I love living here at warehouse and factory apartments. It’s very close to the engineering dept at A&M and wouldn’t live anywhere else. It’s a pet friendly community and I love the exposed brick walls with concrete floors

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the apartments. They are very cute and a very good size. The only problem I have found is the management. Hopefully the new company that we just got will continue to improve things, but we are three months into our lease and still don’t have the TV we were supposed to have at move in. Other small things like that add up to be annoying, but overall the style of the apartment is worth it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartments are nice, although move-in was incredibly unorganized and took me hours (apparently they didn't have my key and had to go make a new one). Then once I finally got my apartment keys the elevator broke so I had to carry all of my belongings up the stairs to the 4th floor. New management seems very nice and I'm excited that they will hopefully be much better than the previous ones!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience Live the experience, and the staff is amazing. I chose to live here for the location and the industrial look and feel. Overall anazung

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. Reasonable price in college station area. A lot of dogs in this building. The staff are really friendly and helpful to the residence.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far my experience here has been a little rocky, but it’s gotten better with the new management they have made sure I have gotten everything I need

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I've really enjoyed the new management that came in. Peak campus was awful. As a resident with peak, I would not recommend them. This new management group seems to be a lot more professional. Things are slowly getting better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The warehouse and factory is a very nice apartment complex, it gives a nice rustic feeling to the residents. Since the new management has taken control it has been even better

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location. Having issues getting maintenance to my apartment to fix things that I put work orders in for in August when I first moved in. Issues with people leaving their dog poop outside of the parking garage between the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Personally I love my residence, location is great, and the site is clean. Most if not all residents are respectful and polite. Would highly recommend living here for anyone.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I really like my apartment. maintenance is great. I think you should charge people a fee if they dont pick up their dog poop because the place stinks bad.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love pretty much everything about Warehouse, but we have so many Maintenance and Internet issues. I wish that y’all had a larger maintenance staff.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have loved living here so far and it is very peaceful and quiet during the week and even during the weekends. My only complaint is that we were supposed to have TVs included with the furniture and we still have not received it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is nice, but I really don't appreciate how thin the walls are. Also being on the first floor makes dealing with the Northgate crowd somewhat of a nuisance. But other than that it's fine.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Location is my favorite thing about this apartment because I am able to walk to campus. I wish we had guest parking because my friends have gotten multiple tickets from trying to park and visit over here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Excellent aesthetic. Excellent amenities. The staff is always eager to help and very accommodating. Only complaint is upkeep of the green spaces around the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I believe that my time at warehouse and factory has been mediocre at best. The staff has been unreachable at most times and has not responded to maintenance calls. However, with the new management things are starting to change for the better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great apartments with great location. Focus on putting money towards nice, spacious units instead of useless “amenities” that other apts offer that only attract freshman.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I’ve had a very positive experience living in this apartment building for about a year and a half. The staff has always been very attentive and kind. I am very impressed by how smoothly the transfer of management went and I didn’t have any negative experiences during that process. So far I really like the new management and while I didn’t have many problems with the old management, I feel that so far the new management is more “on top of things” such as enforcing the parking rules more strictly. The absolute only complaints I have about this building is that since I am on the first floor there can be a lot of noise from the street especially during the weekends. I don’t know if residents in upper floors have this same issue or not. I’ve also had some problems with light bulbs burning out very quickly in the kitchen, but I haven’t found this to be a huge inconvenience rather than just slightly annoying. I would recommend this apartment building to anyone especially if they are looking for a short commute to campus. I’ve really enjoyed living here and I will be sad to leave when I graduate next spring.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff is very helpful and nice, but the building itself is a piece of work. It’s hard to keep the floors clean and it seems as if no one is cleaning the interior hallways.

Overall sitsfied. Nice furniture, close location, clean community area, and free coffee and tea! But, I think this apartment should give more attention to maintenance services. Especially, urgent issues at night.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a decent apartment to live in, however, having a design that puts the water heater in your open closet is very noisy and annoying when studying or sleeping.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Awesome place. It is very close to campus and nightlife at northgate but far enough to not have to hear any noise from your bedroom. Everyone here is very friendly.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It's a very pretty place to live and in a good neighborhood. Only thing I would change is how thin the walls are. I can hear everything in the hallway from my bedroom. Move in was also too hectic.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It has been a whirlwind year. Since this new management has taken over however I have seen immediate improvements. One is simply the workers being more professional, but then two, everything being more organized has been very nice.