This is truly the best complex I have ever lived in . They are military friendly and go out of their way to bring together the community . Charlee

So far living here hasn’t been too bad... I love the value we get with this apartment. We love the location as well. As far as the neighbors above the stomping is annoying.. but I mean hey it’s expected.

Nice and quiet. The amenities are great. Close to shopping and work. Looking forward to my stay here. The swimming pools and play area are nice.

Staff is great. Maintenance is the best. Quiet neighborhood with easy access to the Interstate and anything you could need. I would reccomend Waterford landings to any of my friends family or colleagues

Waterford Landings is a nice place to live, we love it. Accessible parking, dog friendly, and spacious. We love being close to everything!! We enjoy Waterford Landings and see ourselves here for a while!

Waterford is the best !! We have been so happy here ! The grounds are kept beautiful! There is two pools! We overlook a forest ! Its amazing !

Have not lived at Waterford long but the time we have been here all the staff has been wonderful and the apartment was very clean at arrival!

Helpful staff, made the move in experience painless and have me upfront information on the location. Helped my friend and I find a place instantly and I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone.

I love Waterford landings. It’s a great place to live. I feel very safe and happy here. Haven’t had any complaints so far. Maintenance always comes the day after I put in a request.

We just moved in, found that there was a spot on the carpet that didn’t match the rest of the carpet and just like that they had the cleaners come out and fix the carpet immediately

So far, so good! Any issues we had were quickly resolved and more than just the bare minimum was met. I really appreciate that! It’s a quiet spot with beautiful pools.

It's been a great experience to live here, peaceful well maintained and they have cookouts by the pool! So awesome and fun and all the apartments' office staff is so nice!

Just recently moved in and everything has been great so far. The apartments are roomy and I never really hear anything from my neighbors like I have at previous places

Aside from a few maintenance issues I have had no problems with the staff or community. My only feedback would be about the pavement in the complex, it is pretty weathered.

I had to go 4 days without a.c. in my apartment. I even took my dog to work with me so that they could enter the apartment and they never showed. So when they did come to fix it they got mad because my dog was there and they got mad saying they would fine me. I believe I shouldn't have to kennel him all day even if they Dont show up and when they do. They should gibe me a courtesy call so I could arrange for him to be out of the apartment when they do come

It has been wonderful so far. I love the pool and being able to have fun. The park is nice too and the office ladies are very friendly. I’ll be staying her for a while

We havent lived here too long (may/19) but the environment and atmosphere here has been awesome.,its a quiet and peaceful place to live. The staff here is great! The apartments are very nice and clean, pet friendly and the amenities here are awesome! It's a country setting in the middle of everything, shopping, restaurants etc. I am glad we found this place, it's been great!!

Since moving in everything has been great! The leasing office is really nice!! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex! This whole process was super easy!

Everyone is very friendly. The move in process was made very easy for me especially since I moved From another state. Staff is quick and helpful.

I am a military spouse, I normally won’t rate things but I believe in honesty. Let me start off with how normally I don’t feel acknowledged or appreciated as a community member. Sometimes it’s just nice to have someone show they appreciate you there instead of just come around when something is wrong on my end. Although I do have to say I love wine down Wednesday’s and general kindness when the staff does see me.

Amazing apartment complex due to it’s location, cleanliness, charme and amazing management crew that make you comfortable to elect your new home ! Thank you

Just moved in. Quiet and spacious. Good location. Quick response on an after hours emergency maintenance issue. Nice staff. No issues so far.

Great community. Simple moving process. Everything was easily done on computer to get leasing done. Love they accept almost all pets. Very nice staff

Only because ever since we moved in everything started breaking but overall they have been very nice and patient. I like how they are involved a lot with the Waterford landing community

We LOVE this place so far! Friendly staff, luxury add ons, and homey apartments. Waterford Landings is very well kept, and when we got here we were shocked at how nice everything is.