Walden Park Apartments

4.7

4.7

Marilyn
I recently moved here into Walden Apartments, I loved it from the day I applied. The staff was cordial and informative.The apartment's lay out works perfectly for me. I live on the third floor and love the fountain View. The complex is quiet and clean.

Myrna
Walden Park is my home for 8 years. I love to live here. its a peaceful place to live. Great guess service and maintenance service. Close to supermarket, pharmacies, turnpike, schools, hospital, tax colector, lakefront park,etc.

Rockyvens
Recently moved in so far I love it. A few things if like to speak to someone about but nothing majorly troubling. Looking forward to living here for the full experience.

Noemi
The one time I used the work out room the equipment wasn't working correctly. The office was closed so I never used it again. I like the pool so far.

Sylvia
Walden park apartments is the best community to live in. we moving on up with our new paint job that they doing to make our buildings and place to live look even better. five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star's keep up the good job in everything you all do for us

Ruben
Best place in Kissimmee. Great location great office team maintenance team and amenities. I recommend Walden Park is such a great community and is pet friendly.

Gamaliel
Honestly, the best apartment complex I've lived in. I recomend it to anyone and everyone. The staff is kind and helpful, maintenance always does their job with care and just the atmosphere here is very peaceful.

Veronica
Great place to live I cannot express how happy I am to be here. This is definitely a place to live been here since it first opened up and still here. Kids were raised not they are gone and I am still here and will continue to be here

Yaritza
Excelente apartamento y comodidad. Personas de oficina muy dispuestas y responsables. Encantada con facilidades, beneficios de viviendas y alrededores.

Luz
Love living here and how convenient everything is. Would be very sad if I have to move out of here. Won’t find another staff or complex like here.