Wakefield Glen

Peaceful and quite. Maintenance issues get fixed quickly. We’ve enjoyed the pool this summer. It’s nice and quite there. Not too many people used it while we were there several times, but it could be due to COVID as well.
Wakefield Glen is a great place to live! It has a good community, great pool, and very efficient maintenance service and feedback from the office!
I love the spacious 2 bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom cabinets are more than enough space. I was nervous coming from a house back to an apartment. But with the laundry room anco closet and plenty of closet space in the bedrooms in deep cabinets in the kitchen and linen cabinets in the bathrooms is amazing! It's been very quiet here and peaceful. The neighbors are friendly. The maintenance crew and the management so far has been excellent. Danielle the manager has been very proactive and kept her promises. So far I love it here!
I am enjoying the Great atmosphere here. They are very consistent with Any maintenance orders i place through the app or calling the office. I also appreciate the consistency with the office Staff follow up!!
The townhome units are incredible! I’m so thankful for the flexibility of a shorter lease since we are only here temporarily, but honestly will be said to leave! The surrounding neighborhood is great for walking dogs and riding bikes and the pool has been awesome. The ladies at the office know me by name and always make me feel welcome!
We love the location and atmosphere living here. Great neighbors and attentive when we need any service requests. The complex is great eat for accommodating animals with the new pet spa!
Our apartment is beautiful and works perfectly for our needs. We rarely hear our neighbors which makes apartment living so much easier! Maintenance is always quick to come fix any issues as well.
Picked Wakefield Glen for location, floor layout, landscape, and most of all, the staff. Nice neighborhood, quiet mostly. Every time I have asked for anything to be done it was within 24 hours and completed. Been here for a few years and don't plan on leaving any time soon.
Wakefield Glen is a wonderful place to live! Very spacious layout. Great big pool with plenty of chairs to relax in. The gym is maintained and clean.
Great place. Convenient to everything. Love the staff. Very responsive and friendly. Awesome place to live, amazing pool, nice and quiet environment.