I haven’t moved into The Vue yet, but am excited and have already began picking out things for my room. I am excited to move in on August 19

Loved the staff, the amenities were always available and I enjoyed the companies help. The value and location were almost too good to be true!

I haven’t moved in yet but i’m so excited for everything including the tanning. Each room has a balcony which is a huge plus. the bathrooms seem cleans and on some days out of the week they give free food! plus there’s a shuttle that takes you to school

Great place to live but rent and utilities are way too expensive. So me and my roommates are not renewing our lease. But shout out to the bus drivers.

Love the ammenties and how close it is to campus. The gym could be better. The apartments are very comfortable and have a lot of space. Loved living at The Vue.

I have loved living at the Vue so far because it is so welcoming. I have never had a problem with anything while living here. The staff is great and so is the whole community.

The Vue is a great place to live and all of the amenities offered cannot compared to surrounding apartments. The location to campus is unmatched.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue rocks. I love the bus to campus. I love the free coffee. And I love the tanning bed. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in college.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

Th eve has been one of the most beautiful and school conscious areas I've lived in! Many student accommodations and the staff here is beyond friendly. Would recommend staying here any year of college with the wide age range living at the Vue!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I enjoyed the tour mostly because the tour guide was really nice and the place looks great to spend my next semester living in. Looking forward to it.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I've loved living at the Vue! Overall, its been a great experience. The Vue bus that shuttles residents to class and Dickson St. is the best!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I am so excited to be living at the Vue. The community is so nice, and my friends make the anticipation even more exciting. The staff has been nothing but helpful during my entire process.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The application experience and going through and signing the lease was pretty straight forward. I didn’t have any big issues, the staff was really nice and helpful

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue is a great place to live.I have lived here for three years and wish I could live here longer! The price is great and the maintenance is great!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have not had the experience to live here yet. But I like the rewards i am getting from it so far. It looks like a nice facility and I'm excited to live here in the fall

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I’ve enjoyed living here for over a year now. The staff is kind and maintenance is always helpful. My biggest complaint is the noise in our building.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I haven’t yet moved into the apartment yet, but from everyone who has lived there, they said it was great. I cannot wait to move in there this summer and meet some cool people.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The bus is my absolute favorite part about The Vue- it saves me so much money by taking me to campus and to Dickson St on the weekends. Also, the coffee machine in the club house is amazing. Overall, the amenities here are great.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue is awesome. The staff is always willing to help and having maintenance on hand is very convenient. The amenities are a huge perk as well. I will have lived here for 3 years upon graduation and I definitely don't regret it at all.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I have had an overall good experience living at the vue. it has everything I want and need. The staff is nice and always willing to help! Overall, I would recommend living here to someone else.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

My experience living at the Vue has been pretty good. There have been some problems like water damage on the walls, unexpected increases in rent, and terrible parking availability for guests but other than that the living environment has been good. I like waffle Wednesdays and events like that

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I’ve loved living at The Vue! The spacious rooms are probably my favorite part! The shuttle is also super convenient for getting to and from campus!

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

It’s good, everything is nice, gather room have slot of space and you can have slot of people, I also like the balcony, it is nice to sit out there in the morning

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

The Vue is awesome I love living here. The amenities are great and I love the community. I love having a shuttle and a gym on site. This makes me more motivated to work out.

Reply from Vue at Fayetteville

I love this apartment and its amenities. There has never been a problem with getting maintenance request filled either. Also, the bus is very convenient. Super accessible location.