Love living herei dont have any issues, the only problem that I have is that we dont have assigned parking and its such a hassle :( other than that love it.

Good ppl but to many animals everywhere the pool is hardly ever ready in the summer and the maintenance calls suck other than that it's alright

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I've enjoyed living here. Quiet n peaceful on my side. Ladies in the office are always very nice and helpful .. only problem I can think of is the wasted water in the parking lots

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have had an amazing experience for my first apartment. the staff is nice and helpful, as soon as i walked in the leasing office i was helped into an apartment.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

No parking and slow on making repairs. Rent is too expensive. I can also take out my own trash I do not need valet trash that cost me $25.00 for about 2 bags of trash a month. Last year my rent went up $120.00 I am sure it will go up more this time. If it get much higher I will have to move back in with my parents.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Takes a bit to get things fixed and pool is always closed for something and trash all over the property and people park in handicap ramp....

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartments and appliances are old. The maintenance is so understaff and over work that it takes days or weeks before it is taken care of

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Drive way in and off of Loop 250 service road should be widened to allow better access for vehicles coming into the parking lot and to protect those coming out of the parking onto 250 loop. Either add a turning lane of widen the drive way. This area is an accident waiting to happen. residents take that turn too fast and may collide into a car waiting to enter the service road. Cars sometime slow too abruptly and may be rear ended by cars travelling too close without time to react.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I recently had a leak. I informed management and they supposedly fixed it. This leak continued for approximately 4 days until the ceiling collapsed. I informed the assist manager of what had occurred. She said it would be fixed at which time I mentioned that it was not a safe place for me to stay. She said there was nothing she could do. Maintenance did show up but 30 min into them addressing the leak another part of the ceiling collapsed. It's really upsetting that my safety was of no concern to management. I will be addressing this issue with the apartment addiction of the permian basin

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Very quite complex with friendly neighbors! Very accessible to the loop. The maintenance guys are hard workers and get things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

The apartment is good taken care of and the price of rent is good , just the neighbors upstairs are always loud at anytime of the night as if the kids don’t ever sleep .

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Olga was wonderful to work with! It's going to be a great year! Thank you for welcoming me so quickly, professionally and pleasantly. I know I am going to love it here.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I have been a resident for a little under 2 months svc have experienced a helpful and understanding staff here at Waterford. Our neighbors are friendly and polite. Everything is quiet and relaxing in the community.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Nice peaceful place great location friendly people and staff are real nice to place is very taken care of maintenance are ontop of every need in our apartment.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Community is pleasant& the actual apartments are homely &uphold modern day living standards, but the staff & maintence is HIGHLY unreliable.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

It was a really easy process, I also liked the location of the place really easy to get in and out of the hwy, quiet place so far, everyone was nice.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I love it. Best place so far. The people are extremely friendly. Maintenance and staff are extremely helpfull. My apartment is very spacious. And I am very satisfied. πŸ’°πŸ‘ŒπŸ”₯πŸ‘€

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Just moved in last month. Not bad so far. Need to have my cables switched around though so I can watch TV in my bedroom. Other than that, no complaints.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

Overall I am very pleased with the office staff and maintenance. The only issue I have is the parking. People parking in a handicapped spot and they have no plates or visor hanger, it's disrespectful. And others who have issues parking in "one" spot.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I've been living in these apartments two lease terms. I love the price, location and staff. It's peaceful and quiet. I would recommend these apartments to others.

Reply from Waterford Lakes Apartments

I do not yet live in Waterford Lakes yet, but I am moving in January. I had such a wonderful experience with the staff. Olga was the one specifically who was so helpful. She has made everything so simple for me. I am so excited to move in!

Great office staff, wonderful environment and friendly residents. Would highly recommend as a great place to live. My dogs love it here too!

Everything was great! Took a while for everything to be ready to move in but everything else was great! the office staff is very friendly as well!

The community is nice. Family friendly. Plus a park behind the apartments is nice to go to. But have issues with maintenance fixing broken things on time. I've waited 3 weeks for my dryer to get fixed and went without drying my clothes that long. Not fun. I bugged the office almost everyday, til finally today It get fixed!

Had trouble with the emails but the office did a great job accommodating the issue.They were swift and caring. Also helped me to find a bottom floor apartment so my family could visit.