I love living here. The pool and clubhouse are amazing. We usually never have any problems with anything in the apartment. And if we do they’re always on top of it.

Best place in Clarksville, I highly recommend living in this community! And it’s within walking distance of chipotle! Military loves this spot!

Excellent conditions and maintenance of Apartments. Grounds are well taken care of and always look great. I love the pool, the workout room and billiard room are also fun. The staff is icing on the cake.

We’ve really liked living at Waterford landings. The apartments are spacious and comfortable. I would definitely recommend to people in Clarksville.

My experience here at Waterford is pretty amazing and highly recommended to friends and family. Its not too big but its not too small as well.

I have had the absolute best experience here and will recommend it to anyone. I contacted Emily and needed the apartment by the next day and she immediately went out of her way and came into the office on her day off in order to get my husband and I an apartment the very next day.

Do not like the fact maintnance can an will just walk up in your house even if you ask secretary in the office specifically not to, she was very rude

I absolutely love it here. I feel very taken care of and very comfortable, management goes above and beyond for everyone, always. I have never stayed in a better community than Waterford Landings.

The community is nice, but the rent price is on the expensive side for the area considering what you actually receive. The move in process was very easy though

This place is perfect! Everything we have been looking for and we are very happy to be living here. Excited about everything and love it here

While I have only lived here a short time, I have enjoyed my experience. The office staff have worked well with me since my work schedule made signing papers difficult. The apartment community is nice and well managed. I’m looking forward to the rest of my time here.

The community is not clean. It is disgusting when you walk in and out and through the apartment buildings. They keep the front nice but not the actual living quarters.

Its a nice little place honesty. There are a lot of young families here and they all seem pretty nice and respectful. Not very many parties, its a nice place.

Friendly and helpful staff made moving in extremely easy. The location is clean and is also in a very convenient location in proximity to shops.

My move in experience was not a good experience. The carpet smells mildewed. The work order that was put in was ignored, and maintenance left a note stating the carpet was no longer wet. Of course it's no longer wet, but it's mildewed. Items that are included in the rent like the cable and internet were not in working order at move-in. I had to wait and go days without either working. The office does not do a good job of communicating information. A work order was put in for the shower pipe coming out of the wall not being sealed and a note was left that I had changed the shower head. I am not sure what that has to do with the shower pipe and attachment around it being sealed so that the pipe does not move, but I guess I will have to seal it myself. There are several other things wrong but work orders are useless. I completed a written survey and suggested that when cleaning carpet, areas should be ventilated so that the carpet dries quickly. I also suggested that tenants be showed the actual apartment that is being moved into. Lastly, I suggested that cable and internet connections be tested prior to tenant move-in to ensure they are in working order. The saying, "You get what you pay for" does not apply to these apartments because the rent is very expensive, but lack the qualities of luxury to be as expensive.

This is our third night in our new apartment we both love the community we love the amazing staff at the office they seem to go beyond standard protocols for their tenants there were small hiccups with the apartment but the maintenance team it's taking care of it and we're both very happy and satisfied so far with this place

Having not lived in Tennessee I found waterford landings to be a great place to move into. The surrounding area has almost everything that you would need within a 10 mile radius and the neighborhood is quiet considering the fact that its so close to so much shopping.

This is truly the best complex I have ever lived in . They are military friendly and go out of their way to bring together the community . Charlee

So far living here hasn’t been too bad... I love the value we get with this apartment. We love the location as well. As far as the neighbors above the stomping is annoying.. but I mean hey it’s expected.

Nice and quiet. The amenities are great. Close to shopping and work. Looking forward to my stay here. The swimming pools and play area are nice.

Staff is great. Maintenance is the best. Quiet neighborhood with easy access to the Interstate and anything you could need. I would reccomend Waterford landings to any of my friends family or colleagues

Waterford Landings is a nice place to live, we love it. Accessible parking, dog friendly, and spacious. We love being close to everything!! We enjoy Waterford Landings and see ourselves here for a while!

Waterford is the best !! We have been so happy here ! The grounds are kept beautiful! There is two pools! We overlook a forest ! Its amazing !

Have not lived at Waterford long but the time we have been here all the staff has been wonderful and the apartment was very clean at arrival!

Helpful staff, made the move in experience painless and have me upfront information on the location. Helped my friend and I find a place instantly and I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone.