I have enjoyed living at the apartment. It is nice to look out my back window and see the wildlife. I have had a couple of issues with the apartment but they were fixed quickly and the staff was very friendly.

I have really enjoyed my time living here it has been a great experience for my first ever apartment. Love how quiet it is and the food option that are around

We haven't been here very long, but Tanara and the entire staff have been excellent in helping us transition here. Our apartment was everything it was supposed to be and then some. Thank you all very much!!

This community is a beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping and restaurants.

I absolutely love this apartment community. It's so convenient in the location. It's nice and clean. And the ladies at the office are always so nice!!

It has been a great experience nice and quite and a lot of food places around to eat. Very convenient and the quick access to Walmart is great

We have had a great time so far at the community, we had some repairs we needed and the response was prompt and they solved the issue quickly, and the pool partys were fun all summer long. Will recommend my friends to live here

Customer service is way better then I expected. Apartments are a decent size and very well upgraded. Great area and perfect for children. Very close to everything

So far it's been great! Super friendly staff and super helpful! Any questions I have had they have answered within 24 hours either by phone or email.

Over all it’s ok, apartments are nice, things didn’t really break down for us. Community wise, noise wasn’t a problem for us. It’s super quiet and neighbors where sweet.

This place is a great place to live and the staff is very helpful. If I have issues whether it be with work orders that needed to be put in or just had questions I was always greeted attended, and helped immediately. Any issues i had were all resolved in a timely manner.

The apartments are really nice on the inside and the balcony view is really nice. I’ve been living there for over 2 years and have had more good experiences then bad. Like all apartments there are some things I wish were different and the communication could be a lot better between the office and it’s tenants, but overall it’s probably the most beautiful place I have ever lived.

I haven’t been staying here that long but so far it has been good this is my first apartment so I’m pretty new to having my own place but I’m happy i chose Waterford landings

The pool is very nice as well as the grill. Staff are friendly and helpful. The office hours are great in case after work I need to print something important I just swing by and use the computer.

Waterford landing is very clean and well maintained. The staff has always made accommodations and have been very helpful. Great customer service in that regard. Plenty of amenities as well that are a huge bonus, like the car wash station!

Great place, roomy apartments, quick maintenance response, quiet neighborhood, handicap parking, reasonable rent, pet friendly, pleasure living here

We have enjoyed living at Waterford Landings. The staff is very helpful, and our apartment is comfortable. We love the location. Easy access to the interstate, and shopping.

The tour was great. Tanera was so helpful Looking forward tomy mom living at Waterford Landing apartments. The layout of the apartment is perfect for ger.

Awesome super friendly staff, would definitely recommend this place to anyone I know, family or friend. Keep up the good work Waterford landings!

Love the nearness of all the shopping and eating options. Working in Hopkinsville and having family so the nearby access to the interstate is fantastic.

Beautiful, quiet, and friendly. Waterford landings is very welcoming from the residents to the staff. My move was a smooth transition and I couldn’t be happier.

We applied for housing on a Sunday afternoon. They called us Monday morning saying they had the apartment ready and we could come in any time to fill out paperwork. The girls up front were super helpful, kind, and patient. The complex has so many amenities and we keep learning about them the longer we stay here!

Everyone at Waterford Landings has been super nice and helpful! We are very grateful for their kindness and willingness to help during this stressful time!

Been here for almost a year now and living the experience it’s very quite and convenient to a lot of places love the complex the swimming pools and Billard room

I enjoy living here due to the location. I can get onto the interstate easily. The stores are close by. Also, I have access to clubhouse, pools, gym, and laundromat.