I feel safe here. Neighbors are good people. Haven’t had any issues that haven’t been resolved. Overall a very good experience. Definitely recommended.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Very cozy and all around nice. Met a nice neighbor as well. I wish bills were included with the rent. But I haven’t had a bad experience yet. Good thing. Plan on staying here for a while.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I love the place. The maintenance is really good. They usually come the day you call and get it fixed. Very quite and not much complaints. Love it

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It's been good so far they help you with paperwork and tell you what you need to know up front, all office managers are a great blessing a God send

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Good community, staff is super friendly and love to try to get involved with their residents. I love how they create events for the community to come together and enjoy themselves. I give them 3 and a half stars because the only thing that would really improve this place would be assigned parking, and regular check ups on who park here. There has been multiple times I would find non-residents parking here and sleeping on property, which takes up space for actual residents to park.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The office staff are amazing and very understanding. One of the main reasons I stayed at the apartments. The have helped me with everything since the day I moved in.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It is real quite not too much going on! Never no were to park! Trash pick up never fcoms to the apt. Easy to access needs a more open long in my predrence

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It has change since I first moved in the maintenance has improved very much then before. Also the staff has set up community gathering in the club house. With food and snacks in the evening helps Tenants to get to know each other. Management has good customer service here makes it easy to communicate with them.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

We already love it so so much!!! It’s close to family and work and the perfect size to start our little family! We can’t wait to start our journey here!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Really liked moving in, Everything was clean, Put a work order in for the laundry machine and got a brand new one in like 2 days , love the community

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Apartment may have a little age but was very clean and the amenities are pretty decent. Very glad there is a park next door.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Not available at this time due to fact can't afford to live anymore cuz I do t make oil field money sorry but is what it is the is all thanks

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Living at Waterford Lakes has been very nice. I was worried about finding an apartment in Midland that was sketchy. Thankfully, WL is quiet and not crazy!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Not too bad... it’s pretty quiet where I live just a lot of new neighbors comin in and out but overall a good place to live... Claudia is awesome!!!!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Love the place so far. Don’t appreciate the mandatory “valet Trash” fee. The area and apartments are nicely spaced out and the apartments are in great shape.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

So far good. Have not been able to log on to be able to submit a work order order pay rent Hoing to figure it out soon. Management is very friendly and I love the kitchen

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

So far as a future resident, I am wowed by the exceptional customer service that the management staff has given. Really appreciate their help.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great customer service and communication. Friendly staff in the office and clean community grounds. When I have an issue they are quick to respond and address it

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great apartments and really comfortable the staff is very nice and helpful.Love the interior especially the walk in closets, it's very spacious.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience so for with the management and the service group they are fast to arrive and fix the problem. Management is very helpful when it comes to questions and concerns that you may have

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The staff are friendly, helpful, and prompt when dealing with any issues. The property stays well kept and has nice amenities. I've never had issues with neighbors. Seems like a more mature community of residents.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Loving living here! Very peaceful place and great place to start out living! Will probably end up staying in the area longer so will probably stay here because it’s that great.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Great place so far, nice & friendly staff, living area is comfortable, parking is ok, residential area is nice, friendly neighbors, someone always to help

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I very much enjoy residing in this community! More parking spaces would be convient but other than that this is a wonderful place to make a home!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It was a great experience applying here they treated me like ive known them my whole life and assitted me all the way thru the application ..i love the environment and neighbors thank you so much