I haven’t been staying here that long but so far it has been good this is my first apartment so I’m pretty new to having my own place but I’m happy i chose Waterford landings

The pool is very nice as well as the grill. Staff are friendly and helpful. The office hours are great in case after work I need to print something important I just swing by and use the computer.

Waterford landing is very clean and well maintained. The staff has always made accommodations and have been very helpful. Great customer service in that regard. Plenty of amenities as well that are a huge bonus, like the car wash station!

Great place, roomy apartments, quick maintenance response, quiet neighborhood, handicap parking, reasonable rent, pet friendly, pleasure living here

We have enjoyed living at Waterford Landings. The staff is very helpful, and our apartment is comfortable. We love the location. Easy access to the interstate, and shopping.

The tour was great. Tanera was so helpful Looking forward tomy mom living at Waterford Landing apartments. The layout of the apartment is perfect for ger.

Awesome super friendly staff, would definitely recommend this place to anyone I know, family or friend. Keep up the good work Waterford landings!

Love the nearness of all the shopping and eating options. Working in Hopkinsville and having family so the nearby access to the interstate is fantastic.

Beautiful, quiet, and friendly. Waterford landings is very welcoming from the residents to the staff. My move was a smooth transition and I couldn’t be happier.

We applied for housing on a Sunday afternoon. They called us Monday morning saying they had the apartment ready and we could come in any time to fill out paperwork. The girls up front were super helpful, kind, and patient. The complex has so many amenities and we keep learning about them the longer we stay here!

Everyone at Waterford Landings has been super nice and helpful! We are very grateful for their kindness and willingness to help during this stressful time!

Been here for almost a year now and living the experience it’s very quite and convenient to a lot of places love the complex the swimming pools and Billard room

I enjoy living here due to the location. I can get onto the interstate easily. The stores are close by. Also, I have access to clubhouse, pools, gym, and laundromat.

Very nice staff and accommodations throughout the complex. All questions have been answered promptly. Nice people throughout, no complaints here, would highly recommend.

I love living at Waterford Landings. Maintenance came the next day after I put in a service request. The pool is soo nice. I have had no issues so far ( :

Have had an amazing time at these apartments, they are very safe and close to everything, the pools are great and the people is always very nice

Living here is great. There are a few things I would change or add, but nothing too terrible. My wife and I moved here and they were one of few places that we're readily available.

I appreciate the help and determination of the staff regarding issues and questions very helpful in this neighborhood I also love the environment and the peace here it’s amazing for a residential area

Living here is great, clean area, nice staff, and friendly neighborhoors. Would recommend to friends and family. Can’t wait to renew my lease!

Love living here, it’s so quiet and peaceful. Front ladies are awesome and maintenance is as well. Just wish there was a better playground for the kids.

The staff in the office have been great. They have gone out of their way to help me rent in this community. The apartments and amenities are amazing. This is a top notch rental community that is close to everything.

well Honestly the people who live in the apartments should stop acting like 16 year old school boys revving up their mustangs and street bikes...we get it cool guy you’re in the army, do that on post not outside my window at 10/11pm or 4-5 am

Friendly staff goes above expectation for the residents, always giving events for the community, beautiful landscaping, clean, super close to everything in the area can't beat the location, just an awesome place to live.

Reply from Waterford Landings

Nice place to live close to a lot of amenities. Easy access to Interstate 24. Close to down town clarksville easy access to Fort Campbell. Quiet community

Reply from Waterford Landings

Convenience to the local shops and restaurants is a plus as well as the Interstate. Easy of being able to access the Club House after hours is great.