Waterford at Peoria Apartments

4.5

4.5

Tamara
We love it here at Waterford!! The complex is clean and well maintained. The office staff (especially Nikki) are truly amazing! They are easy to talk to and very accommodating with any of our needs. A couple CONS: there are some lazy people who throw their trash anywhere and everywhere 🙄 as well as, lazy dog owners who don't pick up after their dogs. Besides that, it has been truly a joy living here over the past year. Keep up the good work Waterford!! Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Carla
It’s a great place to live. It’s near many great restaurants and stores. But, Lately the hallways smell bad. The noise has increased at night.
Shoshana
I love living at Waterford but there are definitely issues with the cleanliness of the hallways, hall ceilings and floor. What can we do to get the hallways power washed? The ceilings have all kinds of cobwebs and dirt around the lighting. It just looks really dirty walking up to our unit in Bldg E. I know it's been windy and stuff but this has been an issue since we moved in last March.
Evan
Nothing but positive things to say about Waterford at Peoria. The property is great, the staff is great, my neighbors are great. I have lived here nearly 2 years and it has been fantastic.
Huda
I like this residential compound, it's a quiet place, clean gym and swimming pool, prompt maintenance, helpful staff and office management.
Sarah
I love the area, the pool, and the fitness center. Something that has been extremely frustrating is that the ceiling leaks in my apartment. I have put in numerous work orders, and it never gets fixed correctly. I’m getting tired of cleaning up water whenever it rains. I won’t renew my lease next time because I don’t want to deal with it anymore.
Deborah
Moved in on June 5th had a leak under my kitchen sink it got fix in a timely manner. I have no complaints. My apartment area is nice and quiet, no drama.
Alexzandria
This place is amazing and the staff is great! Clean atmosphere and great communication with tenants. I think the office girls do an awesome job. I would recommend moving here.
Miranda
Overall a nice place to live. Sometimes we find dog poop randomly around the area, and sometimes the side gate is broken, but the pool area is nice. I appreciate the garbage valet service, it's really convenient! We also hear a lot of banging and stomping from our upstairs neighbors, unfortunately. But the office staff is very friendly and helpful.
Meliece
You guys have helped create beautiful apartments! You have great staff on the front office and we do get some amazing neighbors! You guys always keep this place looking nice amd clean so we all appreciate it!!