Waterford at Peoria Apartments

4.5

4.5

Overall it’s a nice apartment complex. It’s clean, quiet and is in a prime location. The front office is nice and the management team is good. The only complaint i have is the maintenance staff isn’t the greatest.
It's pretty quite around the apartment and the neighbors seem nice. We have only lived here for about 2 months now and I like it. We might end up renewing our lease.
Over the past 5 years. This community has went from being super clean. To just downhill with no up keep. Especially with this front door trash service. Where they just dragged trash down the hallway. Leaving spillage and stains. Which took them 2yrs to power wash.
I have lived here for a year and a half and it has been a great experience. The staff is fantastic, especially Debra and Nikki. They always take care of any issues that arise in a quick and professional manner. The maintenance guys are great too. I would highly recommend renting from Waterford at Peoria!
The process was straight forward and easily accomplished. We were in need of a place to live quite quickly. The Waterford made that happen .
Trash service is convenient. Always parking and clean. Always green grass and the complex always seems so clean. Friendly people and office staff.
Overall, this is a great complex. I love the pool area and the fitness center. I don’t like how it smells like weed around the complex at times. Otherwise, it is well kept and a great place to live. The neighborhood is excellent too.
I love the location and upgrades the complex has done in the last 3 years. Ensuring people pick up after their pets is a huge issue. The door to door trash is nice until it makes a mess in the halls and the power washing is rare. Wish the grounds were kept up a little more. But the office staff has gotten better.
Good area and good people . I feel safe in the community . I love the amenities that comes with living here . Quiet area and easy to get to shops .
I’ve been here for 3 years and the management is amazing!! They have helped my family through hard times and I hope to stay another year. They just replaced the lights around the property and they look GREAT, too.