Wakefield Glen

4.6

4.6

Beautiful, spacious and unlike other apartments! I’ve been living here for 16 years and love it here! Getting ready to sign on for another year!
Great place with great neighborhood and a very attentive staff. I have enjoyed my time here. Repairs and maintenance is quick and thorough. Highly recommend based on experience and location.
The manager's here and the maintenance guys are amazing! They always answer the phone quickly and positively. They never made me feel like I'm a pain or a bad tenant when I put in a service request! I would highly recommend Wakefield Glen to anybody that's looking for a great place to live.
We have loved our time here this far. Management is spot-on, the complex stays clean and the amenities are incredible. Very satisfied. Neighbors are nice, even though COVID has made it difficult to meet most of them. All around good experiences.
Still love living here after almost a year. Love my beautiful apartment, the spacious rooms with a view, the fireplace and the porch. I love the walking trails and Forest Ridge park nearby. I love having a garage. Looking forward to being able to use the pool more this summer and hopefully having events where residents can get together.
Very fast and easy process. Apartment very clean same as the community. I love the amenities and the amount of parking space. I hope to call this new apartment home for a very long time.
My experience has been great. A quiet community and very well kept. Mgmt is great at responding in a timely manner. Looking fed to see the community come out once now that some of the Covid restrictions have been lifted.
1 star
Beer cans and dog poop everywhere on the grounds. Bags of garbage and dog poop on the landings and in the breezeways all the time. It's like living in a landfill.
The apartment staff is friendly, maintenance gets the job done quickly, and the area is quiet. I love where we live because there is not a lot of outside noise and no disturbances from neighbors. Everyone is friendly. I would love to see this spring some extra landscaping to the actual apartments. Just something extra for residents such as pressure washing the outside in the back where we look out the windows towards the tree line and the mulch around our patios and maybe some flowers out there this year.
1 star
This property has gone way down since I moved here back in 2012 and I will be moving by the end of my lease as much as I love the lay out of my apartment. I HATE this new management and their lack of concern for the tenant; I called to complain about the people above me and all the noise they make and the lack of concern was so apparent that I just hung up. But she was quick to leave me a message telling me my OUTSIDE lights was keeping up my neighbor. The street lights are brighter than my outside lights are you serious??!!!!! This place is a joke!!!!! They will put in any and everybody to get that mighty buck!!!!!