Wakefield Glen

4.5

4.5

It’s been great so far. The app makes service requests really easy, the staff on site are polite and pretty responsive. I like my neighbors and I have always felt safe.
Great place to live I'm very picky and request a lot from staff They have never let me down I have been here 3 years and don't plan on leaving Great neighborhood, well maintained
Great place to live! Apartments are very spacious and modern. Very quiet neighborhood with great amenities to use for everyone, even pets. Great management!
Is been a pleasant experience living in the Wakefield Glen community. I have been here for a year and would recommend the community to ithers
The staff here are Very friendly and always willing to help and take care of issue that arise. The maintenance team take each issue one at a time and do not let them linger. I have not had to wait over 24 hours for any issue to be fixed.
When we first decided to move to the area we were a little pressed for time and had some trouble finding ones that were decently priced with a washer and dryer in unit but we found this just in time and it’s been good for the most part
My experience this year was terrible. I hope y’all won’t go through same situation I went through with this apartment and if you do, I hope you’ll find a nice kind hearted person to help you or treat you like you deserve as you’re paying rent.
Always room to approve, but Wakefield Glen is my favorite home for the over 14 years we've lived in North Carolina. Great location at a reasonable cost.
Overall my husband and I have been living here since 2008 we both love it. The rooms are spacious I appreciate the fact that the bedrooms are not on top of each other like some of these other apartments. We are able to have two full bathrooms. I would love to see some upgrades on the kitchen cabinets and appliances such as the stove, dishwasher and refrigerator otherwise then that, we love living here. I work in Morrisville due to COVID I've been working from home since then. Thank God for the space otherwise I don't know how that would have worked out.
Relocating out of state this was the apartment of my choosing. I love it so far. The area is nice, my apartment has great room and space. The maintenance team is super fast with any issues.