My Fiancé, daughter and I just moved here beginning of February and we love it! It’s so quiet, neighbors are friendly, and staff is amazing!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

We love it here. The staff and atmosphere is so friendly. We love being connected to greenways that allow us to take our dog for long walks. We are also not to far from the lake... great location

Reply from Wakefield Glen

A nice quiet community. Staff is very attentive and works hard to keep everything looking and running good. Amenities are in line with about any other place you are going to find.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Great place to live and in an excellent location but the walls and ceiling seems to be paper thin. I can hear the movement from my upstairs neighbors all the time.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I like the other residence. It is a family environment, and enjoy being able to use the gym at my convenience. It's really nice that I can go up the road to eat, or shop too.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

beautiful place, lay out outdoor and great space inside the apartment. Great location with all shopping close by that you need. Easy quick access to highway. enjoying my place a lot.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I like the location's ease of getting places; the people I have met are friendly and the office staff always helpful. The repairs and upgrading of the buildings is a positive move.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Love the location. All the staff here has been very professional and highly knowledgeable about the community. They helped us in our time of need.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I deeply in love with my apartment and with the whole neighborhood and staff, it’s so calm so relaxing to just enjoy life to the fullest really nice

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I only been here less than a month so far. My experience has been good. Very nice community and quiet . The front office has events for residents every month.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Great neighborhood to take walks. Mature trees, sidewalks and plenty of different routes to take. There are also bike lanes so it is safe to ride around.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have loved how easy the moving in process has been! The leasing office was amazing when helping us find the right home! The ammenities that are offered are great!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

It’s fine...nothing terrible but nothing amazing. Not the best for families but the location is what drew us here. The gradual building updates are nice but very inconvenient

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Nice community overall. Some issues with residents not picking up after dogs and cigarette smoke smell coming in from balcony areas to living areas.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I love that the area is quiet. There isn't a lot of kids being loud and running into the street. Whenever I need something fixed, it's fixed within a day or two. If it can't be fixed right away, the office communicates that with me. I love the activities they plan. It's a great way to meet those in the community.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Community is quiet and comfortable. Anytime maintenance is needed the service request is taken care of fast and efficiently. Staff is extremely nice and accommodating. Very pleased with my move here

Reply from Wakefield Glen

We are overall happy living here especially under new management. They promptly fix things that need fixed and are starting to over events at the clubhouse.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I can't complain, so far so good and quieter than most places I'm used to. The staff is wonderful and willing to help wherever needed. The location is very convenient to what my husband and I were looking for, and I might add that we are not disappointed!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Nice quiet and convenient. The on going upgrades to the buildings shows ownership cares about the residents. Maintenance requests and handled quickly and staff are always polite.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

So far so good. One year down. More to come. The staff has been great and my neighbors are fantastic. Happy people sharing happy memories. The pool has never let us down and we are happy to renew the lease for FY2019.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Good process all around. Easy to tour, prompt responses, user friendly interface online. Quiet and private setting. Well maintained and clean.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

It is a great place to live. It is supremely quiet, your manager strives to keep the community in the best condition. We appreciate your environment very much, and the cost benefit is still proportional.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

It has been a wonderful experience... all the staff have been super helpful and we have the best neighbors! Really enjoy it here and would recommend to others.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and maintenance crew. This community is really starting to feel like one big family, things are getting done in a timely matter and the upgrades look amazing. Great job!!!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have not officially moved in, everything seems so exciting. I will update once I've moved in. My drive by and research seems like an amazing friend to live.