Great affordable place to live for college students at the Univeristy of Arkansas. Spacious apartments with plenty of room for gathering. Love the bus too!

When applying to get an apartment at the view the ladies at the front made the process so easy for my parents and I. They walked me through it and it was all done in a day!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I the beginning the townhouse was all gross disgusting, but they helped clean it up. There are still a ton of problems but at least its not dirt anymore. They helped with signing a renewal lease.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have lived at The Vue for 3 years now and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Not only are the floor plans HUGE, but the staff and amenities are amazing. The Vue is absolutely where you should live.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have really enjoyed living here so far. The staff is great, maintenance is so fast and has been mostly kind. I really like having assigned parking spot, but we REALLY need more guest spots!!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I lived at the Vue my sophomore year and loved it there. The management there is extremely friends, and if there was ever an issue with our place, they’d fix it as soon as possible. Also a great location!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The signing process was very easy and quick. The staff was very helpful and informative about all the accommodations. They were very persistent in calling me about any questions I had which was helpful.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

This is my last lease period at The Vue and I have to say, my expectations have been met during the past 2.5 years of living here. I’m going to miss this place I call home!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

It’s been a very positive experience with great communication from everyone at The Vue. Looking forward to moving in next year. Great location and great apartments.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The community is good here at The Vue for the most part. Typically a louder crowd on the weekends and the walls are really thin so you hear most of it.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love the vue so far!! My villa is super nice and all of my friends that don't live here always comment on how amazing it is! I'm so glad I chose to live here.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Living here is great! This is the second year I’ve lived here and it’s a great deal for the amount of space you’re getting. Highly recommend living here

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have had a great experience living at the Vue apartments! They are the best apartments in Fayetteville. The best part is the shuttle that takes us to and from class.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Spacious apartment, close to campus, bus for residents to campus and dickson street at night, friendly staff, dog park, pool, hot tub, and sand volleyball!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

the new bus is really nice and reliable and it helps me get to campus. There's also waffle wednesday every wednesday morning that I look forward to every week!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The staff is the best. They are so friendly and so fun. I do love the location of The Vue and the amenities. The only complaint I have is that it is kind of dirty (hallways, elevators, and my apartment gets so dusty so quick)

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Great place to live. They get any issues sorted very quickly. In addition, they recently got a brand new bus with drivers who are on time for their pick ups.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

It's amazing! I love all of the additional facets that go into living at The Vue, including the fully furnished rooms and the private bathrooms.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

the people here are helpful, but it’s kind of gross and it feels unsafe here because anyone can get in and out of the apartment. the trash chute is also on my floor so i want to gag every time i go out into my hallway.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The vue is a great apartment to live in! The staff are super helpful and friendly, of course, and make living here that much better! From the timely feedback on maintenance requests to the helpful email updates- everything about student living has been made easier!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

My experience at the Vue has been pretty great overall. I have found the staff very helpful and friendly, and the facilities and amenities to be nice. The apartments could use some updating and the maintenance could be better. But overall a great student apartment!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I like living here a lot. The staff is very helpful and I feel safe here in general. My only complaint is that it’s very easy to hear our neighbors above us and they tend to be extremely loud.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

It is a very nice complex with a good community. The staff are very nice and always helpful! Living areas and hallways are sometimes dirty with dog poop/pee and stairwells are usually dirty.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Always accommodating and when there is an issue they make repairs very fast. I have lived here for two years and would live here again next year.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Living at the Vue is great. The location and the shuttle are what really make living here worth it. Parking is normally never an issue, which is really nice.