Waterford at Cypress Lake Apartments

4.1

4.1

Todo muy bonito, súper contenta en el poco tiempo que vivo, una comunidad tranquila, limpia. Me gusta mucho la localidad, cerca de todo! Tengo el parque atrás justo para mis niños y confiable.
Have been living here for the past 7 years and going😍😍 The girls in the office and maintenance have been really good and even in times were they couldn’t fix the issue right away due to circumstances out of their reach, they found a solution for me and the kids! Thank you guys!
This is a Nice and quite place for living. It's Clean and very good maintenance. The staff is very Helpful and friendly. And the prices are very low. It's the best place to live.
Es una recidencia tranquila, donde puedo descansar, todo esta limpio. El servicio de mantenimiento es exelente. Me siento verdaderamente en casa.
This is by far the friendliest community I 've ever lived in. My neighbors are wonderful. They see me carrying heavy items. They always offer to help. The staff in the office Are by far the best. Im inlove with my community & love coming home
It’s a quite family oriented community. Low criminality index is what we see. Very convenient when having kids. We love it here. The only thing we suggest to be improved is the maintenance staff time to respond although we understand when there’s a lack of qualified personnel for so many residents requesting their service.
Things could be better. Takes a long time to get things fixed. Still waiting on my wall to get patched up. It's going on two years now that I've been waiting
Maintenance is pretty quick about what we have needed fixed. It’s a quiet complex at night. There is bugs or insect issues from what we have seen. and the apartment is a good size.
Me gusta pero cuando voy a poner un request del aire acondicionado no aparecen hasta el dia siguente sin imporatrles que cuan caliente este el ambiente. deberian mejorar en eso
The location is great...my past experience with prior staff was not good..hope this new staff are more care for residents here and looking forward to meet them all.