the neighborhood is great. i love how close the complex is to the mall and other convenience stores. The cabinets can be fixed as well as the appliances that are included in the apartment. other than that the apartment experience ive had so far has been great.

Great place to live. Maintenance staff is very professional and very fast and responsive. Pet and child friendly. Grounds are Very clean and kept up.

My experience at waterford has been awsome, the friendly staff and the feeling of Home. I like the how the grill is on the pool area thats great for summer cookouts.

Everyone and everything has been great. Grounds have been kept clean and tidy, with no complaints. Trash is picked up every night and ina. Timely matter

Very helpful, everyone has been great. Timely responses to my questions and all documents and processes were straight forward. Looking forward to move in.

Staff is very nice. Did all my application online and moved in fast. We have not had any issues with anything yet. We will have to submit maintenance requests, but that is to be expected.

we just moved back following a house fire, but we lived here for 2 years before we purchased the home. We loved living here... maybe the units aren't as modern and high tech as where we lived in Austin before we moved to midland, but they are sturdy, reasonably spacious, and are comfortably equipped.

I have only heard good things about this community and the people that work here! Can’t wait to move in to my renovated apartment next week!

it's a nice place to live very nice people. It's right across the street from the mall and many fast food places. The schools in the area are good.

My experience at Waterford at North park has been great. I was greeted very well day of leasing. I also was pleased by how the environment is in and outside of Waterford at North Park.

I've had an amazing experience at Waterford community I'm extremely happy that I was able to rent here and I can't wait for my move in date me and my wife are very excited

Great apartments with a great community. It is very quiet and very safe. I recommend this apartment complex to anyone planning to move to Midland, TX.

Its a nice place to live. They need to add more grills for the community to cook on. We can't use our own and its not fun waiting hours to cook

Apartments is good, but laundry room is horrible. Its very small and machines are like a 100 years old. For a community this big, the laundry room should be better. Also I asked for a pest control two weeks back, not done yet.

I signed up online and it was easy to do but I have been playing phone tag with the office staff and I'm not quite sure what to do from here

Resting on Monday evening. From the heat we have had Looks like AC unit needs Rep to get looked at. Very load and condisation leaving to carpeting master bedroom

I greatly enjoy this community. My only complaints are lack of maintenance on dog stations, and bugs. Staff and maintenance are outstanding. community is quiet and safe. Parking is not limiting.

Good. More outdoor events would be nice at the apt. Staff is generally very friendly and helpful. Especially the door staff and leasing depts

There have been issues with the dumpster and the swimming pool. Otherwise this would be a 5 star. Now the that the pool is repaired we can use it again. The dumpster area needs improvement.

The service is great although I feel that the Apartment appliances need an upgrade. Specially the ac unit and the laundry facilities. The grounds are nice.

You are Doing a great job. The pool was fixed in a timely fashion, grounds have been kept up even after some crazy storms and weather. Keep it up

Apartments ok cool. Shower doesnt push a lot of pressure and I have a leak by the fireplace but they have someone coming to fix it but otherwise it's a cool place to stay

Living in Waterford has been a great experience. Everything is kept as clean as possible. Callie the office manager is very nice the maintenance team is also very friendly.

love the apartment, not much the apartment complex. the pool keeps being close and I'm not allow to have a grill. I can't grill anything when we have thousands of people living here and only one grill.

Very fun environment. There are always children playing outside and it is nice to hear that in a world full of technology. Great location with trees and grass