Washington Quarters

4.5

4.5

Overall a pretty nice apartment complex. We had some issues with quite a few appliances but maintenance was always very quick to fix. We loved being down the street from Kroger and a lot of other stores as well as having a pool in the complex!
Pretty decent community, decided to move though, with rent raise, I feel it's to pricey. Grounds are kept nice.didnt like living a year with dirty carpet, cracked microwave, other than that, I liked the floor plan.
I love the location! You are close to many restaurants and shopping. The fountain is also very peaceful with the lake view. The staff is friendly and quick to help resolve any issues.
Love my condo. Just have had a couple of issues that have been taken care of! Lovely community so far!!! The water smell from the plant behind me is not pleasant but it doesn’t last long so I’m hoping it will not keep me from sitting on my patio this summer!!
I love living here. Things are quiet. Other then the geese!!LOL!! Maintenance is very friendly and timely. front office ladies are always so nice and helpful. Love the fitness center.
we moved in about five days ago and we love it so much. everyone is very friendly. maintenance is very attentive and moves quick. parking is great same with location
Still enjoying living here. Anytime we think of moving to another apartment complex the outcome is the same, we never find a place that fits all of our requirements and is better than our apartment here.
We really enjoy living here at Washington Quarters . The office staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Anytime we have needed a repair , the maintenance guys are quick to respond, even if called during after hours. The grounds and parking lots are clean and well taken care of. We really haven't had any problems during our six years here, and just renewed for another year.
So far so good the move in process was easy the neighborhood has been very quiet and the neighbors are friendly.The location is a good location close to a lot of stores/plazas
I love living at Washington Quarters! Maintenance requests are efficient and friendly, lease payments are convenient and staff is wonderful.