the space is quite big but a little bit of empty. nice facilities and nice services. very helpful. room is tidy and clean. recommend rent with friends and built your cozy home with your creativity

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience Live the experience, and the staff is amazing. I chose to live here for the location and the industrial look and feel. Overall anazung

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. Reasonable price in college station area. A lot of dogs in this building. The staff are really friendly and helpful to the residence.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Personally I love my residence, location is great, and the site is clean. Most if not all residents are respectful and polite. Would highly recommend living here for anyone.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here, it's an insanely convenient place from everything. The maintenance men are relatively fast and any time I need something, the staff is always there.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Fun. Nice people. Great location. The apartment should do more social events. The walls are paper thin so there is no privacy. The kitchen space is not good

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here at warehouse and factory apartments. It’s very close to the engineering dept at A&M and wouldn’t live anywhere else. It’s a pet friendly community and I love the exposed brick walls with concrete floors

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Awesome place. It is very close to campus and nightlife at northgate but far enough to not have to hear any noise from your bedroom. Everyone here is very friendly.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I’ve had a very positive experience living in this apartment building for about a year and a half. The staff has always been very attentive and kind. I am very impressed by how smoothly the transfer of management went and I didn’t have any negative experiences during that process. So far I really like the new management and while I didn’t have many problems with the old management, I feel that so far the new management is more “on top of things” such as enforcing the parking rules more strictly. The absolute only complaints I have about this building is that since I am on the first floor there can be a lot of noise from the street especially during the weekends. I don’t know if residents in upper floors have this same issue or not. I’ve also had some problems with light bulbs burning out very quickly in the kitchen, but I haven’t found this to be a huge inconvenience rather than just slightly annoying. I would recommend this apartment building to anyone especially if they are looking for a short commute to campus. I’ve really enjoyed living here and I will be sad to leave when I graduate next spring.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Excellent aesthetic. Excellent amenities. The staff is always eager to help and very accommodating. Only complaint is upkeep of the green spaces around the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location. Having issues getting maintenance to my apartment to fix things that I put work orders in for in August when I first moved in. Issues with people leaving their dog poop outside of the parking garage between the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartments are nice, although move-in was incredibly unorganized and took me hours (apparently they didn't have my key and had to go make a new one). Then once I finally got my apartment keys the elevator broke so I had to carry all of my belongings up the stairs to the 4th floor. New management seems very nice and I'm excited that they will hopefully be much better than the previous ones!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Management is nice, but maintenance can be slow. Also, lots of dog poop by pool. Other apartment complexes DNA test dogs when moving in and then DNA dog waste that has not been picked up to find which dog it belongs to. Enforced accountability

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

It has been a whirlwind year. Since this new management has taken over however I have seen immediate improvements. One is simply the workers being more professional, but then two, everything being more organized has been very nice.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Warehouse and Factory apartments on Northgates are decent, it has perks and problems but at the end of the day it is a great community. And awesome staff!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a decent apartment to live in, however, having a design that puts the water heater in your open closet is very noisy and annoying when studying or sleeping.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Place is great with good location but lots of maintenance problems all around so it's hard to get anything fixed in a timely manner. Roof is actually leaking as I type this....

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great apartments with great location. Focus on putting money towards nice, spacious units instead of useless “amenities” that other apts offer that only attract freshman.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I believe that my time at warehouse and factory has been mediocre at best. The staff has been unreachable at most times and has not responded to maintenance calls. However, with the new management things are starting to change for the better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have loved living here so far and it is very peaceful and quiet during the week and even during the weekends. My only complaint is that we were supposed to have TVs included with the furniture and we still have not received it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I've really enjoyed the new management that came in. Peak campus was awful. As a resident with peak, I would not recommend them. This new management group seems to be a lot more professional. Things are slowly getting better.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far my experience here has been a little rocky, but it’s gotten better with the new management they have made sure I have gotten everything I need

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

GOD: Amenities, low distance to the town. BAD: air conditioning is noising, even if it is off, slabs have an excessive vibration at walk on them.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The Location is my favorite thing about this apartment because I am able to walk to campus. I wish we had guest parking because my friends have gotten multiple tickets from trying to park and visit over here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Overall I really enjoy living here, however, sometimes is takes the front office to get back to me on stuff and sometimes they forget to reply