Vue at Fayetteville

4.2

1,055 Reviews

4.2

1,055 Reviews

The Vue is Lit. We straight vibin on the hill. The staff if fire. Shoutout my boy Adrian. Shoutout Don. Shoutout Brent. Shout out Kaitlyn. Shout out Connor. Dont know the new property manager but she seems aight.
Construction has ruined our experience with the Vue. I understand this renovation was required; however, I can’t even be in the apartment until construction is done at 6 PM. I demand more than just a $350 credit for this construction info not being given to us before signing our lease.
The Vue is an overall pretty good place to live! Their are some downsides like the construction workers being at the townhomes all summer but things such as the Dickson bus and friends being close by makes up for it.
It's been fantastic. No bugs, always super clean, I've never had any real problems in the year that I've lived here. The only thing that has broken was the light in our fridge, but maintenance fixed it with no problem at all! Living here is great.
3rd year here. This year has had most problems. Love the unit and the spaciousness and everything about my apartment, but the stairs have lots of bugs and the pool was really gross. That being said though if you ever have an issue just tell maintenance or office and it gets handled quickly.
Office staff is so nice. I wish there would be more clarification sometimes but overall very easy to figure things out. Have had issues with maintenance.
It was great! All of my stuff was ready for me to pick up on move in day and everyone was really helpful. Also, filling out all of my forms was super easy.
The Vue is unique from other apartment complexes when it comes to organization and convenience. They answer maintenance requests very quickly as well.
The vue is by far the nicest apartment close to campus, so much nicer then any of my friends apartments that I’ve visited. The staff is super friendly and everything is super convenient
I love living here. Going on my second year! There’s a reason why I renewed! Staff is always friendly. Maintenance is super nice and help with soooo many things.