Washington Crossing

4.5

4.5

Felix
1 day ago
The community is friendly and the staff and maintenance are very helpful.. We enjoy the atmosphere and amenities. The area is perfect and close to many things
Ingrid
From the moment I called, until the time I toured, I felt this would be the best place for me. I was greeted by the leasing agent, Ms. Ember M with complete professionalism and enthusiastic anyone would appreciate. She worked closely with me and through the whole process with the beat attitude ever. She is a Gem and a pleasure to be around. So far it’s been great living here, the building and neighborhood are very nice. the residents are nice and friendly, most of them are very considerate to the other residents which makes living there easier for everyone. Definitely a place I would recommended
Lynnette
We recently moved into Washington Crossing. From the start, the experience has been awesome. Breanna and Emmie walked us through the application process and they were quick to respond to questions thereafter. We are very happy w our decision to move to this community.
Eric
Great location right off of 93/95 and a decent rate for the area. Neighbors need improvement with interactions with other residents. Good experience so far
Victoria
Great place to live, good neighborhood, great amenities, reasonably priced, and nice staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking in the area.
Ellen
Love it here! Emmie and Brianna couldn’t be nicer. I’m transitioning from a 5-bedroom house to apartment living but this unit is awesome! Quiet, private, corner unit on the top floor is ideal. I’m very happy here.
Hebah
Very neat and tidy facility and friendly office members! :) Love the main lobby decorations based on the time of year, very festive and welcoming!
Mohit
about 2 months ago
Awesome community. Great neighborhood and location. Very helpful staff and maintenance team. Very spacious floor plans with lots of closets. Just one con I feel which they can improve is the open parking which is very compact due to which cars ends up with small scratches while opening doors. If this is improved everything else is good!
Daniel
about 2 months ago
My experience as a resident so far has been great. The staff and maintenance team are super helpful. The prices are fair and the neighborhood has a lot to offer.
Amy
2 months ago
I am really appreciative of the upgrades in our apartment. The management team are very helpful always. The community activities are such a great addition for neighbors to get to know each other.