Wakefield Glen

Great neighborhood, amazing staff, beautiful units, quiet and clean neighborhood, great amenities, very responsive when needed. I love living here.
We really enjoy the neighborhood! The neighborhood is in the perfect location it is quite yet close to everything you could imagine! The residents are very nice and I love how pet friendly it is here!
The office and maintenance staff are amazing. It’s a quiet gem in the heart of wakefield. So close to downtown wake forest and easy access to downtown Raleigh!
I love living in this community. The units are beautiful! The staff is exceptional and the neighbors are nice. I also like how we have community events and our residential platform where we can post things and talk amongst each other almost like social media. The amenities are great as well. Beautiful pool area and nice gym 😁
My 3rd year at Wakefield Glen and I love it. I thank you for your staff who are very nice. I’m enjoying the amenities as well as the neighborhood. I would be very happy to refer my friends. Thank you
Friendly office/ maintenence staff and friendly neighbors. The neighborhood is quiet at night (even on the weekends) and the apartment complex is well maintained.
Neighborhood is very nice. The area is super clean, the staff are okay but a lot of hidden fees within your rent charges. I love the pool, the gym is very nice and clean. I wish there was a tanning bed or 24 access to the club house regarding printing. When you can print there is no colored ink but the neighbors are fairly friendly.
Wakefield Glen has been my home for almost 9 years. Not only do I live the neighborhood and community around us I love living at Wakefield Glen they make you feel like family. The staff and maintenance staff are friendly and professional. The community is very family oriented.
it’s such a wonderful apartment, the people in the office are so great ! Everyone has been so helpful, I think what I like the best is when you need something fixed they are Johnny on the spot ♥️ I have told all my friends and strangers how wonderful this place really is ♥️
I have loved how easy the moving in process has been! The leasing office was amazing when helping us find the right home! The ammenities that are offered are great!