Walden Park Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love this place friendly neighbors and quiet area. if you are just starting out or a student this would be a great place for you. definitely recommend this complex.
Great community peaceful safe great location amazing staff members great maintenance team. Love the pool gym and computer center. Landscape well maintain.
I enjoy living in Walden Park. It is going on 16 years and I am close by to everything I need, this is a good location. Though a little upgrading can be consider, such as an upgrade on the appliances. Just a thought. Also, consider changing the carpet every 10 years and maybe to a more durable carpet.
Love living here minus my neighbors. They are too noisy and have no consideration so I'm not having non either. 🤷‍♀️ But overall I love my apt and of course the rent is very reasonable.
My wife and I love it here at Walden Park Circle, we have been to other communities and no other compares to the Walden Park staff and environment.
Nice community to live in people are friendly and it feels safe to live here. Maintenance is great they are so friendly and helpful! Quiet place
I’ve lived here for 11 years and it’s been great!! It’s peaceful and convenient to anywhere you want to go!! I would recommend this community if looking for a place to call home!!
La comunidad es tranquila y agradable para vivir. Estamos muy agradecidos con Elizabeth y los muchachos de mantenimiento por sus atenciones y servicio. El apartamento es super cómodo y siempre hay estacionamiento al igual que siempre mantienen las areas limpias.
I like the place very friendly neighbors .very quietly and I feel secure to live in this community,is pet friendly and my golden love here!!!!!!!
It’s Excellent The time that I have been living here I have never had problems and super quiet I recommend it to live, the employees in general are all very attentive to the needs of us residents