Love my apartment at Wakefield Glen. My neighbors are very friendly, my apartment is huge and the price is perfect. Great front desk staff

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Very nice place. Like that property is taken care of very well. Would like to see more community events. Haven’t been here long enough to give more feedback.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I just moved here from Texas and its a great place to live in.. The office staff were so helpful through the moving in process and . i love the place

Reply from Wakefield Glen

The community that I have found here has been amazing. Families opening their homes to us, pool parties, etc. The staff has always been helpful and understanding of my needs. Happy to be a resident here.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Been here 6 years. Anytime we need anything the office is always there for us. The walls are a little thin but what can you do.i would recommend to my friends

Reply from Wakefield Glen

So we recently moved in at the end of August. We really haven’t had time to get to meet anyone else except some people that we ran into at the pool. Besides that everything has been great.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

So far, so good! The office staff are really nice. I haven’t used much of the amenities but they are very nice as well. I loveeee the pool even though i wish we had a hot tub! And the parking is so convienient.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have enjoyed living in Wakefield Glen. I spoke to Elizabeth Earp about renting my apartment there and she was wonderful as are all the office staff. Everyone took care of my concerns. Repairs, no matter how minor are taken care of in a timely manner. The grounds are beautifully kept by a team of workers. Yes, I'm very happy here.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Its been a very good experience here. The community its always clean, quite everyone is very friendly the staff and the maintenance people are always there when something goes wrong.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Overall great experience. Love that they’ve worked hard to clean up the community and make it a great place to live. The maintenance staff is quick to respond and takes care of things.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

At first I was frustrated with our unit, however the staff was amazing And offered us a townhouse unit we are much happier! Thank you to the girls in the office for helping us!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

People in office are fantastic they are always very helpful ! The men working to keep these grounds nice do a very good job! All and all it’s a very nice place to live!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Wakefield community is a calming and clean complex to live in. Staff is friendly and will ensure you are felt appreciated. When there is an issue, they go above and beyond to ensure its fixed.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I am incredibly happy with our experience here at Wakefield Glen. The complex grounds are beautifully landscaped. The maintenance crew is always polite and helpful. Management is eager to assist at a moment's notice. What more could you ask for?!!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I’m a new resident but so far the entire process has been quick and easy! Can’t wait to move-in. Everything has been done online electronically which makes things so much easier when relocating.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have been here for a year now and glad I chose Wakefield Glen. First apartment complex I have ever lived in. Close to everything and the community stays clean. I am very picky and the staff have been great to be able to deal with me. Lol The maintenance guys are right on top of anything I submit. Sad to see bad reviews at such a good place.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

It’s great living here. It’s convenient location is perfect for quick errands! Our neighbors are exceptional! The repairs take some time, but this is understandable and they seem to working on this.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

The leasing team is extremely friendly and responsive to the needs and concerns of the residents. For the most parts there are no complaints. If I could change anything, it would be the use of the pool. Being that you pay a pretty penny for rent I would think you would be able to have more guest accompany you to the pool. Or better yet a bigger pool..

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Lovely place to live for the past 3 years!!! Great layout of the apartments, valet trash is a great add on. Gym is clean as well as office area and common space

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Lived here for about 5 years and love the community and the neighborhood. Management is exceptional and very helpful and friendly. Maintenance team is great as well.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Great apartment, great community, clean, nice, spacious especially the closets. Nice workers, quick respond. Exactly as shown on the website.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Very clean , and quiet . I’v living here for three years my experience is always good. My neighbors are kind and helpful, and is getting better with the parking spaces.

Reply from Wakefield Glen

I have lived here at Wakefield Glen for over 3yrs, and I can honestly say that this is one of the best living experiences that I have ever encountered. Recommend highly!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Staff has been extremely helpful! Helped walk me through entire rental process and answered all of our questions. Kept me up to date on process and let me know when we forgot to do any paperwork. Thank you!

Reply from Wakefield Glen

Wakefield Glen has done a lot of updates to the community. Since the dog park and exterior paint have been complete it seems like a new apartment community. This place definitely feels like home!