Low quality apartments. Extremely overpriced, need new appliances, better time management needed. Would not recommend to anyone to move into this complex.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Very family friendly, lots of other kids for my little ones to play with. It's within walking distance from the park, which is also great! over all not a bad place to live.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Good place! Friendly people! Great rooms very spacious and roomy! All in all perfect place for a family, a place to start off for the future!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The staff is kind and helpful. We love the applicances and size of restrooms. However, we have noticed the trashcan around the pool don’t get taken out as much as they should so trash blows around the community.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The office is always willing to help with any needs that you may have. The maintenance guys work hard and try to fix all the problems in a very timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I've been living in these apartments for two years and love the price. Issues do happen like any apartment but they always fix them in a timely manner. The staff is great and really helpful.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I love this apartment so much. Maintenance has always been on time and fixed the problem. The office managers have been nice. My only real complaint is that no one picks up their dog poop and only some people put their dog on a leash. I’ve had a dog come attack my dog more than once. And there are dog poop bag stands everywhere? So, it’s not the apartments fault, it’s the people within it. Other than those two annoyances, I’m really happy here!

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had no issues with the community other than having to park very far when i get off work at night. Sometimes it can be difficult to find a spot, other than that no issues.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Love living herei dont have any issues, the only problem that I have is that we dont have assigned parking and its such a hassle :( other than that love it.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Good ppl but to many animals everywhere the pool is hardly ever ready in the summer and the maintenance calls suck other than that it's alright

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I've enjoyed living here. Quiet n peaceful on my side. Ladies in the office are always very nice and helpful .. only problem I can think of is the wasted water in the parking lots

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had an amazing experience for my first apartment. the staff is nice and helpful, as soon as i walked in the leasing office i was helped into an apartment.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

No parking and slow on making repairs. Rent is too expensive. I can also take out my own trash I do not need valet trash that cost me $25.00 for about 2 bags of trash a month. Last year my rent went up $120.00 I am sure it will go up more this time. If it get much higher I will have to move back in with my parents.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Takes a bit to get things fixed and pool is always closed for something and trash all over the property and people park in handicap ramp....

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartments and appliances are old. The maintenance is so understaff and over work that it takes days or weeks before it is taken care of

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Drive way in and off of Loop 250 service road should be widened to allow better access for vehicles coming into the parking lot and to protect those coming out of the parking onto 250 loop. Either add a turning lane of widen the drive way. This area is an accident waiting to happen. residents take that turn too fast and may collide into a car waiting to enter the service road. Cars sometime slow too abruptly and may be rear ended by cars travelling too close without time to react.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I recently had a leak. I informed management and they supposedly fixed it. This leak continued for approximately 4 days until the ceiling collapsed. I informed the assist manager of what had occurred. She said it would be fixed at which time I mentioned that it was not a safe place for me to stay. She said there was nothing she could do. Maintenance did show up but 30 min into them addressing the leak another part of the ceiling collapsed. It's really upsetting that my safety was of no concern to management. I will be addressing this issue with the apartment addiction of the permian basin

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Very quite complex with friendly neighbors! Very accessible to the loop. The maintenance guys are hard workers and get things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartment is good taken care of and the price of rent is good , just the neighbors upstairs are always loud at anytime of the night as if the kids don’t ever sleep .

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Olga was wonderful to work with! It's going to be a great year! Thank you for welcoming me so quickly, professionally and pleasantly. I know I am going to love it here.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have been a resident for a little under 2 months svc have experienced a helpful and understanding staff here at Waterford. Our neighbors are friendly and polite. Everything is quiet and relaxing in the community.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Nice peaceful place great location friendly people and staff are real nice to place is very taken care of maintenance are ontop of every need in our apartment.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Community is pleasant& the actual apartments are homely &uphold modern day living standards, but the staff & maintence is HIGHLY unreliable.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It was a really easy process, I also liked the location of the place really easy to get in and out of the hwy, quiet place so far, everyone was nice.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I love it. Best place so far. The people are extremely friendly. Maintenance and staff are extremely helpfull. My apartment is very spacious. And I am very satisfied. 💰👌🔥👀