I've really enjoyed living here. The location is great and my unit is perfect. It can be a bit noisy from people in the hallway but other than that, I really like living here.

Very nice apartment community. A very quiet and respectful community aside form the occasional, and not crazy, party on the weekend. The staff is super nice, it is extremely pet friendly which I love for me and my dog. Great community to be a part of. Wish it had visitor parking though!

My experience since I have lived here has been good! I definitely would recommend living here just because it is so close to everything you could need and in a safe location.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment design is great and the staff is mostly friendly, but the walls are so paper thin that you can hear doors shut and open in the hallways and a neighbors conversation or appliances (e.g. their microwave) fairly easily when sitting in a room that shares a wall.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Love the location, the apartments are very nicely designed and have cool decor—especially love the exposed brick! Easy 5 minute walk to campus and I actually live closer to my classes than the parking garage is!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It's a beautiful apartment complex, but it's not maintained well. My washing machine broke down last Thursday and partially flooded our apartment. It will not be replaced until next Monday.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The warehouse and factory is a unique apartment complex in College Station. It is also just feet from the Northgate district! If you like the modern industrial feel this is the place for you!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Fantastic, very well maintained! I love how clean the common areas are. As well as everything is so simple through the resident portal if maintenance is needed.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Apartments are roomy and well furnished. They have nice aesthetics with exposed bricks. The kitchen and living room big enough for the apartment. People at front desk are always nice , even the maintainance staff behaves nice and not be rude. I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Experience at the Warehouse so far has been pretty good. People are friendly and generally amicable. Pets can smell though and make the hallways have a smell and that’s the biggest knock so far.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I like the location and proximity to campus and the Northgate area. The amenities are very nice and the management team is very accommodating!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Warehouse has a lot of space and provides a very comfortable living experience. The only issue I've had is with the slow maintenance within our room.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I like the apartment a lot. This paragraph has a 140 character minimum and I'm really trying to get that gift card so I can get some food real quick.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartments are great and the location to campus and other parts of College Station beats a lot of places. The apartments offer a lot of amenities and really nice rooms. I would really like to see more community events for the residents

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience, incredibly kind and helpful employees that have only ever been nice and go out of their way to help if needed, would recommend to anyone

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Love it here. Great staff and the rooms are clean and everything works great and is very functional. The best feature is the location it’s so close to campus easy walk or bike ride!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Very nice location, easy to bike to class. Very easy and quiet area, not much noise from Northgate. I enjoy the people in my hall as well, very friendly and approachable

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Wish the staircases were cleaner but very nice building and good location! Walking distance from anywhere you would want to go frrom texas A&M and lots of food.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It’s been great so far! We’ve had a few maintenance issues but they’ve been handled swiftly. The office staff is great and has great little perks for residents like snacks and desserts.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Maintenance never comes and T-mobile doesnt really get service inside the room :/ The wifi isnt really the best either (after we tried 2 different wifi routers) and the ceilings are black which darken the room significantly. But, the distance from campus is a plus.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Spacious apartments and amazing location! The staff is nice and helpful. The thing I love the most are the brick walls; they add a New York apartment feel and they’re super cute.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great place , great amenities . Good location in regards to all my classes and northgate . Good gym area, garage could be completely covered though

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love how it’s never noisy. Which is a nice way to come home after a long day at school. The people at the front desk are always nice and welcoming, willing to answer any questions I have.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartments are clean and well maintained and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. The only downside is parking down the street in a separate garage and the only visitor parking is meter parking on the street.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far so good. Nice staff, nice rooms, and maintenance has been quick when needed. This is a good apartment complex if you’re looking for close to campus and like the industrial feel.