I love it here ! This is the best apartments we've moved to in midland. I highly recommend them to any and everyone. There quiet an close to everything

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

We’ve lived here for almost 2 years. Everyone is amazing. I only have an issue with the work orders. It takes several days to get anything fixed. They expect you to follow the lease word for word but they do not hold up their end.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Now that we were relocated to a new apt it has been great and well kept. Clean, nice appliances, neighbors are friendly. No late night people. We really enjoy it.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The best place to live. its a calm neighborhood. No drama here. The apartment was very clean. At first I had a person that was racist but that has change.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It was a pleasant experience getting an apartment leased and move in. Very quiet community. Couldnt ask for a better place to live. Really like the enclosed porch..

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It a nice place to live. Neighbors keep to them selves. The ladies in the office are nice. They have started having community events. It family friendly.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

So far it's a good community to stay in. The walls are thin in the apartment so if you stay downstairs it can be noisy. I like the valet trash though.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It's great to be able to finally stay somewhere that the management care about what their property looks like. A bit pricey but I'm from Dallas so everything is going to be pricey compared to what I'm used to.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Moving in was an overall great experience! Ashley was wonderful and was so patient with us as we made our decision to live here. We love the updated alliances and how nice and spacious our new home is. We love the location and overall happy to be here.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Very good customer service. The property is great. Clean property. Great help by the staff. The only thing missing in the property is a GYM. Other rhen that everything looks great.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Great community, very quiet and peaceful the staff here is super friendly and is always there if I need anything. I love that there is always parking spots open right by my apartment unit. Great location right next to the mall and the gym.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I like the area and that it’s pretty quite here. The valet trash is a negative since they don’t pick up like they are suppose to. Overall it’s a nice community.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It's been so great here! All the staff is very polite and maintenance is quick to get any issues fixed and resolved. Rent is a little high, but that's Midland for you! I would recommend everyone here if they can afford it!

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Could be a lot better experience living here. Contract says one thing and they expect us to follow it word for word but they do not have to stand by their part of it.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The unit was so dirty, the ceiling is cracked, the bathtub paint was cracked, the bathroom walls where so dirty, the dishwasher smell bad I have not used it since the day I move

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The apartment staff is great and the maintenance guy normally has the problem fixed within 1-3 days! The apartment that I have is the 2 b 2 b and it’s pretty big! I do not have the updated ones so the appliances are really old and so are the cabinets through the house. The kitchen is really small too. But it’s fine for the 3 of us who live here! The bedrooms are huge and so are the closets!!

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Inez in the office is nice and the complex is getting better. They have added more grills to use . The pool area has improved and now had a cool little spot to relax.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

maintenance is the biggest issue here. The you call for the handy guy to come fix something in your apartment, they'll give you a far date and the guy still doesn't show up. you have to complain several times before they send someone out to you.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

At Waterford the neighbourhood is quiet, so a lot of alone time is possible. In a good neighbourhood, near by food chains and coffee places.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Ashlie has done a great job getting us set up to move in to our apartment. Moving from Arlington to Midland we have had to do a lot of it by phone and email and she has been there every step of the way to make it as smooth as possible.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It is overall a good experience living in this apartment...the rent is little much high and they should improve their amenities...maintenance is also good

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Overall it is nice experience living in this community..they neede to improve their amenities...they don't have proper pool and laundry area..

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Easy to work with on move in. Got me everything I needed very efficiently. Also have a good program to help you get settled upon move in. This worked great for someone new to town.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Great Community! Can't wait to move in, looking forward to being surrounded by wonderful people, and getting my life started fresh again with a new apartment.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir, la comunidad son muy callados, mantienen todo muy limpio, los apartamentos son muy espacioso, en lo único que falta Por mejor es una zona para los niños un parque de niños