Warehouse and Factory

4.1

4.1

So far so good!, Only had maintenance issues a couple times, and wish the garage was closer. I enjoy how close it is to campus, and all the giveaways on instagram!
Management staff and maintenance staff are impeccable. Resident events are always occurring, maintenance is always on top of their game. Throughout the pandemic, the winter storm and the hail storm, the apartment complex has been the most reliable.
I love the location of the apartment. The new property manager has done a much between job in communicating with my roommate and I. Besides a few issues here and there, living here is pretty ok.
The studio large factory is extremely spacious! The kitchen is excellent considering it is a studio and I have tons of room to hold all of my things!
I am just so annoyed by the loud people. Every night they are out here just being so loud they won't let you sleep. But the apartments are spacious.
The building has a great modern and industrial feel! If you like that this is the place for you!! The property has 2 pools, a gym, and coffee bars.
I love living here, it has a a nice modern feeling, it has a good gym, it has a small pool but it’s nice, I really like the location as it is close to northgate
I've been loving it so far, the management has been incredible. When I was moving in during the school year they were very understanding of my hectic sublet and were very helpful. The apartments are pretty nice for college apartments; however, the mattresses are god awful--get a good topper if you can't get a mattress. Maintenance is amazing as well, very courteous, and willing to talk through any issues concerning the apartment. They are stellar and come and fix the apartment really fast if there are any issues. For the amenities, they are nice too. The gym has just enough to not make me have to go to the Rec (I don't lift weights though, I can't imagine doing too many weight exercises because of the lack of equipment). There are two different pools that you can use which are nice as well. The study room is nice as well, but no coffee because of covid :( There's also a ton of like engagement for this complex: giveaways, raffles, and free food which is awesome!
Im going to make the 50k mark now I really have nothing else to tell since I already wrtoe many reviews many times its getting old and now its 140 words.
I just moved into the Factory and so far it is great! The staff set me up with a sweet deal on a studio apartment when COVID forced me to relocate. I had signed a lease and moved in less than a week! Perfect space for me and my dog :)