No complaints. It has been wonderful living here. I live In a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. The bedroom, bathroom, and closet is very spacious and big!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love the layout and design of the units. I live in the studio, and it is the perfect amount of room. The exposed brick wall makes it feel as if I’m in a NYC apartment and I absolutely love it.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Personally I love my residence, location is great, and the site is clean. Most if not all residents are respectful and polite. Would highly recommend living here for anyone.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here, it's an insanely convenient place from everything. The maintenance men are relatively fast and any time I need something, the staff is always there.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

the space is quite big but a little bit of empty. nice facilities and nice services. very helpful. room is tidy and clean. recommend rent with friends and built your cozy home with your creativity

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Besides when I moved in with the old management company, I have had an amazing experience living here. The unit is amazing, the location is perfect.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I really enjoy living here. They don't try to sell you on a bunch of useless amenities, but instead offer great units at a great location. Staff is nice and helpful and puts on good events as well.

Good place to live. Reasonable price in college station area. A lot of dogs in this building. The staff are really friendly and helpful to the residence.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great experience Live the experience, and the staff is amazing. I chose to live here for the location and the industrial look and feel. Overall anazung

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

So excited to live here again! The staff, neighborhood, and community are perfect! and the walk to campus is a breeze! Favorite part of my apartment is definitely the spacious kitchen.

Fun. Nice people. Great location. The apartment should do more social events. The walls are paper thin so there is no privacy. The kitchen space is not good

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Good place to live. A lot of dogs in the building, pet welcome. The noise for the washing and dry machine is little bit noisy. Over all, it is good choice near the campus.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Everyone is extremely nice and understanding! I love talking with the staff at the front and the industrial apartments itself are just gorgeous!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The warehouse and factory is a great place and I have enjoyed my time here. The maintainence is quick and they do their job efficiently and effectively.

So far the team management, website access, and customer service has been nothing short of awesome. The virtual tour of my apartment floor plan really has helped me organize what I will need to bring personally to make the move in process a lot easier. In addition, any questions by I have asked the front desk have been quick and polite answers. Overall I’m excited to move in to the factory!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I love living here at warehouse and factory apartments. It’s very close to the engineering dept at A&M and wouldn’t live anywhere else. It’s a pet friendly community and I love the exposed brick walls with concrete floors

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Great location. Having issues getting maintenance to my apartment to fix things that I put work orders in for in August when I first moved in. Issues with people leaving their dog poop outside of the parking garage between the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Awesome place. It is very close to campus and nightlife at northgate but far enough to not have to hear any noise from your bedroom. Everyone here is very friendly.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I’ve had a very positive experience living in this apartment building for about a year and a half. The staff has always been very attentive and kind. I am very impressed by how smoothly the transfer of management went and I didn’t have any negative experiences during that process. So far I really like the new management and while I didn’t have many problems with the old management, I feel that so far the new management is more “on top of things” such as enforcing the parking rules more strictly. The absolute only complaints I have about this building is that since I am on the first floor there can be a lot of noise from the street especially during the weekends. I don’t know if residents in upper floors have this same issue or not. I’ve also had some problems with light bulbs burning out very quickly in the kitchen, but I haven’t found this to be a huge inconvenience rather than just slightly annoying. I would recommend this apartment building to anyone especially if they are looking for a short commute to campus. I’ve really enjoyed living here and I will be sad to leave when I graduate next spring.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

Excellent aesthetic. Excellent amenities. The staff is always eager to help and very accommodating. Only complaint is upkeep of the green spaces around the building.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

The apartments are nice, although move-in was incredibly unorganized and took me hours (apparently they didn't have my key and had to go make a new one). Then once I finally got my apartment keys the elevator broke so I had to carry all of my belongings up the stairs to the 4th floor. New management seems very nice and I'm excited that they will hopefully be much better than the previous ones!

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I have loved living here because of the location and the staff is very friendly. I wish the gym had more equipment but it is still pretty good. The hot chocolate machine is nice too.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

GOD: Amenities, low distance to the town. BAD: air conditioning is noising, even if it is off, slabs have an excessive vibration at walk on them.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

.The apartment is very nice, mostly quiet, and feels safe. It has nice utilities and the furniture is not old. The management is very nice!.

Reply from Warehouse and Factory

I live in a one bedroom on the third floor and I love it. There’s a blue accent wall behind my tv! The appliances are really nice and the place is just perfect for me and my dog!