Waterford at Cypress Lake Apartments

4.3

4.3

Really i love living in this apartments. The community is lovely you barely hear the people or neighborhood very quiet which thats what I like ☺️
This a very good place to live. The price is affordable and the apartments are very spacious. It is also clean, quite, kids friendly and safe. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance guys work very fast. Very happy to live here.
It is a great community! Since I live here I feel comfortable and safety 😌! I have good neighbors ! The community is nice and quiet. I love live here!
Lugar muy limpio, seguro. El personal de la oficina muy amable. Cuando llamas a mantenimiento el momento te resuelven el problema. Estoy muy contenta
Me encanta vivir aquí muy tranquilo y además muy buenos los apartamentos. Solo quisiera que pusieran cámaras en los parqueo. Pero de lo demás todo muy bueno y todo el personal de oficina y mantenimiento muy respetuosos.
Have lived here for a long time because the price is great. Only problem is maintenance takes forever to respond to fix issues sometimes. And my downstairs neighbor likes to keep his tv/stereo too loud at times. Every now and then we have someone new come in that thinks it's okay to have parties and turn up the music and keep everyone from sleeping, but a call to security to come out and shut it down usually ends that real quick.
Espaciosos apartamentos, rentas accesibles. Complejo tranquilo. Complejo tiene 2 piscinas, laundry, parques para niños, cancha de volleyball y cancha de baloncesto.
I've been living here since 2016 and I must say that it is a pretty quite complex. The office staff is amazing, friendly and very helpful. The kids love the pools and the park as well
I really love my home, this community, my neighbors & the staff who always greet you with a smile. Maintenance is always on point. I couldn't be happier. Just wanted to thank Dalvis, Giselle, Yadira, & Veronica. These ladies are amazing!
I felt inlove with this apartment and the area because I'm so close to so many stores and main streets the apartment are so beautiful inside I just like living here