I’m a new resident but so far the entire process has been quick and easy! Can’t wait to move-in. Everything has been done online electronically which makes things so much easier when relocating.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have been here for a year now and glad I chose Wakefield Glen. First apartment complex I have ever lived in. Close to everything and the community stays clean. I am very picky and the staff have been great to be able to deal with me. Lol The maintenance guys are right on top of anything I submit. Sad to see bad reviews at such a good place.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

It’s great living here. It’s convenient location is perfect for quick errands! Our neighbors are exceptional! The repairs take some time, but this is understandable and they seem to working on this.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

The leasing team is extremely friendly and responsive to the needs and concerns of the residents. For the most parts there are no complaints. If I could change anything, it would be the use of the pool. Being that you pay a pretty penny for rent I would think you would be able to have more guest accompany you to the pool. Or better yet a bigger pool..

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Lovely place to live for the past 3 years!!! Great layout of the apartments, valet trash is a great add on. Gym is clean as well as office area and common space

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Lived here for about 5 years and love the community and the neighborhood. Management is exceptional and very helpful and friendly. Maintenance team is great as well.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Great apartment, great community, clean, nice, spacious especially the closets. Nice workers, quick respond. Exactly as shown on the website.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Very clean , and quiet . I’v living here for three years my experience is always good. My neighbors are kind and helpful, and is getting better with the parking spaces.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have lived here at Wakefield Glen for over 3yrs, and I can honestly say that this is one of the best living experiences that I have ever encountered. Recommend highly!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Staff has been extremely helpful! Helped walk me through entire rental process and answered all of our questions. Kept me up to date on process and let me know when we forgot to do any paperwork. Thank you!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Wakefield Glen has done a lot of updates to the community. Since the dog park and exterior paint have been complete it seems like a new apartment community. This place definitely feels like home!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I love Wakefield Glen so far! Great location, wonderful amenities, and people seem really nice! Everything was easy to set up when I moved in, and they even replaced my overhead bedroom light with a fan for no charge. Great work!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I’ve lived here for 8 years and love it. Great neighborhood, kid friendly environment, great staff in the office as well as maintenance. They are always willing to assist.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Love this place. Wish there was a dog park and the gym was bigger. Pool is amazing and they do a great job checking on if people have their passes and not more then 2 guest.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

The apartments and the neighborhood are very nice and we love living here. Most of the staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to help. We wish the neighborhood had a dog park and that we could invite more guest to the pool during the summer since we have a very big family.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Great community! Residents and management are very nice and friendly. Apartments are very roomy. Nice size swimming and great amenities. Great place to live

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have absolutely loved living in this community. The office staff is incredible. We love feeling like we are part of an actual neighborhood where kids can play and people are friendly to one another. I am so glad we found this townhouse!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I live in Wakefield glen for almost 2 years. It’s a really good place to live. Very safe and comfortable. My experience living here it’s good, not complains at all.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Enjoy the community and apartments. I’ve been living here for a couple of years and plan on renewing my lease. Especially like the fitness area.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

It feels like home! The neighborhood is quiet, the staff is amazing, the neighbors are friendly, our overall experience is good! The only downside is having some heavy feet neighbors upstairs who stomp like crazy!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have been very pleased with a select few of my neighbors but even with the small number, they have been more helpful than family in some cases. I look forward to the pool opening and the level of cleanliness found there. Also, the new paint job looks great. A few areas had some issues but all in all, it looks much nicer.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Shea and her staff have superb customer service and its been a wonderful experience. Let me not forget the maintenance crew (A+ rating). Summer is coming along and I cant wait for some pool parties or events by the pool.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

My Fiancé, daughter and I just moved here beginning of February and we love it! It’s so quiet, neighbors are friendly, and staff is amazing!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

We love it here. The staff and atmosphere is so friendly. We love being connected to greenways that allow us to take our dog for long walks. We are also not to far from the lake... great location

Reply from Wakefield Glen

A nice quiet community. Staff is very attentive and works hard to keep everything looking and running good. Amenities are in line with about any other place you are going to find.