Wakefield Glen

4.5

4.5

Tyrell
It is such a pleasure to live in this community! The staff is so friendly, The landscaping is beautiful, the apartments are spacious. Love Wakefield Glen

Randy
The amount of roaches i see outside apartments for a place that’s like $1300 is kind of ridiculous. I don’t understand how this is an issue that is not being addressed

Nicolemarie
So far so good. Everyone has been so friendly and so accommodating. I am moving here from Fayetteville from a 4 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment. With the extreme downsize I just cN give it a full 5 stars. Only time will tell if all of this changes.

Brian
Wakefield Glen is a great place to rent. Prices are unfortunately inflated, but considering other options, we are grateful for a lovely place to leave. Friendly staff too!

Jean
Wakefield Glen is a very nice place to live. The office staff and maintenance staff are very helpful and courteous. My two bedroom /two bath apartment has a great layout with large walk-in closets and laundry room. I've lived here for 6 months and I'm very happy here.

Katherine
Love the community and the amenities. I love how close we are from the schools and the YMCA. We also have a trail and a park very close. Best community around!

Shannon
I do love the location, the apartment itself and the people I have met . Only downside is hearing everything in the surrounding neighbors homes .

Sara
Staff is great- office and especially maintenance! Property looks great with the exception of the dumpster area. Great location in nice quiet area

Kelly
It’s been okay. It hasn’t been spectacular or lux living like we were told. We have had big issues the whole time living here and still was not fixed. The amount we pay just seems like we should be getting more

Jonne
about 2 months ago
Excellent in every way but one this summer. The pool gate right outside my door has remained locked so far this summer. That is the only way my elderly sister can access my apartment as the only other way involves two flights of stairs. Also I have grandchildren who visit and we have picnics by the pool and it’s so much easier too come and go that instead of up and down stairs and around the building. It really matters to me to have easy access to my apartment when carrying groceries etc. It was locked my first summer here because of Covid and that was disappointing but last summer it was open and it was delightful to have older family and friends visit who really cannot climb the stairs. My apartment is literally beside the pool and that was a major factor in choosing to live here. I’ve been told for two months that the gate is locked because it lacks proper signage. How long can it take to have a sign made?