I love the apartment staff! They have been so nice and walk me through my move! My apartment was everything I asked for! The neighborhood is nice and quite.

All of my neighbors are always watching over me. I am elderly and I have had two back surgeries. The second surgery was not successful and now I can not stand up straight and have a lot of trouble walking with something in my hands. My neighbors will not let me even take out my trash. They have put it out side my door and one of them will take to the trash bin. They watch and if I have groceries the are there to take them in for me. I am truly blessed by my neighbors!!!

I have had such a great experience. Recently I put in a maintenance request and within two hours they were at my door! The guy was very nice and friendly and was in and out quickly.

Community is nice and quiet. The units could be cleaned a little more before a new resident moves in. Overall, looks good. I like the area & closeness to town

Just moved in so not entirely sure about things year but from the whole time before move in things seemed to run smoothly so hopefully the rest

lOVE IT!!! PEOPLE AE FRIENDLY, THE EMPLOYEES ARE PHENOMANAL AND THE IT FEELS LIKE HOME. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON THE MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A MAINTANENCE PROBLEM, AND ALWAYS SMILING IN THE OFFICE. gREAT TEAM!!! <3

Quiet place to live. Maintenance guys aren't very good with installing things. Toel holder and faucet where not installed properly. Been waiting for a down rod for a ceiling fan for 6 months. Neighbors are great. Can't wait to go to the dog park. The view is great and love seeing the geese and chickens hatch their chicks every year.

I enjoy the security of living across from a police station. Close to downtown, but far enough away for peace and quiet. The dog park is very convenient.

We’ve been here almost 5 months and have had zero issues. When we first moved in, a few things needed fixing but the maintenance staff was on top of it. They are also very friendly and helpful. Since then we’ve had a few more maintenance issues, but again they are quick to resolve them. The office staff has always been friendly and responsive. And we won the lottery with our neighbors. Very quiet and respectful. Yes, sometimes you smell the sewage treatment center, but the staff was very upfront about that before we signed the lease. The grounds are well maintained with the exception of some residents using the dumpsters as furniture and appliance receptacles, but that’s not the complex’s fault. But perhaps there’s additional measures that can be taken to help prevent that. I’m just not sure how you would police it. It just sadly makes the complex look a little junky, but I’m sure that the staff is doing everything they can to prevent it. Overall, great complex! We are happy here!

I have had a few things in my apt that needed tending to and they have been taken care of. I hate the smell of the landfill or whatever it is next to the complex. It comes and goes but sometimes it’s horrible.

Nice quiet neighborhood, that is well kept, safe and pet friendly. With the 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 1 car garage, we had ample room to store all of our items as we prepared to build our next home

The Staff here is great!!!! The place is well kept all year long. It’s impressive to see how quick they are to respond with maintenance issues whether it is a apartment issue or a grounds issue. Keep it up !!!!

Overall I have no real complaints about living here at Washington Quarters. The staff is friendly, the maintenance is very quick to fix any issues, and the neighborhood itself is quiet and cozy. Recommend to anyone

Love it here so peaceful I love all the amenities they have and the people are so nice and helpful. I moved from Danville to be close to family and friends

great staff and great maintenance staff that goes above and beyond they requirements required to meet the demands of the community, nicely kept.

Nice place to live, quiet, feels safe. I like the layout of my apartment, feels spacious and relatively updated, nice large balcony. The walk in closet is great.

Pretty simple process, the people are friendly. Few things I had to report in the inspection. But non the less I am happy with the full outcome of the complex

There is always someone who will answer a phone call and happily help in any way possible. Service requests are handled quickly and the person is so friendly.

I love where I live. I have been here for 3 years and just re-signed for a 4th year. I love the location, staff and layout of my apartment. I love that it's a pet friendly place. Thank you Washington Quarters!!!

Staff worked well with our renewal so that we could keep a good rate and not have to move somewhere else. They really took care of us and made us feel like they cared.

I find Washington Quarters to be a friendly environment. The maintenance crew are outstanding. They are quick to respond to any issue. I couldn't be happier any where else.

The entire staff has been friendly and extremely helpful during the entire lease signing and move-in process. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment in this area.

I love how friendly the entire community is. The office staff is easily accessible, and any maintenance issues I had were addressed immediately.

The apartment is very clean and quiet. Friendly neighbors and staff in the front office. I have a dog and have never had any issues with him living here.

I like the quietness and the quick response to fix maintanance issues. The staff is very nice and respond well to residents concerns. Love it.