I love living at Waterford Landings. Maintenance came the next day after I put in a service request. The pool is soo nice. I have had no issues so far ( :

Have had an amazing time at these apartments, they are very safe and close to everything, the pools are great and the people is always very nice

Living here is great. There are a few things I would change or add, but nothing too terrible. My wife and I moved here and they were one of few places that we're readily available.

I appreciate the help and determination of the staff regarding issues and questions very helpful in this neighborhood I also love the environment and the peace here it’s amazing for a residential area

Living here is great, clean area, nice staff, and friendly neighborhoors. Would recommend to friends and family. Can’t wait to renew my lease!

Love living here, it’s so quiet and peaceful. Front ladies are awesome and maintenance is as well. Just wish there was a better playground for the kids.

The staff in the office have been great. They have gone out of their way to help me rent in this community. The apartments and amenities are amazing. This is a top notch rental community that is close to everything.

well Honestly the people who live in the apartments should stop acting like 16 year old school boys revving up their mustangs and street bikes...we get it cool guy you’re in the army, do that on post not outside my window at 10/11pm or 4-5 am

Friendly staff goes above expectation for the residents, always giving events for the community, beautiful landscaping, clean, super close to everything in the area can't beat the location, just an awesome place to live.

Reply from Waterford Landings

Nice place to live close to a lot of amenities. Easy access to Interstate 24. Close to down town clarksville easy access to Fort Campbell. Quiet community

Reply from Waterford Landings

Convenience to the local shops and restaurants is a plus as well as the Interstate. Easy of being able to access the Club House after hours is great.

Reply from Waterford Landings

I've lived here for 2 years, about to renew for a 3rd. The staff is extremely friendly. I've never had a problem with noise. I've enjoyed living in this community.

Reply from Waterford Landings

peaceful, convenient location, helpful and friendly staff, the community is not too big and not too small, nice amenities, quick on getting issues resolved

Reply from Waterford Landings

I’m loving the experience.. glad I chose to live here for my first apartment.. it’s quite and love the easy access to Walmart lol but overall great

Reply from Waterford Landings

We love it here! Everyone has been so friendly. Anytime we need something done, maintenance checks it out and takes care of things usually by the following day, if not the same day ☺ The grounds are very well kept and we're looking forward to the pools opening this summer!

Reply from Waterford Landings

Friendly, modern, and accommodating. Neat appearance with lots of amenities. Parking should have one space assigned near the building, and second/third vehicle parked in open spaces.

Reply from Waterford Landings

Great place to live really quite but close to everything! Maintenance is fast and friendly. The people in the front office are always willing to help with any questions or concerns you have.

Reply from Waterford Landings

👍🏼 Great place to be! I can’t wait to be all moved in and be able to enjoy the community every day! I am very very excited for the pools and meeting new people!

Reply from Waterford Landings

I really like my apartment and the community so far. I'm happy with how I've been treated and would recommend this place to other people if they were looking for a place to live.

Great place to be!! Everyone in the office are super helpful the amenities from the gym to the pool to the car wash and vacuum couldn’t be happier

Reply from Waterford Landings

The experience so far has been amazing, everyrhing has been very clear from the beginning with the team, the apartments are very nice, and I can't wait to use the swimming pool when it's not cold anymore.

Reply from Waterford Landings

I just moved in a week ago. But me and my wife have enjoyed it so far. It’s near my job and there’s a lot of Restaurants and other things nearby.

Reply from Waterford Landings

The staff is awesome and the property is beautiful! It’s a great place too live and the atmosphere is always friendly and welcoming! Definitely recommend!

I love it here. The neighbors are wonderful. The amenities are wonderful. I would maybe add a hot tub or sauna. Just my personal preference. Keep up the good work

Reply from Waterford Landings

Staff and amenities are great. Apartment is light and bright and has high ceilings. The one negative is, you can really hear your neighbors above and on the stairs.