Nice quiet neighborhood, that is well kept, safe and pet friendly. With the 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 1 car garage, we had ample room to store all of our items as we prepared to build our next home

The Staff here is great!!!! The place is well kept all year long. It’s impressive to see how quick they are to respond with maintenance issues whether it is a apartment issue or a grounds issue. Keep it up !!!!

Overall I have no real complaints about living here at Washington Quarters. The staff is friendly, the maintenance is very quick to fix any issues, and the neighborhood itself is quiet and cozy. Recommend to anyone

Love it here so peaceful I love all the amenities they have and the people are so nice and helpful. I moved from Danville to be close to family and friends

great staff and great maintenance staff that goes above and beyond they requirements required to meet the demands of the community, nicely kept.

Nice place to live, quiet, feels safe. I like the layout of my apartment, feels spacious and relatively updated, nice large balcony. The walk in closet is great.

Pretty simple process, the people are friendly. Few things I had to report in the inspection. But non the less I am happy with the full outcome of the complex

There is always someone who will answer a phone call and happily help in any way possible. Service requests are handled quickly and the person is so friendly.

I love where I live. I have been here for 3 years and just re-signed for a 4th year. I love the location, staff and layout of my apartment. I love that it's a pet friendly place. Thank you Washington Quarters!!!

Staff worked well with our renewal so that we could keep a good rate and not have to move somewhere else. They really took care of us and made us feel like they cared.

I find Washington Quarters to be a friendly environment. The maintenance crew are outstanding. They are quick to respond to any issue. I couldn't be happier any where else.

The entire staff has been friendly and extremely helpful during the entire lease signing and move-in process. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment in this area.

I love how friendly the entire community is. The office staff is easily accessible, and any maintenance issues I had were addressed immediately.

The apartment is very clean and quiet. Friendly neighbors and staff in the front office. I have a dog and have never had any issues with him living here.

I like the quietness and the quick response to fix maintanance issues. The staff is very nice and respond well to residents concerns. Love it.

I moved in a few days ago! Everybody has been nothing but friendly and very helpful so far. Slowly but surely making our apartment a home and so excited to live here!

I was having no luck finding a place to live in a nice community. The minute we walked through the door and met with the staff, we knew we were home. They were phenomenal! We just knew that everything was gonna be alright. The unit that we looked at was gorgeous. It was perfect for us. Exactly what we were looking for. I am so grateful for the staff for everything. Great community to live in. Thanks

We love living here. It’s peaceful not a bunch of ruckus going on through out the community. Very nice apartments would definitely recommend

This is my boyfriend and I's first apartment. The staff has worked with us, answered all of our questions, and the apartment has been well kept from previous tenants. We love it here.

Great place to live with quiet & respectful neighbors. Maintenance is quick to come & fix things when you have an issue. Would recommend Washington Quarters to others

Still having the best experience here! I renewed my lease as soon as I got notification that I could! I recommend this complex for anyone and everyone!

I have enjoyed my first month and half in Washington Quarters. The Maintenance crew has been wonderful and prompt to answer all my maintenance issues.

I love calling Washington Quarters home. Overall the community is the perfect place for us to be right now. The neighborhood is very quiet and secluded, yet it’s still right in the heart of everything and easy access to so many things that Avon has to offer. The office staff is easy to work with, maintenance is quick to fix anything. If you’re looking for a place in Avon to call home, this is it.

I love this community! The office workers a amazing the maintenance is always quick and polite. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is so friendly and talkative. The dogs are ADORABLE

Nice place . Hadn’t had too many issues. Very quiet community and good people. I would definitely recommend it. Maintance is always there when you need.