As I was going through the application process I was extremely confused if I really wanted to sign a lease, yet with the manager team it really helped me realize that I was signing a lease with a great company. No regrets.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a great place that is very close to Texas A&M and Northgate. The style of the apartments are awesome and very unique. All the employees are very friendly and always giving out free stuff.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great apartment complex, staff is polite and helpful, they know what they are doing, work orders generally get looked at within 24 hours. Great location and nice apartments I have no complaints.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff at W&F is very friendly and always looking to try new things. It seems like they are constantly providing snacks and giveaways to the residents here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Beautiful place and staff are nice. All issues I've had have been resolved in a timely manner and any questions I've had have gotten answers. Love it here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall has been very good. New management is responsive. My only issue was that my apartment was filthy and had fleas when I moved in back in August; however, this was quickly remedied.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The location on the apartment is ideal because it is close enough to campus where you can either walk or rider the bus! The apartment building itself is very clean and has a welcoming feel to it. There are many opportunities to interact with other neighbors and with the staff through events put on by the staff. I can never hear my neighbors so there’s no complaint there. There are two things in which I don’t really like. The first, since it’s close to campus that also means that it’s close to all the bars and clubs which leads to loud weekends and some weekdays. Also parking for visitors/ guests is very limited because they either have to pay to park in the parking garage or they can park for free in the metered spots after 5 on certain days. Other than those 2 things, this is a great, affordable place to live!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall the location and size of the apartments is perfect, but the quality of the appliances and the apartment structure (examples: the windows, sinks, plumbing, faucets, and tubs, and flooring, as well as the poorly matched paint on the wall)

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have had a great experience living at the Warehouse and Factory Apartments. The staff is friendly and helpful at all times. They have met all our concerns. Maintenance is speedy and has done a great job the 3 or 4 times we have requested maintenance. Overall, great experience.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good apartment, good price, good location, good administration, they always try to help we you have a necessity, and there are a lot of activities for residents.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I lived at the London apartments and while they aren’t terrible, I definitely didn’t want to live their a second year. They have older heating and air so they cost A LOT more than you are quoted when signing and their is a lot of maintenance that needs to be done. The apartments look very nice but have a lot of issues when looked at closely. My bedroom door didn’t match up with the lock so it would never shut properly, our fire alarm system went off every few days for several weeks become they fixed it, and we were told a lock would be installed on our front door but it never was so if it wasn’t dead bolted it would just swing open. The community is kept fairly clean but in between trash pick ups can become very dirty. The staff was incredibly helpful when they could be and maintenance would fix things as best as they could but I would not be running to live there again.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience living here. The community is good. Our staffs are all great people and are all very patient. The room is so big that I pretty enjoy the time in the dorm.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location and managment! Everyone I have met has been really nice and they care about the residents. I love the brick walls and concrete floors in my apartment, and they did a great job at roommate matching!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I really enjoy living here. They don't try to sell you on a bunch of useless amenities, but instead offer great units at a great location. Staff is nice and helpful and puts on good events as well.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The warehouse and factory is a great place and I have enjoyed my time here. The maintainence is quick and they do their job efficiently and effectively.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The location is good, the apartments are mostly in good condition. Some of the appliances could use updates. New management and maintenance are nice and efficient.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So excited to live here again! The staff, neighborhood, and community are perfect! and the walk to campus is a breeze! Favorite part of my apartment is definitely the spacious kitchen.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I live in a one bedroom on the third floor and I love it. There’s a blue accent wall behind my tv! The appliances are really nice and the place is just perfect for me and my dog!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have loved living here because of the location and the staff is very friendly. I wish the gym had more equipment but it is still pretty good. The hot chocolate machine is nice too.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Besides when I moved in with the old management company, I have had an amazing experience living here. The unit is amazing, the location is perfect.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

No complaints. It has been wonderful living here. I live In a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The bedroom, bathroom, and closet is very spacious and big!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Friendly Staff, great location, cool interior. Poor maintenance during rain, my apartment and the hallways always flood. Walls are paper thin.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location with spacious room. Not a dorm-like apartment and not a lot of noise. The community areas has gotten a lot cleaner than before. I wished a better deal for renewals.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

.The apartment is very nice, mostly quiet, and feels safe. It has nice utilities and the furniture is not old. The management is very nice!.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. A lot of dogs in the building, pet welcome. The noise for the washing and dry machine is little bit noisy. Over all, it is good choice near the campus.