Overall sitsfied. Nice furniture, close location, clean community area, and free coffee and tea! But, I think this apartment should give more attention to maintenance services. Especially, urgent issues at night.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff is very helpful and nice, but the building itself is a piece of work. It’s hard to keep the floors clean and it seems as if no one is cleaning the interior hallways.

The apartment is nice, but I really don't appreciate how thin the walls are. Also being on the first floor makes dealing with the Northgate crowd somewhat of a nuisance. But other than that it's fine.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is cool looking, but there are issues with maintenance and their ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion. They never responded to submitted requests.

Not the best, but not the worst. Very in between which makes it hard to Renew. The ambience is very relaxing and nice. Apartment needs a lot of maintenance.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I really like my apartment. maintenance is great. I think you should charge people a fee if they dont pick up their dog poop because the place stinks bad.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It's a very pretty place to live and in a good neighborhood. Only thing I would change is how thin the walls are. I can hear everything in the hallway from my bedroom. Move in was also too hectic.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love pretty much everything about Warehouse, but we have so many Maintenance and Internet issues. I wish that y’all had a larger maintenance staff.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

While I love the location, the layout of my apartment was falsely advertised, the walls are incredibly thin, and many of the gates are left open for anyone to have access to the building.

Overall I really enjoy living here, however, sometimes is takes the front office to get back to me on stuff and sometimes they forget to reply

Great Location, the one thing that lacked was guest parking access and getting the most horrible parking spot. The maintenance guys are great

The Location is my favorite thing about this apartment because I am able to walk to campus. I wish we had guest parking because my friends have gotten multiple tickets from trying to park and visit over here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great amenities and quick and helpful maintenance response. Good location, too. I would recommend, especially if you have a roommate to split the rent with.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The warehouse and factory is a very nice apartment complex, it gives a nice rustic feeling to the residents. Since the new management has taken control it has been even better

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the apartments. They are very cute and a very good size. The only problem I have found is the management. Hopefully the new company that we just got will continue to improve things, but we are three months into our lease and still don’t have the TV we were supposed to have at move in. Other small things like that add up to be annoying, but overall the style of the apartment is worth it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great apartments with great location. Focus on putting money towards nice, spacious units instead of useless “amenities” that other apts offer that only attract freshman.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Management is nice, but maintenance can be slow. Also, lots of dog poop by pool. Other apartment complexes DNA test dogs when moving in and then DNA dog waste that has not been picked up to find which dog it belongs to. Enforced accountability

GOD: Amenities, low distance to the town. BAD: air conditioning is noising, even if it is off, slabs have an excessive vibration at walk on them.

It has been a whirlwind year. Since this new management has taken over however I have seen immediate improvements. One is simply the workers being more professional, but then two, everything being more organized has been very nice.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a decent apartment to live in, however, having a design that puts the water heater in your open closet is very noisy and annoying when studying or sleeping.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I believe that my time at warehouse and factory has been mediocre at best. The staff has been unreachable at most times and has not responded to maintenance calls. However, with the new management things are starting to change for the better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have loved living here so far and it is very peaceful and quiet during the week and even during the weekends. My only complaint is that we were supposed to have TVs included with the furniture and we still have not received it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I've really enjoyed the new management that came in. Peak campus was awful. As a resident with peak, I would not recommend them. This new management group seems to be a lot more professional. Things are slowly getting better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far my experience here has been a little rocky, but it’s gotten better with the new management they have made sure I have gotten everything I need

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartments are nice, although move-in was incredibly unorganized and took me hours (apparently they didn't have my key and had to go make a new one). Then once I finally got my apartment keys the elevator broke so I had to carry all of my belongings up the stairs to the 4th floor. New management seems very nice and I'm excited that they will hopefully be much better than the previous ones!