Appliances are too old. Staff is slow to respond, if they choose to respond, and usually unwilling to sovle issues. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It’s a nice place to live very peaceful. The have expanded the grilling area which is nice. The office often has actives for the residents to come out and meet your neighbor.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Recently moved in to the apartment complex. Ines at the office made everything possible to help us move in sooner than expected as we really needed to. She was always on top of everything throughout the process. We placed two maintance orders shortly after moving in and both were taken care of asap. Love the staff and how family oriented the community is!

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Renewing our third lease with them. Very minimal concern, location is very safe, nice neighborhood with balance amount of pets, decent size apartments and well maintained insides and not so out dated fixtures. Things to improve: pest maintenance, trash picking and easier process to upgrade of appliances especially when they are not working.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I would rate more stars if we knew that rent was not going to go up, for no reason really but the greed of the owners. Not everybody works in the oilfield, I also do not like how maintenance has not fixed my ceiling issue but continues to tell me its fixed..

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

People are friendly but maintenance takes awhile to fix things and the dumpster is always a mess. There isn’t a gym but the pool is really nice.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Great apartment complex. Very quiet and management has been awesome. They helped me negotiate a price for renewing my lease so I didn’t have to move anywhere else. 10/10 recommend.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I like living here. The staff is friendly. The ladies at the lease office will help you with any concerns. I do not wait long for my work order to be taken care of.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

it's a great facility to live in! The pool area is just amazing! It would be nice if they would build a gym! I just wish my neighbors would be more clean with their dog.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

We did have some problems with the stove and part of our electricity went out and our restroom is lifting up and the stove is not working that well but other than that i like it here

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I was expecting more noise in this area, but there is very little. The people I have came in contact with are very friendly. My experience has been great so far.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Quiet Apartment complex, people in the office are very friendly. Apartment is nice. The only thing is that the appliances need to be upgraded.. great access to all shopping stores and restaurants.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I love it here ! This is the best apartments we've moved to in midland. I highly recommend them to any and everyone. There quiet an close to everything

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

We’ve lived here for almost 2 years. Everyone is amazing. I only have an issue with the work orders. It takes several days to get anything fixed. They expect you to follow the lease word for word but they do not hold up their end.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Now that we were relocated to a new apt it has been great and well kept. Clean, nice appliances, neighbors are friendly. No late night people. We really enjoy it.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The best place to live. its a calm neighborhood. No drama here. The apartment was very clean. At first I had a person that was racist but that has change.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It was a pleasant experience getting an apartment leased and move in. Very quiet community. Couldnt ask for a better place to live. Really like the enclosed porch..

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It a nice place to live. Neighbors keep to them selves. The ladies in the office are nice. They have started having community events. It family friendly.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

So far it's a good community to stay in. The walls are thin in the apartment so if you stay downstairs it can be noisy. I like the valet trash though.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It's great to be able to finally stay somewhere that the management care about what their property looks like. A bit pricey but I'm from Dallas so everything is going to be pricey compared to what I'm used to.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Moving in was an overall great experience! Ashley was wonderful and was so patient with us as we made our decision to live here. We love the updated alliances and how nice and spacious our new home is. We love the location and overall happy to be here.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Very good customer service. The property is great. Clean property. Great help by the staff. The only thing missing in the property is a GYM. Other rhen that everything looks great.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Great community, very quiet and peaceful the staff here is super friendly and is always there if I need anything. I love that there is always parking spots open right by my apartment unit. Great location right next to the mall and the gym.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

I like the area and that it’s pretty quite here. The valet trash is a negative since they don’t pick up like they are suppose to. Overall it’s a nice community.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It's been so great here! All the staff is very polite and maintenance is quick to get any issues fixed and resolved. Rent is a little high, but that's Midland for you! I would recommend everyone here if they can afford it!