Wakefield Glen

Nice neighbors. Even though I have someone above me I rarely notice them walking around the apartment. I’m not too huge on the towing policy, but will ask for clarification on some parts. Worst part are the bugs that are all over the place outside. Better pest management would get a 5 star review from me.
I have only been living here about two months but I’m so happy I chose here. It’s calm, quiet, everyone’s nice, plus we’re tucked into the woods and hills. All around happy with my choice at this moment
1 star
Too many issues to fix. I should’ve stay in my previous unit instead. Roaches, molds everywhere and on my clothes and shoes, bathtub, the rug, etc. Maintenance taking forever to show up to fix something. I’m disappointed.
Love love love Wakefield Glen Apartments! Beautiful, well-situated, quiet, with responsive management and good maintenance, I could not be more pleased. Also I feel very safe living in this community.
I enjoy living here both the office staff and maintenance are very helpful. When I have a problem it is taken care of in a timely manner. I have one complaint the hallway leading to my apartment needs to be swept more often.
I love how clean the community is and how helpful the staff is! I’ve never had a complaint about anything living here and i know it’s gonna stay that way!
Great place to live! Very quiet and clean! The front office staff always make you feel welcome. Close to grocery store and mall, everything you need right in this area .
I really like the apartment space that I have here. The community is nice and there are a bunch of friendly people. The pool is a great amenity and was a good way to meet people. The office staff are very responsive to calls and emails which is something that I didn’t have in my previous place. My few critiques are that while some of the things in the apartment have been updated to new appliances, there are others that probably should be replaced too. The countertops, cabinets, and windows would be something that I’d look for them to be remodeling next. Because it’s an older place there are cracks and crevices where bugs can get in. I do not love that I have to kill roaches at least once a month. I think if those openings were investigated and sealed properly there wouldn’t be as many issues. Overall, great community though. I love living here despite the few flaws!
Been really great making friends here. The staff is always helpful and requests are quickly handled. The usual nonsense occurs but is quicky addressed by the staff. I have enjoyed the 3 years here.
We love living here so far. Moved into our amazing 2 bedroom apartment in May and we couldn’t be happier. This place really feels like home for the first time since we’ve been renting. The apartment itself is spacious, adorably designed, and updated! Parking is never a hassle. Maintenance is always on time. The only couple downfalls I would say are the maintenance of the common areas. They get super cobwebby, have dead bugs everywhere, and lint from the dryer vents. Other than that the neighbors are great and you can’t hear anyone from any other apartment so they are well insulated.