Wakefield Glen

What can I say....the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The staff treats you with the upmost respect and is accommodating to any specials needs you may have.
I have been looking for a place kind of in a rush and the staff has been so great and very helpful in my search. They have all been very available and the communication has been outstanding
My only complaint is maintenance takes a while to get things done. The neighbors are nice and so is the staff, the rent is also reasonable aswell.
I’ve been living at WakefieldGlen for 9 months and I love it. Everything is so well taken care of, the staffs are friendly and responsive no matter what time of day.
I absolutely love this community it's a great place to live. The landscaping is beautiful. Everyone who works here is very nice. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and friendly I must say. You dont get that at a lot of communities.
I really appreciate the office personnel they are always very helpful and courteous. I also appreciate the maintenance staff they know what to do and they do not leave a mess they are polite and they do a good job of keeping the community clean.
Danielle And Sherry was very pleasant and welcome new with open arms. They made me happy with the decision I chose to move to Wakefield Glen apartments.
Staff is always friendly and helpful and the community is well-kept and clean. We always know we can count on a prompt and helpful response with any question or concern we have and we greatly appreciate it.
Love the community, been here and so far it has been nothing but great prompt friendly service when needed. Would recommend my community to anyone
Other than a few obnoxious neighbors, we love it here. No place is ever perfect! We love the location and the overall peacefulness here. The staff is great and the maintenance guys are THE best!!!