I have been a resident for a little under 2 months svc have experienced a helpful and understanding staff here at Waterford. Our neighbors are friendly and polite. Everything is quiet and relaxing in the community.

Nice peaceful place great location friendly people and staff are real nice to place is very taken care of maintenance are ontop of every need in our apartment.

Community is pleasant& the actual apartments are homely &uphold modern day living standards, but the staff & maintence is HIGHLY unreliable.

It was a really easy process, I also liked the location of the place really easy to get in and out of the hwy, quiet place so far, everyone was nice.

I love it. Best place so far. The people are extremely friendly. Maintenance and staff are extremely helpfull. My apartment is very spacious. And I am very satisfied. šŸ’°šŸ‘ŒšŸ”„šŸ‘€

Just moved in last month. Not bad so far. Need to have my cables switched around though so I can watch TV in my bedroom. Other than that, no complaints.

Overall I am very pleased with the office staff and maintenance. The only issue I have is the parking. People parking in a handicapped spot and they have no plates or visor hanger, it's disrespectful. And others who have issues parking in "one" spot.

I've been living in these apartments two lease terms. I love the price, location and staff. It's peaceful and quiet. I would recommend these apartments to others.

I do not yet live in Waterford Lakes yet, but I am moving in January. I had such a wonderful experience with the staff. Olga was the one specifically who was so helpful. She has made everything so simple for me. I am so excited to move in!

Great office staff, wonderful environment and friendly residents. Would highly recommend as a great place to live. My dogs love it here too!

Everything was great! Took a while for everything to be ready to move in but everything else was great! the office staff is very friendly as well!

The community is nice. Family friendly. Plus a park behind the apartments is nice to go to. But have issues with maintenance fixing broken things on time. I've waited 3 weeks for my dryer to get fixed and went without drying my clothes that long. Not fun. I bugged the office almost everyday, til finally today It get fixed!

Had trouble with the emails but the office did a great job accommodating the issue.They were swift and caring. Also helped me to find a bottom floor apartment so my family could visit.

Great apartment complex, it's pet friendly with reasonable prices. The complex is clean and effeciant, with excellent ammenties. Among wonderful facilities, a friendly neighborhood park is located behind the complex. Waterford Lakes is a great place to live for all diversities.

Amazing. I am loving this place more every day. Very helpful staff and very nice community. Everyone is so friendly. It's truly an amazing place to raise a family.

Awesome experience one of the best places I've lived by far the people are great it's nice and quiet and the staff is by far the best and always friendly

Iā€™d give my experience here two stars. Mainly due to the people that work here. The problem is how the staff treats there customers. The manager is fine but the rest of the staff is rude.

Muy Buenos y limpios apartamentos el trato de los de la oficina y trabajadores muy amables Los recomiendo y esta ubicado en in muy bien sector

I have been living here at the Waterford Lakes apartment for about six months now and I really have no complaints other than the washer machine that the apartment complex provided me with has been messing up the past couple of months and I've put in three service request and it still has not gotten fixed. Other than that I really have no complaints because it is a very peaceful and great-looking complex. Other than that I really have no complaints because it is very peaceful and great looking complex!!

Always very friendly. If you put in a work order they keep you informed of what's going on like having to wait on parts. Definitely the friendliest workers at any apartment complex I've ever lived!

I will be moving in this coming weekend. Claudia in the office is a great person & has kept me inform of all process to getting my new home.

Love the Waterford, great people. Both lease agents gracious and accommodating. Manager made sure my unit was move in ready. Beautiful landscaping. Pet friendly.

I love Waterford lakes. The floor plans are nice. The managers are excellent. Customer service is top notch. I feel like they actually care about the people in their community. It's hard to find those qualities anywhere else.

We have really enjoyed our quick and painless experience the staff is very very friendly and the property is exactly what were looking for!šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

For the most part my stay here has been enjoyable and I have no complaints. But there are a couple of service requests that have not been felt with for a month now. But over all this is a great community and a great place to live!!!