well Honestly the people who live in the apartments should stop acting like 16 year old school boys revving up their mustangs and street bikes...we get it cool guy you’re in the army, do that on post not outside my window at 10/11pm or 4-5 am

Friendly staff goes above expectation for the residents, always giving events for the community, beautiful landscaping, clean, super close to everything in the area can't beat the location, just an awesome place to live.

Reply from Waterford Landings

Nice place to live close to a lot of amenities. Easy access to Interstate 24. Close to down town clarksville easy access to Fort Campbell. Quiet community

Reply from Waterford Landings

Convenience to the local shops and restaurants is a plus as well as the Interstate. Easy of being able to access the Club House after hours is great.

Reply from Waterford Landings

I've lived here for 2 years, about to renew for a 3rd. The staff is extremely friendly. I've never had a problem with noise. I've enjoyed living in this community.

Reply from Waterford Landings

peaceful, convenient location, helpful and friendly staff, the community is not too big and not too small, nice amenities, quick on getting issues resolved

Reply from Waterford Landings

I’m loving the experience.. glad I chose to live here for my first apartment.. it’s quite and love the easy access to Walmart lol but overall great

Reply from Waterford Landings

We love it here! Everyone has been so friendly. Anytime we need something done, maintenance checks it out and takes care of things usually by the following day, if not the same day ☺ The grounds are very well kept and we're looking forward to the pools opening this summer!

Reply from Waterford Landings

Friendly, modern, and accommodating. Neat appearance with lots of amenities. Parking should have one space assigned near the building, and second/third vehicle parked in open spaces.

Reply from Waterford Landings

Great place to live really quite but close to everything! Maintenance is fast and friendly. The people in the front office are always willing to help with any questions or concerns you have.

Reply from Waterford Landings

👍🏼 Great place to be! I can’t wait to be all moved in and be able to enjoy the community every day! I am very very excited for the pools and meeting new people!

Reply from Waterford Landings

I really like my apartment and the community so far. I'm happy with how I've been treated and would recommend this place to other people if they were looking for a place to live.

Great place to be!! Everyone in the office are super helpful the amenities from the gym to the pool to the car wash and vacuum couldn’t be happier

Reply from Waterford Landings

The experience so far has been amazing, everyrhing has been very clear from the beginning with the team, the apartments are very nice, and I can't wait to use the swimming pool when it's not cold anymore.

Reply from Waterford Landings

I just moved in a week ago. But me and my wife have enjoyed it so far. It’s near my job and there’s a lot of Restaurants and other things nearby.

Reply from Waterford Landings

The staff is awesome and the property is beautiful! It’s a great place too live and the atmosphere is always friendly and welcoming! Definitely recommend!

I love it here. The neighbors are wonderful. The amenities are wonderful. I would maybe add a hot tub or sauna. Just my personal preference. Keep up the good work

Reply from Waterford Landings

Staff and amenities are great. Apartment is light and bright and has high ceilings. The one negative is, you can really hear your neighbors above and on the stairs.

Reply from Waterford Landings

I love it here. I will say the person above me sounds like an elephant every morning between 2-6 AM, like right now he/she is stomping around and it's driving me mad. Otherwise, that's the only negative thing I have to say. The staff is awesome and always prompt when doing things and the feel of living here is just great.

Reply from Waterford Landings

I am about to move in and so far the process has been easy and quick. The staff has been very helpful and answered all my questions. I look forward to living here

Reply from Waterford Landings

I love the community here, it feels like home. And Tanara in the leasing office has been amazing from the first point of contact with her. I had to do everything online and over the phone because I was relocating from Atlanta. She was informative and very patient

Reply from Waterford Landings

Waterford landings is a very nice complex. Work orders get resolved quickly and the leasing office personnel are very helpful and friendly . The rent is kind of high for the size. There are a lot of residents that don't pick up after their dogs. It would be nice and could mitigate the problem if they made a fenced in dog okay area.

Reply from Waterford Landings

My husband and I have just renewed our lease because we love living here. The whole staff is amazing and they get the job done right. I would highly recommend Waterford to anyone looking to live in luxury apartments.

Amazing staff! They always take care of any issues that come up at all! I’m definitely glad I renewed my lease at these apartments! Would recommend to anyone!

The Apartments are amazing and its in walking distance of Walmart and near the mall. I would recommend these apartments to anyone, only downfall is it's a biy pricey