maintenance is the biggest issue here. The you call for the handy guy to come fix something in your apartment, they'll give you a far date and the guy still doesn't show up. you have to complain several times before they send someone out to you.

At Waterford the neighbourhood is quiet, so a lot of alone time is possible. In a good neighbourhood, near by food chains and coffee places.

Ashlie has done a great job getting us set up to move in to our apartment. Moving from Arlington to Midland we have had to do a lot of it by phone and email and she has been there every step of the way to make it as smooth as possible.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It is overall a good experience living in this apartment...the rent is little much high and they should improve their amenities...maintenance is also good

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Overall it is nice experience living in this community..they neede to improve their amenities...they don't have proper pool and laundry area..

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Easy to work with on move in. Got me everything I needed very efficiently. Also have a good program to help you get settled upon move in. This worked great for someone new to town.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Great Community! Can't wait to move in, looking forward to being surrounded by wonderful people, and getting my life started fresh again with a new apartment.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir, la comunidad son muy callados, mantienen todo muy limpio, los apartamentos son muy espacioso, en lo único que falta Por mejor es una zona para los niños un parque de niños

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The apartment community have been very nice to live here very quiet nice staff Very friendly people accommodating towards our needs. all issues I requested to be repaired have been fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I've been here for six weeks and I love my apartment. Grounds are being kept up with new pergola going up and pool renovation in progress. 👍🏻

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I've lived at this property for a year and a half. They are always holding events for the community in the office. The office staff and maintenance are always polite and quick to answer any and all questions.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Really was under the impression that we were getting the apartment with the nice kitchen and flooring not carpet. We’ve had a time since we’ve been here. Not told about trash pick ups,or a canister. Just a few of the things we’ve dealt with. There should be a play ground here for the stay at home moms since most of us here are here for the oilfield to begin with.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Have live here for 11 years & it's been great. I have enjoyed the wonderful staff over the years. Requested maintenance is always taken care of in timely manner.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It a nice place to live. The lady’s in the office are very nice. Maintenance comes fairly quick when it’s a issue. Outside Around the apartments are cleaned daily

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Waterford is a great place to live and has everything I need except a gym but there is plenty close by. And free bbq is always amazing. I would recommend to anyboday

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

nice apartment but the service is poor , stilll need to replace my appliance. but overall a great place to stay. hopefully by GOD grace this will be a great experience

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I moved here and was pleased with the overall community. Very nice and clean. Staff is friendly and very helpful. They have taken care of all my concerns.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The ladies at the office are great. Willing to help as much as they can. Maintenance goes above and beyond to fix anything that needs to be fixed. Appliances need updating and apartments are older but overall nice community for an apartment building. Price is expensive but what isn’t in Midland. Overall happy to have our short stay be here while we searched for a house to buy but can’t wait to move into our new house soon.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The staff is wonderful and genuinely wants to help but in my opinion the amount of money I pay and the quality of the apartment I live in do not match. I pay 1500 dollars a month and the apartment is out dated and the kitchen is practically falling apart

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It’s so quiet here that I just stay we’re I am the apartment is always keeper up and clean everyone is so nice here no complaints maintance always fix things fast

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Apartment is decent. Over priced for what you get in my opinion. My apartment is not the updated one btw. But the office staff is very helpful and have answered all of the many questions that I had! I like the location.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Great service in the office , love the community and the area , great comfortable place to live in midland tx would recommend to any of my friends for a great living expirience

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Everything is nice except for the cat pee smell in part of the living room. But the office said we will get it fixed. The office staff are very friendly.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Just renewed our 2nd year lease, our rent went up for sure but I did appreciate a lot that the management listens and knows how to compromise. The whole complex is very peaceful (good for family, kids and pets).

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Incredible complex! The staff is always friendly and the property is well maintained. It’s a shame I will have to start looking elsewhere because rent is set to jump $300 a month after I have lived here for over 4 years.