Wakefield Glen

Great place. Convenient to everything. Love the staff. Very responsive and friendly. Awesome place to live, amazing pool, nice and quiet environment.
I’ve really enjoyed living here! The people are friendly and I think that the standards for COVID are awesome! I can’t wait for the gym and stuff to open up!Keep up the good work!
Some features are not properly working for example the dishwasher is not working properly. Some one came to fix, but still the same thing. The Air conditioner is so loud and gives us a headache always. The refrigerator doesn’t make an ice and some more
We’ve lived here for a few years and overall have no complaints. Most of the neighbors are thoughtful and considerate. The office staff and maintenance staff are great!
Everything has been very quiet. Very close to stores and restaurants. The staff is good at handling things right away. The grounds are always maintained.
Love love love living here! It’s beautiful and quiet and just what I was hoping for. The views out all my windows are not at all what I would expect in an apartment. Lovely.
The office staff is very accommodating they go out of there way to help. The maintenance staff is very prompt to come to a call they are knowledgeable and they always clean up after. The community is quiet. The one conola8n I have is the stairwells are dirty and the vents need to be cleaned. I do enjoy living here and hope to continue to do so.
We loved living in this neighborhood. The neighbors we had were very sweet and helpful when needed. Staff was very nice as well! Would definitely recommend!
So far my leasing agent Danielle has been so patient and helpful. The property looks great and well up kept, I am looking forward to being a resident at Wakefield !
The entire process up to this point has been extremely positive. The facility and apartment were exactly what we were looking for, and the staff has been thorough and helpful throughout the experience. We are looking forward to being part of the Wakefield Glen community.