Great location, but I’m paying way too much for the quality of apartment and management. There were so many things broken or not working when I moved in and it took a month to get fixed. The sink smelled so bad that I had to keep the stoppers in it just so I wouldn’t throw up. I tried so many methods to get rid of the smell & nothing worked. It took me over 15 trips to the office and my dad calling a couple times to finally get maintenance out to my room.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Had a lot of problems with previous management (peak campus) but the new management is trying to fix all their mistakes. We also got the disabled apartment and weren’t notified so are apartment is missing cabinets

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The location and set up of the apartment is great, but we have had a lot of difficulty with management, maintenance requests (in the past), and overall cleanliness of the complex. Residents rarely pick up after the animals when they go to the bathroom out by the pool or have an accident inside, therefore it often smells bad. In addition there has been an increase in people using marijuana to the point where it can be smelled throughout the complex. Finally with new management I have been hopeful there would be some adjustments, but I typically do not get responses or receive the feedback I am told I will at the front once speaking with a manager.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the style of the apartments and the new management staff are great but my ceiling has been an issue since I moved in. Water damage has caused the ceiling pieces to start falling and water will drip onto my bed

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Everything is perfect to live here except the maintenance service. Response from the maintenance team is so late that we usually wait for the service over a week.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I really like my apartment. maintenance is great. I think you should charge people a fee if they dont pick up their dog poop because the place stinks bad.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is nice, but I really don't appreciate how thin the walls are. Also being on the first floor makes dealing with the Northgate crowd somewhat of a nuisance. But other than that it's fine.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love pretty much everything about Warehouse, but we have so many Maintenance and Internet issues. I wish that y’all had a larger maintenance staff.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall sitsfied. Nice furniture, close location, clean community area, and free coffee and tea! But, I think this apartment should give more attention to maintenance services. Especially, urgent issues at night.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff is very helpful and nice, but the building itself is a piece of work. It’s hard to keep the floors clean and it seems as if no one is cleaning the interior hallways.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It's a very pretty place to live and in a good neighborhood. Only thing I would change is how thin the walls are. I can hear everything in the hallway from my bedroom. Move in was also too hectic.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall the location and size of the apartments is perfect, but the quality of the appliances and the apartment structure (examples: the windows, sinks, plumbing, faucets, and tubs, and flooring, as well as the poorly matched paint on the wall)

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Not the best, but not the worst. Very in between which makes it hard to Renew. The ambience is very relaxing and nice. Apartment needs a lot of maintenance.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall great apartments! The units are beautiful. Although our washer has been broken for the past month or so and we have yet to get a new one.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartment is cool looking, but there are issues with maintenance and their ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion. They never responded to submitted requests.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall I really enjoy living here, however, sometimes is takes the front office to get back to me on stuff and sometimes they forget to reply

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The warehouse and factory is a very nice apartment complex, it gives a nice rustic feeling to the residents. Since the new management has taken control it has been even better

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the apartments. They are very cute and a very good size. The only problem I have found is the management. Hopefully the new company that we just got will continue to improve things, but we are three months into our lease and still don’t have the TV we were supposed to have at move in. Other small things like that add up to be annoying, but overall the style of the apartment is worth it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The location is good, the apartments are mostly in good condition. Some of the appliances could use updates. New management and maintenance are nice and efficient.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location and managment! Everyone I have met has been really nice and they care about the residents. I love the brick walls and concrete floors in my apartment, and they did a great job at roommate matching!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I lived at the London apartments and while they aren’t terrible, I definitely didn’t want to live their a second year. They have older heating and air so they cost A LOT more than you are quoted when signing and their is a lot of maintenance that needs to be done. The apartments look very nice but have a lot of issues when looked at closely. My bedroom door didn’t match up with the lock so it would never shut properly, our fire alarm system went off every few days for several weeks become they fixed it, and we were told a lock would be installed on our front door but it never was so if it wasn’t dead bolted it would just swing open. The community is kept fairly clean but in between trash pick ups can become very dirty. The staff was incredibly helpful when they could be and maintenance would fix things as best as they could but I would not be running to live there again.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great Location, the one thing that lacked was guest parking access and getting the most horrible parking spot. The maintenance guys are great

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great amenities and quick and helpful maintenance response. Good location, too. I would recommend, especially if you have a roommate to split the rent with.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Location is my favorite thing about this apartment because I am able to walk to campus. I wish we had guest parking because my friends have gotten multiple tickets from trying to park and visit over here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Management is nice, but maintenance can be slow. Also, lots of dog poop by pool. Other apartment complexes DNA test dogs when moving in and then DNA dog waste that has not been picked up to find which dog it belongs to. Enforced accountability