Walden Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

It is a good place to live , very quiet ,clean . A good community to live with your family. And a happy friendly dog 🐶. I like to walk with my dog 🐶 the community
Love these apartments feel like home and the staff are truly amazing especially Elizabeth, Ivelisse and Roberto always there tor answer any questions or concerns that you may have totally recommend this apartment’s
El complejo es tranquilo, limpio y bien mantenido. La comunicación de la administración es oportuna y de interés para los inquilinos y siempre atienden las necesidades con prontitud.
I love it here but I just wish they would upgrade appliances. Would love to get back to cooking. Overall I still love the community and the staff as well.
We feel very happy in this community. Office staff is excellent and always follow up all our situations. This is a happy place for living. We feel very happy.
Although I am always working and never really home, I love my apartment. It is beautiful and I have a great view of the lake. My neighbors are fairly quiet and my kids love the pool.
My experience has been great, Roberto is a very helpful person who helped me a lot in the process of moving, the other associates are also great, always ready to help when needed.
Its nice to walk out to a quiet peaceful community. The beautiful lake beside the building is great to sit and enjoy the scenery. So far its been a great experience. The pool is nice and clean. Hope it stays that way.
Been here for 6 years and not moving anytime soon. Elizabeth is great and so humble and helpful! I love her! Its a quiet community and the people are pleasant.
Nice people, they answered my maintenance request quick , its a quiet place , overall its been a good experience so far ,i have everything not far from distance , theres good places around