We already love it so so much!!! It’s close to family and work and the perfect size to start our little family! We can’t wait to start our journey here!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Really liked moving in, Everything was clean, Put a work order in for the laundry machine and got a brand new one in like 2 days , love the community

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Apartment may have a little age but was very clean and the amenities are pretty decent. Very glad there is a park next door.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Not available at this time due to fact can't afford to live anymore cuz I do t make oil field money sorry but is what it is the is all thanks

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Living at Waterford Lakes has been very nice. I was worried about finding an apartment in Midland that was sketchy. Thankfully, WL is quiet and not crazy!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Not too bad... it’s pretty quiet where I live just a lot of new neighbors comin in and out but overall a good place to live... Claudia is awesome!!!!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Love the place so far. Don’t appreciate the mandatory “valet Trash” fee. The area and apartments are nicely spaced out and the apartments are in great shape.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

So far good. Have not been able to log on to be able to submit a work order order pay rent Hoing to figure it out soon. Management is very friendly and I love the kitchen

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

So far as a future resident, I am wowed by the exceptional customer service that the management staff has given. Really appreciate their help.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great customer service and communication. Friendly staff in the office and clean community grounds. When I have an issue they are quick to respond and address it

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great apartments and really comfortable the staff is very nice and helpful.Love the interior especially the walk in closets, it's very spacious.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience so for with the management and the service group they are fast to arrive and fix the problem. Management is very helpful when it comes to questions and concerns that you may have

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The staff are friendly, helpful, and prompt when dealing with any issues. The property stays well kept and has nice amenities. I've never had issues with neighbors. Seems like a more mature community of residents.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Loving living here! Very peaceful place and great place to start out living! Will probably end up staying in the area longer so will probably stay here because it’s that great.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great place so far, nice & friendly staff, living area is comfortable, parking is ok, residential area is nice, friendly neighbors, someone always to help

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I very much enjoy residing in this community! More parking spaces would be convient but other than that this is a wonderful place to make a home!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It was a great experience applying here they treated me like ive known them my whole life and assitted me all the way thru the application ..i love the environment and neighbors thank you so much

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartment is spacious with a great layout: nice ceiling fans in every room and updated fixtures. The only drawback is the original cabinets that have a musky smell. The Office Staff and Maintenance have been great and responded timely to our move-in inspection checklist items that needed tending to.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Love it quite nice Nabor hood friendly people and clean, some little things are bad ie the stickers in the grass or the dish washer leaking but other than that

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great humility family oriented great people around me lotta kids for my daughter to play with great Great for her she goes to the freshman campus she’s very happy she’s in rolled in the advanced courses we have a great future I have a very happy day we moved here to Midland Texas

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Apartment is very comfortable, personnel are extremely nice and the grounds are tranquil and relaxing. Would definitely recommend Waterford Lakes Apartment Homes.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

There was definitely a few problems so far. They pushed our move in day over a week. It then took a week for to get the washer and dryer. Everyone was been pretty nice though.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Management is amazing! I love being apart of a community and not just a resident. I love the water amenities and being able to have friendly contests with everyone on the rewards system.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Miscommunication between staff. I went close to a month w/o washer due to miscommunication. When my roof collapsed my safety wasn’t a priority

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartments are VERY outdated. The wod doors on cabinets all have exposed wood chips that fall of every time you open the doors. Also the bed room doors are split. And the apartment always smells like cigarettes( we are none smokers)