Warehouse and Factory

4.2

4.2

I really like living at Warehouse sand Factory. There are issues here and there with maintenance, but, besides that, I like my apartment. The location is awesome, windows are huge, and the staff has been so much more understanding this year. The only thing making me hesitant about renewing now is the price! Deals fluctuate throughout the year, and it’s hard to know if I’m getting the best price or not.
The best place to live! I would highly recommend living here. The management and maintenance staff are incredible. There is ALWAYS free food and prizes to win. Fun events during the holidays. GREAT customer service. You WILL feel at home here.
awesome! this is a great place to live and I feel very safe. the maintenance and staff are very friendly and always willing to help. the layouts of the apartments are very cute.
Since the management change things have generally been much better. The new coffee machines are better than the previous ones and these use less plastic. Still wish the complex had a recycling service.
So far I've been relatively happy with my apartment. I have noticed that several things were more wrong than I would like leaving me to believe that they were not fixed over the summer as they should have. Also, the second floor factory stairwell door has just been left broken for the last couple months.
This place is wonderful! The brick wall is absolutely my favorite, but everything is so peaceful and nice:) Not to mention, it is walking distance from campus and a bunch of restaurants!
The space is lovely but there were several issues from day one. But the maintenance take their job very seriously and have been extremely helpful. I wish there wasn't these issues from day one.
Staff is friendly and helpful, apartment is spacious, close proximity to campus, maintenance crew is very nice, covered parking is a huge plus, and it is a pretty quiet apartment complex.
The staff is super friendly and helpful. Maintenance is great too! Fun events and resident contests and definitely a good place/spot right near campus. Love it here!
Loved my time here so far! I don't hear anything from my neighbors which is a big bonus to me, and I have enjoyed the amenities quite a bit. Only reason this isn't a 5 star rating is because a water leak sprung today from the ceiling, and because it's Labor Day, I may have to wait a bit longer.