Wakefield Glen

4.5

4.5

Anna W.
Great place to live!! Love the dog park. Bay windows. Lots of mature trees! Great place to live!! Lots of greenway entrances nearby, lots of great
Juan
The Maintenance team is Great and the office staff is very professional !!! The Neighbors are frendly and the dogs are awesome, good place to live.
Desja
The leasing office staff are always helpful, along with the maintenance team who are always so nice to help and fast with work orders. Overall great complex
Sherry
The location here is the best! Wakefield schools are top-notch! I love my spacious apartment. The linen closets and laundry room and pantry are so roomy!
Jonathan
The community is great, neighbors are friendly and grounds are generally well kept. The water bug (cockroach?) issue has became less prevalent so maybe they changed their pest plan.
Heather
Overall very happy. Glad they’re cracking down on parking issues again. Only complaint is people not picking up after their pets. I wish they brought that program back.
Bryan
It’s a very quiet and clean apartment community, great location and friendly staff. I enjoy the views of the mature, well manicured landscaping.
Katherine
Best community in NC, schools, parks, grocery store, gas station etc.. Everything is close. People in the community are really nice. I love it here!
Jonne
Love, love, love living here! So thankful for open pool gates this summer so I can walk right out and there is the pool in all its glory! So thankful for beautiful landscaping and pots spilling over with artfully designed flowers!
Cecelia
I have been a resident for almost 2 years I moved in right in the beginning of the pandemic. The staff at the time of move in up to about 2 months ago was awesome. I miss that team they gave a very warm welcome everytime I encountered either of them. The new team members not too friendly from my experience which has been on the phone or email. I love living here though. It's a great community overall.