Great location and managment! Everyone I have met has been really nice and they care about the residents. I love the brick walls and concrete floors in my apartment, and they did a great job at roommate matching!

I really enjoy living here. They don't try to sell you on a bunch of useless amenities, but instead offer great units at a great location. Staff is nice and helpful and puts on good events as well.

The warehouse and factory is a great place and I have enjoyed my time here. The maintainence is quick and they do their job efficiently and effectively.

The location is good, the apartments are mostly in good condition. Some of the appliances could use updates. New management and maintenance are nice and efficient.

So excited to live here again! The staff, neighborhood, and community are perfect! and the walk to campus is a breeze! Favorite part of my apartment is definitely the spacious kitchen.

I live in a one bedroom on the third floor and I love it. There’s a blue accent wall behind my tv! The appliances are really nice and the place is just perfect for me and my dog!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have loved living here because of the location and the staff is very friendly. I wish the gym had more equipment but it is still pretty good. The hot chocolate machine is nice too.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Besides when I moved in with the old management company, I have had an amazing experience living here. The unit is amazing, the location is perfect.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

No complaints. It has been wonderful living here. I live In a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The bedroom, bathroom, and closet is very spacious and big!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Friendly Staff, great location, cool interior. Poor maintenance during rain, my apartment and the hallways always flood. Walls are paper thin.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location with spacious room. Not a dorm-like apartment and not a lot of noise. The community areas has gotten a lot cleaner than before. I wished a better deal for renewals.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

.The apartment is very nice, mostly quiet, and feels safe. It has nice utilities and the furniture is not old. The management is very nice!.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. A lot of dogs in the building, pet welcome. The noise for the washing and dry machine is little bit noisy. Over all, it is good choice near the campus.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Everyone is extremely nice and understanding! I love talking with the staff at the front and the industrial apartments itself are just gorgeous!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far the team management, website access, and customer service has been nothing short of awesome. The virtual tour of my apartment floor plan really has helped me organize what I will need to bring personally to make the move in process a lot easier. In addition, any questions by I have asked the front desk have been quick and polite answers. Overall I’m excited to move in to the factory!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the layout and design of the units. I live in the studio, and it is the perfect amount of room. The exposed brick wall makes it feel as if I’m in a NYC apartment and I absolutely love it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall great apartments! The units are beautiful. Although our washer has been broken for the past month or so and we have yet to get a new one.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Place is great with good location but lots of maintenance problems all around so it's hard to get anything fixed in a timely manner. Roof is actually leaking as I type this....

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Warehouse and Factory apartments on Northgates are decent, it has perks and problems but at the end of the day it is a great community. And awesome staff!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall I really enjoy living here, however, sometimes is takes the front office to get back to me on stuff and sometimes they forget to reply

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Management is nice, but maintenance can be slow. Also, lots of dog poop by pool. Other apartment complexes DNA test dogs when moving in and then DNA dog waste that has not been picked up to find which dog it belongs to. Enforced accountability

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great Location, the one thing that lacked was guest parking access and getting the most horrible parking spot. The maintenance guys are great

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

the space is quite big but a little bit of empty. nice facilities and nice services. very helpful. room is tidy and clean. recommend rent with friends and built your cozy home with your creativity

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

GOD: Amenities, low distance to the town. BAD: air conditioning is noising, even if it is off, slabs have an excessive vibration at walk on them.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is cool looking, but there are issues with maintenance and their ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion. They never responded to submitted requests.