The ladies at the office are great. Willing to help as much as they can. Maintenance goes above and beyond to fix anything that needs to be fixed. Appliances need updating and apartments are older but overall nice community for an apartment building. Price is expensive but what isn’t in Midland. Overall happy to have our short stay be here while we searched for a house to buy but can’t wait to move into our new house soon.

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

The staff is wonderful and genuinely wants to help but in my opinion the amount of money I pay and the quality of the apartment I live in do not match. I pay 1500 dollars a month and the apartment is out dated and the kitchen is practically falling apart

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

It’s so quiet here that I just stay we’re I am the apartment is always keeper up and clean everyone is so nice here no complaints maintance always fix things fast

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Apartment is decent. Over priced for what you get in my opinion. My apartment is not the updated one btw. But the office staff is very helpful and have answered all of the many questions that I had! I like the location.

Great service in the office , love the community and the area , great comfortable place to live in midland tx would recommend to any of my friends for a great living expirience

Reply from Waterford at North Park Apartments

Everything is nice except for the cat pee smell in part of the living room. But the office said we will get it fixed. The office staff are very friendly.

Just renewed our 2nd year lease, our rent went up for sure but I did appreciate a lot that the management listens and knows how to compromise. The whole complex is very peaceful (good for family, kids and pets).

Incredible complex! The staff is always friendly and the property is well maintained. It’s a shame I will have to start looking elsewhere because rent is set to jump $300 a month after I have lived here for over 4 years.

I love the managers and maintenance. I just wish neighbors were more friendly and socialable. Being a stay at home mom with two babies it gets boring. My husband and I were hoping living in an apartment (besides our only option right now) that we would make new friends.

It was fairly easy! Still not a huge fan of signing forms online just because of computer issues on my laptop, but everything went fairly smooth! Had a few questions and called in and they answered all the questions I had all the while being very polite!

Nice apartment, management is very fast to respond to maintenance requests. Good location. I can even walk to the grocery store! Balcony is covered so it’s really nice to sit out on even during the rain. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a place to live

It is overall good experience.there is no issue of any bug or any other insects.the office staff is cooperative and polite.they should quite improve in aminties.

The experience was nice in Waterford. There is no issue of bugs or any other insects which I found in these 6 months.there is no issue of noise.

The agents were very helpful and always willing to help us in any way. The grounds looked great and well kept. The pool looked clean. There is plenty of parking.

Great place to live, very quiet. nice people working in the office, conveniently located very close to schools and stores. so far I love living here.

the neighborhood is great. i love how close the complex is to the mall and other convenience stores. The cabinets can be fixed as well as the appliances that are included in the apartment. other than that the apartment experience ive had so far has been great.

Great place to live. Maintenance staff is very professional and very fast and responsive. Pet and child friendly. Grounds are Very clean and kept up.

My experience at waterford has been awsome, the friendly staff and the feeling of Home. I like the how the grill is on the pool area thats great for summer cookouts.

Everyone and everything has been great. Grounds have been kept clean and tidy, with no complaints. Trash is picked up every night and ina. Timely matter

Very helpful, everyone has been great. Timely responses to my questions and all documents and processes were straight forward. Looking forward to move in.

Staff is very nice. Did all my application online and moved in fast. We have not had any issues with anything yet. We will have to submit maintenance requests, but that is to be expected.

we just moved back following a house fire, but we lived here for 2 years before we purchased the home. We loved living here... maybe the units aren't as modern and high tech as where we lived in Austin before we moved to midland, but they are sturdy, reasonably spacious, and are comfortably equipped.

I have only heard good things about this community and the people that work here! Can’t wait to move in to my renovated apartment next week!

it's a nice place to live very nice people. It's right across the street from the mall and many fast food places. The schools in the area are good.

My experience at Waterford at North park has been great. I was greeted very well day of leasing. I also was pleased by how the environment is in and outside of Waterford at North Park.