It’s a tucked away neighborhood that gets very little traffic from other businesses. The staff was helpful and catered to military which was a plus. They were kind and upfront, continuing to follow up with any issue presented.

Quality of construction is not upto standard. Also the neighbors are noisy and didn't have a good experience sorting that out with the leasing office.

I have a mostly good experience with so far. This apartment is Very quiet place and satisfied. And location has walmart nearly. I am Interesting fitness center. But it doesn’t have weighing Scales. I think need it this place.

The team here is amazing!! From the time I applied until my move in date. They were very helpful. Kaleigh really took her time to ensure every thing was good to go.

I like the community events that help us to connect . There put together well. My son enjoys swimming . My neighbors above me are very loud but I’m sure there trying there best to adjust

Very quiet so far. Love the pool and the weight room as well. My only dislike is not being on the ground floor. Everyone is really friendly however.

I really like that they accept pets and not only that but they have a trash and baggies around every corner, not to mention when the rolls of baggies are empty they are almost immediatley replace!

Calming & quiet neighborhood. Everyone is friendly, quick maintenance. Close to everything, love living here with my dogs and knowing we are in a safe place!

Great apartment, lots of space. We love that it’s pet friendly. It’s very close to everything we need. Restaurants, the mall, movie theatre, and close to fort Campbell.

LOVE THIS COMMUNITY. MY FAVORITE PART IS THE POOL. I ALSO LOVE THAT THEY NOW HAVE INTERNET NOW. HOWEVER RENT IS A LITTLE HIGH IN MY OPINION.

it's been a pleasure to live here and enjoy the many amenities of the community. Just renewed for a new year and the pool is rwopening soon, so I will have a blast for the summer as an added bonus

It is a beautiful community with a lot to do. I can take my kids to the playground near my apartment, go swimming on a hot day, and I can go work out or shoot some pool after work.

It’s been great! No complaints, everyone is nice, staff is awesome, and there are plenty of nearby places to eat and shop. Close to the highway, great place to live.

Waterford Landings is a nice community. The folks in the office are so helpful and do everything they can to help their residents. This apartment community is just a couple of minutes from the highway, making it easy to commute to work.

So far so good except...parking at the 600 and 700 buildings is terrible. I work late and can rarely find a spot within 3 building. Other than the parking I don't have any complaints.

Staff super friendly in office! Pretty quiet place to live! Neighbors seem friendly also.. Although I believe playgrounds need to be updated and possibly bigger.

Gym is nice, but some of the equipment is wearing down. Grounds are well kept, and maintenance was prompt with our one issue. Noise levels around the apartment are typically pretty good.

Great service, very helpful. Made the whole process very easy. I was very happy with my experience. Apartments are very nice and great amenities!

I moved to the area for work, I was staying at the Red Roof Inn and searching for apartments. Waterford is less than 10 Minutes from my job and the reviews were very good. there were a lot of places that were cheaper but they all had very mixed reviews that made me wary. Waterford staff was very friendly and courteous I was approved in a day and had my apartment in less then a week from application to move in. The neighborhood is surprisingly quiet for being so close to everything and everyone is very friendly. there are 2 pools, a gym, an onsite laundry facility, club house and as i have a pet the provided "poop bags" are great. Overall I am very happy about my choice and would recommend this complex to anyone looking.

The staff are helpful and available to solve issues. The day we moved in, the apartment was spotlessly clean. Also, it is quiet both during the day and at night, perfect for relaxing.

El lugar es fantástico!!!estaba un poco escéptica con vivir en una comunidad, pero esto es muy diferente como tenía en mente, simplemente me encanta!!! Todo está bn organizado, las áreas limpias,el personal eficiente y bien atentos.

Super friendly staff, if there where any issues, one phone call and the issue is completely taken care of, I would definitely recommend this place to any of my friends and family!

Beautiful homes, great community, the office staff is fantastic, I have never have a problem. The staff is great and they worked with us since the beginning.

I have been her for several months and the entire staff has been nothing but awesome. From the ladies in the office to the maintenance staff. Thank you!!

I've only been here for a week but so far so good. The complex is clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful during the signup process.