Wakefield Glen

4.5

4.5

Alexandra
23 minutes ago
Brittany at the office has been wonderful in assisting us with possibly moving to a townhome within the complex from our apartment. While we ended up deciding to stay in our current apartment in Wakefield Glen, Brittany was so helpful and supportive the whole way through!

Shannon
I love living here with the exception of being able to hear my neighbors above me . The office staff is friendly and the apartments are beautiful

Jayson
The buildings and scenery are beautiful, the staff here is amazing and love to show they truly care about you as a tenant, and the people living here are very friendly. If you apply here, speak with a young woman named Brittany. She is very professional and treats you as a new member of the Wakefield Glen as you as you first walk in! Love this community!

Tiani
Great so far! Most of our neighbors are pretty friendly. The upkeep on the landscaping is awesome, a lot of dog feces from time to time. Just renewed our lease

Shannon
I have been a resident at Wakefield for the past 12 years and I have to say Brittany has been a wonderful addition to the staff. She immediately took care of my finding resolutions to my issues in a timely manner while following up to make sure I was being taken care. Her personality is infections and welcoming when call or go to the leasing office.

Shana
Love living here l! Best places in Raleigh North Carolina!!!! Perfect location, close to everything !!! Trails to walk dogs, parks, lots of shopping places!

Nichalous
Very nice place to live. I'm very clean an organized. Management has dealt with me since 2018. They have went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. Very nice layout and landscape.

Brittany
about 2 months ago
Great overall experience here! Love the community and everything it has to offer! Awesome amenities! Keep property up and clean, nice dog park !

Arnetta
about 2 months ago
Could you please advise of any information you would have concerning help with rent. I’m a senior on fixed income. Renewing my lease last year , the girl mentioned they stopped applications in December. Please advise. I love my apartment, can’t afford it. Thank You

Marybeth
about 2 months ago
Great Team! Community is clean, safe, and manages to stay above the fray of other Communities. The Neighbors are respectful, polite, without being intrusive.