The warehouse and factory is a great place and I have enjoyed my time here. The maintainence is quick and they do their job efficiently and effectively.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience living here. The community is good. Our staffs are all great people and are all very patient. The room is so big that I pretty enjoy the time in the dorm.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. Reasonable price in college station area. A lot of dogs in this building. The staff are really friendly and helpful to the residence.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience Live the experience, and the staff is amazing. I chose to live here for the location and the industrial look and feel. Overall anazung

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

No complaints. It has been wonderful living here. I live In a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The bedroom, bathroom, and closet is very spacious and big!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Besides when I moved in with the old management company, I have had an amazing experience living here. The unit is amazing, the location is perfect.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Everyone is extremely nice and understanding! I love talking with the staff at the front and the industrial apartments itself are just gorgeous!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the layout and design of the units. I live in the studio, and it is the perfect amount of room. The exposed brick wall makes it feel as if I’m in a NYC apartment and I absolutely love it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here, it's an insanely convenient place from everything. The maintenance men are relatively fast and any time I need something, the staff is always there.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Fun. Nice people. Great location. The apartment should do more social events. The walls are paper thin so there is no privacy. The kitchen space is not good

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Personally I love my residence, location is great, and the site is clean. Most if not all residents are respectful and polite. Would highly recommend living here for anyone.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I really enjoy living here. They don't try to sell you on a bunch of useless amenities, but instead offer great units at a great location. Staff is nice and helpful and puts on good events as well.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

This is a great place that is very close to Texas A&M and Northgate. The style of the apartments are awesome and very unique. All the employees are very friendly and always giving out free stuff.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So excited to live here again! The staff, neighborhood, and community are perfect! and the walk to campus is a breeze! Favorite part of my apartment is definitely the spacious kitchen.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great apartment complex, staff is polite and helpful, they know what they are doing, work orders generally get looked at within 24 hours. Great location and nice apartments I have no complaints.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. A lot of dogs in the building, pet welcome. The noise for the washing and dry machine is little bit noisy. Over all, it is good choice near the campus.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The staff at W&F is very friendly and always looking to try new things. It seems like they are constantly providing snacks and giveaways to the residents here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have had a great experience living at the Warehouse and Factory Apartments. The staff is friendly and helpful at all times. They have met all our concerns. Maintenance is speedy and has done a great job the 3 or 4 times we have requested maintenance. Overall, great experience.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Beautiful place and staff are nice. All issues I've had have been resolved in a timely manner and any questions I've had have gotten answers. Love it here.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

the space is quite big but a little bit of empty. nice facilities and nice services. very helpful. room is tidy and clean. recommend rent with friends and built your cozy home with your creativity

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I’ve had a very positive experience living in this apartment building for about a year and a half. The staff has always been very attentive and kind. I am very impressed by how smoothly the transfer of management went and I didn’t have any negative experiences during that process. So far I really like the new management and while I didn’t have many problems with the old management, I feel that so far the new management is more “on top of things” such as enforcing the parking rules more strictly. The absolute only complaints I have about this building is that since I am on the first floor there can be a lot of noise from the street especially during the weekends. I don’t know if residents in upper floors have this same issue or not. I’ve also had some problems with light bulbs burning out very quickly in the kitchen, but I haven’t found this to be a huge inconvenience rather than just slightly annoying. I would recommend this apartment building to anyone especially if they are looking for a short commute to campus. I’ve really enjoyed living here and I will be sad to leave when I graduate next spring.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The location on the apartment is ideal because it is close enough to campus where you can either walk or rider the bus! The apartment building itself is very clean and has a welcoming feel to it. There are many opportunities to interact with other neighbors and with the staff through events put on by the staff. I can never hear my neighbors so there’s no complaint there. There are two things in which I don’t really like. The first, since it’s close to campus that also means that it’s close to all the bars and clubs which leads to loud weekends and some weekdays. Also parking for visitors/ guests is very limited because they either have to pay to park in the parking garage or they can park for free in the metered spots after 5 on certain days. Other than those 2 things, this is a great, affordable place to live!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Excellent aesthetic. Excellent amenities. The staff is always eager to help and very accommodating. Only complaint is upkeep of the green spaces around the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good apartment, good price, good location, good administration, they always try to help we you have a necessity, and there are a lot of activities for residents.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So far the team management, website access, and customer service has been nothing short of awesome. The virtual tour of my apartment floor plan really has helped me organize what I will need to bring personally to make the move in process a lot easier. In addition, any questions by I have asked the front desk have been quick and polite answers. Overall I’m excited to move in to the factory!