I very much enjoy residing in this community! More parking spaces would be convient but other than that this is a wonderful place to make a home!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It was a great experience applying here they treated me like ive known them my whole life and assitted me all the way thru the application ..i love the environment and neighbors thank you so much

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartment is spacious with a great layout: nice ceiling fans in every room and updated fixtures. The only drawback is the original cabinets that have a musky smell. The Office Staff and Maintenance have been great and responded timely to our move-in inspection checklist items that needed tending to.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Love it quite nice Nabor hood friendly people and clean, some little things are bad ie the stickers in the grass or the dish washer leaking but other than that

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great humility family oriented great people around me lotta kids for my daughter to play with great Great for her she goes to the freshman campus she’s very happy she’s in rolled in the advanced courses we have a great future I have a very happy day we moved here to Midland Texas

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Apartment is very comfortable, personnel are extremely nice and the grounds are tranquil and relaxing. Would definitely recommend Waterford Lakes Apartment Homes.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

There was definitely a few problems so far. They pushed our move in day over a week. It then took a week for to get the washer and dryer. Everyone was been pretty nice though.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Management is amazing! I love being apart of a community and not just a resident. I love the water amenities and being able to have friendly contests with everyone on the rewards system.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Miscommunication between staff. I went close to a month w/o washer due to miscommunication. When my roof collapsed my safety wasn’t a priority

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartments are VERY outdated. The wod doors on cabinets all have exposed wood chips that fall of every time you open the doors. Also the bed room doors are split. And the apartment always smells like cigarettes( we are none smokers)

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Low quality apartments. Extremely overpriced, need new appliances, better time management needed. Would not recommend to anyone to move into this complex.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Very family friendly, lots of other kids for my little ones to play with. It's within walking distance from the park, which is also great! over all not a bad place to live.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Good place! Friendly people! Great rooms very spacious and roomy! All in all perfect place for a family, a place to start off for the future!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The staff is kind and helpful. We love the applicances and size of restrooms. However, we have noticed the trashcan around the pool don’t get taken out as much as they should so trash blows around the community.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The office is always willing to help with any needs that you may have. The maintenance guys work hard and try to fix all the problems in a very timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I've been living in these apartments for two years and love the price. Issues do happen like any apartment but they always fix them in a timely manner. The staff is great and really helpful.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I love this apartment so much. Maintenance has always been on time and fixed the problem. The office managers have been nice. My only real complaint is that no one picks up their dog poop and only some people put their dog on a leash. I’ve had a dog come attack my dog more than once. And there are dog poop bag stands everywhere? So, it’s not the apartments fault, it’s the people within it. Other than those two annoyances, I’m really happy here!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had no issues with the community other than having to park very far when i get off work at night. Sometimes it can be difficult to find a spot, other than that no issues.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Love living herei dont have any issues, the only problem that I have is that we dont have assigned parking and its such a hassle :( other than that love it.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Good ppl but to many animals everywhere the pool is hardly ever ready in the summer and the maintenance calls suck other than that it's alright

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I've enjoyed living here. Quiet n peaceful on my side. Ladies in the office are always very nice and helpful .. only problem I can think of is the wasted water in the parking lots

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had an amazing experience for my first apartment. the staff is nice and helpful, as soon as i walked in the leasing office i was helped into an apartment.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

No parking and slow on making repairs. Rent is too expensive. I can also take out my own trash I do not need valet trash that cost me $25.00 for about 2 bags of trash a month. Last year my rent went up $120.00 I am sure it will go up more this time. If it get much higher I will have to move back in with my parents.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Takes a bit to get things fixed and pool is always closed for something and trash all over the property and people park in handicap ramp....

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartments and appliances are old. The maintenance is so understaff and over work that it takes days or weeks before it is taken care of