Since moving in everything has been great! The leasing office is really nice!! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex! This whole process was super easy!

Everyone is very friendly. The move in process was made very easy for me especially since I moved From another state. Staff is quick and helpful.

I am a military spouse, I normally won’t rate things but I believe in honesty. Let me start off with how normally I don’t feel acknowledged or appreciated as a community member. Sometimes it’s just nice to have someone show they appreciate you there instead of just come around when something is wrong on my end. Although I do have to say I love wine down Wednesday’s and general kindness when the staff does see me.

Amazing apartment complex due to it’s location, cleanliness, charme and amazing management crew that make you comfortable to elect your new home ! Thank you

Just moved in. Quiet and spacious. Good location. Quick response on an after hours emergency maintenance issue. Nice staff. No issues so far.

Great community. Simple moving process. Everything was easily done on computer to get leasing done. Love they accept almost all pets. Very nice staff

Only because ever since we moved in everything started breaking but overall they have been very nice and patient. I like how they are involved a lot with the Waterford landing community

We LOVE this place so far! Friendly staff, luxury add ons, and homey apartments. Waterford Landings is very well kept, and when we got here we were shocked at how nice everything is.

Kayleigh and Emily have been amazing! I have loved most of my first week here. I am a proud community member! I'm not fond of some of my noisy neighbors, or loud, inconsiderate car stereos, but it's been great overall.

Community is great with the pools, gym, laundry center, and activities! and I feel very safe! Stay is amazing and VERY helpful when it comes to all your needs! I also love the space in the apartments!

I like the apartment but it is very dated and worn which is the only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars. I like the amenities and I like the employees so far.

Very clean and quit, great location, walking distance to a lot of places, has great amenities, pool is very nice, has a decent size fitness center, very nice neighbors.

The appartments I live in are very nice a comfortable and clean I really enjoy live there. All the staff and residence are very friendly and the pool is a good place to relax.

It’s a tucked away neighborhood that gets very little traffic from other businesses. The staff was helpful and catered to military which was a plus. They were kind and upfront, continuing to follow up with any issue presented.

Quality of construction is not upto standard. Also the neighbors are noisy and didn't have a good experience sorting that out with the leasing office.

I have a mostly good experience with so far. This apartment is Very quiet place and satisfied. And location has walmart nearly. I am Interesting fitness center. But it doesn’t have weighing Scales. I think need it this place.

The team here is amazing!! From the time I applied until my move in date. They were very helpful. Kaleigh really took her time to ensure every thing was good to go.

I like the community events that help us to connect . There put together well. My son enjoys swimming . My neighbors above me are very loud but I’m sure there trying there best to adjust

Very quiet so far. Love the pool and the weight room as well. My only dislike is not being on the ground floor. Everyone is really friendly however.

I really like that they accept pets and not only that but they have a trash and baggies around every corner, not to mention when the rolls of baggies are empty they are almost immediatley replace!

Calming & quiet neighborhood. Everyone is friendly, quick maintenance. Close to everything, love living here with my dogs and knowing we are in a safe place!

Great apartment, lots of space. We love that it’s pet friendly. It’s very close to everything we need. Restaurants, the mall, movie theatre, and close to fort Campbell.

LOVE THIS COMMUNITY. MY FAVORITE PART IS THE POOL. I ALSO LOVE THAT THEY NOW HAVE INTERNET NOW. HOWEVER RENT IS A LITTLE HIGH IN MY OPINION.

it's been a pleasure to live here and enjoy the many amenities of the community. Just renewed for a new year and the pool is rwopening soon, so I will have a blast for the summer as an added bonus

It is a beautiful community with a lot to do. I can take my kids to the playground near my apartment, go swimming on a hot day, and I can go work out or shoot some pool after work.