Overall great apartments! The units are beautiful. Although our washer has been broken for the past month or so and we have yet to get a new one.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Place is great with good location but lots of maintenance problems all around so it's hard to get anything fixed in a timely manner. Roof is actually leaking as I type this....

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Warehouse and Factory apartments on Northgates are decent, it has perks and problems but at the end of the day it is a great community. And awesome staff!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall I really enjoy living here, however, sometimes is takes the front office to get back to me on stuff and sometimes they forget to reply

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Management is nice, but maintenance can be slow. Also, lots of dog poop by pool. Other apartment complexes DNA test dogs when moving in and then DNA dog waste that has not been picked up to find which dog it belongs to. Enforced accountability

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great Location, the one thing that lacked was guest parking access and getting the most horrible parking spot. The maintenance guys are great

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

the space is quite big but a little bit of empty. nice facilities and nice services. very helpful. room is tidy and clean. recommend rent with friends and built your cozy home with your creativity

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

GOD: Amenities, low distance to the town. BAD: air conditioning is noising, even if it is off, slabs have an excessive vibration at walk on them.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is cool looking, but there are issues with maintenance and their ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion. They never responded to submitted requests.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Fun. Nice people. Great location. The apartment should do more social events. The walls are paper thin so there is no privacy. The kitchen space is not good

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Not the best, but not the worst. Very in between which makes it hard to Renew. The ambience is very relaxing and nice. Apartment needs a lot of maintenance.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great amenities and quick and helpful maintenance response. Good location, too. I would recommend, especially if you have a roommate to split the rent with.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here, it's an insanely convenient place from everything. The maintenance men are relatively fast and any time I need something, the staff is always there.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It has been a whirlwind year. Since this new management has taken over however I have seen immediate improvements. One is simply the workers being more professional, but then two, everything being more organized has been very nice.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It's a very pretty place to live and in a good neighborhood. Only thing I would change is how thin the walls are. I can hear everything in the hallway from my bedroom. Move in was also too hectic.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Awesome place. It is very close to campus and nightlife at northgate but far enough to not have to hear any noise from your bedroom. Everyone here is very friendly.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a decent apartment to live in, however, having a design that puts the water heater in your open closet is very noisy and annoying when studying or sleeping.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall sitsfied. Nice furniture, close location, clean community area, and free coffee and tea! But, I think this apartment should give more attention to maintenance services. Especially, urgent issues at night.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff is very helpful and nice, but the building itself is a piece of work. It’s hard to keep the floors clean and it seems as if no one is cleaning the interior hallways.

I’ve had a very positive experience living in this apartment building for about a year and a half. The staff has always been very attentive and kind. I am very impressed by how smoothly the transfer of management went and I didn’t have any negative experiences during that process. So far I really like the new management and while I didn’t have many problems with the old management, I feel that so far the new management is more “on top of things” such as enforcing the parking rules more strictly. The absolute only complaints I have about this building is that since I am on the first floor there can be a lot of noise from the street especially during the weekends. I don’t know if residents in upper floors have this same issue or not. I’ve also had some problems with light bulbs burning out very quickly in the kitchen, but I haven’t found this to be a huge inconvenience rather than just slightly annoying. I would recommend this apartment building to anyone especially if they are looking for a short commute to campus. I’ve really enjoyed living here and I will be sad to leave when I graduate next spring.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great apartments with great location. Focus on putting money towards nice, spacious units instead of useless “amenities” that other apts offer that only attract freshman.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I believe that my time at warehouse and factory has been mediocre at best. The staff has been unreachable at most times and has not responded to maintenance calls. However, with the new management things are starting to change for the better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Excellent aesthetic. Excellent amenities. The staff is always eager to help and very accommodating. Only complaint is upkeep of the green spaces around the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Location is my favorite thing about this apartment because I am able to walk to campus. I wish we had guest parking because my friends have gotten multiple tickets from trying to park and visit over here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is nice, but I really don't appreciate how thin the walls are. Also being on the first floor makes dealing with the Northgate crowd somewhat of a nuisance. But other than that it's fine.