Waterford at Peoria

4.5

4.5

Melanie
Our experience here has been nothing short of horrible. The apartment was in terrible condition on our first day and took well over a week to fix and the property management has been nothing but rude and condescending. The only people that have been somewhat decent are Brandon and Mike.
Cortney
From the beginning of our journey at waterford, Melissa was always very happy & very fast responding! We love our apartment & the new renovations!
Amani
It’s great. The only problem I had was with the people who come to collect the garbage. They denied me service twice and did not pick it up for a few days. It is just this one worker in particular. Everyone else is delightful.
Sarah
I love the location here. The pool is usually really nice, but sadly it’s been closed for months. The communication is not as good as it could be. Rent also jumped up significantly.
Donquel
about 2 months ago
I love it here. I’ve been here 2 years. The staff is great! Also it’s in the perfect location for shopping! So many great restaurants nearby.
Melissa
2 months ago
I love it here The office staff is so efficient and the location of this community is key My maintenance staff is always friendly and gets things done in a good timely matter
Tamara
2 months ago
Waterford at Peoria has been a delight to live at. We have had little to no issues (the issues that have come up have been resolved with ease). We love it here and are so grateful to the amazing staff. Thank you so much!!
Kayla
3 months ago
Nice location, close to coffee places which is always great and good food places. The apartment is nice, well taken care of, and kept clean. Have not had any issues and it’s been a great place to live.
David
3 months ago
So far so good….one week almost in the books. Parking is a bit sketchy at times. Can’t wait to get the movers here with my furniture and TVs
Carla
3 months ago
Thing have improved noise wise but trash on the walkways and stairs has not, specially when people are moving in. If something falls they just leave it on the floor. Also the recyclable container continue to be used for ALL trash. Residents are placing garbage in the reciclable bin and leaving large items (sofa, table, chairs, etc) on the floor next to the reciclable bins. When you drive in it doesn’t make it look very clean or pleasing to the eye.