

Great amenities, even better location. The common areas got a bit messy at times but that is expected with so many college students. The flats are nice, will be living in a town house and interested how that will be

I've lived at the Vue for two years and had a great experience. My favorite thing about the Vue is the amenities. The shuttle bus takes you to and from campus, as well as to and from Dickson on the weekends, and that has been a great feature, as well as the pool, hot tub, work out room, and coffee machine.

I love The Vue and plan to live here the rest of my time in Fayetteville. Convenient location, great amenities, and friendly staff. The rare occasion there is a maintenance need, it is taken care of immediately.

It’s great living at the vue. Not only do I have the best view in all of Fayetteville but they have everything else I could possibly need from an apartment complex.

Love living here! So close to campus, dog friendly and the townshouses are really spacious. I signed a lease to live here for a third year!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Maintenance of units and the property is great. It is clear that a lot of effort goes into maintaining the property. The bus to campus and Dickson is a great amenity.

love the Vue it has a fantastic pool the amenities are great the maitenance team is very fast and helpful the pool is fantastic and there are loads of babes there

The location is great for students. The shuttle is decently convenient. However, the building is not exactly safe. The are not security measures taken on exterior doors.

I love it and recommended it to other friends, I’m also living here again next year. Staff is always very helpful and enthusiastic. Love the hot tub.

Love living here! So spacious and wonderful. I love the vue would love to live here again. It has a great location and is good spread out. I love the pool and amenities.

I have lived at the Vue for two years now and have had an extremely positive experience. The staff is always friendly and eager too help. The amenities like the pool, shuttle bus, and campus bus are hard to beat!

Although I have yet to move in, I have been enticed by the amenities such as the pool, sand volleyball court, state of the art clubhouse, and the amazing view from the Vue.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Townhome was great, and the roommates were great. One complaint is that the a/c doesn’t accurately cool or heat the house. In the winter time the 3rd floor was often upwards of 80 degrees. Other than that it’s great.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love all of the amenities offered at the Vue! The setup of the apartments is great and I love the pool and volleyball courts. The only thing we need is more parking!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have had such a wonderful experience already. I love the people, the pups, and the staff! I am so excited to be a part of such a fun and lively community!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Love the vue so much! Great place to live, great staff! the only this i wish there was more of is guest parking for the villas, that would make it easier for my friends to come over!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I really enjoy living at The Vue. The staff is always helpful. The only downfall I have living here is that when I moved in mostly everything was broke or didn’t work properly.